π—˜π—»π—±π—Ήπ—²π˜€π˜€π—Ήπ˜†| βœ”οΈŽ

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘›] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ».γƒ»βœ«γƒ»γ‚œ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

41

255K 7.9K 54.5K
By izzeliaa

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

Leonardo

"Leo do you ever get insecure since my dick is bigger then yours?"

"Sometimes," I nodded.

Belle bit back a smile helping me make Mac and Cheese, all she did was stir the pasta while it boiled but she insists it was still very much a team effort.

"Can you tattoo my name across your forehead?"

I raised an eyebrow at her, "If you get mine tattooed across yours."

Belle narrowed her eyes, "Can it say Lee instead of Leonardo?"

I nodded.

"Okay deal," she held out her hand shaking mine.

Kevin jumped up on the counter and Belle picked him up setting him on the island instead.

That cat has it out for me.

This morning I woke up since he was lying on my face suffocating me in my sleep, Belle took a picture since she thought it was cute and after proceeded to call me a dilf.

"If I died you would be so rich," Isabelle told me.

"Really?"

"Yes, my fourteen dollars a hour would really come in and save you from bankruptcy," she smiled at me, "am I in your will?"

"Yes," I nodded, "you would get a few hundred."

"Thousand?"

Million.

"Somewhere around there yeah," I smiled.

"I'm going to spend it all on sweaters for Kevin," she told me, "did you like the one I sent you?"

"The strawberry one?"

"Yes, I think it's a staple in this family," she informed me as I strained the noodles.

I smiled as she continued to talk.

"You're the future husband to expert Mac and Cheese maker."

"Future husband?"

"Correct," she nodded, "if you propose to me I'll say no."

"Why?"

"You know exactly why Leo."

She's told me multiple times that if one of us proposes it's going to be her, as long as I get to marry her I don't really care about which one of us proposes first.

"I know."

"Good," she nodded, "guess what Leo?"

"What?"

"I'm in love with you," she smiled, "I felt the need to remind you, so I did."

"I'm in love with you too."

"You're in love with this."

"Dick," I cut her off.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Stop stealing my lines freak."

I saw her eyes light up, "My lines of."

This time I sighed, "Cocaine."

"Kill yourself."

After the words flew from her mouth she hugged me, "I apologize. Don't die, you have so much to live for. Friends, Kevin, and my massive."

I lightly pushed her head causing her to laugh.

"Wookie can you grab napkins?" Belle asked.

I nodded.

She's been calling me weird fucking names lately.

Honey Bunches of Oats
Shmoopie
Snuggluffagus
Bon Bon
Windel
Everything bagel
Light switch

And now wookie is added to the list.

I think she's just seeing how far I'll let it go until I tell her to stop. I'm not going to do it, I want to see how far she goes until she just gets bored of it.

She got out bowls holding them out as I put food in them. Throwing Kevin a raspberry she pet his head, "Isn't he adorable?"

I hummed wrapping my arms around her waist as she stood up, "Our food is going to get cold idiota."

I rolled my eyes turning handing her the food as she grinned at me.

She sat down before turning smiling at me, "Thank you Booboo Bear."

Rolling my eyes I sat down next to her as she narrowed her eyes at me probably trying to figure out a way to make me tell her to stop.

Belle grinned at me and I narrowed my eyes, "What?"

"Nothing," she nodded, "nothing at all daddy."

She's on something else today.

"Fuck off."

She pointed her fork at me, "You probably liked that you kinky little bitch."

"I hate you."

"If we're being honest if any of us here radiate daddy energy it's me and me alone," she told me, "so stay in your lane Leonardo."

I narrowed my eyes at her which prompted her to talk again, "You're old," she nodded, "best stop glaring at me and getting more wrinkles then you already have."

"No one likes you."

She kissed my cheek, "I was joking you're a bell'uomo."
[handsome man]

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I'll be back in three hours," I told her softly, "Leah should be here in a minute."

She nodded putting blue sunglasses on me, "They're my lucky sunglasses so you can wear them today."

I smiled leaning down and kissing her, "Thank you amore."
[love]

"Don't go all soft on me Principessa."

Shaking my head I walked to the elevator.

"Woah," Isabelle called out, "I think you forgot a little something."

Walking back over to her I leaned down kissing her forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Leah walked into the room smiling, "Hi."

"Hey Leah," Isabelle grinned, "remember that movie I was telling you about?"

I left as Isabelle started explaining why some random movie characters death affected her personally even though they aren't a real person.

Last night she went on a ten minute rant about how I'm probably a psychopath for not crying when the dog in A Dogs Purpose kept dying.

I had marks on my shirt from her tears after that movie.

I think that's the hardest she's ever cried in front of me, when I told her it wasn't real she sobbed even more after flipping me off saying I wouldn't understand.

She didn't let Kevin out of her sight for the rest of the night.

I slipped off the blue sunglasses tucking them into my pocket before getting into the car.

I have two special people to meet today.

I'm excited.

I don't think I can say the same for them.

Daddy😍🍆: Lee did you put my pink sunglasses with the daises back in our room???

How the fuck does she always manage to change her name in my phone?

Me: I did, they're by the mirror.

Daddy😍🍆: Thank u Darling

I smiled shaking my head changing her contact back to what it was before.

Pulling to a stop I walked into the building stopping by Jacob's office first, "Anything new?"

"No sorry," he sighed, "How's Isabelle?"

"She good," I nodded walking away sighing.

If those fuckers can do anything it's cover their tracks.

As I walked James gave me a nervous smile as I glared at him.

Dumb fuck.

"Where are they?"

"09 and 11," he told me following me downstairs.

After a minute of silence he spoke again, "You never explained why the guy is here."

"Since I want to light him on fire."

"Yeah," James nodded, "but why?"

I didn't say anything in response, it's not my story to tell.

We walked to Cindy first who was leaning against the wall with her eyes wide staring at us, dried blood caked her face.

"Are you here to let me go?" She said, giving us a smile that was suppose to be sweet.

"No."

"She's not getting out of this alive," she started to laugh, "I was going to kill her that day she escaped. She had to make it complicated, she doesn't know what she did."

Her head flew to the side as my fist that adorned brass knuckles hit her in the mouth successfully knocking out a tooth making her scream in pain.

This time I smiled as I pulled out a silver knife twirling it in my hand as she trembled in fear. Instead of slitting her neck giving her the easy way out I sliced her stomach leaving her to bleed out.

I should've killed her the first time she made a comment about Belle.

James and I walked in silence to Reed's cell.

Before we walked in I turned to James, "Stay out here."

He nodded as I went in.

Reed's eyes widened seeing the blood already on me, "I didn't do anything."

I didn't say anything in reply.

"You have the wrong guy," he told me, "I swear."

"Does the name Isabelle Ariti ring any bells?"

I saw his eyes widen for a fraction of a second until he shook his head, "It doesn't."

"You don't remember the girl you raped?"

"I didn't rape anyone."

I raised a eyebrow at him sitting down on the metal chair in the room, "She was fifteen," I shook my head, "she was still a fucking kid."

"So was I," he spat.

"So you admit you raped her?" 

He ran his hands through his hair before smirking, "I didn't," he shook his head , "she wanted it."

Then he scoffed, "I'll give you a piece of advice," my fist clenched as he stared at me, "she really isn't good enough to go a second round with."

I got up with my fist flying at him, his jaw let out a crack, as he fell to my feet I kicked him making him hiss in pain.

"Nothing else to say?"

My lips twitched up into a small smile before I leaned down my knife cutting down his back. I carved random shapes one of which was a outline of sunglasses.

Cindy's blood mixed with his as I did so. Motherfuker is probably going to catch a disease when he's down here starving to death.

"What's the matter?"

I took the lighter from my pocket holding his hand burning one of his fingers.

"Stop," he said tears coming from his eyes.

"Did you stop when she asked you to?" I said looking him in the eye before he let out a scream of pain, "Tell me Reed did you stop?"

"Yes," he nodded.

I sighed still igniting the flame, "Don't lie."

This time he said the truth, "I didn't."

I moved the flame to his arm as the pain worsened. Something about the way he screamed in pain made me smile.

He really fucked with the wrong person.

As I got up leaving the room be weakly called out, "You're not going to kill me?"

"No," I shook my head, "starvation, disease, or the rats probably will," at my words I saw a look of pure fear over take his features making me smile.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I got home already freshly showered and in a different pair of clothes then before so I didn't have fucking blood stains on me, Isabelle smiled before grinning seeing her blue sunglasses tucked in my pocket.

"I'll see you later Leah," Belle smiled at her.

"Have a good night," she said to both of us shrugging on her jacket.

As she left Belle turned to me, "It feels like I have a baby sitter."

"You kinda do."

"This is why I don't talk to you Leo."

"I know," I smiled walking into our room.

"Freak," I could hear her mutter.

Putting her sunglasses back I could hear her yell my name.

"Leo!"

"Belle!"

"We're out of fruit snacks."

I walked out furrowing my eyebrows, "How the fuck are they already gone?"

"I'm a grown woman with a appetite," she narrowed her eyes, "are you insinuating something with me Leonardo?"

"Yes," I nodded, "I didn't even get to eat any."

"First come first serve loser."

"Fuck off."

"I'm breaking up with you."

I slightly smiled, "Okay, I get to keep Kevin then."

"Go fuck yourself."

"I'll fuck you."

Her eyes widened and I could practically hear her call me a freak in her head making me smile.

Then she smiled walking up to me running her finger down the front of my shirt, raised a eyebrow as I watched her movements.

As she undid my belt my eyes widened in surprise, "Belle," I said lowly.

Belle pulled away smiling, "I'm going to eat waffles now, Leonardo," she cleared her throat, "I will be exiting this conversation as of now while you reevaluate your life decisions, specifically revolving around this conversation."

Isabelle

I went to leave when Lee's arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back to him.

"Have you reevaluated your life decisions yet?"

"I have."

His arms slightly dragged up my shirt that hung just above my knees up and his eyes glanced down, "Do you have shorts on?"

I'm not actually sure.

I lifted up my shirt to see, "No," I slightly laughed.

In my defense I was sitting on the couch under blankets basically the whole time, so putting on shorts slipped my mind.

Leo licked his lips and I tilted my head at him, "What?"

"You're beautiful."

"You're alright."

My lips curled into a smile as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I love you."

This time he smiled back at me, "I love you too."

He leaned down kissing me before lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss as he carried me to our room.

Kevin followed us making Leo narrow his eyes before shutting the door on him.

Sorry Kev.

One of Leo's hand went to my thigh and the other to the back of my neck.

My hand reached to the bottom of his shirt pulling it over his head before his hand reached to do the same to me.

As he set me on the bed I smiled pulling him down with me.

This time he easily reached back unclipping my bra with one hand and I raised an eyebrow at him. How does one posses the abilities to do that?

I'm looking up a tutorial later.

His finger hooked around my underwear pulling them off with ease as his eyes scanned my body.

His mouth trailed kisses down my body starting at my neck to my inner thighs back to my neck making my grip on his hair tighten as a soft moan left my mouth.

Leo's grip tightened on me before his head dipped back between my legs.

What if I kicked him in the head right now?

His eyes glances back to mine, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I quickly replied making him smile.

Loser.

I titled my head back as his mouth latched to my clit, I could feel him smile as moans poured from my mouth before his tongue skimmed my slit and his thumb played with my clit.

"Leo," I moaned.

He hummed sending vibrations through my body, my hands gripped his hair and I threw my head back as a knot formed in my stomach at the feeling. 

Leo increased his pace, moaning as my grip tightened on his hair. I came undone on his tongue breathing heavily, as he trailed kisses back up my body.

"Sei fottutamente perfetto," he murmured to me.
[youre fucking perfect]

"I'll assume you said something nice to me," I replied, this time I kissed his neck leaving hickeys before I softly pressed my lips against his.

Catching our breaths we looked at each other with soft smiles, my hand reaching out tracing one of Lee's scars making him tense before relaxing into my touch. He looks flawless without even trying.

Pretty bitch.

He traced my tattoo before kissing me again.

Leo ripped open a condom too small for my three foot, my thought was interrupted as he slowly kissed me, making my mind hazy.

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking at me.

"Yes."

A minute later Leo pushed into me groaning. My hand flew over my mouth as his speed picked up. He noticed, pinning my arms above my head and kissing my neck, "I want to hear you Amore."
[love]

As one of Lee's hands pinned my hands above my head the other one loosely wrapped around my neck. He softly groaned as I met his pace with my hips.

"Fuck, Isabelle," he moaned, as my nails dug into his skin.

I'm like Wolverine.

As I could feel myself about to come when Leo slowed down before we flipped so I was now on top.

I gave Leo a unsure look before rolling with it.

Freak. 

His hands rested on my hips guiding me, my hands pressed against his chest, my nails slightly scratched him surely making marks on him.

As I tightened around him, Leo softly moaned

Coming down from our highs, we both caught our breaths. I collapsed next Leo kissing him, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Deciding to ruin the moment I spoke, "I hope you know realize how much daddy energy I give off."

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Chapter 40

posted:6/21/2021  5:22pm

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°

Is anyone actually reading this cause wattpad recommended it to u or are all of you from tiktok ?💀

I'm so sorry if the smut was kinda bad I've never written something like that before and it wasn't like hard core smut 👀

If anyone and I mean ANYONE bullies me for this I will delete wattpad and never update ever again idc

I resisted the urge to refer to his dick as a 'mini me' so ur welcome

Y'all need to stop apologizing laughing during parts that are suppose to be "serious" most of them are worded to make you laugh🙏

Unless if you laughed during the scenes that mention rape or abuse then yes apologize (this excludes when Leo asks for his name and everyone laughed cause he was going to kill him)🤨

Whenever I say something exciting is gonna happen next chapter you guys always assume someone's gonna die or get hurt 🙄

I haven't played 4 square since like sixth grade until today and that shit is so fun

If ur one of the ppl who just skip over quiet kids when u ask ppl to sign ur yearbook f u I be signing everyone's adding at least a few sentences I refuse to leave anyone hanging

My a/n'a are kinda annoying but they bring me joy

Next update will be Wednesday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 12.9K 31
He looks at her like she's his world The light to his darkness, She looks at him like he could grow a field of flowers for her, And that's just what...
11.9K 300 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
731K 11.8K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
527K 12.1K 32
Excerpt: "I've never seen anything more attractive" his brother says groaning haha I turned him on. He has a one way ticket to blu... I won't finish...