Without A drummer// 5sos

Par NamJin96

imagine when one of your best friend end his/her life... how can you cope of a loss. Well my dearest drumm... Plus

Chapter 2 split up
Chapter 3 Luke's Life
Chapter 4 Michael's life
Chapter 5 Calum's Life

Chapter 1 the future

110 7 5
Par NamJin96

January.1, 2017 Tuesday

"It's been a year since Ashton over dose, I can't believe that he's gone." said Luke. I really wish he was here to see us....everyone missed him even our fans. Ashton was like a brother, friend to me, Calum,and michael. On July 3 2015 we rushed to the hospital, tears running through my face. When we arrived at Ashton's room seeing his wrists, a pale, and a life-less body in our arms. I looked at everyone's face and I see tears running down. A few hours past, and we haven't left room. when I looked at ashton heart beat it went flatline. I can't bare to look at him until the doctors covered ashton with a blanket. I tweeted our fan letting them know what has happend to their favorite dummer," we love you buddy, you were a brother to all of us, you will be missed. #ripashton2015. The three of us fly back to Australia, on the way back home we were all quiet, not talking to the fans anymore, or performing." The words got to me, I thought he wasn't worth it Ash was gone. There was no more 5 seconds of summer some of our fans even kill themselves because we were the only ones that they were holding onto for life.

A/n•
Sorry this made you guys sad. I hope you like it though. The next chapter you'll hate one of the band members. It'll make you want to throw your phone across the room.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
65.3K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC