Demon's Angel Heart

By godsdevil2597

"please just sign the check I am willing to spend a night with you. This money is very important for my siste... More

Authors Note
Prologue
The Worst Nightmare
MULTI BILLIONAIRE
ONE NIGHT
TICK... TOCK...
TOXIC, LUST AND EMOTIONS
SEALED MY FATE
CAVED
FORCED OR PLEASURED
MINE!!!
SAY MY NAME
STIGMA
DERRING - DO
FIRST KISS
THE PROPOSAL
WHEEL AND DEAL
HELL RATHER HOME
TAINTED PERFECTLY
HIS SECTRETARY
TIT-FOR-TAT?
SOOTHING LOVE
DON'T STOP
LOCK ME IN YOUR ARMS
HIS CURE TO MY PAIN
BAD KISSER
I WANT YOU NAKED
MY WOMAN
HOODWINK
I PITY YOU
WANT YOU TO WANT ME
SAY YES
DATE
DRUNKEN CONFESSION
HEART STEALER
DAMNED PAST
DEAD AND BURIED
PASSIONATE NIGHT OF LOVE
RIPPED IN PIECES
YEARNING FOR LOVE
LOVE IS A LIE
BROKEN SOULS

EAT YOU OUT

8.3K 184 11
By godsdevil2597

Cecilia

"....The terms have been changed, it's not about one night anymore. This is to be until I get bored of you and let me remind you that it is not gonna happen anytime soon." Suddenly his words rang in my head making me remember my misfortune.

"I agree to everything..." My reply came to me like a hard slap on my face, I did agree, how dumb am I for not recalling what I agreed for? So I literally gave my life to him on a silver platter with a knife to slice me up however he wants. How is it that he always wins and I end up on the losing side?

A thought crossed my mind and I rushed back into the house that I wished to never get into. "Ouch" I winced as I felt a surge of pain passed in between my legs. I still feel him inside me crushing my vagina. I couldn't even sit properly and I also smell like him as I didn't have a bath since morning which makes me wanna vomit.

"Ok calm down cecy, you have to get out of this madness as soon as possible. You can't possibly stay with him until he says so, that's absurd." I gave myself a pep talk and went inside.

He is adjusting his suit which I guess wrinkled when I grabbed him. Not my fault, even though I agreed to do anything, that doesn't mean he can do whatever he feels like. I cleared my throat getting his attention.

" Looks like you didn't get enough of me the last night and this morning that you want some more eh? Gladly pearl, but I have somewhere else I need to be," he says pride oozing. How I want to kick his balls.

"Dream on, anyway I have a question if I paid the amount which you have lent me, will you leave me alone?" I asked mustering up all my strength.

"Well, how are you gonna pay me 2 million?"Uhh, I didn't think about that. I see my willpower being crushed under his foot.

"Will you spread your legs to another man only to be freed from me?" I was about to lash out before he continued " Don't even think about it, you belong to me I was the first man to touch you and I certainly will be the last....... Until I don't want you anymore." How dare he?

He strode towards me taking long steps that made me flinch and I took a step back. He closed the door and put me against it with a hard thud.

He locked my hands in his and placed them above my head while the other one slid under my skirt. I wiggled but he kept a hard pressure on my hands warning me which made me still.

He made his way to my panty and pushed it aside for his hand to enter and placed it on my mound that made me jerk but he steadied me by putting his weight on me and he whispered in my ears "This belongs to me, for me to touch, for me to taste and only for me to fuck, however, I want to. Do you understand?" He asked arrogantly, I didn't reply, then he pressed on my already swollen nub.

"You monster, get your hands off me," I yelled at him. Then he started to enter his finger in my clitoris.

"Aah," I cried out in pain which came out as a groan. It feels like he is ripping me apart if it hasn't been already. "Whore" he spat on my face "Tell me you understand" he shouted on top of his lungs. I cowered under his dark flaring eyes, before I can think, my voice came out " I understood." it's like I am not myself anymore but his puppet.

"Good pearl!" he said and I thought he would leave me instead he started to rub his fingers on my labia. I felt sick to my core, this is pure torture and how I am gonna endure it, if it feels like this, only after one night.

"But you enjoyed it " my subconscious ratted me out.

"No I didn't and you knew it, after how he ripped me apart not letting me even breathe. He is a psychopath." I shouted inwardly at my subconscious.

"You liked it when he made love to you quite opposite from the other times when he had fucked you. And don't try to deny it because I know you enjoyed and very much liked it and let me remind you that you and I are the same." My subconscious laughed at me.

"No, I am not arguing with you about this," I yelled.

"Yaah whatever" she flipped her hair.

He removed his hand at once gaining my focus and started licking his fingers. It felt disgusting every time he does that." umm..It felt so good when I was inside you. This body is... delicious." he said while rubbing his body against me making me feel his manhood on my belly. Gross.

"If the meeting I am about to go to isn't important, I would have fucked you so hard for hours till you decide to stop using your smart mouth on me again," he whispered in my ear with his dark accent while licking my cheeks groaning.

He made his way to my neck but got interrupted by the scarf and rumbled, roughly pulling away the scarf from my neck making me wince in pain. It's not that he cares nonetheless, he started sucking on the bites making them even more painful.

" I love seeing you like this with my claim all over your pretty neck. It almost feels like a necklace....

When you look at yourself you see me, my claim. whenever anybody dares to touch you, you feel my touch instead. You will remember every single thing that I did to you and how did you cum when I was ramming deep inside you. Your body is what led you to me. This body is gonna cause so much trouble for you." he kneaded my breasts and his face is lost in my neck.

"Next time I see you, I am gonna eat you out." he slowly hushed in my ear sucking on my earlobe.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Freya regained her consciousness and is whining to take her home already.

It has been three days and he didn't bother me. But I didn't let my guard down although it is very frustrating to always look over my shoulder every time I sense some bad aura around me.

"Liya, can I have a waffle please only one. I swear I won't ask for another one, I only want one made by you, pretty please. I am gonna die if I have to eat this hospital food for another day." she pouted melting my heart.

"Freya baby, just hold on for another few days after that I'm gonna make you as many waffles as you want. You will listen to me, right baby?"I wore my best puppy eyes.

"ok ok, now stop showing those eyes to me. Sometimes it seems as though you are more of a kid than me and you can be pretty convincing too." she sulked making her pout bigger.

"Aww, you are the best sister ever, very understanding and extremely considerate to her big sister."I chirped and hugged her, kissing her forehead.

"Of course I am, You don't have to state the obvious." her pout disappeared and pride took over.

"Any way you didn't tell me how did you manage to get the money for my operation." she has been inquiring me for quite some time now, but I always distracted her but today she seems determined.

"I..I......I sold our house. You don't have to worry though, the owner let us stay for some time."I lied to her for the first time.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry Liya. I know how much our house meant to you but because of me..." she teared up but I cut her off...

"Freya baby it's just a house and it isn't worth more than you. I will die before something happens to you. You know how much I love you right?"I wiped her tears.

"You will still love me even when you get a boyfriend?" She is just so adorable.

" Freya baby no one will ever compare to you. Even if I get a man, he will be 1000 places away from you. You are my number one. You have all my heart." I took her hand which had a drip on it, in mine and kissed it.

"Really even when you have kids of your own. You would still love me more than them?"

" I am more a mother to you rather than your sister, aren't I?" she nodded quickly.

I chuckled " It's settled then you are my firstborn and I will love you the most because I am all yours until they are born correct!" After hearing this she hopped on me and kissed both my cheeks.

"I love you so much Liya" this is just perfect, Freya gives my life meaning. What would I be without her?

We talked and gossiped. She asked about James and I told her that I don't know. I even called him but it went straight to voicemail.

I phoned carol to know how she was doing but she didn't pick up, maybe she is busy, after all, she met her family after such a long time. I am happy for her.

Soon night fell upon us before I went to my house to shower and got a set of fresh clothes for Freya. We ate our dinner while talking some more and she called her friends to know how far she is behind her schedule. Then we slept.

It is after midnight I guess, my phone rang, I ignored it once but it is ringing persistently so I picked it up without checking as I am way too sleepy "hello" my voice came out hoarse.

" I can't sleep" I know right away who it is, Demon. That voice is enough to make my eyes pop open and I sat up wide awake.

Huh did she really forgot the deal she made with him? or hoped that he would? The demon always comes back to collect his debt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1M 20.5K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...
309K 2.5K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...