✓ forgotten² || yang jungwon

By yang_jungwon

"They were right. Love is the most dangerous thing in the world." A book full of lies, frustration and 𝙧𝙖𝙞... More

prologue
001: missing
002: dream
003: unexpected
004: bandaid
005: stay
006: caught
007: support
008: fascinating
009: others
010: jealousy
012: wistful
013: opposite
014: visitor
015: insightful
016: contented
017: insouciance
018: intruder
019: promises
020: surgery
021: home
022: harmony
023: sufficient
024: shambles
025: ineffable
026: date
027: divulge
028: adour
029: the ✎
030: secret
031: of
032: happiness
033: lies
034: in
035: friendship
epilogue

011: stargazing

10.4K 902 1.7K
By yang_jungwon

(a/n: EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE DRILL I NEED YOU TO PICK ONE FOR THE ENDING-> 🤍 or 🖤
if y'all pick the sad ending one like last time i will REALLY do a sad ending for this book so chose wisely my children🧍🏻‍♀️)
_____________________________

Jungwon averted his gaze from the two talking, before opening the last lunch box, feeling even more annoyed now that he knew that he was jealous.
It was unusual for him.
Normally he was understanding and unconcerned when it comes to that kind of stuff, but when it comes to Eunji he couldn't help but feel bothered.

He tried to suppress it at first, but it was getting harder and harder the longer Eunji and Sunoo were gone.

"Are you about to tear down the whole hospital or what's with the gaze?" Heeseung laughed again, while Jungwon just mocked the other's laugh, rolling his eyes playfully.

"I'm just hungry." Jungwon excused and tried to laugh, but the image of Sunoo and Eunji holding hands crossed his mind again, "But seriously what's taking them so long?"

"You are so impatient~"

"It's been more than 20 minutes. The food is long cold." Jungwon looked down, sighing quietly, "She hasn't eaten all day I'm just worri-"

"Where did they go?" Ni-ki formed both his hands to shape a binocular, while staring outside the hospital door.
Jungwon immediately went next to the younger, glancing outside as well.

"Did they leave?" Jungwon's eyes widened, blinking several times to make sure they really weren't where they used to be, "We should go search for them-"

"Jungwon, calm down. It's not like Sunoo and Eunji are children or anything." Heeseung chuckled and patted the younger's shoulder, "We will just wait it's nothing serious."

Jungwon kept quiet, knowing the older was right.
Giving up, he sat down and sighed once again, "I guess you are right."

"There you go." Heeseung smiled and joined Jake and Sunghoon who were both in their own world talking about the most random things, "Let's wait for them to join us later."

jungwon's p.o.v

All of us, meaning everyone except for Sunoo and Eunji eventually fell asleep from waiting because the two of them were taking too long.

It was late. Not sure what time it was, but I was sure I normally was sleeping at this time.

The others already finished eating their lunchboxes, but I decided to wait for Eunji and Sunoo to finally finish talking so I can eat with her.

But they never came back even after 1 and a half hour of talking, which resulted in all of us to fall asleep in this small hospital room.

Don't even get me started on everyone's sleeping positions.
Ni-ki and Heeseung both occupied Eunji's hospital bed, while Jay fell asleep on the chair next to me.
I was still on the chair, my neck starting to hurt from the uncomfortable position it was in.

Jake and Sunghoon both put their heads on the hospital bed and sat on the chairs they stole from the other hospital rooms.
I can't believe we didn't get kicked out for this, but it seems like Jay did have some kind of power over this hospital.

"They fell asleep." I suddenly heard Eunji's soft whisper, making me wake up almost immediately. But I decided to keep my eyes closed.

And soon I heard Sunoo answer, "Yeah, we should wake them up so you can lay on your hospital bed and rest. You definitely need it."

Eunji kept quiet for a while, before responding, "No, No I will just ask the doctor for another room." My eyes widened at her next words, "There is no space left in here, Sunoo. If it's okay with you we can both sleep in another roo-"

Almost immediately my eyes shot up, startling both Eunji and Sunoo, "Jung..won? Did we wake you up?"

"No, you didn't." I lowly answered and rose up from my uncomfortable position, taking Sunoo's arm away from Eunji, "I will take it from here, Sunoo. You can go join the others."

Eunji on the other hand kept quiet and even though I wasn't looking at her, i knew she was staring at me.

"It's okay, Jungwon. I will-" Sunoo started, but I immediately shook my head.

"I will take it from here." I didn't give Sunoo a single glance, "Go to sleep."

"Alright then." Sunoo smiled, "Take good care of her."

"I will."
And the next moment I already was walking towards the door.

Eunji didn't once protested and didn't utter a single word the moment i dragged her outside the room with her arm around my shoulders to support her.

And even though I probably wasn't allowed to bring her outside, I was sure she needed fresh air.

Sitting her down on a bench, I glanced at her concerned, while she avoided my eye contact almost too obviously.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, tilting my head when she finally looked at me.

"No." She smiled, "There's just a lot on mind after talking with Sunoo. Sorry if it seems like I'm a bit absent."

"What did he tell you?" I continued, my voice sounding colder than I wanted it to be.

"It's just..Sunoo told me you've been paying for my hospital bills." She spoke, as I noticed her clenching her fists, "Is it true?"

Something in her voice sounded like she didn't want it to be true. "Yeah. That's right. I've been taking care of your bills until now." I answered bluntly, "Why? Is that a problem?"

"Yes. Yes, it is." Eunji shook her head, "Why would you do that?"

"I told you already." I nonchalantly answered, "It's because I lik-"

"Jungwon, if you are by my side or pay for any of my hospital fees, because you feel guilty or obligated to be here then please don't." She fidgeted with her hand, while I just exhaled deeply before turning my head to the side.

"What?" I shook my head and was about to grab her hand, when she pulled away, "Eunji, you got this wrong."

"Don't come here and try to get close to me because you feel bad for what happened to me. Because I was in coma. I don't want you to pity me. I don't need anyone to rely on."
Eunji's voice was a lot more fierce now. Her new strong side never fails to surprise me.

Sighing, I decided to take things in my own hands.
Eunji was just about to say something again, when I picked her up swiftly, making her eyes widen and shutting her up immediately.

"Jungwon, w-what are you doing?" She stuttered, looking around, "I told you already this isn't funny-"

"I think this is funny. Very funny actually." I nonchalantly spoke and started walking with her still in my arms.

Eunji was obviously caught off guard and was about to protest, when I spoke again, "Before you ask...Yes, yes i'm kidnapping you."

It was obvious that the two of us needed composure and relaxation right now. And I knew the perfect place.

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked, sounding even more confused right now, "Where are you going? Let me down, Jungwon. I'm not allowed to leave the campus-"

"I really don't care." I grinned at Eunji's panic, "I told you before that I wanted to sneak out with you. And here we are."

"But-"

"For every next word you are say I will bring you another kilometre further away from the hospital." My words shut her up completely, as I smirked in satisfaction.

And it didn't take long till we finally reached our destination.
Eunji managed to stay quiet the whole time, except for once when she asked me if she was too heavy, which I shook my head with as an answer.

"It's so dark-" She started when I put her down, before she went quiet after looking at the sky in front of her.

Eunji was right.
It was incredibly dark that it took me a lot of effort to even see my own hand.

But it was enough for me to see the shining eyes of the girl standing next to me. She was in awe at the scenery in front of her and shakily took steps forward.

"It's so pretty." She mumbled walking ahead as if she could touch the star-filled sky, making me chuckle quietly.
I was busy looking at her to make sure she wouldn't trip and land face first into the grass.

"Yeah, pretty. Very pretty." I laughed, still looking at her, "It's the prettiest thing I've seen all day."

"Right? It's so beautiful-!" Eunji turned around to look at me, before turning bright red when she noticed that I actually was talking about her.

I mean not that I could see anything in this darkness. It was the typical gestures Eunji made everytime she was flustered, that made me assume that she was blushing right now.

"I mean the sky's pretty too, but there's something even more pretty in front of me." I tilted my head and slowly approached her.

"Wow, you really are extra cheesy today.." She spoke and turned away from me again.

"I know you actually like it so don't pretend like you don't~"

"Whatever you say."

We both sat down onto the slightly wet meadow and quietly stared at the dark sky in front of us.

"Jungwon?" Her voice suddenly sounded unsure, "Can I ask you something?"

I hummed in response, tilting my head.

"Why did you act so cold towards Sunoo when we were back?"

jungwon's p.o.v end

:¨·.·¨:
'·. please vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this chapter<3 °*゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 793 14
With her parents unable to stay at one location for one year, Jillian Klein Cruz finds herself in another country and is transferred into a new schoo...
225K 17K 44
wherein a girl who has incredible powers discovers someone immune to it. © FLAUVIER 2022 ENHYPEN FANFIC ...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
19.9K 517 25
All those years ago, those dreadful long years, during a certain detectives time in the rangers, he was accompanied by mouse and another teammate. T...