Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" ㅡ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... 🙃
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! 🥳🏳️‍🌈
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
하얀 champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Under Editing

Epilogue 2: Grown up

393 33 64
By Crazwoolf123002

^ this entire book summed up in one picture... just add a snickerdoodle and we gucci

Also... this may be a bit lengthy... yw ;)

"I feel a disturbance in the force."

Jacob rolled his eyes, "Stop being paranoid and eat your cereal."

The seventeen year old shook his head and looked towards his dad, "Something's off. I can feel it."

He shivered.

"So you're cold. I'll turn up the heat."

Kevin went to get up but stopped when he noticed the pout on his son's face.

"Now c'mon, what's with that face? Why be sad? Why be mad? When you can be... glade?"

His parents laughed and high fived each other and.... he had to admit he snorted a bit as well.

You better believe that this was a family that bonded over vines and memes.

"I'm telling you! Something's not right!"

Andrew pouted and stomped his feet from under the table. Wow... he looks like a replica of Kevin. Minus the non existent lips. He actually has those oop-

His papa sighed, "Listen, nothing's gonna happen oka-"

The sound of the doorbell ringing echoed through the mansion and the teenager gulped. He looked scared.

"I told you!"

Jacob just shook his head and stood up, "I'll go get it, but I'm sure nothing's wrong."

He watched carefully as he exited the room and dissapeared out of sight... and when he turned back to his dad, he had an eyebrow raised.

His dad was judging him. Bitch, the betrayal.

He heard the tell tale sign of the door opening and he felt the urge to duck under the table.

"Oh Hajoon! Come on in!"

"Is Andrew home?"

Shit.

He tensed and yeeted himself under the table, "No no no no nope! That's even worse...." he was whisper yelling.

"You can't avoid him forever, Drew. Feelings ain't all that scary."

Oh but they were. Confronting them was even scarier... but being confronted by them was even worse.

He knew that the younger liked him. He'd known since they were tiny little childers, but Hajoon had never said anything about it until two weeks ago.

He pulled him into an empty classroom and confessed. He told him to think about his feelings because they'd be talking about them later.

Before then, it was just obvious displays of his affection. Clinging and an occasional kiss on the cheek. Lots of cuddles... and by God did Hajoon look absolutely adorable when he wanted cuddles.

I mean, what? Forget that ever was said. You never saw that.

The point was, Andrew knew the shorter boy liked him, but he has no idea where his own feelings stand.

Sure, he finds him cute, pretty even... but was that enough to say he had a romantic connection to him?

With his sparkling chocolate almond eyes, small, slightly upturned nose and pink full lips that look so- ahem...

Nevermind. That thought process never happened. Aight? Okay.

His heart rate increased when he heard his Papa say, "Of course, he's in the dining room. You can go talk to him."

He took a deep breath and rolled out from under the table and did that fancy thing people do where they fling themselves into the air with their hands and land on their feet.

It was time. He went on mission impossible mode, ducking and weaving past obstacles. (Read as: he was running, like a coward.)

"Andrew! Where do you think you're going?"

He put a finger to his lips signaling for his dad to stay quiet. He booked it through rooms towards the back staircases.

Kevin just chuckled, shook his head a bit and once his son was out of sight, he said, "I'm gonna tell him."

Sure enough, when the, according to Andrew, beautiful boy he was running from appeared in the kitchen, his dad gave his location away.

Hajoon nodded and thanked him before running in the exact direction the older had gone before.

He made his way up the stairs and towards his crush's room. He didn't even knock, he just opened the door and stepped inside.

The sight he was met with made him laugh. The older was hiding under the covers, the lump made it obvious.

"Gee... i wOndEr wHeRe AndReW iS!"

He giggled the entire time he spent making his way to the bed. He sat down and sighed dramatically, "If only I knew..."

There was a steady rise and and fall from under the blankets as Andrew breathed, but as he felt the bed dip from Hajoon sitting down, it became a bit more frantic.

And when the younger tore the covers away and revealed his face... he fell off the bed with a thump and an oof.

"Ow..." He grumbled as pulled himself into a sitting position against the wall.

"Are you okay?"

An amused Hajoon peered over the edge, but if you looked closely you could see the underlying worry in his eyes.

Andrew nodded, "Yup, I'm all good. Wait-" his eyes widened, "Fuck!"

He scrambled to get up, desperate to get away... not that it worked. An arm brought him back down onto the mattress.

Before he could get up Hajoon took the liberty of sitting himself on his lap and cupped his face.

"We need to talk and you're not going to leave until I'm finished. Understand?"

Andrew didn't dare utter a word so he just gulped and nodded. All he could think about was how pretty Hajoon looked.

Fuck, those visuals....

"Good. Now, before I start... wait- is that a new Beyonce poster? You already had four, why did you need another one?"

"Because she's my Queen and I worship the ground she walks on."

Hajoon just sighed, this boy will never change. I mean, but what else would you expect from Kevin's son? I mean, Jacob's his father too but... you get what I mean.

"Anyways, did you know that Soomin and Grace are together now?"

That snapped him out of it, "Huh? They are? Since when?"

"Since three weeks ago, dumbass."

He raised a brow, "How come I didn't know about it?"

"You were busy with your guitar and vocal lessons."

"Oh..." that would do it.

"The point is, we're the only ones in the group who aren't in a relationship."

Now Andrew was really confused, "No, Chungae's-"

"Dating my sister. Did you think we're all gay? Some of us are actually hets."

"I'm pretty sure Jiyoo told me she was bi... also, I'm omnisexual so I'm not necessarily gay." (A/N: a little representation for y'all)

"Gay enough to have a preference towards men."

Well, he got him there.

Just when he opened his mouth to speak, Hajoon pressed a finger to his lips, effectively shutting him up.

"I'm not finished."

Damn- okay.

"You know I like you. It's not really a secret at this point."

Oh fuck... here it comes.

"I want you to be honest with me, ask yourself, do you have feelings for me? Or could you see yourself having feelings for me in the future?"

The panic was settling in. How does he respond?

Hajoon removed his finger from his lips and instead rested that hand on his chest.

"I- I don't know..."

The younger's disappointment was obvious. He looked hurt. Shoulders slumped and slightly pouty lips.

For roughly five seconds. After that he did a full 180.

He sat up straight, held his chin towards the sky and got this intense fire in his eyes.

"Fine. If that's the way it is..."

Hajoon got off of his lap and began sliding himself off of the bed, "Then I'll just go and date Mason."

Andrew's eyes widened and his arm moved on its own, gripping the shorter's wrist and pulling him back down.

"What!? No!"

The younger narrowed his gaze, "What? Why can't I?

He found himself running a hand through his hair in frustration, "I, just- why Mason of all people?"

"Cus he actually likes me... and you gotta admit, he's hot."

He grumbled. That stupid freckled Australian looking headass with his deep fucking voice and muscles and all that bullshit.

Wait...

"Mason- likes you? When? Where? Why? How?"

Hajoon shrugged, "He told me that he had fallen head over heels for me... maybe it was last week? Why? Does it bother you?"

Sneering, Andrew could only think about how much it just didn't feel right. Mason and Hajoon? It didn't sit well with him at all.

"If you can't figure out how you feel then I'm going to move on. That's the way it works. I'm not going to stick around pining forever because I know I deserve to be loved... and if you're not going to love me then I'll go to someone who will."

He winced. That stung a bit... but why? Does he like Hajoon? (A/N: yes)

Is he jealous right now? (A/N: yes... again)

"So... I'm going to ask you one more time, do you see yourself ever finding feelings for me, or should I move on?"

Andrew's brain went into overdrive. He tried picturing Hajoon with anyone and everyone else but him.

Nope. He hated it. Those images are cursed and he wants to unsee.

Now with him... that made him feel all fluttery in the chest. There was butterflies and an overwhelming warmth in his body. It felt right.

Shit- he liked him. (A/N: a round of applause for our emotionally constipated dumbass... he figured it out.)

"I-" he hesitated, not quite sure if he could manage the words to actually confess.

I mean, he only just put the pieces together. Confessing was scary, why? Hajoon liked him! Why was this so hard?

"You?" The younger raised an eyebrow, "You what? Spill."

Swallowing the lump in his throat, Andrew mustered every piece of courage he could to grab the boy's face and peck his nose.

After that, he fell backwards and hid his now beet red face in his hands, unable to look the shorter in his eyes.

On the other hand, Hajoon was smiling from ear to ear like the lovesick fool he was. His happiness was immeasurable and his day was fixed.

Seeing his crush's flustered state made him awfully giddy. It was cute.

He giggled as he leaned down and removed Andrew's hands from his face and looked deep into his eyes.

"So... you like me?"

Andrew nodded, "Yeah, I like you."

Holy shit- he said it.

"Great!" Hajoon gave him a quick forehead kiss before tackling him in a hug, "You're my boyfriend now."

eXuSe mEh? wHat dId hE saY????

He almost choked... almost, not quite, "That's so fast, whyㅡ?"

The younger just shrugged, "Cus I said so." (A/N: Hajoon? Haknyeon? Bitch- they are the same person.)

Well damn, okay then. Clearly there was no arguing to be done here, so Andrew had no other choice but to nod.

"Alright I guess..."

They laid there, just cuddling up to one another and gazing lovingly into each other's eyes.

Young lovers doing their thang.

Now, from the other side of the door you could see Kevin and Jacob standing with proud smiles on their faces.

"Took them long enough."

Kevin rolled his eyes, "Andrew got his romantic confusion from you."

The older whirred on him, "What-? I-"

"You know it's true."

"Well," Jacob scoffed, "He got his craziness from you."

"Never said he didn't. I fully admit that. You're the one in denial, angel."

Kevin chuckled as his husband huffed and stomped away in an adorable fit. All these years and he never changes, not that he'd want that.

Perfection should stay the same.

From down the hall he heard Jacob shout, "I'm going to replace all of the cheeseballs with snickerdoodles!"

WHAT!? Actually, he can live with that. He already has a secret stash...

"And I'm throwing away your Beyonce merch!"

"No!"

And that was how they ended up chasing each other around the mansion while Hajoon and Andrew cuddled in the teen boy's room.

Y'know, the norm......

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Omigawd, it has come to an end!

Just so y'all know, this is the legitimate end... of this book.

I'm now going to be turning my attention onto my 'Crown Me' book as well as publishing 'Berry Lovely.'

So MOA's and NCTZEN's... get ready.

My next TBZ project is going to be 'The Moonlit Howls' which is a series btw... so wish me luck on that cus... 😬

I do change the writing style for every book I write to fit the
✨a e s t h e t i c✨ of each one.

Anyways, I hope this was enjoyable for all of you and thanks for sticking with me on this long ass journey.

I enjoyed it and I hope y'all did as well.

And for the last time (in this book) I'll say....

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.8K 23
❝don't say I'm not your type, just say that I'm not your preferred sexual orientation.❞ haknyeon awkwardly helps his crush sunwoo get over a heartbre...
77K 4.6K 25
when the flirting game turns to a game of catching feelings.
9.2K 378 34
"You only belong to me" *mature content🔞*
14.5K 1K 49
You came like a Butterfly and gave life to the dying Flower in my Heart ♡ "For you? Yes."