Step Brothers

By nightlight_twinkle

Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. S... More

Copyright & Synopsis & Trailer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue
Epilogue Part 2
Bonus Chapter

10

7.1K 238 15
By nightlight_twinkle

I was back at the house after my breakdown session, and Hyun-tae didn't ask me anything. He just took me to my next class before going to his. And I didn't come across Hyun-woo as well.

Descending down the stairs, I bumped into Jimin.

Jimin: "Can't you f**king see—oh?" he stopped when he saw me. Quickly taking a step back, I mumbled.

Y/n: "Sorry." I was going to sidestep him when he asked.

Jimin: "How do you know Hyun-woo?" My whole body tensed at his question.

Y/n: "He was a classmate in my previous school some years ago."

Jimin: "Are you okay, Y/N?" A weird feeling engulfed me. sadness, or maybe nostalgia. After Mom, no one has asked me that. at least not with such worry.

I avoided his eyes that were looking at me. I sidestepped him and went down without answering him.

Rude, I know. But it's better than lying. Grabbing some packets of chips and a bottle of juice I started wondering around the house.

I remember Jungkook asking me to come to the basement. I haven't been there. I didn't even know there was a basement in this house, so I decided to take a look at that.

After asking Mrs. Choi about it, she guided me to a door beside the guestroom.

Opening it, a light automatically flickered on. There were stairs going down, so I took them and made my way down.

It was all dark in there, and for a few seconds I felt afraid, so quickly turning my phone flashlight on, I looked for the light switch.

Turning it on, the room lit up. I just stood there, trying to grasp all of it. It was so beautiful over there.

After recovering from the shock. I looked around. At one corner, there was a wooden board hung on the wall.
And there were many pictures pinned on it, randomly.

Moving closer, I saw they were of the boys with their friends, Nancy and Dad, on their birthdays. Their first day of school and many more

All of them have grown so much. A light smile lit up my face when I saw their smiles; they just looked so adorable when they were babies.

But then a picture caught my eye. It was of Nancy and Dad, with all the boys, in a hospital. Nancy was on the bed with a baby wrapped in a pink blanket in her arms.

Everyone wore big smiles. Whereas little Hoseok had spread his arms and was crying, wanting to hold the baby. The boys were carrying balloons that said "girl.". On the bottom of the picture was written, "We miss you, little princess."

I frowned at that. A baby? If all the boys are there, then who is that baby? Do they have a sister? Why no one told me about her Dad just said I have seven stepbrothers. He never said anything about a stepdaughter.

Where is she? Why no one talked about her. So many questions were revolving around my head. That's when a slight headache started.

There were no more pictures of that baby. Is she no longer alive? I thought. Could this be the reason why they hate me? They don't want me to take the place of their sister?

Still frowning, I found another picture. A picture of all the boys around a 2-year-old who was smiling and showing her front teeth There were gifts and gift wraps surrounding them.

But then I frowned. Why does this look so familiar? Taking the picture off, I looked at it more closely at the girl.

There was a necklace around the girl's neck. More precisely, a half-heart necklace A necklace that looked all too familiar.

There was a half-heart on it, lined by diamonds. My breath hitched. My eyes widened as I looked at the girl. Same brown hair, same brown eyes.

Not wanting to believe it, I ran from the basement with the picture tightly grasped in my hand. But collided with someone, resulting in me landing on the ground.

Jungkook: "What the f**k are you doing here?" He all but shouted at me. Looking up, I saw all of them standing there.

Gulping, I grabbed the photo more tightly. I felt a lump in my throat, making it harder to speak.

Yoongi: "He asked you something!" Flinching at his high voice, I moved back a little and stood up. Hiding my hand behind my back.

Y/n: "I was ju-" I cleared my throat. "I was just roaming around."

Jungkook: "Well, this isn't your house, so stop going everywhere as if you own this house!" His harsh tone made me upset. What kind of way is this to speak to someone younger than you? I thought to myself.

Y/n: "Uhemm.. this is my house as well, you know." Namjoon snickered.

Taehyung: "So... now you think this is your house?" He had a scarlet smile plastered on his face.

Y/n: "Is it wrong of me to think like that?"

Jungkook: "Yes!" He hissed at me.

Namjoon: "This isn't your house. This is our house. Those are our parents, and you're just a homeless girl whose mother didn't want her anymore, so she sent her burden to someone else!"

Tears welled up in my eyes. How could they? Anger soon took over my senses.

Y/n: "I WAS NEVER A BURDEN ON ANYONE. My mother loves I wouldn't have been here with such immature brats. Who do you all think you are? THIS IS AS MUCH OF MY HOUSE AS THIS IS YOURS. Your father is my father. I'm his responsibility. AND I'LL NOT BE BULLIED BY YOU IN MY OWN HOUSE. SO WHY DON'T YOU'LL SUCK THAT ASS OF YOURS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE MISSING YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLR SISTER?" My chest heaved as I struggled to control my breathing.

There was pin-drop silence in the room. And when I looked at them, I realized the grave mistake I'd made.

All of their faces were morphed into something dark. Something so demonic that I started moving backwards.

Jin: "What did you just say?" He took a step toward me. He spoke in a heated voice.

I felt like my soul left my body for a second. I looked for an escape route. My eyes moistened upon seeing there was no way out other than the door, but for it, I'd have to push past them.

Too lost in searching for a way out, I didn't see the punch landing on my face.

I blinked, and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor, thobbing on my left side of the face.

I felt a metallic taste in my mouth and realized I was bleeding inside my mouth. Looking up, I saw Yoongi glaring at me with such heart that it made me shake in fear.

Next thing I knew, I received a kick in my ribs. Air left my lungs. Pain. So much pain" was all I registered. Before I could recover, I felt another kick on my abdomen.

I coughed out blood. Tears were leaking from my eyes, but I didn't feel them. I felt someone grab my face, turning it to come face-to-face with Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Don't you ever dare talk about her ever again! or I swear I'll rip that tongue out by myself." Too scared and in pain to do anything. She stayed lying on the ground.

Her body was in so much pain that it hurt to even move. All of them left her lying there without sparing her another glance.

Exhausted, I closed my eyes. Hurt was the first emotion I felt. Is this how my life is going to be? I shouldn't expect anything from them. They can and will hurt me.

I can't take any more of this abuse. I have had enough. I don't deserve this, and I won't let it go on. I want to go far, far away from everyone. And one day, I'm going to fly away.

Somewhere, no one can ever hurt me—a place that feels like home. A place where I'll be happy.

I remembered the picture in hand. Opening my eyes. I looked at it.

Y/n: "Could it be what I think?"

.............

It's been two weeks since that day. I no longer come out of my room. At night, Mrs.Choi found me in the basement. And she freaked out.

Upon asking what happened, I was about to tell her the truth when one of them signaled me to keep my mouth shut.

For a few moments, I just stared at them blankly, wondering if they even felt guilty. But when I saw no remorse in their eyes, I gave up on them.

They aren't worthy of being called brothers. Even if it's a step. I stayed at home for those two weeks. And I got to know that dad and Nancy have gone on a business trip for the next two months, and until then, Jin and Yoongi were going to stay here with us.

I was walking in the corridor to go to my third class. When an arm rested on my shoulder. Looking to my right, I saw Hyun-tae smiling at me.

Hyun-tae: "Hello there. It's been a while."

Why does he keep talking to me? Putting some distance between us, I asked.

Y/n: "Do you need something?" I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. But I don't trust him. He is Hyun-woo's brother, and he is their friend as well.

Hyun-tae: "Yes. How do you know my brother? And why did you run from the cafetaria that day?" His face held curiosity.

Hyun-tae: "I mean, I know you're his step-sister and you recently moved here; how do you know him?"

Y/n: "He was a classmate of mine a few years back." I started walking.

Hyun-tae: "Class mate? Does that mean you went to Westwood High?" He frowned.

Y/n: "Yes" Reaching my class, I sit in my place.

Hyun-tae: "Than why did you run away?"

Y/n: "I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't question me about that."

The teacher came, and we started our lecture. Hyun-woo wasn't here, so I wasn't on edge. I took notes, and after class I made my way to the lockers.

Hyun-tae was still following me. But he didn't say anything, and I was grateful for that.

Placing my books in my locker. Both of us were moving to the cafeteria. Jungkook appeared, and both of them went away.

I was suddenly grabbed by my hand and pulled into a class room. A hand was placed on my mouth, and I stilled when I saw it was Hyun-woo.

My whole body lost its warmth upon seeing him.

Hyun-woo: "Well, hello there, Y/n." He tucked a hair strand behind my ear.

Hyun-woo: "I really missed you." He caressed my cheeks with the back of his hand. I shrivered.

My heartbeat excelled.

Hyun-woo: "I hope my girlfriend missed me as well." Tears fell from my eyes.

Hyun-woo: "Why are you crying, beautiful? You know how much I hate those tears." He wipped it with the pad of his thumb. But then he grabbed my jaw harshly.

Hyun-woo: "Right?" He hissed.

My hands came up to loosen his grip. But as always, it was fruitless. He pressed his face against the crook of my neck. Leaving my face. His one hand went to the back, grabbing my waist, and he pulled me towards himself.

One hand went to open the top two buttons of my shirt, tugging it from one side, causing my shoulder to be bare in front of his.

He lightly kissed my neck, trailing a path to the shoulder, where he started sucking and biting. And all this time, I just stood there like a statue. too scared to even scream for help.

But then he bit me. Causing me to shriek in pain. I tried to push him, but he still didn't move.

Y/n: "Hyun-woo, please leave; it's hurting." Crying, I pleaded. But he didn't heed my plea.

And when he felt satisfied with his work, he left me. He whispered in my ear. His cheeks brushed against mine. Causing goosebumps to appear.

Hyun-woo: "We're going to have so much fun." He buttoned my shirt back. And with that, he went away.

My feet gave up, and I collapsed on the ground. What has my life come to? I have become a puppet anyone can play with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 684 52
A Taekook fanfic Notorious fuckboy sets his eyes on straight-laced Mr. Perfect ... He stared at his eyes. It's like staring into a flowing, clear wa...
393K 13.7K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
4.2K 131 39
"Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear." That was all that was running through his head when Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook announced they were expecting childr...
341 12 12
Jk: I'll not marry her, Mom! How can you even call her a human being after the number of people she have killed. jk's Mother: Jungkook ! Don't you ri...