First love - Chanbaek

Por -Titan

Baekhyun found a phone on his table and wants to give it back to his owner and ended up leaving the office en... Mais

Sweet lies
Fiancée
Dinner
Press my number
Advice
Who You?
First snow (M)
Baby don't stop (M)
Your dog loves you
Stay up (M)
Intro
What 2 do
On Me
Say it
Love scenario
Tomorrow
Sofa
The promise
Runaway
You never know
LMLY
Ending sceen
Me after you.
Long time no see
A piece of work
With you
Just for a day
Peaches
like i need u
Privacy
I'm gonna love you
Smile on my face
Beautiful
My love
Heaven
Monster
Take it slow
Pretty savage (M)
Lover like me
I CAN'T STOP ME
Gashina
Good to me
Celebrity
Minimal warm
Alcohol free
DRAMARAMA
Your shelter

Rain & you

267 27 19
Por -Titan

Since the day Baekhyun brought dinner to Chanyeol, he changed his routine. Now he has lunch with his friends like always but after that he drives to fetch Baekhyun at his workplace and drive him to university. And it was like that for 2 weeks already but the weekends.

It was Sunday at 3pm when Chanyeol was driving from his parents house to his apartment after spending the Saturday with his family when he decided to stop by his office to grab some documents to review at home. It was raining a lot, maybe Baekhyun texted him asking for a ride.

"Hey Siri do I have any new messages from Baekhyun?" Chanyeol.

"You have no new messages." The phone answered.

"Maybe he didn't go to work." He talked to himself.

They often text each other at night asking about each other's day and if they eat. It was something that they both look forward to do, if feels like a gift for working hard during the day. And the goodnight message feels like a reminder to work harder on the next day.

When Chanyeol parked his car he texted Baekhyun asking if he wanted a ride but he didn't get a response.

Maybe he went home to his parents.

Chanyeol grabbed what he needed threw on the back seat and drove home.

This heavy rain calls for something spicy, should he ask Baekhyun if he wants to eat something together? No he should not bother Baekhyun, he must be studying.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol saw someone standing at some building entrance protecting himself from the heavy rain and he is sure that is Baekhyun.
Chanyeol parked the car and grabbed his jacket from the back seat and ran to Baekhyun "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called protecting himself from the rain with his expensive jacket.

"Hyung! Oh what are you doing here you are getting wet!" Baekhyun said.

"You are so wet you are going to get sick!"  Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer and protect him from the rain to guide him to the car.

"I'm sorry I'm getting your car wet." Baekhyun said freezing.

"I'm worried about you why are you worried about this stupid car? Why didn't you text me or call me?" Chanyeol asked worried and annoyed to see Baekhyun like that.

"Because you were at your parents and I didn't think it would rain cats and dogs." Baekhyun defended him.

"You should ALWAYS call me or text when it's raining! I can leave a meeting if I have to, so please don't do it again." Chanyeol said with a serious face.

Yeah Baekhyun is getting sick because he didn't even argue with Chanyeol nor started to talk like their car rides normally are... filled with whatever Baekhyun wants to talk about.

Chanyeol drove to a expensive gated community but Baekhyun was too cold to ask anything even with the hitter on.

Chanyeol parked on his spot.

"Let's go." Chanyeol said leaving the papers on the car because he will be busy with Baekhyun for sure. Chanyeol guided Baekhyun to his apartment.

It was very luxurious and just unnecessary big but Baekhyun was too tired to notice anything.

"Let me get you something to wear." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun only sneezed. "Adorable."

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun one of his hoodies and none of his bottoms would fit Baekhyun he found one of his sister's pijama bottom that she left here.

"The towels are here. You can you can leave the wet clothes on the floor I'm going to wash them later." Chanyeol showed "I'm going to order rice to make you feel better." Chanyeol said before leaving the bathroom.

After ordering the rice porridge and getting changed Chanyeol looked into the cabinet with medicine that his mother insists on bringing to him even though she knows that Chanyeol doesn't take medicine at all no matter how sick he is feeling.

"Okay let's read." He started to read each box until he found the one he was looking for.

Quickly he went to the guest bedroom to change the linens because nobody aside from his older sister ever used that room. When one of his friends stay over they normally sleep together on the living room or use Chanyeol's bedroom. Chanyeol heard the doorbell and he ran to open the door to get the food.

Not even 5 minutes after the food delivery Baekhyun came out wearing Chanyeol's white hoodie and Yoora's pijamas that oddly fitted him but the hoodie was huge, making Baekhyun's small frame looking even smaller but much more adorable.

Baekhyun sneezed and his nose was red.

"Come here Rudolph. Let me get you a spoon." Chanyeol invite Baekhyun to sit on the sofa. "You can use that blanket. I didn't know you could be this quite." Chanyeol joked "Does your head hurt?"

"Yes Hyung." Another sneeze. "Can you take me to my dorm after eating?" Baekhyun asked with his nose stuffed.

"Have some rest first okay? If you feel better at night I can drop you off if not you can stay here. Didn't you say that your roommate will return tomorrow?" Chanyeol gave Baekhyun the porridge and grabbed some porridge for himself.

Baekhyun was on the sofa, a very comfy sofa that for the price it HAD to be comfy eating his porridge wrapped up with a blanket and regretting his life choices. Chanyeol was sitting on the floor eating the porridge so the apartment was silent but none of them was uncomfortable or awkward. They were lost thinking about their own thing. Baekhyun about how his head was hurting and Chanyeol trying to recall what to do when someone is catching a cold.

After eating Chanyeol gave Baekhyun the medicine and advised him to lay down a little bit and he did, on the sofa with one duvet covering him he felt asleep.

While Baekhyun was sleeping Chanyeol went to the local pharmacy and got a thermometer because he might need it and ordered some more porridge for Baekhyun's dinner and bought some fruit and went to the a store nearby and bought two pyjamas for Baekhyun just in case he needs to change or stay over for more than one day. Use NAVER, NAVER is your friend. He ran back home afraid to find Baekhyun awake and bored but it was not the case.

Baekhyun was still sleeping and he kept on sleeping. Even after getting some work done Chanyeol took another duvet and put on the carpet and a thin blanket to cover himself and took a nap after careful touching Baekhyun's forehead to make sure that his temperature was lowering. After a two hours nap Chanyeol woke up and it was dark outside and Baekhyun had changed positions. Chanyeol smiled.

He looks like a baby, just adorable and Chanyeol wants to snap a picture so bad but he can't violate Baekhyun's privacy like that right? Oh but he wants so bad.

Chanyeol: Mum how do I get someone's fever to lower?

Chanyeol texted his mother but she called immediately and chanyeol ran to his bedroom to get the call.

"Hello mum!"
"Are you sick? Do you have fiver? Do you want me to go to your place to take care of you?"She asked worried.
"No mum I'm not sick, can't you hear my healthy voice and I'm pretty sure your motherdar works fine. Jongdae ask me because one of his friends is not feeling well." Chanyeol felt sorry for the lie.

After listening to his mother advice Chanyeol walked to the living room finding Baekhyun waking up.

"What time is it?" Baekhyun asking.

"9pm." Chanyeol answer.

"WHAT? My dorm! I need to go before I'm not allowed in." Baekhyun tried to get up but Chanyeol stopped him.

"Just sleep here. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that you are sick and alone." Chanyeol said looking Baekhyun in the eyes. Chanyeol's heart was about to explode "Let me take care of you tonight."

Baekhyun's heart was beating so fast that he was sure that Chanyeol's neighbour could hear it loud and clear. His stomach felt weird and a his body felt an electric sensation.

What is that? Is because I'm sick? Is what Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking.

Chanyeol put the porridge on the microwave and brought a wet face towel to clean Baekhyun a little bit.

"It's a wet towel, it will make you feel better. Let me wipe you a little bit." Chanyeol said and only looked at him.

Chanyeol positioned Baekhyun to a more sitting position and carefully wiped the face, neck, arms and chest of the sick male.

"Can you change my phone please?"Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol gladly did.

After dinner Baekhyun insisted that he was not tired so Chanyeol decided to watch a drama with him but Baekhyun felt asleep during the first episode. Once again Chanyeol wiped Baekhyun's body once again before carrying him to the guest bedroom so he feels comfortable.

It sounds like taking care of Baekhyun was a pain, but for Chanyeol it wasn't.

That night Chanyeol slept on the sofa to be closer to the guest bedroom in case Baekhyun needed anything and woke up with Baekhyun coughing in the morning.

"Good morning...Wow you don't look good." Chanyeol said as soon as he entered the bedroom "Call your work and let them know that you can't go today because you are sick. Let me get the thermometer."

Baekhyun sent Kris a message informing that he caught a bad cold so he can't go to work and Kris understood and said that Jongin would cover him with no problems. Chanyeol called informing that he will not go to the office today so all his meetings need to be postponed.

The office was poor chaos because Chanyeol is never late and always goes to work even if he is sick which was rare.

"Here's some tea, but put the thermometer first." Chanyeol gave Baekhyun the thermometer "I put a pear to cook with honey it will help with you cough." Baekhyun gave the thermometer back "Fiver. Don't worry I will take care of you."

"Thank you for taking care of me and having me sleeping over." Baekhyun said with a stuffy nose. "You can go to work I can go to my dorm." Baekhyun drank the tea.

"I already cancelled everything for today. Just stay here until you recover." Chanyeol touched Baekhyun's head. "I'm going to take a shower so when you finish the tea you can take a shower. There's a toothbrush and past there you can use, it's new. Some pjs and you know where the towels are. Make yourself at home."

Honestly Chanyeol never had to take care of anymore before and honestly he hates the idea of skipping work to take care of someone... he barely takes care of himself, he goes to work even feeling sick.

After shower Baekhyun found Chanyeol on the living room sitting on a pillow. As soon as Chanyeol saw Baekhyun he put another pillow next to him for Baekhyun.

"Let's get your medicine and some food." Chanyeol said "take a sit."

Chanyeol put their breakfast on the coffee table and brought Baekhyun's pill and water.

===

"Hyung look at this video." Baekhyun who was sitting at the kitchen counter said laughing and showing the video to the man cooking making them laugh. "Look at this how satisfying." He showed a different one.

"It's like an eyegasm." Chanyeol said looking at the video. An eyegasm just like the one he had when he saw Baekhyun smiling while wearing one of his hoodies sitting on the kitchen counter swinging his legs. Oh shit.

Watching a video or a meme and thinking about sending it to someone must be the way young people express their feelings... maybe the equivalent of an I'm thinking about you next or even an I don't have anything to say but wanted to hear your voice and have your attention for a minute... or even a think about me often.

Chanyeol is catching feelings faster than Baekhyun caught that cold.

———————————————-

Hello Angel
Rain & You- BUMKEY

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...
98.6K 2.9K 35
Baekhyun and Chanyeol are forced to marry each other by their parents. But will they fall in love?Or will people unwanted get in the way? Who knows r...
206K 10.3K 19
Byun Baekhyun was a school nerd. He's twenty years old. He was attending to a good school because of his good grades and good behaviour. He'd always...
29.2K 1.4K 3
Newly engaged, Chanyeol returns back to his small town home to divorce Byun Baekhyun, his first husband who refuses to sign the papers. ( This is a...