Time Capsule (David x reader...

By Bit_h_

She/her pronouns! This is y/n (you,readers) adventures with all the campers and adults at Camp Cambell. Y/n... More

Time capsule
Game
Finger guns
Into town
Welcome to Camp Cambell
Packing
The dock
We werent cuddling!
Date!?!
The date?
Loki
Question!
Do I?
Thanks max
Car ride
Any time
SORRY
Tents
Answer
Sleep over
I love you
Cameras
Councilers tent!
Truth
Color and warmth
Swimming
Max
Mom..
Summer home
Fight.
Lets do it
Foam
Last day of camp campbell

Of course

1.2K 22 17
By Bit_h_

Your POV:

.

.
.
What..

David and Gwen were...

Mabye it's..

David's head was turned towards the door, and Gwen's head was titled a bit. David was holding onto Gwen's hands which were on his face...

Are they... kissing...

Tears build it up inside my eyes.

That's why they wanted everyone to be asleep.

God... I am so damn fucking stupid.

I slowly backed away from the door,before turning around and running. I didn't know where but somewhere else.

I ran to the dock. It was the first place I could think of.

I sat at the edge of the dock.

"Oh I was just over thinking." I mocked myself.

"I'm so fucking stupid."

I though of our dates, sitting here in the dock with david my first night here. Singing songs in the car with him. Him comforting me after that guy attacked us. All of it was fucking fake.
Why.

My tears flooded down my face,why.

I whiped my tears Wich wouldn't stop flowing.

I was so angry and confused.

"Why.."

"Goodness! You had me worried."

Fuck.

"Why aren't you with the campers?" David asked.

I was so angry. Not just at him but everything else.

I sat on the dock not looking at him.

"I should be with the campers? Really?" I Coldy spoke.

"What? Y/n is everything alright." He asked trying to rest his hand on my shoulder. I stood up and swatted it way.

"Goodnight david." I walked away not wanting to say anything else. He was still sorta my boss. I didn't need the money but I loved this job and didn't want to loose it.

I slept in the mess hall with the campers waking up in the morning. I tried to be nice to everyone even after last night. I helped them fold blankets and pillows, put the tv away and such. David walked in and made eye contact with me. I coldly looked away and headed across the room.
I didn't wanna talk to him. I just saw .. that. I didn't want to say anything rude so ignoring him was all I could really do.

All day whenever david would try to talk to me I would walk away or pretend another camper called me.

It hurt but what hurt more was seeing him kiss Gwen.

David's POV:

// the mess hall that night after y/n fell asleep//

I walked out the mess hall, I tried to not wake y/n. But I needed to talk to Gwen. She said she would help me if I talked once everyone was asleep so no one would hear.

I opened our cabin, "hey Gwen.

"Sup david? So why did you wanna wait till now to talk about y/n?" She asked, we could've done it earlier.

"No. I wanted to make sure nothing came up."

Gwen looked at me and snickered.

"What?" I asked.

She burst out laughing.

"What??"

She grabbed her phone took a picture of me and showed me. Some how the kids had managed to draw on my face In marker.

"Hold on I'll grab a wash cloth. When Gwen came back and started scrubbing my face,
"Well, about y/n... I really really like her.."

"It's okay to say love. You said it earlier." She assured.

"Well, I want to tell her."

Gwen looked at me and a huge grin appeared across her face

"Really david!" She asked.

"Yea! I just don't know how!" Gwen grabbed my cheeks and squished them around like a grandma would,
"aww David's growing up!" She teased. I grabbed her arms to try to make her stop.

I laughed, "all right alright I get it. But how do I tell her?" I asked.

"Well," she thought.

"It has to be special not just a casual, hey man, uh ya know. I'm in love with you. It's gotta have passion and be personal."

"Personal?" I asked.

"What's something special between you two?" She asked.

I thought for a moment, "we both knew each other when we were kids.? Like here at camp cambell?" I asked.

"Hmm? Anything else?" She asked, "like a song or..?"

"Oh! Yea actually! There a song we sang to in the car on our second date."

"Yea! Play that in the back ground! Take her to a place and make it supper romantic! I mean you're telling this girl you love her! It's gotta be big!" She reminded.

"So I ask her to go somewhere and tell her there?" I ask.

"Yep!" She nodded.

"Oh. I thought this was gonna be more complicated."

She laughed, "yea, we'll hold still I need to get the mustache off and then I'm done. Then you can go back to cuddling your princess."  She teased.

Once she one done I thanked her and headed back to the mess hall but.. y/n wasn't there.

I thought of where she would go.
The lake! She always goes there!

I shut the doors and ran down to the lake praying to what ever god there is to please let her be okay. And yet alone there she was. But. Okay wasn't the word to describe her. She coldly turned me away and walked off.

What did I do..?

I decided to give her space. I told Gwen what happened and just slept in our cabin the next morning I tried to talk to her but she would just avoid me like I had the plague.

"Y/n?" I would ask.

She would turn and walk the other way..

She was working with the kids in theter camp.

"Y/n can I talk to you.?" I would ask.

She would jump and run off to help another kid.

"Y/n seriously-"

"Uh hear that? Max is calling me so I gotta- BYE!" She ran off.

Sometimes I would catch her glaring at me if I would try to smile at her.

At lunch when Y/n was talking to max and walked over to Gwen. "Gosh darn dang it gwen! Y/n won't stop ignoring me! I don't know what to do! I've tried talking to her but it failed!" I complained.

"Wait till the last activity and after the kids go to bed." She suggested.

"What?" I asked.

"That way she doesn't have an excuse to run away. If she does. Grab her hand look her In The eye give her your signature david assuring smile but worried smile and tell her to "follow me, please."

If she says yes when your walking down hold her hand and go to where ever your going that's walking distance from here.  Ask her what's wrong there and try to be understanding and when the time is right just say "y/n... I'm in love with you."

"What if she refuses to come?" I ask.

"You don't give her a damn choice david. I'm all pro choice for anything with women but this time she doesnt. You gotta figure out why she's giving you the cold shoulder and warm that shoulder with love man!" She declared.

"You've been waiting for this moment huh?" I asked

"She laughed and nodded.

So I did just that. I left her alone till the campers went to bed as she walked up to our cabin I stopped her.

Your POV:

David walked up to me. He seemed agrivated.

I went too far. He's gonna fire me. I'm dead. Goodbye world.

David looked at me, "y/n,"

I just stood there searching his eyes for anger but on,y finding sadness. That's when I realized he wasn't angry at all. He was sad.

"Y/n.. can you come with me?"  He asked.

I sighed, I knew I wasn't getting out of this and nodded. He took my hand and we walked to an uncomfortable silence through a trail in the woods.

"David where are we going.?" I asked concerned.

"You'll see."

I followed him up a hill.

"Wait I recognize this place.." I said.

He were at the top a clif that looked over the dark horizon. The moon lit up everything around us. The sky that was painted with stars. The trees that only showed a hint of light to make out what they were and said who was his own source of light.
We went here before we realized max set us up..

"David look I'm sorry."

He looked at me worried. He grabbed my other hand, "y/n, is everything alright? I mean if I did something I should be saying sorry."

"No you didn't do anything wrong.." I remembered them kissing watching through the window of the door, tears built up in my eyes.

"It was just.." the tears pours out.

I heard. A small gasp escape David's mouth not a loud one,almost unable to be heard.

He let go of one of my hands and caressed my face wiping away tears.

"Y/n what's wrong..? What did I do why have you been avoiding me?" He asked sadly but kindly.

I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from my cheek and shook my head.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked surprised.

"Acting like you like me or something... I saw you.. I saw you kiss Gwen in the cabin. I was dumb enough to believe you liked me." I tried to laugh but they were replaced by tears.

"What?? I never kissed Gwen." He asked. He grabbed my hands that I had swatted away.

"I saw you, I went to grab another blanket from our cabin as saw you through the window of the door. Your back was to the door and you were grabbing her arm while her hand was on your face. You were kissing. So why are you still doing things like this..? Acting like you like me or that I'm more than a friend to you.?" I asked

"Y/n... oh! Wait I think you don't quite understand what happened."

"Huh?"

"Well, I told Gwen I wanted to confess to the girl I liked I was going to her for advise, she grabbed my cheeks and pinched them like a grandma and teased me. I was grabbing onto her arms to try to make her stop." He laughed.

My face heated red from embarrassment.

"Jesus," I covered my face, "I'm sorry, I acted like a dick for no reason I should've just asked you about it. I'm sorry.."

"Hey hey, it's alright really!" He comforted he brought my hands down from my face and held onto them he kissed my forehead and looked at me with his kind eyes.
"Y/n if you really thought that's what you saw and thought I was leading you on in someway you would have every right to be mad. I don't blame you. It was just a misunderstanding." He smiled.

My cheeks heated up. I missed the feel of his lips. My stomach did summersaults.

"Y/n.." david looked into my e/c eyes. His own were lit beautifully by the moon light that was above us.

"I would never kiss Gwen, she's amazing but.." he started, he caressed my face with one hand and held my hand with the other, "y/n.. your smile it's my favorite thing to wake up to in the morning. Your laugh is something that I adore. Heck when I saw you with max and being good with him for the first time my heart melted. I thought about you being a mom and completely freaked out. I remember thinking how beautiful you looked all the time and I still do. I love how you don't mind to try new things. I love that you're selfless. I love the kindness you show for everyone. I love the way your hair bends every Wich way in the morning. I love how you sneak extra sugar in your coffee and feel so proud of yourself afterwards. I love when you're just in the moment like when your on the dock looking at the moon and the way it lights up all your features you wouldn't have noticed other wise.
Y/n..."

Hey heart skipped. He searched my eyes for emotion the same way I had searched his. He took his hand that was fixed on my face and moved my hair behind my ear He leaned in and kissed my cheek that then heated up from his touch.

"Y/n.. most importantly out of all of that the thing I love most is you..."
"I'm in love with you y/n."
"I'm not sure if you love me back but... when I'm with you I feel safe. Like I don't care what happens in the future. All I know is that I want you to be my future. As long as I know that, what ever happens I'll be okay with."

I couldn't contain my smile I hugged him Wich made him stumble back a bit.  I grabbed his face and gazed into his eyes. He held onto my waist with one hand and held my cheek with the other. We both leaned in and he place a kiss onto my lips. My hands wandered to the back of his hair and pushed him closer. In return he held me tighter. Our lips moved in synch with our heartbeats. His lips were so soft. His thumb stroked my cheek and it was if we were trying to melt into each other. We both let go gasping for air. I already missed the feel of his lips.

"David..." I smiled, "i love you too.."

He sighed of realif before putting on a big dorky smile. He picked me up and spinned me in the moon lit air before dropping me gently on the ground and pulling me closer to him to kiss me once again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer.  He kissed my mouth and pecked around it. He placed pecks around my face on my nose, on my fore head. On my cheeks. And most importantly on my lips. He smiled,

"Y/n... will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
I smiled and  huged him resting my face in the bridge of his neck.

"Yes davey. Of course I will."

(YALL THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY JUST TI LET YALL KNOW! it didnt matter too much wether you guys got together but I didn't wanna tease you guys too much and momma wants cute moments and Mabye some lemon and smut 😏 anyway ignore the fact I called myself momma but yea! This chapters long as hell and it's currently 4:55 am so uh. Here ya go? It's kinda shit but uh...I hope it's alright? I'm sorry if it's kinda fast I'm tired as hell But no this isn't it I just love you guys and feel like you deserve an early gift to help da story. Lol anyway Im ducking tired lmao enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1K 18
You are a poor girl that just lost her job but finds an advertising about a job as a counselor at a camp. Warning: includes violence, lemon and diabe...
17.6K 361 14
Y/n is definitely less than enthusiastic about going to camp. That much is obvious. David's attitude is slowly killing her soul, and the Quartermaste...
64 0 8
You're the newest recruit at Camp Campbell! This is your journey through the last few weeks of camp. Hanging around with Gwen and David, your time is...
547 3 12
I was sitting in my bed my arm over my eyes, my leg dangling off my bed while my other leg is on the bed. *Sigh* I breath out as I sit up correctly...