Makoto's Secret Volume 1. (T...

By Aphmau_80

HEY! This is a full on rewrite for my first ever story Game Room. So I will leave the old story up since most... More

Hey!
Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year
Chapter 2. Classmates
Chapter 3. Truth or Dare
Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale
Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle
Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri
Chapter 7: School Fire
Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House
Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session
Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh
Chapter 11: Baby Sitting
Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled
Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 16: The Case
Follow my new account!

Chapter 15: Practice Time

313 10 5
By Aphmau_80

Makoto Pov

Where am I?

I looked around and I was outside of the school building for some odd reason. I looked behind me and no one was there. It was only dark outside. I decided I might as well head in the building.

But once I headed into the building I deeply regret it.

...

...

...

...

AAAH!

I jumped at what I saw. They're corpse everywhere scattered on the floor in the main entrance. Some in hallways. I was so terrified at what happened, who would do such a thing?

I began to walk until I saw Sayaka. I ran up to her in panic to make sure if she is ok.

Makoto: Sayaka what happened!

She noticed me and got scared. When I try to get closer to her she backed away. What's wrong with her?

Makoto: Sayaka are you ok?

Sayaka: S-Stay away.

Makoto: Huh? Wh-Why?

Sayaka: I said s-stay away from me!

I was confused and hurt. Why is my friend saying this to me. All I wanted to know is if she is ok!

Makoto: I wanted to know if you're ok! What happened here?

When I asked her that she wouldn't look at me. Then, I felt someone grab me on the back of my shirt and lifted me up. I turned my head a bit to see who it was and it was Mondo.

Mondo: What the hell have you done!

He then tossed me to the other side of the wall. Away from Sayaka. I need to get up. So I did and looked at Mondo.

Makoto: I-I don't understand! I just want to know what happen-

I then noticed the floor was starting to shake. As soon as that happened I fell through along with Mondo and Sayaka. Then all of a sudden all my classmates were there.

Makoto: What is going on? I want to know!

Chihiro: H-How do you not k-know Makoto?

Makoto: I don't know anything, tell me what happened.

I then heard clicking coming from someone's heals coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Kyoko. I smiled at her until she slapped me across the face. I fell on my butt and looked up at her confused. Feeling like I was about to cry.

Kyoko: Your a monster for what you did! I should have known in your abnormal behavior that happened at the mall. Your the Ultima Werewolf aren't you!

She yelled slightly at me. I could tell Kyoko was hurt and angry at me. W-Wait she even called me a m-monster and knows about my secret?! B-But I didn't do anything!

Makoto: Wh-What?

Kyoko: Don't play dumb. We all saw what you did to those people. When you looked at them they fell. Then we saw your ears and tail pop out and then you turned into...a full werewolf.

I was so confused on what she is saying. But she is telling me I...k-killed them!?

Makoto: I-I didn't mean to! I don't know what's going on!

Kyoko then stared down at me and crossed her arms giving me her cold demeanor.

Kyoko: I can't love someone anymore knowing they are a monster. Especially when they will end up killing the people we care about.

I felt broken when she said that, tears started rolling down my face. All of a sudden blood started to drip down from her left eye. I got scared and looked at everyone else as they were wounded and bloody.

Kyoko: You should have died instead of the rest of us.

Makoto: Wh-What are you saying!

Kyoko: Monsters like yourself should die. We all wouldn't have died if it weren't for your out rage.

Makoto: I-I-

Kyoko: None of us should have met you. I should have never dated a monster, a killer, a liar! I should have put my detective work first instead of being with you Makoto.

A tear rolled down on her face. But I had more tears running down my face.

Everyone: You deserve no friends after what you did. You should have died. You deserve to be all alone.

Makoto: I-I-

I was at a lost of words. I felt so broken, so alone. But all of a sudden the floor started to only shake under me this time and I fell through.

...

...

...

*GASP*

I jumped up from my bed with tears running down my face. I don't want that to happen! That was a nightmare right and not some warning?

I slapped my forehead wanting to forget about it but I couldn't. Would Kyoko really love me for me! My heart started to race, and all I could think about is getting mad at myself if I hurt anyone including Kyoko.

So I decided to head downstairs to get a cold glass of water. I got out of my room and headed that way. When I got downstairs no one was there. It was dark so I used my phone light to see a bit in the dark.

I went to my covered and grabbed a glass cup and then put cold tap water in. Once I filled it up I immediately drank the water. I need something to hydrate me. Maybe that will help my train of thought and tiredness. Right?

Once I downed the water I went to my downstairs bathroom and grabbed a tissue and blowed my nose. I then got done with that and headed back into my bed.

I flopped down on my bed. Now I was just staring at the ceiling. A little in panic from that dream.

Makoto: Would Kyoko really hate me? I should actually say, would all of my classmates hate me?

Thoughts like that now filled my mind making it hard for me to fall back asleep. So I decided to just get ready for the day. After all today is practice day. The teacher notify all of us telling us to use our Christmas break instead. She forgot about it. After all it is the end of November. Then the next two weeks school would be out.

So I hopped in the shower, got done, then got ready and dressed. I stretched a bit then went to go outside for a late night walk.

I silently headed out of my house and slowly closed the door. I then started to walk on the sidewalk. I looked up a bit at the night sky admiring how pretty it is. But it was pretty dead out here since everyone is in bed at this time. I looked at my phone to actually see what time it is and it's only 2:30. Sayaka wanted the group to meet up at 5:30 for an early start in practice. So I got 3 hours of walking.

I took a left and decided to head to the park. The park should not be to far from here. I can maybe star gaze there for a bit and think still about that dream. Well more like a nightmare.

I saw an owl sitting on a tree branch as I walked by. It kept hooing at me and it was getting annoying. Can that owl just shut up now please.

I took another left as I was entering the park. I sighed, finally happy I made it here so I can star gaze for a bit and then continue my walk.

I walked toward the near by grass. But while doing so I noticed someone sitting on the bench, hands cupping there face. I ran over to the person.

Makoto: Hey are you ok?

I then noticed who it was. It was Kyoko! Why is she out here in the middle of the night?

Kyoko: Makoto is that you?

She then looked up at me staring at me. I could see her face seeming to be stressed. Kyoko didn't seem to be crying. Maybe just thinking?

Makoto: Yeah, it's me. What are you doing out here?

Kyoko: I could ask the same to you.

Makoto: Awe r-right. Well I went on a midnight walk and thought I could go to the park to stargaze that's all.

Kyoko: That sounds nice. I'm out here just to clear my mind about things. Such as detective work.

Makoto: That's right! You are always busy when you get a case. Wait, what do you do as a detective?

Kyoko: I don't think you would really like to know.

Makoto: Awe come on Kiri! Is it really that bad?

She nodded with her blank face. Really? It's that bad?

Kyoko: I work on homicide investigations only. I thought I told you this before?

Makoto: No you never have. But h-homicide? Doesn't that me you have to search through the body?

Kyoko: Yes. Remember I've done this since the age of 13 or younger.

Makoto: R-Right. But how can you not be nervous when doing that stuff? It would make me uncomfortable.

Kyoko: It's not like I'm searching through someone's pants for an investigation. Unless I have to. But the point is is that no matter what find the truth.

Makoto: But remember what I told you?

Kyoko: Yes and that. Don't take the risk of dying I know.

She then giggled. Why was she laughing now? I mean I am happy she is but, what would she be laughing for?

Makoto: What's so funny?

Kyoko: It's just funny of how you always are protective of me and it's cute.

I then blushed at that and just waved my hands in front of my face.

Makoto: I-I'm not that protective. I just don't like seeing you get hurt.

Kyoko then grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I was shocked a bit by her sudden touch knowing her she is still not use of the whole relationship ideal yet.

Kyoko: Don't worry, I will always be by your side and will never get hurt.

When she said that I let go of her hand. I then hold up my pinky and she just laughed a little at the sudden action I did.

Kyoko: Your a dork ya know?

I laughed myself and nodded.

Makoto: But a cute and handsome one I bet. But do you promise still that you will never get hurt?

When I said that she wrapped her pinky around mine and nodded.

Kyoko: I still promise on that.

Makoto: That's good to here. Now you wanna stargaze with me?

Kyoko: Umm sure I guess. I have time.

I then grabbed her hand and I lead her to a little hill in the park to lay on. Once we reached it I got down on the ground and laid on the grass. I patted her to lay next to me and she did.

I looked at all the stars out tonight. It was really pretty. Usually I point my finger out and connect the stars to form something. Which is what I did.

Kyoko: What are you doing?

Makoto: Connecting the stars to make something. Ooh! I made a giraffe.

Kyoko started laughing when I said that. I laughed a bit to at my goofy ness. I then decided to grab her arm and hand to point it up at the sky. I could tell she was confused at first by my sudden action.

Makoto: Here how about you try it.

Kyoko: Ok.

Makoto: What you have to do is that you find a star in the sky like...right there!

I moved her hand and arm over to the star now she is pointing at.

Makoto: Then we just find another star to connect with it to see what we make.

Kyoko: Alright then.

I guided her hand around and once all the stars connected it made a big heart. Then I looked at Kyoko and she looked at me and hit me in the shoulder.

Makoto: What?

Kyoko: We're you trying to make a move on me?

Makoto: What! Pssh no.

I gave her a huge smile and she just rolled her eyes. Then I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

Makoto: Ok fine maybe I was!

Kyoko: Well it was obvious.

I laughed a little. It's funny how she can tell what moves I make. But now we just sat in silence. Stargazing in silence. It was not a bad silence rather a good silence. Just having Kyoko here makes me feel better after that nightmare.

I went to check my phone on what time it was. It was now 4:00 a.m. I will stay here I guess for an hour longer. I looked at Kyoko admiring her while she was looking up at the sky. But then she noticed me looking at her and I quickly turned my head away.

Kyoko: Why did you turn your face away from me? I don't mind you staring at me.

Makoto: Oh I- umm didn't want you to think I was being weird about staring at you.

Kyoko then laughed a little and shook her head at me.

Kyoko: We're dating after all. I know I'm still getting used to it but it's not like we're doing anything...else.

I got a shiver down my spine on what she meant but then just shook it off and nodded.

Kyoko: Oh and I needed to ask of you of something.

Makoto: Huh? What is it?

Kyoko: I wanted to ask you if you could help me with a case. And yes, it has to do with an homicide investigation along with it.

Makoto: Oh! R-Right. But why me? I would not be much help. I don't even know how detective stuff works.

She then smiled at me and put a finger over my mouth before I could say anything else. I blushed by her doing this.

Kyoko: I can teach you a thing or two. Plus you would be of much help. After all you have helped me.

Kyoko then removed her finger away from my mouth so I can now speak a bit.

Makoto: Wait I did?

Kyoko: Yes. You did. You helped me with a lot Makoto. Like making friends. Making me understand how to handle my emotions better.

Makoto: Well I don't know about the emotion part hehe.

Kyoko: Why do you say that?

Makoto: When we are around our friends you end up not smiling or anything. Just a blank face.

Kyoko then gave me a sad look and I shot up from where I was laying. I put my hands out and waved them in nervousness on what I said.

Makoto: I-I didn't mean like a blank face. B-But your still beautiful otherwise!

Kyoko: Makoto I was not upset with you. Also, thank you for the compliment.

Makoto: Your welcome. But, then why are you upset?

I sat close to her and hold her hand while she was still staring up at the sky.

Kyoko: I'm rather upset with myself.

Makoto: What! Why?

Kyoko: Like you said, "I have a blank face." It's my fault for having it right?

Makoto: No that's not true at all!

Kyoko then gave me a questionable look. She was probably confused on why it's not her fault.

Makoto: I'm saying it's not your fault because your grandfather raised you like that. Now since your living with your dad I hope everything is better.

Kyoko: You are right on that. And yes it is better at my dads.

Makoto: That's good! Also Kyoko.

I gave her a smug smile and she knew something was coming. I got close to her face making her blush a bit and I then said this.

Makoto: I'm always right.

Kyoko then started laughing and so did I. I moved away from her in doing so. We both were laughing now since I said that.

Kyoko: You sure are Makoto. You mean I am always right.

Makoto: I said that because you would always say it to me.

Kyoko: Well I am aren't I?

Kyoko booped me in the nose and I just smiled. I was like a happy puppy with Kyoko. We would always have fun like this. Back then I could never get her to do this me. So I was just smiling, admiring the fact I got her to finally have some fun and show her emotions so she can not have so much weight on her shoulders.

I went to check my phone again and it was now 5:01. Shoot I need to go to Sayaka's place before I'm late.

Makoto: Hey I have to get going.

Kyoko: Where are you heading off too?

Makoto: Too Sayaka's place. Our team for the festival is going to meet there to practice.

Kyoko: Oh ok then. Can I walk you there?

Makoto: Sure! I would not mind my girlfriend's company. Now come on Kiri let's go!

I grabbed her by the legs and let her sat on top of me for a piggy back ride. I smiled up at her as she shook her head. Why is she shaking her head for? I was just trying to be goofy and gentlemen like.

Kyoko: You are something Makoto.

Makoto: That something is being a great boyfriend.

Kyoko: Also Makoto.

Makoto: Yeah what's up?

She was silent for a few and then finally said something to me.

Kyoko: Are we still going to talk about your inhuman strength?

Makoto: Oh please it was not inhuman strength. I work out a bit ya know?

Kyoko: Yeah right.

I could tell she rolled her eyes and I just laughed. Did she forget the time at the swimming pool on what she saw from me.

Makoto: Did you forget at the school swimming pool on what you saw from me.

I looked up at her and noticed her blushing since I said that. She turned her face to the right a bit and nodded.

Makoto: I don't like showing myself. Like I said I am shy. But I kinda don't mind if it is you Kiri.

I winked at her and Kyoko's pink blush was turning into a red.

Kyoko: C-Can you stop now with the flirtatious comments. Your lucky I don't do it to you that often.

Makoto: Awe fine.

Then we were silent throughout the rest of the walk to Sayaka's house. It was nice change of pace though that we can talk more about stuff. I usually flirt with her to get her to blush or smile. It's cute when she does it but Kyoko does not know.

As we were walking I see Mondo and Sakura walking along side each other. Me and Kyoko noticed this and I just brushed it off and said to Kyoko.

Makoto: It might look like they're dating but they're not. Sakura and Mondo are in the same group as me along with Sayaka.

Kyoko: Right. I have to go practice with my team later on today. I'm surprised how you guys are doing this early.

Makoto: Well Mondo said that, "the earlier the better."

I made a voice impression of him and it did not even sound like him. Kyoko just started laughing and I did to. Her laughing also made me smile because it's just so cute! I never get to see this side of her. I'm happy she is opening up more.

I then took a left while walking and carrying Kyoko piggyback style to Sayaka's house. We finally made it there and I put Kyoko down to ring the doorbell.

Sayaka: Hey Makoto! Oh Kyoko your here to?

Kyoko: Yeah I asked to walk along with him to here. Instead he gave me a piggyback ride.

I scratched my neck in a little nervousness. Look I thought it be nice of me.

Makoto: Hey at least you don't have to walk like I did.

Sayaka then laughed at us as I was making a little fit about walking. She then waved us to come on in and I gladly did so along with Kyoko.

Sayaka: Ok Kyoko I don't mind you staying here for a bit but you can't see what our practice is. You can stay in here for a bit and relax.

Kyoko: Well I will stay for a bit. But I have to get going since I have a detective case to work on and practice myself.

Sayaka: Alright. Now Makoto you already know where my private gym is right?

Makoto: Yes I sure do. I will wait there for the rest of you then.

I then walked away from Kyoko and Sayaka and headed for the private gym Sayaka has in this mansion of a house. I saw some mats laid out for all four of us in the group. Then I saw some weights and some other training equipment to get us ready. This looks easy for exercise!

Makoto: You sure you girls can lift?

Sayaka then began to laugh and Kyoko just blushed a little. I was confused by this. What!

Sayaka: I think we should be asking you that.

Sayaka then began laughing some more. I put my hands in my pocket and leaned on the wall near the the private gym door.

Makoto: Well I'm sorry I am not that muscular like Mondo or Sakura. But I have some muscle.

I just huffed about it knowing they doubt my lack of ability. I guess it has to do with werewolf genetics. Me and every other Ultima Werewolf is fit because of the ability they have kinda and obviously to protect if necessary of their mate or family...or pack. But those were way back in the day! So I did not have to do so much.

Kyoko: I might as well get going then since you guys will be busy with practice.

Sayaka: No no your fine. Stay and you can watch us practice. But you will only get to see a little bit then you can sit out here and wait when we get done.

Kyoko looked at me and I put my hand up signaling I don't need to give her any approval. It's up too her really. Normally I don't like making choices for someone unless necessary.

Kyoko then sighed and spoke.

Kyoko: I guess I will stay until you guys get done.

Sayaka and Makoto: Ya-

Are celebration yell got cut off by the door bell ringing. Sayaka hurried and got it and it was of course Mondo and Sakura here to practice with the group.

Mondo: Hey little man!

Makoto: Hey! I am not that short. I'm the same size as Kyoko.

Mondo: But you are still shorter than me haha.

He then turned his head and saw Kyoko. He waved a little at her and I noticed Kyoko sending a wave back. I smiled at this since after what happened between the three of us.

Sakura: What's Kyoko doing here for our group practice.

Makoto: Oh! She is just going to watch us for a little bit. Then she will wait out here.

Sakura: Ah I see. I brought some protein shakes for all of you. That way you all don't go drink something unhealthy afterwards.

Sayaka: Thank you Sakura! But you did not have too, really.

Sakura: No it's my pleasure.

Sakura held out a bag to Sayaka and she grabbed it and hurried over to the private gym. Mondo followed along and so did Kyoko and I. Once we entered I gave Kyoko a kiss on the forehead and headed over to my area. Kyoko leaned on the wall and watched us begin to practice.

Sakura: Ok first we need to stretch before we start doing our work out routines. So follow along with me.

Sakura started doing stretches and I followed along with like the others. Once we got done with that we started to do push ups, sit ups, and then we did weights next. I was getting so hot and sweaty wearing my normal clothes. I should have brought a pair of gym clothes.

But I picked up the hundred pound weight and kept picking it up twenty times. Everyone seemed impressed I could do that since of my height and what I looked like.

Mondo: Dang Makoto! No wonder why Kyoko likes you.

Makoto: Hey knock it off Mondo! She does not like me for just my body ya know. Plus I don't like showing much skin.

Mondo: Is that why you wear that headband.

I went silent after he said that. Then I let out one big sigh and nodded. Then Mondo went back to doing his thing while I was sitting down still taking a break. While I was taking my protein drink I noticed Kyoko walking over to my way. So I put the cup down as she sat next to me.

Makoto: What's up?

Kyoko: How are you feeling?

Makoto: I'm fine. Why do you ask?

Kyoko: Well you look awful. I can see sweat coming from your body. Here.

She put a cold rag on my forehead and that made me feel ten times better and I started to blush. Then I noticed Sayaka and the others were staring at us just smiling.

Sayaka: Awe! Sooo cute. Kyoko your making him blush.

Kyoko: We...are still getting use to being in a relationship.

Sakura: But haven't you both been together now for like 6 and half months already?

I was shocked now hearing that. Jeez we have been and are still not use to things. I was going to speak until Kyoko said something.

Kyoko: I guess for us it takes time. We also have been taking things slow.

Mondo: I wouldn't blame you. Usually people who rush relationship are the relationships that end quickly.

Makoto: Your not wrong.

We all agreed on what Mondo said. Kyoko got up and headed out of the private gym so she does not see any of our practices.

2 and half hours LATER

Once we got done with that I ran out of the private gym and was going to give Kyoko a hug until she put her hand in front of me.

Kyoko: Do you think I am wanting to get my clothes dirty and smelly?

I then laughed and scratched my neck in embarrassment forgetting that I probably smell like garbage from working out.

Makoto: Hehe. I guess your right. C-Can I take a shower then at your house. It should not be to far from here.

Kyoko: Yes, that's fine.

I gave her my smile and she just gave me a small one in return. We waved at the rest of the group giving them our goodbyes as we leave Sayaka's house. Me and Kyoko were walking side by side now. Kyoko had her hands in her pockets and I just was walking along side her like normal.

Makoto: God though that work out kinda killed my energy.

Kyoko: I think that's the point. It is called a "work" out. It involves work.

Makoto: Yeah yeah. I get it your the brains.

Kyoko giggled a little. She nodded her head agreeing that she is the brains of the class group. After all she has a good scoring on her tests.

Makoto: But I can't believe we are going to go on Christmas break. It feels like the school year has gone so fast now.

Kyoko: Maybe that's because we're getting older? Or it might feel like that too you but not to others.

Makoto: True. But about the case your working on. Do you want me to help you tomorrow?

She nodded her head yes. But Kyoko then stopped me and I was confused. Until I noticed we were at her house.

Makoto: Is your dad home?

Kyoko: No. He is rarely home these days.

Makoto: Oh. I-I'm sorry to hear that.

Kyoko: It isn't your fault. My dad is trying to take care of finding new students of talent. It is getting harder to find some in Tokyo. So now he has to send out letters and emails across the entire country of Japan.

Makoto: R-Right. That seems like a bunch of work.

Kyoko: It...can be. But let's get you inside.

I followed right behind her as she let me into her house. I only been here at least a few times. I sat on the couch due to my exhaustion from the work out.

Makoto: Hey I do have a question?

Kyoko: What is it?

Makoto: Does your dad know we're...dating?

She then shook her head in a no answer and I was happy she gave me that answer. I was worried for a second since knowing the principal could end up calling my dad and saying stuff about us. So I let out a sigh.

Makoto: If my dad found out about us dating he probably would do something stupid.

Kyoko: Like what?

Makoto: He would probably force me to break up with you.

I said that in a sad tone. Kyoko came over to me as she had a towel and wash cloth in hand and gave it to me. I stand up but when I did she hugged me. I wanted to cry but I could not. Not in front of Kyoko.

Kyoko: I will make sure that does not happen. I will do my best to make sure.

Makoto: Th-Thank you. Now I am going to go take a shower. Be right back.

I then let go of the hug and smiled at her as I walked away to go take a shower. I had to go upstairs in her house. Once I walked into the bathroom I sighed and turn on the shower water.

Then I got in and started to wash up. That nightmare I had. It still filled my mind. But what Kyoko just said now I think is reassuring knowing that she still cares for me. The problem being though is that she does not know I am a werewolf. Especially the Ultima Werewolf. If she knew if I could kill people or turn people into werewolf's. Now I don't know if she would or not care for me.

As I was thinking. I was scrubbing my body and once I got done I turned off the shower and got out. I put my headband back around my face and wrapped the towel around the lower part of my body. Obviously to hide my...Penis.

I did not bring any clothes to change after the workout so I headed out of the bathroom still with my towel wrapped around me.

Makoto: Umm Kyoko? I-I need to ask you something.

She was not in her living room so I went to the kitchen and found her there making food.

Makoto: Uh Kyoko?

Kyoko: Yes-

When she turned around and said that she dropped her spatula and blush was showing across her face completely.

Kyoko: Wh-Why do you not have your clothes on?

Makoto: I forgot to bring some clothes after when I was done with the workout. So I need to borrow some clothes.

Kyoko: Well I can't give you my dads. He will know if some boy used it probably. I know he is not oblivious to things like relationships. Let me see if I can ask Aoi to run some clothes over for you.

Makoto: Thank you Kyoko. I-I'm sorry if I barged in the kitchen like this.

Kyoko: Your fine.

She turned of the stove and headed over to me. Kyoko leaned on the wall next to me as I hear a phone ringing. Then we both heard someone pick up.

Aoi: Hey Kyoko! What's up?

Kyoko put Aoi on speaker so that way I can hear her. Aoi sounds hyper so she is probably eating her donuts.

Kyoko: Hey, I need you to get some boy clothes for us. Is that fine?

Aoi: Us? Boy clothes? Wait a minute! Is Makoto out the house with you?

She started to giggle thinking we're up to something probably. I slapped my face. Great she is probably going to tell the others.

Kyoko: Yes he is. And whatever you are trying to get at. No we did not have sex.

Makoto: Oh but Kyoko are you sure about that.

I thought I could butt in to embarrass her thinking it was the right time. I heard Aoi screaming and Kyoko looked at me angrily but her face was now beat red.

Aoi: I KNEW IT!

Kyoko: N-No! He is just trying to get me flustered.

Kyoko then whispered me to stop and so I did. But I could not stop laughing. So she turned her back towards me. I was laughing so hard I started coughing a little.

Aoi: Is Makoto okay? Wait! Is he coughing b-

Kyoko: Just please come over and get the boy clothes. I will send you a text of the clothes size. Bye.

Aoi: W-

She hanged up on Aoi and punched me in the shoulder. Ow!

Makoto: Hey-

Kyoko: I don't want the others thinking like that. Especially about us! Plus if they spread some rumor like that then detective's and agency's will think lowly of me if I do that at such a young age.

Makoto: I was just joking!

I flashed my smile at her this time showing my whites. She then just face palmed herself while smiling.

Makoto: So uhh, where can I sit?

Kyoko: You can sit on the couch while waiting for Aoi to pick you some clothes up.

Makoto: O-Ok!

I hurried on over to the living room and sat down in my towel. It feels awkward sitting here knowing I am technically naked. But I have a towel wrapped around me.

Kyoko then walked in the living room I was in and she sat down next to me but was some what far away from me. She's acting weird now.

Makoto: D-Did I do something wrong?

Kyoko: No. It just makes me feel awkward seeing you like that.

Makoto: I-I am sorry! Here I can just go in the bathroom then.

Kyoko: No your fine. Just I feel awkward and that's normal.

Makoto: Can I make it less awkward?

Kyoko: How so-

I started to make a goofy face at her and she had this confused look on her face. The Kyoko started to laugh and I then did as well. I did that so that way she does not feel awkward seeing me like this.

While we were laughing the door bell rang and I rushed myself to the door. Once I was about to turn the knob Kyoko lifted my hand up from it.

Makoto: Huh?

Kyoko: No, I am getting it. You don't have clothes on remember? Plus Aoi is going to get the wrong idea.

Makoto: Ah! R-Right. Sorry. Let me just wait over here.

I sat up against the wall hiding right near the door but Aoi won't be able to see me.

Aoi: Hey Kyoko! I got Makoto some clothes.

Kyoko: Thank you Aoi really.

Aoi: It's Hina Kyoko! And your welcome. But why does Makoto need clothes?

Kyoko: He was practicing for the sports festival for his group. Makoto got sweat all over his clothes and smelled really bad so we thought, since my house is close let's give him a shower there. But he realized he forgot to bring a spare of clothes.

Aoi: Awe, that must suck for him. He says he is shy of his looks.

I then could not hear Kyoko respond. Rather she mumbled something to herself. What would she be saying?

Aoi: Huh what was that?

Kyoko: N-Nothing.

Aoi: So what did you do when you saw h-

Kyoko then shut the door on Hina. I could see Kyoko's face, it was all normal until it slowly turned pink.

Makoto: Uhh you ok?

Kyoko: Yes. Now take your stuff and get changed.

I took the bag Kyoko held out to me and ran back upstairs into her bathroom. Once I got in the bathroom I went through the bag and pulled out a normal green hoodie with a red shirt to wear underneath it and for pants I got black pants. Finally she gave me boxers.

I noticed on the boxers that it has teddy bears on it and love hearts. I slapped my face and huffed upset at myself for not getting myself clothes to bring. My mistake lead me to getting embarrassing boxers Hina got for me.

I put on my clothes and headed downstairs to find Kyoko. She was sitting on the couch in her living room reading a book. I smiled at her, she is just so peaceful sitting there.

Makoto: Hey Kyoko! I am all dressed now and you can have the towel you gave me back.

Kyoko nodded and got up from where she was sitting. She put the book down and went up to me to grab the towel and threw it in the laundry basket.

I sat down on her couch and I now felt so relaxed but also very tired from the shower and workout. So while sitting on the couch I was getting really sleepy. My eyes could barely hold up any longer.

Then I collapsed.

I was suppose to go home after I finished up my shower at Kyoko's. I even told Komaru I come back once I am done with the workout at Sayaka's place with the group project.

I got told not to talk or have conversations to them. But obviously I ignored it and did. Especially with Kyoko I had to talk with her.

But now I am in my deep sleep.

Will I get in trouble for this?

_________________________________

I hope all of you are enjoying these long chapters. I been so tired from writing them because I just want to read it when its all done. It's July 5th and I am so past due date. But I hope the wait was worth is because this is going to be a long ass book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 605 50
A world peace is only temporary, as one would say. If it weren't for the men and women behind the scene of the front stage, the show will be burning...
5.5K 110 12
Hello!🤍 This will be a very fluffy fanfic. Hope you enjoy!🖤
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
29.8K 293 5
Yui Minami is a mysterious girl who is obsessively in love with her Multicultural friend, Yuuya Itsuka. This book is the story of their childhood tog...