Applying The Pressure (DISCON...

By carpetmuncher897

there might be a sequel who knows in the process of editing my mistakes.. discontinued More

Characters🧿
1πŸͺ¬
2πŸͺ¬
3πŸͺ¬
4πŸͺ¬
5πŸͺ¬
6πŸͺ¬
7πŸͺ¬
8πŸͺ¬
9πŸͺ¬
10πŸͺ¬
11πŸͺ¬
12πŸͺ¬
Heartbroken🧿
13πŸͺ¬
14πŸͺ¬
15πŸͺ¬
16πŸͺ¬
17πŸͺ¬
18πŸͺ¬
20πŸͺ¬

19πŸͺ¬

1.7K 84 8
By carpetmuncher897

Two days have passed and the plan takes place tonight at 11 and it's now 10 in the morning and everyone is training .

I will be killing my pathetic ass cousin and her followers it's not going to be a sad day really because I've never really liked her or her side of the family .

After thinking I go into the basement where the built in gym is and see everyone training my men train at the base and the younger people stay at the local traps .

"LISTEN UP" I yell to grab everyone's attention .

"Tonight we are going through with the plan as you all know so if your under 18 you will be with my parents " I said not leaving any room for arguements .

"Now you all can go back to training you will stop at 1:45 or 2 because I do not need you dying because you were tired so you will get rest and eat" I said .

I go to leave and I see Nora coming my way from my side eye .

PLAY SONG NOW🛑✋🏾

"Yess 'ajl eazizati" I asked (yes sweetheart) .

"What language is that hon" she asked looking very confused .

"Well it's arabic " I said .

"Will you teach me some day " she asked .

"Anything you want " I said giving her a kiss .

" gosh get a room you to " Mari said .

"Their so cute they make me sick" riah said fake pouting .

I just laughed and went to my room I didn't notice Nora was following me until I sat down on the bed and she sat down with me .

"Do you just want to sit and cuddle before we have to go and do the mission " Nora asked me .

"Please" I said in a whisper .

And that's exactly what we did .

While laying there I realized I wanted more with Nora in the future .

I want a family of 5 and to get married and have a big house but I have to put that in the back of my head because I want them to be protected because the world is never going to be safe .

And to think I have to kill people who once had a place in my heart .

A part of me don't want to do it but I know it has to be done or this is going to be a cycle so I have to make an example out of them so people don't think to cross me ever when I become the rayiys . (Boss)

I stopped thinking when I realized Nora was sleeping in my arms .

I guess I should take a nap too .

3HOURS LATER:

I woke up to Nora missing .

I try not to panic and check the cameras around the house that where just installed .

She was in the room training relief flowed through my veins and I got up and took a shower because in a few dinner is going to start being prepared .

I get out the shower and I see Nora sitting on the bed looking at me with lust in her eyes .

"Like what you see or do you want a taste " I said with a chuckle .

"Both" she said getting up walking to me in big steps .

I just look her in her eyes and she starts to kiss me and starts going to my neck .

At the end of the day I'm still a female no matter the clothes so I moan and not just a quiet moan .

This moan would be heard by people if we weren't the only ones on this floor .

She then picks me up and carry me to the bed and proceeded to kiss me all they way down to my thighs .

She spread my legs apart kissing my inner thighs and I wanted more .

"Stop playing King why are y-you teasing m..m..mee" I could barely say because she started kissing my lips .

"Mmm so my name King now" she mummed against me making me jolt .

"n- ahhhh" I couldn't even finish because she plunged into me with her long ass fingers .

She started eating me out and fingering me at the same time making me cum 3 times .

She stopped and I opened my eyes to see her start kissing me on my stomach and belly to my neck then my face .

Being caught by surprise she went inside of me with all her length and only the lord know how thick she is .

I felt her stretching my walls and all you heard was skin clapping and grunts and moans .

"Nora im....im bout to cum" I moaned .

"Hol it" she said .

She flipped me over and started giving me backshots which was only making things worse .

"Cum for me " she said and in command we came together .

After that we went to shower and i had gotten dressed and when to the movie room .

I watched movies until it was time for dinner .

We all talked at the dinner table and after a while we went over the plan and their parts .

After everyone went to their rooms to get ready it was time to go the base  .

_________________________

Ummm hey how y'all doingg ,, umm just vote and follow me for updates bc I posted I was posting a chapter today && comment abt wat you think is gon happen or abt wats been going onnnn 😣🖐🏾 .

6/20 .
Sunday .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1K 22
a s4s book where they're not gangbanging and dying i don't fucking know.
1.2K 18 15
This is based on Elizabeth and Rio season 3 eps 2 but this pregnancy is real what comes of it
75.9K 2.3K 24
Read to find out. Slow updates
24.2K 882 19
second book to forever (discontinued)