๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Šโ•‘๐…...

By bookworm82342

!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and... More

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐€/๐
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
๐–๐จ๐š๐ก
๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐š๐ค๐ž
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐€ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

587 23 250
By bookworm82342

"You think it's funny to ignore my detentions, eh?"

"Quite amusing, yes."

There sat Y/n, arguing with Professor Moody once again. She was starting to get annoyed by his constant hatred and discrimination against her in class, so she decided to attend his detentions for once, and plus Mcgonagall had told her to.

"I suggest you shut your trap before I send you to Dumbledore," He sneered, his face dangerously close to Y/n's, his crazy eye whizzing around. "You're lucky I haven't yet."

"Fine," She rolled her eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to write an essay on how to respect your professors," He said simply, backing away from her desk.

"Of course," She said in an annoyingly sweet voice.

Y/n could've sworn she saw his face become slightly deformed before he took a swig from his flask. But perhaps it was just her being tired, right?

Her hand ached by the time she was finished, he wouldn't let her stop writing until he was happy with the length of the essay. Unbeknownst to Moody, Y/n was a devoted writer, and she knew how to manipulate the use of words. She had perfected the art of using words to avoid the true topic, for she wrote so often it had become a second nature to her.

Y/n was now sat up against a tree, reading the book Hermione had given her: Fantastic Beast; and where to find them, while Harry read his own book. Neville was there too, wearing knee high water boots, standing in the shallow part of the Great Lake. He adored plants, as nearly everyone knew, and he recently received a book on Herbology from Moody; and he was now researching as much as he could on it.

"Amazing!" Neville exclaimed, holding a slob of what looked like seaweed.

"Neville, you're doing it again," Harry said irritably.

"Harry, don't be rude," Y/n said, an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Sorry, Neville," Harry apologized.

Neville gave a nod to Harry before his attention was caught by something behind the tree Harry and Y/n leaned against, waving at whatever it was.

"Hey!" Neville said, still waving.

Y/n peeped her head around the corner, seeing an agitated Hermione arguing with Ron, Ginny behind them. Ginny rolled her eyes at her brother's stupidity and waved at Y/n.

The Veela girl got up, Harry followed, and walked over with a smile.

"Hey Mione, Ginny!" Y/n greeted, completely ignoring the red headed boy.

"Hey," Ginny replied when Hermione didn't.

Hermione simply greeted Y/n with a smile before turning to Harry, taking an annoyed-sounding breath.

"Ron told me to tell you that Pavarti was told by Dean, who was told by Seamus, that Hagrid's looking for you," Hermione huffed.

"Well you tell- wait what?" Harry asked, puzzled.

"Please don't ask me to say it again," Hermione groaned.

"Ron, you have vocal chords, don't you?" Y/n asked, finally looking at Ron's freckled face.

Ron nodded.

"Then use them."

Ron gulped but continued to stay silent. Ginny looked at Y/n with deep admiration, seeing her as an older sister figure, and aspiring to be like her, though she was already tough enough from having six routy brothers.

"Fine," Hermione sighed. "Harry, Hagrid's looking for you, he wants you to meet him at twelve o'clock."

Hermione turned away, deeply agitated at the boys' silly feud.

"Well, you tell Ron that-" Harry started.

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione yelled , turning back to Harry.

"Hermione," Y/n said through gritted teeth. "Calm down."

Hermione's angered expression faltered as she met eyes with Y/n, though it fully came back when Harry huffed and stormed off towards the tree.

"Word of advice, Ron," Y/n said to Ron, who looked slightly scared of her. "Speak for yourself next time."

And with that, Y/n wandered off towards Harry, and Hermione dragged Ginny away, Ron tailing behind them.

"How is this going to work when we're meeting Sirius in the common room at one?" Y/n asked as she sat down next to Harry.

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out."

"We better."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

The warm fire heated up the empty common room, comforting Y/n, who sat in a bundle of blankets directly in front of it. The crackling of the fire, a good book, a nice cup of soothing green tea with a hint of honey; what more could a bookworm like Y/n possibly ask for?

Perhaps she could wish for her god brother to hurry up and make his way into the common room before she brings him up there herself? Maybe. But, luckily for Harry he made his way just in time.

"Dragons!" Harry whisper-shouted at Y/n, sliding off his invisibility cloak, startling Y/n, who used to be at peace only seconds before.

"Bloody hell!" Y/n yelped, her book dropping out of her hand.

"Shut up!" He whisper-shouted at her, again.

"If you keep on screaming at me I will not hesitate to throw my boiling hot tea on you," She snarled, jokingly, but it sounded quite alarming from an outsider's point of view.

You see, Harry and Y/n have always had a brother and sister type bond, even before learning they were god siblings, often jokingly threatening each other whenever possible. Sometimes people who didn't know them well were concerned by the threats, but they didn't know the joking manner behind them.

"Oh, I'm really terrified," Harry said sarcastically. "Can I get on with the news?"

"Can I go first?" Y/n asked, thinking of the article that had been released that day.

"Fine," Harry rolled his eyes playfully, sitting down in front of her.

Without so much as a word, Y/n pulled a newspaper from under her blanket.

"It's from your interview the other day," Y/n announced.

Y/n had already read the article, three times, in fact. And, she hated it oh so much. The way Rita Skeeter chose what and what not to put in her articles angered Y/n, for good reason.

"What the hell?" Harry asked furiously.

"I know," She rolled her eyes, this time no humor was layered behind it.

Harry took the paper in his hands and crumpled it, throwing it in the fire without remorse.

"Ok, Mr. Anger Issues," Y/n laughed.

"Can I speak now, or Is there something else I need to know?" Harry asked, still agitated by the chaotic day.

"The stage is yours," Y/n said in a posh voice.

The raven haired boy took a deep breath before blurting out: "Dragons."

"Uh, what?" Y/n asked, confused by the one worded announcement.

"That's the first task is dragons," He explained.

"You're joking.." Y/n whispered, her eyes wide with shock.

"No, I swear," He shook his head.

"Do the other champions know?" Y/n asked yet another question.

"Fleur Delacour and Viktor Krum do, but Cedric doesn't," Harry answered.

"But-" Y/n started, though she was cut off by an unusually loud crackle from the fire.

Both teenagers turn to look at the fire, only to be met with Sirius' facial outlines in the tall flames.

"Dad?" Y/n asked, hesitantly moving closer towards the fire.

"Sirius, how did you-" Harry began.

"I haven't got much time, I literally broke into someone's house and now I'm using their fireplace."

"Nice one, dad," Y/n grinned.

Sirius grinned at Y/n in return, her face reminding him so much of himself.

"Thanks, mini me," He thanked before continuing and turning to Harry. "Harry, did you or did you not put your name into that goblet?"

"No!" Harry denied quickly.

"It's true, he didn't," Y/n backed up Harry.

"I had to ask," Sirius said quietly. "Now tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort, but who was the third man in the room?"

"What dream?" Y/n asked, her head snapping in Harry's direction, a curious expression on her face.

"I didn't tell you because I thought you'd get worried," Harry said sheepishly.

"Well now I'm even more worried!" Y/n whisper-shouted.

"I guess I need to repeat myself, then," Sirius grumbled. "You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort, but who was the third man in the room?"

Harry's attention went back to Sirius and he answered with: "I dunno."

"You didn't hear a name?" Sirius asked.

"No. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important" Harry replied.

"And what was that?" Sirius asked, his curiosity showing.

"He wants... me," Y/n's breath hitched at Harry's words. "I don't know why, but he was going to use this man to get to me. But, I mean, it was only a dream, right?"

"Yes... it's just a dream," Sirius reassured, though he sounded unsure. "Look, Harry, the Death Eaters at the world cup, your name rising out of the Goblet of Fire; these are not just coincidences! Hogwarts isn't safe anymore."

"Was it ever?" Y/n mumbled under her breath, no one else hearing.

"What are you saying?" Harry asked.

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls," Sirius spoke, his voice lowering. "Igor Karkaroff. He was a Death Eater and no one, no one stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of stone, sent his own son to Azkaban."

"Do you think one of them put my name in the Goblet?"

"I haven't a clue who put your name in the Goblet, Harry, but whoever did is no friend to you. People die in this tournament."

Y/n had thought about this, many times, the thought of it keeping her up at night. She was worried for Harry. The thought of losing Harry taunted her, taunting her so horribly to the point where she'd cry. But, she'd always end up falling asleep, though her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were tear stained.

"I'm not ready for this, Sirius!" Harry exclaimed, anxiety of the tournament filling him up.

"You don't have a choice," Sirius said grimly.

Harry didn't have a chance to respond as a pair of footsteps were heard coming from the staircase behind them.

"Someone's coming, dad," Y/n whispered, frantically making shoowing motions with her hands at the fire.

"I'll wait as long as I can until the house owners come back!" Sirius said, his face disappearing from the fire.

Harry and Y/n quickly got up, standing awkwardly awaiting the arrival of their intruder. The intruder turned out to be Ron, who was dressed in his pajamas.

"I heard voices," Ron spoke up, cutting through the obvious tension. "So I came down to check."

"It was just Y/n," Harry lied.

"No it wasn't, she doesn't sound like a man," Ron said.

"How kind of you, Ronnienie," Y/n said sarcastically.

"You're probably just hearing things," Harry shrugged. "Wouldn't be the first time.."

"Whatever, you're probably just practising for your next interview," Ron scoffed, heading back up the staircase.

"Merlin he's dense," Y/n muttered.

"Agreed," Harry said.

Suddenly remembering Sirius, Harry bent down in front of the fire to look for Sirius. The two god siblings waited for Sirius's presence to return for a good twenty minutes before realizing that he wouldn't come back and went to bed.

Y/n was happy she got to speak to her father, happy to have a light laugh with him. But once again the worry for Harry engulfed her once more.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"I hate-" Y/n began with a groan.

Carrie, knowing what her best friend was going to say, shoved her hand into her bag and pulled out a pouch filled with cookies.

"Wait.. I'm done hating," Y/n redirected her topic of speech. "Today is love, I love today!"

"Uh huh," Carrie rolled her eyes playfully.

The two girls sat in the courtyard, chatting away on their picnic blanket. They were only inches away from Cedrics group; he had originally planned on hanging out with Y/n himself, but his friends had joined them. Carrie had seen this and decided to come as well. Luckily, Carrie always brought her picnic blanket, which in its original form is a small handkerchief, but wonderful magic allows her to enlarge it.

"Did you see those stupid pins everyone's wearing?" Y/n asked, taking a bite of one of the chocolate chip cookies.

"Yeah, they're stupid," Carrie looked over to one of Cedrics friends, shaking her head at the pin one of them was wearing.

"You'd be surprised how many I've ripped off people and destroyed," Y/n said.

"Oh, I'm not," Carrie sighed, knowing her friend's behavior well enough.

Words came flowing from the two girls' mouths, the sound of light laughter was heard often through sentences. Y/n would cast occasional glares at students who wore the "Potter Stinks" pins. Carrie, on the other hand, would look in the direction of the Slytherin gang near the large oak tree, mainly to catch sight of a certain girl.

Kylie Nott.

Draco Malfoy and his Slytherin friends were hated by nearly everyone in Gryffindor house, Carrie was amongst one of them. But, when it came to Kylie, she admired her deeply.

As Harry made his way towards Cedrics group, he saw Y/n and Carrie chatting away happily. Y/n had made eye contact with him and sent a small wave, which he gladly returned.

The first task was nearing closer and closer, and Harry had yet to tell Cedric about the dragons. Harry had made it his goal to tell him this specific day, and he was now on his way to accomplish it.

The laughter of Cedrics friends filled the air, the sound coming closer to Harry as he walked forth. Finally, he stopped in front of Cedric, who was lying on a bench with his back touching the surface, reading a brown leather covered book.

Cedric, who saw Harry in front of him, stood up quickly.

"Cedric, can I talk to you for a moment?" Harry asked, slightly nervous.

"Er, sure," Cedric said.

"Potter stinks!" One of Cedrics friends yelled.

"Yeah!" Agreed another.

Y/n snapped her head in their direction at the statement, instead of simply glaring at them she stuck up her middle finger at the boys. Then she went back to talking with Carrie as though she hadn't flipped off some seventeen year olds.

Harry and Cedric hadn't seen Y/n do what she did, as they were further away from Cedrics group. Y/n watched as Harry explained that dragons were to be used in the first task. Cedric's relaxed expression turned into one of confusion.

"Are you serious?" Cedric asked.

Harry nodded.

"And, uh, Fleur and Krum do they..?" Cedric voice trailed off

"Yes," Harry confirmed.

"C'mon, Cedric, leave 'em!" One of the boys called out.

"They're really pissing me off," Y/n mumbled.

As Harry began to walk past Cedric he held out his arm and held him back.

"About the badges, I've told them not to wear them-" Cedric said sympathetically.

"Its fine, mate," Harry said, though was still annoyed by those stupid badges.

Harry was at peace now that he had finally told Cedric about the first task. But of course, Draco Malfoy's goal is to always make Harry miserable.

"My father and I have a bet, you see," Draco said rather loudly, catching Harry's attention. "I don't think you're going to last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He doesn't think you'll last five."

Y/n's attention had been captivated by Draco's ignorant words. She slowly stood up and walked over, her gaze remaining on Draco's arrogant face.

"I don't give a damn about what your father thinks, Malfoy!" Harry snarled, pushing Draco in the chest.

By this time Y/n had made it to where Harry had previously stood, crossing her arms and watching with an amused expression on her face.

"He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic," Harry spat at Draco, who looked thoroughly insulted.

Harry finally turned around, walking away with an angry stride. Just as Y/n was about to praise Harry for his insults on the Malfoy name, she caught a glimpse of Draco raising his wand at the defenseless Harry. Y/n shoved her hand in her pocket as quickly as she could and pulled out her wand, raising it. But, she didn't even need it, for a certain professor had beaten her to it.

"Oh no you don't!" Moody yelled, flicking his wand at the slytherin boy.

The place where Draco once stood was now occupied by a small, white ferret. With another flick of Professor Moody's wand, the ferret (which Y/n guessed was Draco) was flung up into the air. Laughter filled the air around them as he went up and down in the air.

"That'll teach you to cross someone when their back is turned," Moody snarled.

As Moody muttered insults at the ferret form of Draco, Professor Mcgonagall came into the scene.

"Professor Moody!" Mcgonagall called out. "What are you doing?"

"Teaching," Moody said simply.

Y/n couldn't help but laugh at his actions, though she despised him with a passion.

"Is that- Is that a student?" Mcgonagall asked, her voice going shrill as she pointed at the ferret.

"Technically it's a ferret," Moody shrugged, amused by the way the ferret bounced.

Moody wasted no time in performing something more hilarious than before. He had grabbed the hem of Crabbe's robes and pulled them, allowing space for a ferret to fit into. The students enjoying the show watched as the figure of the ferret squirmed in his pants. The crowd laughed harder when Goyle tried to grab the ferret, only to be bitten.

Before the ferret got out, Moody sent a wink in Harry's direction. Mcgonagall had seemingly had enough of standing by without doing anything, as she flicked her wand and turned Draco into his normal state.

Draco appeared from his rodent form, messy haired and angered.

"My father will hear about this!" He threatened, pointing a finger at Moody.

"Is that a threat?!" Moody asked angrily, ditching his walking stick to go after the Slytherin.

"Professor Moody!" Mcgonagall called.

"Is that a threat?!" Moody asked Draco again as he kept up behind him.

"Professor Moody!" Mcgonagall called once more, her tone becoming more stern than the last.

At the second call Moody turned around to look at the witch, Draco running away as fast as he could.

"I CAN TELL YOU STORIES ABOUT YOUR FATHER THAT WOULD CURL EVEN YOUR GREASY HAIR, BOY!" Moody shouted after the running boy.

Mcgonagall had quite enough of Moody's childish actions and stopped him before he could run after Draco.

"Alastor!" Mcgonagall said, glaring at the man.

"It doesn't end here!" Moody called out to Draco one last time.

"Alastor," Mcgonagall said harshly. "We never use transfiguration as a punishment. Surely Dumbledore told you that."

"He may have mentioned it," Moody said sheepishly as Mcgonagalls wand was pointed towards his face.

"Well, you will do well to remember it," Mcgonagall ordered.

Turning away, Mcgonagall got rid of all the students from the scene as she could before she walked off.

Moody then turned to Harry and Y/n, both of them wearing a genuine smile, though Y/n quickly removed hers as soon as Moody saw it.

"Potter, come with me," Moody ordered Harry, then casting a look at Y/n. "I hope you learned your lesson, Ms. Black."

All the previous like she had of the professor vanished instantly as soon as he let the words fall out of his mouth. She rolled her eyes, not giving a damn if he saw it, and made her way to a laughing Carrie.

"Malfoy the ferret, what a great little show that was," Carrie caught her breath before she turned the picnic blanket into its original size with a swift motion of her wand.

"Yeah," Y/n agreed, though her mind was elsewhere.

Her eyes landed on a specific redhead and a dark skinned beauty; Fred and Angelina. A large amount of jealousy rose in Y/n, for good reason. The two were rather close, Angelina had her hands on Fred's arm as they walked into the bustling courtyard. Fred laughed at something she said, and she smiled, looking up at Fred longingly.

Carrie watched as Y/n's face dropped and a frown appeared on her lips. She connected her line of vision with Y/n's catching sight of what made Y/n frown, she herself frowning at the sight. Her frown was not for the same reasons as Y/n, hers was for the stupidness of Fred Weasley. He clearly didn't see the way Angelina looked at him, whereas others did.

"He's so stupid," Carrie muttered.

Y/n nodded in agreement before tearing her gaze away from the laughing duo.

"I just don't see why the universe chose Angelina of all people to like him," Y/n groaned. "She's so gorgeous and perfect it's hard to compete, or even blame Fred for liking her."

"I think you're hotter," Carrie winked at Y/n, the mood lighting slightly.

"Thanks Carrie," Y/n giggled.

"Hey, it's not just me who thinks so," Carrie shrugged.

Y/n gave her best friend a confused look, cocking her head to the side.

"Oh, come on, Y/n/n," Carrie said, rolling her eyes, her shoulders slumping at the cluelessness of her friend. "There's guys drooling over you, hell, there's even some girls!"

The dark brown eyes of Y/n were filled with confusion as her eyebrows furrowed, a slight frown appearing on her face.

"Look, right there," Carrie put a hand on Y/n's shoulder, pointing at a group near the middle of the courtyard.

When Y/n met her gaze at the spot there were indeed boys drooling over her, not quite literally, admiring would be a better word for it. The group of boys, all three of them, looked in the direction of Y/n and Carrie in awe. One specific boy had his mouth open slightly, staring at Y/n with a longing look. The other two simply looked over at her, their eyes looking as though they were in a trance.

"That's creepy," Y/n whispered.

"Agreed, but that just proves my point," Carrie sighed.

Carrie then grasped both of Y/n's shoulders, turning her to face her. She wore a light smile, a deep admiration for Y/n was felt within her.

"You're amazing, Y/n/n, and if the ginger can't see it, he's an idiot," Carrie shook her shoulders slightly, grinning. "And besides, I'm always available."

"I'll keep that in mind," Y/n laughed.

Y/n felt reassured, sure, but seeing Fred and Angelina sit down on the other side of the courtyard made it harder for her to keep her eyes off.

"Er, Carrie," Y/n shifted her gaze to Carrie. "Can we stay a little longer?"

"You wanna observe how Fred acts around her, don't you?" Carrie sighed.

"What- no!" Y/n denied quickly, as though it were a great offense to do so.

"Alight, fine."

Carrie pulled out her handkerchief again, making it large enough to be a picnic blanket. The two sat down, Y/n observing Fred and Angelina. A certain girl had ditched her friend group just to drop her gaze in Y/n's direction, though not at her. The girl was Kylie, she stayed behind while Draco and his gang ran away from Moody. She pretended to be deep in a book, but in reality she looked at Carrie with a smile.

Cedric, his group surrounding him, watched Y/n with a question on his mind. This question might just shatter his heart into pieces when she answers it, or he might simply accept her reply.

"Can you guys excuse me for a moment?" Cedric asked his friends.

They looked quite disappointed, but nonetheless they excused him.

Cedric and his group were quite close to Y/n and Carrie, so he only took one step and he was there. He stood in front of Y/n, crouching down to be face-to-face with her.

"Meet me at the willow tree, an hour from now, please," Cedric said in a question-asking fashion.

She nodded with a light smile and watched Cedric walk past his friend group, his friend group following after him.

Y/n had thought her jealousy was one sided, but she was wrong.

Fred stopped in the middle of his laughter to stare at how close Cedrics face was to Y/n's. His smile that was plastered across his face was now gone. Angelina was confused as to why the boy stopped laughing, but finally understood once she saw who he was watching.

"Does she make you happy?" Angelina asked suddenly.

Fred looked at her with confusion before Angelina continued.

"Does Y/n make you happy?" She asked again.

"Why-" Fred began to ask.

"Fred, just answer the question," Her tone sounded almost harsh.

"She does," Fred confirmed, raising a brow at Angelina.

She had expected the very answer he gave, but it didn't mean it didn't hurt her as much as it did. Her heart felt a sharp tinge, but she continued her interrogation.

"Do you like her?" She asked, looking away from Fred as her eyes threatened to show tears.

Fred froze at the question, not being prepared to give an answer to someone other than George. Angelina was his friend, why shouldn't he tell her? Perhaps it was the fact she was head over heels for him, but he didn't know that

"I actually do," When Fred said this he felt a sense of relief, he had told his friend the truth.

Angelina, on the other hand, felt her heart drop at these words. She knew there was no way to change who you liked, she's tried many times before, but she always came running back. If she could shut off her feelings for Fred, she would.

"That's good," Angelina said, her voice nearly cracking.

There was an awkward silence between the two before Angelina felt a tear trickle down her face, and she took this as a warning to wipe her face and leave Fred.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked as Angelina stood up abruptly.

"Oh, I've got loads of homework from Snape," She lied.

"I was kind of hoping to hang out with you," Fred frowned before an idea came to his mind. "Hey, I can help you if you want!"

Fred stood up enthusiastically, ready to follow Angelina wherever she chose to go.

"No!" Angelina spoke quickly, Fred was confused by her quick denial. "I mean, you'd probably just joke around and distract me the entire time."

He laughed at this, knowing she was right and let her off to go do her supposed studying, not knowing that she was heartbroken because of him. Angelina in fact was not studying, she was crying her sorrows away with her friends comforting as much as they could.

Fred was an expert at breaking hearts without knowing, and it really, truly showed.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

When Y/n met Cedric at the willow tree next to the Great Lake, she wasn't surprised, seeing as the willow tree looked remotely normal for their 'book dates'.

The willow tree had been decorated as usual, picnic blanket, snacks, and the book they were reading; Romeo and Juliet. Muggle books weren't common in the Hogwarts library, but there was a small section of classic muggle books for the ones that wanted them.

"Hey, Ced!" Y/n exclaimed at the boy who's back was facing her, the figure crouching down to a pile of flowers.

Cedric jumped at the sudden noise, the bouquet of flowers he was holding not finished with its assortment. The color range of flowers was fit just for Y/n, with cool and warm tones complementing each other.

"Hey, Y/n/n," Cedric said nervously, turning around to reveal the flowers to Y/n.

Y/n's eyes widened with admiration at the floral assortment, her eyes then trailed back to Cedrics face, his cheeks tinted a pink color.

"Do you like them?" He asked, holding out the flowers for her to grab them.

"They're beautiful," Y/n said in awe, wrapping her hand around the base of the bouquet.

"They're for you," Cedric smiled.

Cedric watched as Y/n smelled the flowers, her eyes fluttering shut and a smile forming on her lips. The delightful smell of freshly picked roses and lavender filled Y/n's nose.

"I picked them today, but I'm not done sorting them," Cedric said, taking in the sight of Y/n's smile.

"I love them," Y/n's eyes fluttered back open.

"I knew you would," Cedric grinned.

Y/n looked at the flowers curiously before her eyes landed on a note hidden beneath one of the roses. She picked up the tiny piece of parchment with care, opening it.

From: Cedric

To: Y/n/n A.K.A the Hogwarts beauty

Cedric watched a small smile appear on Y/n's lips, pleased with himself.

"I was wondering if you were going with anyone for that Halloween party," Cedric rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"There's a Halloween party?" Y/n asked, uninformed to the news.

"Oh, yeah there is. You didn't know?" Cedric asked, perplexed at this fact.

"I didn't, actually," Y/n admitted, laughing slightly.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me, like as my date," Cedric smiled at the pretty girl before him.

Y/n felt herself tense up at the word 'date'. She hadn't realized the obvious signs of Cedric liking her, for she didn't think it possible. Of course she knew she was pretty, seeing as she had Veela genes, but she didn't think Cedric would like her anymore than a friend. And, in all honesty, she didn't want him to.

"Um, Cedric," Y/n spoke up after a second of awkward silence. "I don't think we should go together as a date, maybe as friends?"

Cedric frowned at this. He thought she returned the same feelings as he did, but he was wrong. He was hoping his suspicions about Fred and Y/n were wrong, but Y/n's objection to his proposal proved him wrong.

"So you don't like me like that?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Did I give you the impression that I did?" Y/n asked worriedly.

"We'll kind of," Cedric laughed lightly at his own stupidity.

"I'm so sorry, Ced," Y/n apologized. "I really think you're great, and I'd probably be head over heels for you if it weren't for the fact that I already feel that way for someone else."

Cedric looked at her curiously for a moment at her words, but then it clicked. All the times she'd talk about Fred and his pranks on their book dates, all the times she'd stare at Fred and George chatting near the Great Lake, and even that very same day when she stared at Fred and Angelina with jealousy; it became clear to Cedric that Y/n had fallen for Fred Weasley.

"It's Fred, isn't it?" Cedric asked grimly.

"Actually, yes it is," Y/n admitted, though she was confused on how he obtained this information.

"I see the way you look at him," Cedric said. "You really like him, I can see it now."

"Yeah, I do," Y/n smiled slightly.

There was a moment of silence, not an awkward one, but one of understanding. This silence wasn't usual after a rejection, but it should be because it feels like a breath of fresh air. The silence was an unspoken new start for both Cedric and Y/n, and this new start would lead them to amazing places, hopefully.

"Listen, Ced," Y/n spoke up, interrupting the silence. "You're amazing, you deserve someone who feels the same for you."

"I guess I do," Cedric smiled at Y/n's kind words.

"There's no guessing, it's the truth," Y/n corrected.

"Well if I'm being rejected by you, then you owe me," Cedric grinned, a proposal in mind.

"Oh, and what would that be?" Y/n quirked a brow.

"You have to help me get a date whenever I ask you to," Cedric announced.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Y/n shrugged at the simple favor.

"Perfect."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝙰/𝙽:

𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾 𝚂𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚄𝙿𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚁, 𝙼𝚈 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚂!

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚜

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝 :( 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚢𝚎𝚝! 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚞 🙄 

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚂 !! 𝙼𝚆𝙰𝙷 𝙼𝚆𝙰𝙷!! 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴! 𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚁𝚁!!!!!!!!!

 𝟻𝟹𝟼0 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.7K 33
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ, ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐›...
10.5K 2.9K 53
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
1.1K 44 14
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
9.5M 291K 75
โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) โ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...