Mafia step brothers 2

By luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... More

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

part 23

16.5K 991 851
By luvbangton

Taeri was in a guest room thinking about everything which happened. He was a mess. The truth of Bitna was more than deeper than he thought. And she is not even Bitna. She is the famous step daughter of Mr.Kim Hyunshik, the girl who was rumoured to be dead few years ago. Kim Bom. And,thing Kims being mafias was terrifying him.

After Bom said the truth,her brothers forced him to come with them. Their excuse was to protect him but he had a feeling that there's more. And he was sure about it. Because his mother---

Just then,the door was opened making him snap out of his thoughts. He stood up from the bed seeing Bom.

"How are you copying with the things?"she asked taking a seat on the bed next to him.

"Good" he simply answered sitting back again. Bom looked at him with a smile but didn't say anything. She sighed looking away.

"So,you are actually Bom?"

Bom nodded with straightened lips.

"But I'm doubting Bom. Did you guys really bring me here just because I got to know the truth?"

Bom didn't look at him. She never expected to bring him here but things turned out this way. Her brothers took the advantage of the situation and brought him here. She didn't complain. She trusted her brothers. But she had this guilt for dragging him here just because he was born in wrong womb. He didn't even have a connection with that woman rather than being born in that woman's womb.

"My mother,"

Bom sighed heavily not looking at him.

"So it is like that?You guys didn't bring me here just because I knew your identity. It's also because I am Lee Jun Jihyun's son"

Bom looked at him with sympathy. She understood him. Because she herself is a daughter of a monster. She looked at him apologetically.

"I'm sorry Taeri. But I can promise that they won't hurt you. This is a messed up sick game. I am the cause of everything.But we will not be doing any good with your mother"

Taeri smiled softly and shook his head."Don't be like that. I know about that woman. She is my biological mother but I have nothing to do with her. My father divorced that woman knowing her true colours and I'm feeling the same way as my dad. She is a poison to our lives"....."And I know that you guys surely brought me here because of distrust. It's better to keep enemies close. That's what your brothers are doing"..."But Bom, I can swear on my life that I have no connection with that woman. I am no harm to you. I mean it. I sincerely like you"

Bom gulped hard. Taeri is her cousin. She didn't know at first but after investigating about Lee Jun Ji hyun, she got to know about her son. She regretted saying yes to go out with him. They are blood related. He is her Aunt's son. And Taeri didn't know about Bom's real father. He only knew about her being Kim Hyunshik's step daughter.

She was startled when she felt his hand  caressing her cheek. She looked at him in the eyes. He clearly has fallen for her. His eyes spoke. But she felt so wrong seeing his feelings. So wrong.

You are my cousin brother Taeri. How am I supposed to tell you this without breaking your heart?

She widened her eyes seeing him leaning forward. She never kissed him before. She always avoided when he wanted to make a move. Out of instinct, she looked away.

"Why?" He whispered in disappointment. "Why Bom?don't you like me yet?"

Bom looked at him hesitantly. "It's already mid night. Go to sleep"

She stood up abruptly."Good night"
She left the room in a hurry.

Taeri sighed sadly. He felt like the second male lead in a kdrama. He already knew that Bom had a past with Eunwoo and it scared him. He still has her heart. Practically, he is the winner in the game.

Time passed very quickly. Missions drained their energy a lot but they didn't stop. Enemy's side has been in chaos. A lot of powerful country's had been giving their hands to Bangtan.

Hoseok came out from a hospital VVIP room wearing a white coat like a doctor. His face was hidden with a mask. He looked back with the side of her eyes and a smirk drew on his lips under the mask.

Breaking News

Ko Sungho, the politician who was getting treatments by the hospital xxx had been kidnapped.

Everyone, stay safe inside your houses at night.

Curfew period from 9.p.m to 6.a.m

Do not leave the house during the curfew period.

Bom switched off the TV. She looked at Hoseok who was chilling on the couch with a wine glass.

"Did he speak anything?"

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Yoongi hyung is in charge of taking the information from that man. He is still in the basements"

"Do you think that that man will survive today?" She asked taking a seat beside him. She poured a glass of wine to a glass.

"If he didn't irritate hyung,he will surely be alive by now"

Bom sighed taking a sip from the glass. Hoseok's room was a dark room compared to his personality. He seemed to be a man with mystery. Appearing as a ball of sunshine to his family but with a hidden dark monstrous side within himself. Bom always adored him. He is a Ray of hope to her. Whenever she feels down,he gives her hopes with a smile only created for her.

Hoseok rarely goes on single missions. He only goes to the chosen ones. They say that he is the most scariest when he is utterly serious. So he is only sent on utterly serious missions.

"Oppa,you look a lot serious in these days. What is it?"

Hoseok stared at his wine glass. "That woman's threat"

Oh--

Few days ago,Lee Jun Ji hyun had threatened Bangtan with Bom's life. She is on her way for a war. Boys had been restless. The nostalgic feeling of the war few years ago was lingering on their minds. That war was a big impact on their lives. A nightmare. And they didn't want the same thing to happen.

"Nothing will happen " bom squeezed his shoulder in a comforting way. "It won't happen again oppa. I'll be fine"

Hoseok looked at her and sighed. He stroked her hair with a small smile."But we all are worried. I want you to promise me that no matter what happens,you should live. For us. Even if we die,you have to live. I want nothing but to give you a life where you will no longer run away from anyone or anything. And this smile of yours,do not lose it. We live for it"

Bom nodded crossing her fingers. She is willing to do anything accept living without them. She will do anything to keep them safe. If there will be a situation where she has to sacrifice herself for them,she will do it. And that's the meaning of her crossed fingers. Fated siblings living for each other.

She hugged him tightly. "I will live oppa. With you all. You all should promise that too. To live no matter what"

I never knew that I would love this little person this much when we first met. The little trouble maker has become our light. And we will forever be in the darkness without her.

Bom entered to the indoor pool area  with her glass of wine.

She raised an eyebrow seeing Eunwoo swimming inside it. He stopped swimming feeling her presence inside the hall.

He flipped his hair backwards with his fingers revealing his wet forehead. He caught her staring at his abs area. A smirk crept into his lips. He slowly made his way towards the stairs. With steady steps he walked towards her.

His dripping wet body is a masterpiece. Water drops were dripping down from his godly body. He stood infront of her.

"Eyes up lady"

Bom got startled when he clicked his fingers infront of her face.

"Isn't it inappropriate to stare at another man's body?when you already belong to someone else?" He used her own words to strangle her emotionally.

Bom looked away gulping down a sip from her glass." Didn't know you'd be here"

He chuckled when she changed the topic immediately.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. How long are you going to stay here? I wanna enjoy my time peacefully"

Eunwoo raised an eyebrow."Why don't you find another place to enjoy yourself?"

"Fine" she rolled her eyes and was about to leave but he was quick enough to grip onto her wrist.

"Still giving me a cold shoulder. Even after knowing that you cannot be with that rat"

Bom frowned. "He is not a rat"

"He is. To me"

"Stop being childish"

"I'm not childish. It's you"

"No I'm not you dumbhead"

"You are the one who is holding onto your own cousin brother!so who is childish?!"

"I can't break his heart"

"So you are gonna date your own cousin?"

"No,I just need some time to tell him the truth"

"If you can't, I'll tell him"

Bom glared at him."Don't you dare"

Eunwoo scoffed. "Then cheat on him with me now. It won't be wrong"

"You are insane!"

Eunwoo looked at her with a serious face. He took few steps forward making her step back."And whose fault is it?"

That was devilish. His voice. His aura.

"Eunwoo"

"Stop fucking with my heart. You are purposely hurting me now"

He glared at her before turning around to leave.

But before he could leave,Bom crashed the wine glass to the floor making him stop on his track. Even before he could process anything, he was turned around harshly.

A pair of soft lips crashed onto his making him dumbfounded. He blinked few times trying to process what's happening. When he get to know whose lips were they,he closed his eyes bringing her closer to her body.

She parted away from him staring into his eyes."Is it enough?"

His eyes were darkened with desires. Also the desperate love he is craving.

"No" he whispered before attacking her lips for a rough kiss. He walked forward while kissing her.

He slowly made their bodies fall onto the water body. It welcomed them gladly.

The heart broken boy turned around to leave. Taeri closed his eyes letting few tears roll down.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey everyone!!

Hope you all are doing fine.

See ya in next Sunday!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 349 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
9.3K 592 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
382K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
383K 9.6K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...