Shigaraki x Reader x Dabi (ki...

By WeezerKindaGay

This is a Shigaraki fanfic, surprised I'll give you a "warning" when there is smut :) Don't think there will... More

some basics <3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Last Chapter πŸ₯²)

Chapter 10

1.9K 29 16
By WeezerKindaGay

I walked back to my room, put my phone on the charger, went to the bar to get a bottle of water, almost fell on Shigaraki, cause I'm clumsy, came back to my room and fell asleep.
______________________________________________________
A/N: There will be some Dabi x Hawks in the beginning chapter, sorry, not really. And this is also a long chapter to excuse my 3-4 week break, *cough* over 2000 words *cough*
Y/N P.O.V
I woke up and checked my phone, 6:30 am. I stayed lying down for 5 mins till finally getting up and going to the bathroom, I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt so I'd be somewhat comfy. I took a shower and headed to the bar, when I got there, Toga walked in the door.

"Oh! Hey y/n! What are you doing up so early? ALSOOOOO, Do you need my concealer!?" I nodded my head, "I'm up cause I took a 13 hour nap and I didn't want to chance it and take another long 'nap'" "OK!" She grabbed my hand and ran to her room, "Sit down! And take off your hoodie if it doesn't make you uncomfortable!" "Mhm" I took off my hoodie but kept the sleeves on my arms. She covered my hickeys, I thanked her and left putting back on my hoodie.

I exited her room to see Dabi leaving his, "Hey y/n, did you have any fun with Toga?" "Yep," I took a small pause to look at him, "I had so much fun" I continued walking to the bar and asked Kiroguri to make me a drink. He started making two which made me confused until I saw Shigaraki turn the corner, I really need to start listening, also where tf is Dabi.

"Hey Shigaraki, did you see Dabi in the hallway?" "No and even if I did why would I tell you?" Shiii- good point. I shrugged grabbed my drink and walked to his room. Before knocking I heard some... sounds, I knocked anyway and was expecting to see Dabi or a basic skinny blonde bitch, no, it was Hawks.

"Hey, who are you again?" Why him, "I'm y/n, we met last night" "SO THAT IS YOU! Anyways, looking for Dabi?" "Yeah I sa-"  "Aww, they care." Dabi cut me off, "Anyways, I saw him exit the room and I expected him to be at the bar, I'll get going since I know where he is" Before Hawks could say anything I grabbed the handle and forcefully shut the door.

I quickly walked to bar, Should I ask Shigaraki or keep it to my self, why didn't he stay, maybe he doesn't like witnessing pda, but I also want to tell him I don't like Dabi, right? "Hey, are you ok"

Shigaraki's P.O.V
I saw y/n turn the corner, they paused and just stared at me. I couldn't tell if they were in deep thought or just staring, I waited a bit to see if they would come out of thought or realize that they're staring but they didn't. "Hey, are you ok?"

Y/N P.O.V
"Hey, are you ok?" I lost my train of thought and realized I was staring, "Yeah I-Im fine, just was deep in thought" I smiled and asked Kiroguri for a water, I turned to Shigaraki, I noticed that his face was more red than usual. Is he sick, if he's sick we won't be able to attack, but that's the least of my concern.

"Shigaraki, your face is really red, are you sick, do you feel sick?" He looked at me and shook his head, "Do you mind if I feel your face, I just wanna make sure you aren't sick, especially since we're attacking the training camp soon" He looked at his drink, "I don't think it's necessary for you to do that, I'm fine" "Please, I just wanna make sure"

He sighed and nodded, I moved his hair out of his face and his face got more red. I touched his cheeks and they were on fire, I touched his forehead, it seemed a little warm but not as bad as his cheeks. "Do you feel fine, your face is really hot, I'll get you medicine if you need it"

He shook his head and insisted he was fine but I insisted I got him some, he finally gave up and let me get medicine. I quickly grabbed medicine and tried to start a conversation. "I know you said in a few days but what specific day are we attacking?" He took a little pause cause he was taking medicine, "Tomorrow at night"

I nodded, "Are you feeling better, I know you said that you felt fine before I just wanna know if there are any changes, good changes" "I feel better, thanks for asking and for getting me medicine, even though I felt fine before"

I smiled and nodded, I started walking, I paused and ruffled his hair. Before Shigaraki could actually kill me for what I did I started speed walking and started to Dabi's room.

*kNoCk KnOcK* "What do you want?" Damn is this boy soniccc, I didn't expect him to answer the door that fast, "We're attacking tomorrow and I was wandering if you wanted to train" "Sure, let me grab a water and we can head to the roof" I nodded and started back to the bar with Dabi, grabbed a water and left.

~Time skip cause Caren Cares~

(You can skip this part if you want, it'll mostly be training and Dabi flirting) We finally made it to the rooftop while fighting my urge to end Dabis whole career. I sat down my water and took off my hoodie. (you have a shirt under it)

"Woah, I didn't know it was 'that' type of training, you could've told me" I looked at Dabi and started running to his left, before he could react I quickly turned into a thin fog and stopped in my tracks. He looked around expecting me to attack him but I just stayed silent. I slowly made my way behind Dabi making sure to not step on any leaves or any sticks or twigs.

"This isn't fair! You can go invisible, I can't! Are you gunna come out?" I paused to think of something cool to say but just as I did Dabi shot flames infront of him. "Missed" I grabbed his waist and spun around and threw him, making sure he doesn't fly off the roof.

"Wow, I didn't know you were that strong, it could be more helpful somewhere private" Dabi smirked and stood up, he started walking towards me but I kept teleporting backwards or behind him, this went on for a few minutes.

~Time skip cause I don't like Dabi~

After we got done training I went back to the bar, Dabi didn't, he went to the city to terrorize people. As soon as I walked in Toga ran up to me and dragged me to her room.

"What do you want?" Toga pushed me into her room, "Where were you?" She paused and a very 'Oh My God' look came upon her face, "DID YOU GO ON A DATE WITH SHIGARAKI?!" Did she have to yell that... "No Toga, I didn't, I was training with Dabi, we are attacking tomorrow, and don't yell that what if Shigaraki heard you"

Shigarakis P.O.V
I left my room and started walking to the bar to have a quick drink, right before I asked Kiroguri for a drinking heard Toga yell, "DID YOU GO ON A DATE WITH SHIGARAKI?!" Kiroguri handed me a drink and told me that Toga took y/n to her room, that explains it.

Y/N P.O.V
After trials and errors of teaching Toga how to speak calmly I exited her room and went to the bar. I looked down at my phone, 5:27 pm, I have an entire day and plus some to relax, I rounded the corner and felt someone staring at me, which was nothing new so I ignored it.

I asked Kiroguri for a drink and waited for someone to walk out of the shadows but no one did. After a little Shigaraki entered the bar and Dabi entered the building, both asked for a drink, Shigaraki sat on one side of me and Dabi sat on the other, what made it sooo much better is hearing Toga walk, sorry, skip to the bar.

"Hey y/n~ Sorry to interrupt your time with your *cough* crush *cough* but I need your help!" I stood up and walked to her expecting to go back to her room but she lead me outside. "What do you want Toga, and please never use the word 'crush' infront of Shigaraki, he might get suspicious"

She nodded, "y/n I don't think you're going to believe what I heard coming from Shigarakis mouth!" Omg just tell me. "Ok so after you left I heard Shigaraki go into his room, nothing weird right? Wrong. He was talking out loud and about someone, you'll never guess!"

"I'm gunna guess by the way you're talking about Shigaraki to me, I'm gunna go out on a random limb here, and guess me"

"OMG how did you know! Anyways he was questioning why I yelled 'DID YOU GO ON A DATE WITH SHIGARAKI?!' And he said 'y/n would never like me, right?' And as I was listening he mentioned that he can't stop thinking about you and he doesn't know why, SOOOO you could help him understand why!"

*sighhhhh* "You need to understand that that's not gunna happen anytime soon, one wrong move and Shigaraki will/can kill me, but I'll try so you don't call Shigaraki my crush infront of him" Toga started jumping up and down and cheering. We went back inside after I tried, but failed at calming her down.

(After this part you'll get more flirtatious, slowly but surly, sorry, not really)

I sat back down where I was sitting before Toga "kidnapped" me. I asked Kiroguri for water and after I finished my water I got up, went to my room and washed off the concealer that was on my neck. Surprisingly they weren't as visible as I thought, almost not even there, surprisingly cause it's only been two days but I'm not complaining, that just means I can stop asking Toga for her concealer and stop wearing hoodies 24/7.

I walked back to the bar for the 100th time and saw all of them on the couch watching tv, "Omg! Hi y/n! Join us pleaseeeeee!" I sighed and nodded and Toga forced me to sit next to her, not that bad, and next to Shigaraki, why :')

~Time skip brought to you by jEsUs~

We watched three movies and Dabi was already asleep at one end of the couch, Toga was wide awake, Shigaraki looked bored and annoyed, and I was fighting the urge to fall asleep and was trying to stay awake, but we all know that didn't happen. I slowly felt myself rest my head on Shigarakis shoulder and felt myself slip into the great soft world of sleep.

Shigarakis P.O.V
I felt y/n lay their head in my shoulder, I looked over to see Toga trying to wake Dabi, "Dabi wake uppp!" He slowly started to wake up and asked why Toga woke him. "Look at Shigaraki and y/n! It's so cuteeee!! We better go to bed to they can sleep in peaceeee!" Dabi looked annoyed but agreed

I got Togas attention and asked her to get me a blanket, she did without hesitation, she even put the blanket on me and y/n. Toga walked to her room and left me an y/n alone, not long after that I slipped into the world of sleep.

A/n
Sorry for the "short" break, not really motivated but I'll start writing more soon. Also 2025 words, that's surprisingly good, for me it is, hehe. See you in the next chapter luvs <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 4 5
'You are 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 without π™’π™š...' Y/n L/n, a girl with nerves of steels and a quirk that 𝙝𝙖𝙨 killed. Despite her actions placed on the day...
199K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ ＀id you ο½Šο½•ο½“ο½” grow a ο½†ο½•ο½ƒο½‹ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ cactus on my ass? ❞ βžͺ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᢜʰ ᡃ ᡍᡃᡐᡉʳ ᡍⁱʳˑ ᡐᡉ...
485K 2.9K 23
There will be smut and fluff there would have been some angst but im really bad at writing those.I also take requests
174K 7.2K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...