Soft Whispers - Fred Weasley...

By uglydiaries

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓... More

Author's note
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
A/N
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53]
Surprise <3
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[Chapter 58]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
Author Note <3
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]

[ Chapter 54 ]

1.7K 47 25
By uglydiaries

A/N: Sorry if this isn't the best chapter. I've rewritten it about five times and still can't get it to be as good as I want it to be. More of a filler chapter. Enjoy :)

(Y/n) thought that idea of staying in her dead father's bedroom would be a little eerie since she had no strong connection to him. But it turned into a blessing in disguise. No one had touched his items since his passing so she had spent the whole night rummaging through his belongings. 

She couldn't help but smile as a small wood carving on his desk drew in her attention. Initials: A.P. He also had stuffed pictures under his mattress of her mum and him when they were teenagers.

(y/n) traced the outline of the pictures with her fingers. They looked so happy together. They were laughing in almost every single one of them. Kissing in a few. (y/n) took the pictures stashing them in her suitcase and closing her eyes as she anticipated the rest of her time there. 

***

"Master must wake up now."

(y/n) opened her eyes and with a jolt- screaming on the top of her lungs. She heard footsteps instantly running up the stairs as the door barged opened. Remus, Sirius, Aiden, and Wren stormed into the room, wands at the ready as they looked back at her in worry. 

"Kreacher did not mean to scare master."

"Master?" (y/n) asked looking at the house elf. 

Sirius shook his head as he started laughing. "I see you met the family house elf. He must of recognized you as Regulus' daughter."

"Don't talk to me you nasty little brat of a blood traitor it is. Oh, my poor mistress, what would she say if she saw Kreacher serving? Now Kreacher can serve his true master." 

Sirius clenched his jaw and (y/n) got up from the bed turning towards the house elf. "Kreacher, you must never say another bad word about Sirius. Do you understand?"

Kreacher stared at her for a few minutes before nodding, bowing down to her. "My apologizes," he muttered before walking out the door. 

"Well he seems like a delight," Wren said with a laugh. Remus just shook his head as he placed a gentle hand on Sirius' shoulder. 

(Y/n) instantly beamed at them remembering the conversation she had with Aiden. Remus caught her eye giving her a weird look as he moved Sirius out of the room. "I can't believe they're together!" She squealed. 

"Whose together?" Wren asked looking in between Aiden and (y/n) as if he had somehow missed the memo. Which in his case, he had.

"Sirius and Remus!"

Wren looked wide eyed before looking back towards the door where Remus and Sirius had walked out. "I knew I saw Remus come out of Sirius room last night!"

"What?" Aiden asked looking slightly surprised. "And you're just telling me this now?"

"Girls," (y/n) huffed crossing her arms over her chest. Aiden and Wren sent her a small smile which she returned. "Okay, now it's time for you guys to leave so I can change. We have a big day ahead of us."

Aiden and Wren nodded walking out as she walked over to her suitcase. She had no idea what today's training had entail so she thought it would be best to be comfortable but still practical for the day. She tied her hair up in a ponytail, applying a small amount of makeup before looking in the mirror for approval. 

She walked down the stairs to see Tonks and Mad-Eyed Moody already waiting for them. Tonks was currently sitting next to Aiden, their hands clasped slightly together as they ate breakfast. Moody was talking to Wren about different poisons while Remus and Sirius were in the middle of making pancakes. 

"Cute," (y/n) said sitting down in front of the two.

"What is?" Sirius asked flipping the pancake in the air an catching it with a spatula. 

"The fact that my favorite uncle and Godfather are currently together."

"What?" Remus asked in surprise. 

"I'm your favorite uncle?" Sirius asked smiling down at her. 

"You're her only uncle," Remus said shaking his head slightly. "What would make you think we're together?"

"Let's just say you're not as sneaky as you might think." Remus face turned a bright pink, and Sirius let out a laugh as (y/n) reached over and grabbed some pancakes. "I approve though. Happy for you both. You deserve it."

"Okay kiddo, no need to get all mushy with us," Sirius said reaching over and ruffing her hair a bit out of its ponytail. "Now go sit at the table and eat," he said sending her a wink. (Y/n) smiled slipping out of her seat as she grabbed her plate, and sitting down next to Wren.

"I must tell you guys that if you're really serious about this-"

"Technically I'm Sirius," Sirius said earning a whack upside the head from Remus as Moody sent him a glare. 

"Like I was stating," Moody continued, "If you guys really want to be a part of the order. You can no longer send any letters to your friends. They cannot know the location of this place or what you're doing."

"No one?" (Y/n) repeated, slightly bummed that she wouldn't have any communication with her friends. 

"Don't look so down," Aiden said. "The Weasley's will be joining us here in a few weeks."

"Really?" (y/n) beamed looking over to Aiden instantly. "But they won't be apart of the Order right?"

"Unfortunately not dear," Tonks said sending her a gentle smile. "Mrs. Weasley won't allow it. She fought to keep you and Wren away from the business, but Aiden had the final say. Even Remus and Sirius agreed to let you join."

(y/n) nodded as Wren slumped in his seat She knew he was thinking of Lee. They had spent countless days sending mail to one another. He didn't have much no matter how hard she tried to make him feel like part of the family. Lee was his escape- his love, and he was about to go three months with no communication with him. "It'll be okay," she whispered so only he could hear. He nodded slightly before picking up some pancakes and eating them. 

"What about Harry?"

"No communication with him whatsoever, and no talk of the order."

(Y/n) nodded, biting her tongue slightly. She disagreed with keeping Harry of all people in the dark. With everything he had been through there was no way she was just going to not talk to him. He needed her just as much as she needed him. She would just need to think of a plan to sneak off and visit him. 

"Carter are you even listening to me?"

(Y/n)'s head shot up as she made eye contact with Moody who seemed unimpressed by her sudden doze off. "Sorry sir."

"As I was saying. I'm going to show you some defense spells. They'll come in handy if you are ever confronted by a death eater. Which in your instance seems to always happen."

"Not my fault trouble seems to follow me wherever I go. Blame the prophecy."

"Speaking of the prophecy," Remus said catching everyone's attention. "I think you need to be extra careful. We still don't know what the prophecy said or means. All we know is that whatever it is it makes he who should not be named want you."

(y/n) nodded. "I'm not scared of Voldemort. Where are we going to be training?" She asked looking over to Moody for confirmation if they would be leaving headquarters or not. 

"Upstairs in one of the empty rooms. Come on, we better start now. We have intense training ahead of us."

***

It had been three weeks since the arrival at the House of Black. Every ounce of (y/n)'s body was sore. She spent twelve hours a day training and the other twelve asleep. Wren was no better. Sometimes after training he would just sleep in her room since it was closer. 

Today was their only rest day, and the only opportunity she had to sneak out and see Harry. Aiden occasionally stopped by their house to pick up the mail. She had 20 letters from Fred, 15 from George, 5 from Angelina, 3 from Lee, 8 from Ginny, and 19 from Harry. She wasn't worried about the Weasley's as they were suppose to arrive tomorrow. It was Harry she was worried about. She knew he was feeling alone and their was nothing she could do about it. 

She looked at Wren, who was resting asleep next to her. The clock read 3am and she had approximately 4 hours to sneak out, see Harry, and come back before anyone noticed. 

She crept out of her bed, still in her pajamas as she threw on a pair of shoes. She cast one last look at Wren before opening her door and tiptoeing out down the stairs. 

At night the House of Black was eerie. Shadows danced along the walls and an untold story laid among the many halls this house had. She crept down landing in the foyer as she walked towards the front door. 

"Where are you going at this hour?"

(y/n) turned around, hand on her chest as she sent Tonks a small smile. "Fresh air."

"At three in the morning?" Tonks asked with a laugh. "Where are you really going? Oh come on, even though I'm dating your brother you can still trust me."

It wasn't that she didn't trust Tonks because she did. She had gotten to know the girl with pink hair better the three weeks that she stayed here and found that she could relate to her in more ways then one. 

"Fine, I'm sneaking out to see Harry."

"And how were you going to come about that? Walking would take you all night. Come on, follow me." Tonks said grabbing her hand and pulling her outside. 

"What are you doing?" (y/n) asked sending her a wary look.

"Apparating you to the Harry's address. You know it right? Because you're going to have to guide us."

"You're helping me? You know that means were going against Dumbledore's orders."

"Oh, I know." Tonks said with a laugh. "I've always wanted a sister and what better way to bond then break the rules together. Now close your eyes and concentrate on the house."

It wasn't hard to imagine his house. She had been countless times before. She could see the outline of the house, his room to be exact. On the second story. Smallest of them all, though better then a broom closet. 

She felt the sickness immediately, the contour of her body moving as one. It stretched and pulled until it was a whole again, and her feet touched the ground. She looked up immediately recognizing Privet Drive.

"Okay, do what you got to fast." Tonks said looking around. "I'll be out here."

(y/n) nodded as she looked out towards his window. Picking up a small rock and throwing it up. It hit his window with a small thud before falling back down. She waited a couple minutes to see if any movement would happen, and when it didn't she threw another one up. 

"Psst. Harry." She whispered yelled, and within seconds the curtain behind his window moved.

"(Y/n)?" Harry asked opening up his window. His hair was a mess, and she had to hide the laughter that wanted to erupt from how much he looked like James. "Do you have any clue what time it is?"

"Yes, currently three in the morning to be exact. Now move over. I'm going to climb up."

"You're what?" Harry asked, but she drowned out his question by using the tree that was perched over his room as she started to climb. 

"Move over I'm going to drop in," she commanded again as she tried to balance herself from the tree branch. She tried to get into a swinging motion as she let go of the tree and jumped in the air. Her hands gripped the railing, and Harry rushed to her side to pull her in. 

"Are you crazy?" Harry asked looking her over. "What are you doing-" 

(Y/n) immediately wrapped him in a hug cutting anything he had to say off. She felt him tense immediately in her touch and then relax. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held on for a few moments. 

"What's going on? Why haven't you been answering any of my letters?"

"It's complicated, and if they even knew I was here I could be in serious trouble."

"Trouble? What's going on?" Harry asked with more concern in his voice then before. 

"Sorry, this must all be confusing. You know how I'm studying to be an auror?" Harry nodded, so she continued. "I'm doing training with them to help kick start my career but because of that I can't send any mail. I haven't been in contact with anyone all summer."

"But you're alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I can't stay long I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. I know this past year has been hard, and I would hate for you to think I'm not with you because I am."

"Thank you, (y/n). You really have no clue how much that means to me," he said pulling her into another hug. "You're the only one that truly understands what I'm going through."

"I know, I promise I'm here for you. I have to get back though. Keep your head up high. I'll see you soon." She let go from the hug walking towards the window. She cast one look back and slightly waved before jumping out and landing on the tree branch. 

She climbed down landing on her feet as she turned towards Tonks who was sitting on the ground. "Thank you. You have no idea how much that meant to me."

Tonks sent her a big smile, "Of course. What are sisters for? Now come on we better head back to headquarters before anyone realizes we're missing."

(Y/n) nodded as Tonks got up from the ground- grabbing her wrist- and apparating back to Sirius' family home. "I must admit the queasiness is starting to go away."

"It gets better, now lets go."

(y/n) opened the door, looking left and right before feeling comfortable that the coast was clear. She took her first step on the stairs when a loud crash was heard behind her. She whipped around to see Tonks on the floor- a sheepish smile on her face. 

"Oops," she said with a laugh. "You go on up, I'll clean this up."

(Y/n) nodded trying to be as quiet as possible as she walked up the stairs of the manor. She stopped outside her door, pressing her ear to hear Wren's soft snores. She opened it slowly, throwing her shoes off, and jumping back into bed. 

"What a night." She whispered slowly closing her eyes. 

"TIME TO WAKE UP!" Moody said barging in the door. (Y/n) let out a groan as she rolled over to stare at the man. 

"It's three thirty in the morning, why are we getting up?" She complained as Moody walked over to the bed and pulled the blankets off her and Wren. 

"Hey! Some of us are trying to sleep," Wren complained as he reached over and put the blankets back over them. 

"It's time for your first mission. You both are coming with me now."

(Y/n) opened her eyes fully, the adrenaline of the mission coursing through her veins. It didn't even matter that she had thirty seconds of sleep. She looked over to Wren who was currently stretching out of the bed. 

"Where are we going?"

"We have intel of a possible death eater hideout. We will surveillance the surrounding and see if we can get any information. We leave in five minutes," he said before turning his back on them and walking out. 

"Seems a little risky, you think we're ready?" Wren asked hesitantly. "I know we've been training for this it's just-"

"Crazy to think we're actually doing it? Yeah I know. Come on let's get ready."

Wren nodded, leaving the room as he went to change. (y/n) slipped on a pair of dark jeans and tank top. She threw back on her shoes- tying her hair up in the process. She walked over to the closets slipping on one of Regulus' black jacket before looking into the mirror. 

She walked downstairs to see Tonks and Aiden whispering on the couch. Aiden shot up when he saw her, rushing over to her side. 

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Aiden, weren't you the one that gave the okay for me to go?" (y/n) questioned. 

"Yeah, but the reality of you getting hurt is now sinking in, and I'm not ready for that."

"I'll be fine. I promise," she said getting on her tiptoes and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 61.8K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
96.9K 2.3K 36
[FINISHED ~ april 2th 2021] WARNING: currently editing! (Chapters 1 & 2 done) "𝗪𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀... 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹." ...
11.1K 233 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
11.7K 144 22
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...