๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜.

By lexxxxxxxx22

Zemora just wants love she doesn't have to ask for. Her dad has been in jail for three years now and her birt... More

Oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Characters๐ŸŒš...
Twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Threee๐Ÿ”—.
Fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
Fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Tennn๐Ÿ”—.
Elevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twelveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fourteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fifteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Sixteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Seventeennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Nineteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twentyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ.
Twenty threee๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ.
Twenty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฉธ.Book suggestions.๐Ÿฉธ
Twenty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirtyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty threee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜”.
Thirty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
New bookkkkkkkโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Thirty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.

4.3K 207 88
By lexxxxxxxx22

                                ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Them the shoes- nah deadass this timeee." I laughed while I showed Sim the heels I chose for the thousandth time. Graduation was in two days and we waited til the last minute for everything.

"Well you got my card, I'm bout to take my ass to sleep, you keepin a nigga up and shit," He yawned and I kissed my teeth.

"I told you to go to sleep last night, you act like you scared to go while I'm still up," I rolled my eyes. "But goodnight I'll see you inna li bit." I said and he nodded, "I love you."

"I love you more," I grinned before I hung up, fightin' to not call him back so he could say it again.

"I got my shoes yal." I told Mila and Nel who was on her third taco, in this store. "It's you still eatin' for me" I mugged her and she flipped me off. "Fuck up, you wanna bite?" She asked and in the middle of me muggin' her I nodded makin' her laugh. "Shouldn't give yo fatass nun, lemme see the shoes," she handed me the taco and I handed her the shoes.

"Oh these cute, yea get these, and Mila in the other section bfo you ask me." She took her taco back and sat down.

"Okay whores, yal ready?"

"Baby we did not come hea fa allatttt, you can't save shit." I shook my head at her and her three more pairs of shoes, with a purse. And I already knew how she was gone defend herself. Yolo.

"Yolo bitch, keep tellin yo ass." She bounced her shoulders as she headed to the register.
"Cuzin really buyin yo shit, I knew I did some right w that one." She smirked and Mila mugged her. "Not chu shadin my baby."

"Until he cough back up my wings from last night it's still fuck that nigga." She said seriously. After gettin' high, Mari ate her leftover wings and we had to stop sis from killin' him. It got real. I was mad for her thoe cause don't do that.

"He got chu some more chile."

"It's the princabelity baby." She mocked.

We paid for everything and drove to Rock and Roll sushi for some lunch. I'm going through a phase. The heart roll baked?? Stop.

"In or out?" He asked as soon as we walked through the door and I jerked my head back while Mila and Nel stared at him. "Bitch- don't do dat weon need it." Nel waved him off while we walked to the counter.

"Big swoll ass is you eatin in or out?" Mila looked at him intently and I hit her while we started laughin'. "You dumb mann."

"Yea that was cute," he licked the inside of his jaw. "Stiff wig ass why yo lace so seen?" He asked and her draw dropped. "Best yo shit cute, kno Damn well I wouldn't let chu out like that." I calmed her down because she was quick to pull out a mirror even though she knew she was good. Just to be sho.

"Boy I'm on yo two chin but no neck havin ass, greater than sign shaped ass edge up you got, eatin you the fuck up." I said and he covered his head. "Bitch chu came in hea dumb as hell why yo knees knockin? Crooked wanna touch all the time ass knees, I go one way you come the same way ass knees," he mugged and I couldn't help but laugh because he ain't lie. Hate this shit.

"Yo turn li mama come on." He said to Zy as she skimmed the menu. "Fuck that you ain't finna bake my ass, if you wanna dance it out then we can do that." She shrugged and he cracked a smile. "Ight I fuck wit chal." He said as we spoke in union, "Din care."

"Chal stank asses want?" He rolled his eyes and we told him our order. "I wrote my number down so feel free to text me so I can do yal asses again." He smirked and got flipped off.

After we ate, register boy occasionally fuckin' with us, we went straight to the house and I went to my room, seein' Sim sleep. I took my clothes off before gettin' in the bed and he pulled me on top of him. "You up?" I asked and he layed my head on his chest.

"I'm not sleepy nigga." I yawned right after and he chuckled. Realizin' that was a lie I got comfortable and we laid in comfortable silence for about ten minutes.

"Baby." He continued to rub over my body like he started a couple of minutes ago. "Hm?" I hummed, comfortable and on the way to sleep.
"You see us married? Like real life legally?" He asked and my eyes popped open. "Married? Why you ask that?" I asked and he kissed his teeth. "That's yo answer?"

"Yea I see us married," I thought about it. I saw us together for forever. This is all I wanted and with him. I saw that a long time ago. "Me too, I wanna marry you. When we hit bout twenty five, we gone be at the altar." I felt him nod and that sounded great to me.

"You wanna kno some?" I asked and he squeezed my body into his as his answer. "You make me happy," I shrugged. "I always want you to kno that, how before you, not caring if I lived or not? Now I wouldn't wanna leave knowin you were still here." I spoke and he had went quiet. After he still didn't say anything I went to look up to see tears streamin' all down his face and I was on alert.

Givin' him a minute I just wiped the tears from his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked after the minute.

"You so strong foo, uon even kno. You inspired me from the moment I knew yo story and you been the one pushin me eva since, on soul.

"Life is beautiful but it just ain't fa me." He chuckled while he shook his said, seein' how far we had both came. "You remember that?"

"Yes I remember." I thought back to that day.

~~~~
I usually keep shit to myself but he looked like he dead forreal cared and that drew me in.

"Life is beautiful, but it just ain't fa me." I said simply, not tryin' to go into details.

"Why it ain't fa you?" He asked me. Direct eye contact.

"Because," I mumbled lookin' down, only for him to lift my head back up. "Ian seen the happiness everybody be talkin bout." I looked at him.

He let out a small chuckle and that just made me feel stupid for tellin' him even a little bit about how I feel.

We don't even know each other like that, fuck I expect?

"Ima go." I got up and he stopped me.

"Oh shit, I wan laughin at chu." He said and I straight faced him.

"I swea I wan, I just feel the same way so I thought that was funny."

~~~~~

"Damn," I let out a shaky breath. I was goin' through a lotta shit at that point in my life.

"That was the same night you told me you wan leavin me like the rest of my family did," I broke down then and he tried his best to console me why he cried himself.

We just cried for a minute together. It was dark now and we just laid there. "Ion even think I knew how much I meant that when I said it, I just knew I couldn't leave you." He mumbled while I played with his ear.

"And I thank God fa you every mornin and every night I swea I do, I needed you so much and Ian kno it at all at that time." I looked into his eyes. "Ew you got me soft," I joked and he laughed.

I laid back down and thought about what else he said that night. "You care?" I asked lowly, afraid of the answer. I'm sure I could see if he was in trouble but just in case I missed the signs.

"Do I care bout what?"

"Your life." I spoke simply and he went quiet, which broke my heart like he didn't even know.

"Yes." He said and I looked up. "No mo tears, yes I care, when I tell you I love you more than anything? I mean that shit, I wouldn't even play about ever leavin yo ass or puttin myself in the position to be taken away from you. You are my life so yes I care." He said and fuck what he said about not crying because I broke the fuck down. It's a husband. But I knew that already.

"I'm not lettin you go Zemora, that's on my heart." He lifted my head to kiss me, all the emotions we went through and were goin through in this moment were in it. "Betta calm down you kno ya boy stay ready for it." He smirked and I laughed. Trust me I know.

"I love you."

"I love you mo."

"Then tell me what secret you been keepin from me." I said and it looked like he stopped breathin'.

~~~~~~~~~
Okay yal I know I'm late but hea you goooo.
They still as dumb as yal remember💀.
But talk ab growthhhh???
I always say I don't need nobody yal but what if we really do need somebody??
That's some bulllll😭.
But they had a li emotional talk, both came a long way and we love to see it.
Now what this nigga keepin from sis?
What chal thinkin?
Finna get started on this next chapter neowwww.
Hey yal🙂.
Bye yal🙃.
Voteeeee🌚.

Lmaoooo time out🤚🏽.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 15 6
One second they had nothing to lose and the other everything was twisted, another bad decision and things could take a turn to a complete another dir...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
241K 10K 38
(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike a deal with his friend in the most desp...
70K 3.5K 30
Because adulting is hard... Hot mess, Reese MacDowell is in a rut. Her friends know it. Her family knows it. Even her nosy downstairs neighbor knows...