More Than Prey: Dimitrescu Da...

Από PhoenixGarden

Dimitrescu Daughters x Male Reader It was just his luck that he ended up in a village of cannibalistic monste... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: The Attack
Chapter 2: Castle Dimitrescu
Chapter 3: Learning Experience
Chapter 4: Too Comfortable
Chapter 6: In Hiding
Chapter 7: Bargaining
Chapter 8: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 9: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 10: Morning
Chapter 11: Freezing
Chapter 12: Lady's Chambers
Chapter 13: Consent Laws
Chapter 14: Hate & Love
Chapter 15: The Bath
Chapter 16: THE PG AUDIENCE!!!
Chapter 17: The Cellar

Chapter 5: The Library

7.8K 154 38
Από PhoenixGarden

3rd Person

(Y/N) looked across the room to find the source of the voice, finding none other than the youngest sister stood in the corner with a smirk. A chill ran over him as the woman approached, fresh blood on her face after feeding.

"Your heartbeat is so loud. Don't tell me I'm scarier than Bela." Daniela slid herself onto the mattress, laying down identical to (Y/N) just mere inches to his side. His breath froze for a couple seconds as she leant forward to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Daniela, I don't-" He tried to speak but was stopped as the redhead slid a finger over his lips, silencing him. She trailed her jaw across his face, leaving a trail of blood before stopping with her face directly in front of him.

"That's 'Lady Daniela' to you, pet." She corrected, baring her fangs as she began to gently bite on his bottom lip, causing a whine of discomfort from her prey. She eventually backed off before she could cut open any more wounds, examining the scared male below her.

"I overheard you talking about books, little one." She began and sat back, a curious glint in her eyes as she watched (Y/N) nod nervously. He wasn't going to test this girl, not unless he wanted a chunk of his flesh missing, along with a pint of blood.

"I was curious about what books you had in the castle." (Y/N) squeaked, trying to avoid eye contact with the much stronger woman. Daniela only laughed in response, swinging off the bed before grabbing him by the arm and pulling him with her.

(Y/N) yelped as he was dragged to his feet by the redhead, clinging onto her to steady himself. Daniela's smile only increased as she felt him hold onto her, only releasing his grip once he realised his mistake. The girl walked towards the previously slammed door, reopening it with a twist of her wrist.

"Come now, cutie. I'll show you to the library." She offered with a wink. (Y/N) was reluctant to go with her, in fear that she may have just been lying and wanted to lead him into a trap or something.

Out of the three, Daniela was the one he knew the least about so far. She could be as dark as Cassandra or as tolerant as Bela. He felt like he was about to walk into the den of a succubus, but even so, he stepped forward. Better to agree to something that could end good rather than disagree and have things end bad for sure.

"Good choice." Daniela chuckled, walking out the door with him following just behind her like a dog following its owner. He held his tongue, not speaking unless spoken to. Though, just because his body language showed obedience, that didn't stop his mind from thinking about all the possible ways to escape.

When the two reached the library, (Y/N) was somewhat amazed by the many shelves of novels and tales. It was the most he'd ever seen in a long while. His eyes roamed the countless book covers, his body on autopilot as he explored the room.

"Quite a selection, isn't there?" Daniela said as she followed behind him, wondering which books he would actually be interested in. Perhaps they'd have a common liking for some. "Our family has collected hundreds and thousands of these over the years."

(Y/N) retrieved a thick book from one of the shelves, turning it in his hand to read the cover. A Vampire's Love.

"See something you like?" Daniela peeked her head over his shoulder to look at the book, too.

"A family of vampires keeping books about vampires. Ironic." (Y/N) said in a joking tone, sliding the book back to its original place. Daniela huffed, catching his attention as he looked at her in slight fear that he had done something wrong.

"Do families of humans not keep books that have humans in them?" She replied, pressing her head against his neck as if she was snuggling against him. It confused (Y/N) as much as it scared him. The woman seemed to return to an earlier plan, her mouth widening as she made to bite into the man's neck.

(Y/N) took a deep breath, his heart racing as he braced for pain. Just before it came, Daniela paused, her sight settling on one of the books on the shelves. "Oh, hey. Have you ever read this one?" She reached a hand around him so she could grab another book.

(Y/N) examined the cover that the redhead held in front of his face. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. They owned Harry Potter books?!

"You have Harry Potter? And here I was thinking your family only owned books from the 20's." (Y/N) was surprised to see a book like this in such an old school castle. Daniela almost choked him as she pulled him into a sudden hug. Her face showed absolute joy as she learnt that her pet had a shared interest in the wizarding world novels.

"You've read these?" She asked, turning the man around to face her as she held the book behind him. (Y/N) looked over her hungry yet attractive face, as if the new knowledge made her all the more thirsty for his blood. He was in half the mind to simply say no. Though it'd end in a 50/50 between good and bad.

"I mean, y-yeah. I read all the books when I was younger." He replied with a single drop of sweat running down him as the redhead smiled.

"I have the first book in my quarters. Perhaps we could read it together." Daniela thought aloud, looking at (Y/N) for confirmation.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." He mumbled, looking away from her. Daniela narrowed her eyes, instantly grabbing him by the jaw and turning him to face her again.

"Would you rather I strung you up in shackles and bled you dry?" Her voice instantly lost its playful tone, her threat sounding fully serious as she stared a hole through him. (Y/N) froze, registering her words and instantly going back on his own.

"You know what? Your idea sounds great. I'll read with you." He said hastily, bringing a smile to her face again. Daniela slid her hand over his shirt covered shoulder, ripping the fabric and running her tongue over the skin.

Her fangs revealed themselves again, baring a grin as she bit down into his shoulder. (Y/N) flinched and groaned, but it wasn't painful to the point of screaming. It did feel odd to have his blood drained though. It made him woozy in a way.

"Mmm." Daniela hummed as she drank, enjoying her meal for a few more seconds before returning to licking the wound a couple times. "You're so cute." She whispered, releasing you. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere, lovely." Daniela finished before fading into a swarm of flies and disappearing through the halls.

At least Daniela had a way with words. Good taste in books, too. From all his experiences so far, (Y/N) could say everyone was bearable except for Cassandra: Satan's sadistic little daughter.

"I see that my younger sister likes you." (Y/N) jumped as another feminine voice cut through his thoughts. He spun around as he knew who the speaker was. What a coincidence. Cassandra leant against one of the bookshelves, tapping her sickle on the wood.

"C-Cassandra..." He spoke with a quiver, recalling their last encounter. Taking a step back, (Y/N) looked at the open door Daniela had left through, crossing his fingers the younger sibling would return quickly.

"I could cut you down here. But that'd be no fun." Cassandra strode forwards, resting her weapon atop her shoulder as she thought of what to do to her prey.

For every step Cassandra took forward, (Y/N) stepped back two more. He inched closer and closer to the door, wanting to put as much space between him and her as possible.

"You don't have to do this." He held himself in the doorway as the woman halted. Was she agreeing with him? That thought was cut short as the hooded woman giggled, twisting her sickle.

"I'll give you a head start, little lamb. If I catch you... let's just say I'm feeling thirsty." Cassandra bared her fangs, looking at the mark on your shoulder from Daniela. Not even attempting to plead anymore, (Y/N) turned on a heel, sprinting out of the library and down the hall.

"Clock's ticking, man-thing." Cassandra's laugh bounced through the halls that (Y/N) ran through. A bell that told of a coming doom. It only spurred the man on as he ran through another door, finding himself in a living room of sorts. He vaulted over the table in the middle of the room with lithe precision before bouncing through the opposite door.

The sound of flies buzzing and Cassandra's taunts were a clear indicator that she was giving chase, so he continued sprinting. He passed through many different rooms, just to name a few: a wine room, one of the main halls, and a music room. There was a second or two of hesitation as he looked over the various instruments in the room, mainly the guitars as he reminisced on the one he had when he was younger.

Snapping out of his thoughts, (Y/N) continued on, barrelling through another door that found him in a family room or lounge. He looked over his shoulder as he could make the faint outline of bugs flying through the air in the room behind him. Thanks to his attention being behind him, (Y/N) wasn't aware of the person in front of him until he ran into them.

(Y/N) stumbled backwards in a daze, looking forward to see who he had accidentally bumped into. Bela spun around looking at him in surprise, then a scowl as her expression quickly changed. (Y/N) misunderstood her anger, expecting it to be because of the bump.

"B-Bela. Can you help me out? Cassandra is chasing me." He looked up into her eyes in slight happiness that he was seeing her face right now. Though those feelings started to fade as he saw Bela's golden eyes stare through his soul. It was only then that he recalled her threat from earlier.

If you leave this room, I'll hunt you down and drain your blood to make wine.

Her previous words echoed in his mind, causing him to involuntary step back, suddenly forgetting why he was running. Bela's sickle appeared in her pale hand, swinging back and forth as the wielder began to approach (Y/N) in anger.

"Did you not understand my threat, man-thing?" She seethed pushing him back as the door opened again.

"Found you!" Cassandra sang, entering the lounge as she spotted her prey. She hummed in confusion, seeing him moving towards her. Had he given up? It was then that she saw her older sibling in front of him, a look on her face that Cassandra rarely saw.

"Cassandra?" Bela stopped to look at her sister in confusion. (Y/N) had to turn back and forth between the two women, unsure which one to keep his watch on.

"Bela... What do you think you're doing with my prey?" Cassandra trudged forward, placing a hand on (Y/N)'s uninjured shoulder and pulling him towards her like a lioness protecting her cub.

"Your prey? I told him not to leave his room and he disobeyed me. What's yours is mine." Bela snarled grabbing his arm and pulling him towards her. (Y/N) was unsure if this was a better outcome than having to deal with just one of them. At least their egos clashed with each other.

Bela tugged (Y/N) from her sister's hold, keeping her death grip around his arm. Cassandra always got to do what she wanted to her game. This time it was her turn. She'd drink down all that warm, wet, bright red man-blood of his.

"What's mine is yours?" Cassandra laughed at the statement. While her sister was quite literally right, they're mother had indeed put (Y/N) into all their care. "If what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine, then surely we'd both have the distinct traits of dull blonde bitches rather than just you." Cassandra taunted, trying to pull (Y/N) back to her. But Bela kept her hold tight.

"I'm the older sister. I get to choose what happens." Bela growled, pointing her sickle at Cassandra rather than (Y/N). The brunette increased the pressure of her free hand on his shoulder, her weapon wielding hand tightening around her own sickle.

"I'm the one who found him outside of his room. I get to choose." Cassandra refrained from swinging at her sister, having to take a deep breath. (Y/N) squirmed in their grip, attempting to will himself out of the situation.

"I don't care! I'm going to bleed this man-thing dry." Bela said with a look of hunger.

"Technically, Lady Dimitrescu said you weren't allowed to kill me-" (Y/N) said in a meek voice.

"Shut up!" Both women raised their voices at him, silencing him instantly. Buzzing filled the room again before the two sisters could continue their argument, and right on queue was the redhead of the family as she materialised in front of (Y/N), looking at the scene with a raised eyebrow. She held a book in her hand, but placed it down on the nearby coffee table.

"What is going on here?" Daniela questioned, swatting both her sisters away and pulling (Y/N) to her side. Her two older siblings glared at her, thinking she should've stayed out of the confrontation.

"Bela is taking the fun out of my hunt. She's trying to kill the poor thing." Cassandra answered first, motioning to the blonde in front of her with a roll of her eyes.

"I told him not to leave his room otherwise I would!" Bela repeated herself with a scowl. Daniela crossed her arms in response to the statement, rarely seeing her eldest sister so riled up.

"I told him to leave the room with me. I was showing him around the library." Daniela revealed to her, only seeing the blonde's scowl intensify. The eldest took a step forward, her sickle now pointed at Daniela.

"You did what?!" She shouted, making her sisters smirk.

"I took him from his room because I wanted to show him some of the other books in the library and because I wanted to spite you." Daniela giggled, holding a hand loosely over her mouth to try hide it.

"And then once Daniela left the library, I tried to cut up this little treasure." Cassandra motioned to (Y/N) who immediately shrank back behind Daniela, seeing her as his only defence at the moment. But who was he kidding. There was probably a higher possibility of all three striking at him than Daniela defending him.

"Excuse me?" The redhead looked at Cassandra as if she'd heard someone insult her. The brunette just laughed in response to the glare, stepping forward with a shrug.

"What can I say. I was bored and could smell that sweet blood from two halls down." Cassandra admitted, watching as Daniela moved forward to complete a mini triangle that consisted of the three sisters.

They'd come full circle. Each sister being enraged by another. In normal circumstances, these sibling quarrels would be resolved by their mother. But Lady Dimitrescu was out of the castle as she attended to other matters with Mother Miranda.

"So how do we settle this?" Bela asked, looking between the other two.

"I vote we take turns cutting the little toy apart." Cassandra gave a wide grin, checking for confirmation that the others agreed.

"You won't lay a hand on my pet. Not until I'm done." Daniela hissed at her.

"And just what is it you're going to do, Daniela? Hmm?" Cassandra questioned, genuinely curious as to her plans. She clearly didn't want to kill him.

"That's none of your business, hag!" Daniela replied with venom, causing Cassandra to darken compared to her previous attitude.

"What did you call me?" The brunette asked in an unstable tone. She'd rend her for that one...

"Girls." Bela tried to catch their attention but they continued to argue.

"I called you a hag. What man would want to put up with your bitchy attitude." Daniela chortled as Cassandra swung her sickle at the redhead. The blade was blocked by Daniela's own sickle as she saw the attack coming, leaving the two in a stare off.

"Girls!" Bela said louder, making their heads snap her way.

"What?!" They asked in anger. Bela simply motioned to their surroundings, confusing the two as they unlinked their weapons and looked around the room to figure out what Bela meant. After a few seconds they came to a realisation.

(Y/N) was gone.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.8K 100 4
(In this story y/n is the great granddaughter of Ethan Winters, and the granddaughter of Rose Winters) DESCRIPTION: It's been almost 100 years since...
50.1K 1.1K 11
You were just looking for a warm place to stay, but how could've you know that this would happen. you enter Castle Dimitrescus garden trying to look...
98.7K 1.4K 9
I'm a man of "submissive male reader" books and this one is no exception, you the reader is a submissive male that somehow got kidnapped and was brou...
100K 3.8K 24
*COMPLETE* This follows your story as personal maiden for the Ladies of House Dimstrecu. You have worked diligently for nearly a year, survived a mul...