The Last Warrior

Από davis8318

A village in the southern atmosphere was under siege. It got its best warriors to defend it. Koga was one of... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

521 4 0
Από davis8318

Koga: Who... Are you?

???: That sword of yours has been in your family for how many generations? No one has mentioned my name?

Koga: Not really no. 

???: That's really upsetting.

Koga: Where am I and who are you anyway?

???: I am Raimeki. As for where you are, you're in your mind.

Koga: What do you mean?

Raimeki: After your fight with Budo, you were punched off a bridge and landed into the water and went unconscious. That's when you entered your own conscious.

Koga: Well how do I get out of my mind? I have a great general to kill!

Raimeki: How about a thank you? If it wasn't for me, you would be dead!

Koga: What do you mean?

Yellow lightning zoomed passed him Koga and left him speechless. In Raimeki's hand, was Kogas' katana.

Raimeki: Do you believe me now? 

Koga: ...What are you?

Raimeki: Hmmm... I'm an imperial arm.

Koga: A what?

Raimeki: An imperial arm. A legendary weapon that could rival that of armies. If the user and the weapon are compatible, the user is granted increbile power and abilities. And from my small demonstration, I am an imperial arm.

Koga: If you were that sword of mine and have all this power, why has no one in my family use it or spread word of it?

Raimeki: That's of 2 reasons. The first: the first person to ever use my power was Kazumasa Hakate.

Koga: When my family first started. That was over 300 years ago.

Raimeki: he used to serve in the imperial army. The one Budo fights in now. But he left the army and settled down. He also knew that if anyone were to learn of its power, it could prove deadly if in the wrong hands. So, there were no records of my power. The second has to deal with the you.

Koga: Me?

Raimkei: Not everyone can acquire this power of mine. Believe it or not, you're the 2nd person to ever weild my power. Or at least a portion of it.

Koga: That long? Why?

Raimkei: Not everyone can weild these weapons you know. There are requirements for them. An example is having a strong affinity and if the weapon accepts you. From there, you get access to its power and your skills increase. Do you not remember your fight with Budo?

Koga: No. Not really. After he went to punch my face after I gave up, everything just became a blur.

Raimkei: So you don't remember what happened. Well I'll tell you what happened. 

She went on and told Koga everything during his fight with Budo. She even showed him after images of their fight. Koga was speechless as he was able to do this powerful thing, but he also felt furious about it.

Raimkei: What are you so furious at?

Koga: What's the point of me having power if I couldn't even kill the man who went to war with my village and killed my cousin.

Raimkei: He's had years of training with his Adramelic. He achieved the rank of great general for a reason. You only used a very small portion of my power any way. You stopped using it because your body couldn't handle any more of it. If it did, you would've been dead.

Koga: Alright, so why me?

Raimeki: If you manage to control my power, you will count as my 2nd official user. I'm one of the only few weapons that are only weilded by the top 1% No. Even less than that. You should consider yourself lucky. Me as well.

Koga: How's that?

Raimkei: Kazumasa wasn't a man to look at? At least my user has the looks. Really good looks.

Koga was taken aback. Sure he had the wavy flowing hair, good face structure, and crystal blue eyes that was like the ocean.

Her comment even made Koga blush a tiny bit.

Raimeki: Aw~ You're cute when you blush~

She said as she teased him by rubbing his cheek a little bit.

Koga: I'm not blushing.

He moved her hand away as Raimeki laughed softly.

Raimeki: Men. So stubborn.

Koga: What can I say? It's one of my best feats.

Raimeki: That and your luck. If you want to learn to control and use my power to the fullest... you must be certain. That you are worthy of my power, knowledge, and skill.

Koga: So how do I do that?

Raimkei: That depends on you. If you succeed, you gain my power and take on future obstacles. If you don't take this chance, you can go and live out the rest of your life until old age. My point: you must choose. 

Koga stayed silent as he looked up. This white void of his mind reminded him of his village and how it would snow. It would either good or bad. No in between. He thought how nice it would be to die old. But that also meant he would bring shame to his other comrades who gave their lives and him leaving like that would be cowardly. 

Koga: Please! Please teach me how to harness and use this power! 

Raimeki: So you did agree after all. May I ask why?

Koga: I saw my men getting slaughtered on that battlefield. I was weak. Strength is something... Something that I need. To bring honor to them... And to my cousin who gave his life.

Raimkei: Not revenge? Don't you hate Budo for what he did?

Koga: I'm mad. But I can't blame him. He was doing his duty and I was doing mine. I harbor no hate towards him for killing my men... Or my cousin.

Raimeki was... Speechless. For the first time, she herself, was moved by the words of a human. She looked into his eyes and could feel his soul. It was calm. She knew he was telling the truth. That statement of his made her like him even more. That was when she knew that he was the one inheret her power.

Raimkei: Out of all my years, not once have I ever expected my user to have heart like yours. Very well. I will train you. You will learn to harness and use my power to its full potential. But first...

She used one of her fangs and bit down on her lip. A trail of blood spilled down the right side of her mouth as she got closer to Koga.

Raimeki: A pact is needed.

Without any hesitation, she connected her lips with Koga's She held him tight and wouldn't let him go. She used her tongue to spread her blood inside his entire mouth. She also let out soft moans as she enjoyed playing with Koga's tongue.

She finally broke the connection of the kiss with a trail of saliva forming from both ends of their tongues. Each had to cath their breath. Of course, Koga had so many questions as he didn't know why that needed to happen.

Koga: What was that for?

Raimeki: A pact. My blood now runs through your veins. I can see and hear everything you do. Only when I want to.

Koga: Whew. Good. I need privacy you know.

Raimeki: I'll also be able to manifest in the physical world. With or without the sword. The pact is now complete. When your body in the real world is recovered, your training will begin. Be warned though, it might take years to fully master my power. During those years, I'll put you through hell.

Koga: Put me through whatever hell you have to. I will gain this power and continue fighting. No matter the cost.

He said as held his hand up. But his morale was slightly busted when his hand started to become see through. His hand then slowly started to turn into particles.

Koga: What's happening?

Raimeki: This is your mind. You must be waking up in the real world. You want another kiss~

She said as she licked her lips while giving lustful eyes at Koga. Koga's face was blank as he sped up the process and before he knew it, he was gone.

Raimeki gave out a small chuckle while smiling.

Raimeki: He's nice to tease.

In the real world, Koga woke up with pain everywhere in his body. He struggled to move, but ignored the pain and stood up. He found himself on a beach shore and the sun was shining over him.

Koga: This is where my life turns around. (The next time we meet, Budo... I will defeat you.)

5 years later... 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

28.9K 345 37
killing was all you ever knew. you felt as form of.... Satisfaction in the deaths of others by your hands, you even had the right tool for it, or bet...
161K 5.9K 71
Y/n Akuma, one of the strongest clan members of her time has to deal with a problem that's bigger than an empty plate. ... a war... Tobi, or 'Madara'...
45.4K 1.5K 27
In the was once calm village of Konoha the attack of the six paths of pain rained on the villagers as well as leading to the second attack of the nin...
31.6K 746 18
Your a very powerful ninja, the Akatsuki had been looking for you when you just had to have bumped into one of them in your village. They take you wi...