The Force -Marvel-

By xoscreamxo

Hydra, an organization founded on the belief that people could not be trusted with their own freedom, had no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N

The End

2.9K 59 14
By xoscreamxo

If you are reading this right after publishing, just know I uploaded a chapter before this!

I would like to give a huge thank you to everyone who read this book. This has been such a fun journey, and I love love love reading all of your comments. It is one of my favorite things. I really hope you liked this book. The second book is now published. It is titled "The Forgotten" be sure to follow Lydia on her next adventure post Endgame.

If you like my writing, be sure to check out a few of my other books. I write for Teen Wolf, The Hunger Games, On My Block, and many others. 

Check it out! And check out the second book, the now-completed sequel.

Thank you again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 69 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
78.7K 1.4K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
171K 5K 49
Yes, this is another soulmate story. Yes, you've probably seen quite a few of these. Yes, this is not an original idea at all. Yes, you can deal with...
157K 4.4K 17
"to be so broken, to have fallen so deeply, the only thing you can do is rise into a new you." "and to you, a sad farewell." Avengers: Infinity War (...