Dismissed (1) - JJ Maybank

By dumbbitchmode

what happens when a girl afraid of hurt and heartbreak finds comfort in her best friend who breaks hearts nea... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND DISCLAIMER
Cast
PILOT PT I.
PILOT PT II.
PILOT PT III.
PILOT PT IV.
PILOT PT V.
PILOT PT VI.
PILOT PT VII.
PILOT PT VIII.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT I.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT II.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT III.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT IV.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT I.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT II.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT III.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT IV.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT V.
SPY GAMES PT II.
SPY GAMES PT III.
SPY GAMES PT IV.
MIDSUMMERS PT I.
MIDSUMMERS PT II.
MIDSUMMERS PT III.
MIDSUMMERS PT IV.
MIDSUMMERS PT V.
PARCEL NINE PT I.
PARCEL NINE PT II.
PARCEL NINE PT III.
PARCEL NINE PT IV.
PARCEL NINE PT V.
PARCEL NINE PT VI.
PARCEL NINE PT VII.
DEAD CALM PT I.
DEAD CALM PT II.
DEAD CALM PT III.
DEAD CALM PT IV.
DEAD CALM PT V.
THE RUNAWAY PT I.
HELP PLEASE READ!!!!
THE RUNAWAY PT II.
THE RUNAWAY PT III.
THE BELL TOWER PT I.
THE BELL TOWER PT II.
THE PHANTOM PT I.
THE PHANTOM PT II.
THE PHANTOM PT III.
THE PHANTOM PT IV.

SPY GAMES PT I.

2.1K 37 9
By dumbbitchmode

"It's not there." John B sighed and Aria got up from the die of the boat and walked over to JJ. She hugged him from behind and nuzzled her head into his neck.

JJ was pissed off. They had found the merchant but there was no gold. It was nothing but an old, rotten half-broken shipwreck. As soon as Aria wrapped herself around him he calmed down.

"Look, just-just pull the drone up." John B continued devastated that the one thing his father asked him to complete, he couldn't.

"Look, we can do another pass. Recharge the battery. We can- we can go back down." Pope tried to convenience not only everyone else but himself too.

"Guys, we've done it three times. There's nothing there." JJ said as he brought Aria around to be in front of him and he kissed the top of her hear head.

"Shut up!"Kiara yelled back.

"What? It's true!" JJ said and Aria placed a small kiss on his neck in an attempt to calm him down. He was just telling the truth but John B didn't need that right then.

"The gold could be buried. We don't know!" Kiara argued.

"If the gold was there, it would've been found on the metal detector, okay? Somebody beat us to it." John B shut everyone up.

"Or it was never there." JJ sighed and moved Aria slightly so he could get them back home, but he still kept her close.

The mood between the Pogues had noticeably fallen, twenty minutes ago they were all stunned and hopeful, up until five minutes ago when they became devastated and melancholy.

Aria went back to the chateau with John B and as soon as they docked, John B helped Aria out of the boat and they sat on the deck for a few minutes.

"Hey, JB. I'm sorry, man. I wish this went better for you." Aria hummed softly.

"Look. It's alright. I don't know what I had actually expected to get from this. Even if we did find the gold, my dad would still be missing, I would still be running away from DCS, none of my problems would be solved."

Aria pulled John B into a hug and held him as close as she possibly could. Aria and John B had been best friends forever. They were each other's first kiss.

But, that was back in third grade when a kiss meant a peck on the cheek then giving each other a high five for being so experienced. There was a time when Aria had a crush on the boy.

John B was a very attractive kid, and puberty did his justice, much like JJ, just less justice. John B had a lot of petty crushes on Aria through the years but they broke away after macking with a touron or something.

As Aria slowly pulled away from the hug she said. "JB, it is going to get better. We will find a way to get DCS off you're back and we will get a perfect life, okay? I just need to-" Aria got cut off when John B kissed her.

For about a second she thought about what the hell was going on before swiftly pulling away from the boy. "Um, that's not exactly what I meant, uh but I, um."

"Oh shit. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry."

"Yeah! you think?! Oh god, oh god, oh god. What am I gonna do. Shit, ok well, um it was nice seeing you but I-I, uh, I got to go."

"Wait! Aria wait!" She internally groaned when she stopped walking.

"Yes...?"

"Um, let's not tell JJ about this."

"No. No. No. No. No. Oh shit! JJ, he is going to kill us. God, why would you be so stupid?!" John B didn't like her response 

"Well, what did you expect you're being all... and stuff?"

"Excuse you! You kissed me! You chose to do that, not me! I was trying to be a good friend! And yes I'm going to tell JJ because when he finds out, and he will, he will be even madder! Goodbye!"

Aria left John B standing lost for words on the dock and made her way to her father's house, she was going to get a few things then go to meet JJ.

Aria crept into her father's house from the bedroom window, which was apparently hers. Aria didn't want to talk to her dad, let only have him hit her so she quietly went into her cupboard and found some money and clothes.

A loud smash brought her out of her thoughts. Aria felt her heartbeat quicken when she heard the sounds of two people yelling. She slowly opened her door slightly so she could see what was happening.

"Where the fuck is my money bitch?!" A man with long dark brown/black hair yelled. He was wearing a black bandana over his face, a torn-up tank top with long black basketball shorts.

"I don't have it! All I need is a few days!" Her father yelled back. Aria felt her body go cold and the color from her face drain when the man pulled out a gun and pointed it at her father.

"Maybe I should just get payment some other way! You're daughter her?! I heard she pretty sexy?!" Aria wanted to run away, she needed to run away but she just couldn't. She didn't want her father to die, even after everything he's done.

"You can do whatever you want to her! Nobody cares about her anyway!"

Aria felt a hand grab her waist and another hand over her mouth, she tried to scream but it was muffled and a shushing sound made her evidently aware of someone holding her.

When the person flipped her around she was the blonde Pogue she needed in so many different ways at that moment. "Come on, come with me" JJ whispered.

"We can't leave him," Aria whispered back which took JJ by surprise at his words. JJ just shushed her and brought her into a hug, when Aria hugged him back she felt the outline of a weird shape in his shorts. His gun.

Ahe contemplated her options but thought it would be best if they just stayed hidden from the guy and her father.

"Give me my money by Friday! Or say goodbye to that pretty little bitch over there!" He threatened Aria.

As soon as Aria and JJ had heard the front door slam, he grabbed her hand and led her towards the window climbing out before her father could come and possibly meet them.

"Are you okay? Who was that?" JJ asked as he and Aria made their way towards his house.

"I don't know. Probably my dad's dealer." Aria responded, JJ laced his fingers through hers and they walked silently to JJ's house. Aria felt guilty, JJ didn't know about what happened with John B, even though she pushed him away JJ was going to be mad.

When they made it to JJ's house they climbed in the window and JJ went to see if his father was there or not. As JJ returned he smiled happily signally that they had the house to themselves.

This, as bad as it was, kind of made Aria sad. She didn't know how to tell JJ but just knew she needed to. JJ noticed the girl's small smile towards him before she looked back at her feet.

"Hey, what's wrong?" JJ asked concerned.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but please just listen until the end. Then you can do whatever you need to, okay? But just listen." Aria spoke quietly.

"Baby, what happened?"

"Um, aft-after you and Kie and Pope left me with John B, we went back to the chateau. He was getting a bit upset and I just wanted to comfort him so I hugged him." Aria said waiting for JJ's response before continuing.

"Um. Okay? Why do I need to know that? You and John B have hugged before, I don't understand."

"As we were pulling away, I was trying to tell him how everything was going to get better but he cut me off, by, um by... kissing me" Aria whispered not actually wanting him to hear.

"He- he what?!" JJ sounded sad, when she looked up at him he looked upset.

"I pulled away, like, right after and told him that he was being stupid and I didn't like him that way. He regretted it almost immediately and said he was sorry and I don't like him like that." Aria said waving her hands in the air.

"I don't even know where he got the idea from, you know? We have never really been like, like, um. Like you and I are so I don't know why he would kiss me. It lasted like a second and I, um, I didn't like it."

"Why didn't you like it?!" JJ was still upset and now he was getting mad.

"Uh, I can't tell you that."

'What?! Why not?! What is so bad that you can't tell me?!"

"Um, I-its, I. It's hard to explain."

"Try!"

'Because it wasn't you.' Aria thought. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?! Do you like John B or not?!"

"No!"

"Why?!"

"Because I like you?!"

Author's note.

Ok, so this chapter is all over the place but welcome to episode four. YAY!!!!! I'm not sure how I would feel as a reader if I was reading this. I think I would like the parts added in that weren't in the show, but then again I have no clue anyway happy days. Byeeeeee!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 19 15
Emma was a pouge princess and had been friends with the pouges for 5 yrs now. Emma has been hanging out with them a lot but she has recently caught...
4.5K 6 19
your new in town... what they call the outer banks, paradise on earth only your aunt and yourself. After losing your parents you just want to find...
5.8K 91 54
There's a re-write version that's better written, go check it out on my profile. A year ago I was named the Outer Banks 17 year old missing girl. Th...
537K 5.1K 61
Ashley moved to Outer Bank from Australia when she was 14 with her abusive and alcoholic dad. 2 years later and she is 16 and has found herself being...