πš‹πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚌𝚜.

By aristotlisms

More

πš‘πšŠπš›πš›πš’ πš™πš˜πšπšπšŽπš› β™”
𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎 πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ β™”
πš–πš‘πšŠ/πš‹πš—πš‘πšŠ β™”
πš–πš‘πšŠ/πš‹πš—πš‘πšŠ (πš—πš˜. 𝟸) β™”
πšπšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πš›πš˜πš—πšŽπšœ/πšŠπšœπš˜πš’πšŠπš β™”
πš“πšžπš“πšžπšπšœπšž πš”πšŠπš’πšœπšŽπš— β™”

πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πš”πš˜πš›πš›πšŠ β™”

82 3 0
By aristotlisms

NAME:
amyrtasena " amyr " akhun

AGE:
twenty in book one

GENDER:
cisgender male (he/him/his)

SEXUALITY:
heterosexual

PERSONALITY:
he is not someone who can be very easily summarized .  he is willing to go to lengths of violence many members of the main cast are not willing to go to — although he is simultaneously a very much positive person by the end of the series . he is , however , inseparable from violence . he was born for it . he was molded by the discrimination his people faced , instilling him with a strong sense of military purpose and want to oppose injustice , becoming the youngest lower commanding officer in the united forces ever by nearly nineteen . however , his aspirations of global liberation from violence seemed to transcend the wants of the united forces , leading to him being dishonorably discharged for his violent methods . he is still a person of extreme discipline , spending a year wandering the earth and seeking out the spirits he was told of by his people , where he eagerly sought out a means of personal control and mastery by an ancient spirit known to some as the lion turtle , although he was unaware of just how old this spirit was . this was a testament to his discipline , although he could never discard his anger and refused to continue the teachings of chi gifted by this spirit due to the sheer anger he felt towards the united forces military , and so he never fully accomplished his training . this has produced a sort of dual personality nature , in that he can go from being a rather brooding and vicious person to an utmost optimistic one that is kind and even gentle in certain moments , as subtle shades of emotional control and kindness seep through . although the latter side only gradually becomes more apparent as he meets the main cast and he grows over the series . initially driven to carry out revenge against certain groups by sabotaging and murdering members of the equalists and fighting the police , he goes from an outlaw to a hero as he familiarizes himself with the young avatar . and so , he grows from someone who did not finish the mastery of his self (chi) to finishing his training by how he develops as a person .

LOOKS:
he is a tall male , being taller than mako ,  somewhat of a foreigner compared to normal members of the fire nation but doesn't stand out too much .  he has olive-tanned skin ,  high cheekbones ,  slightly long straight bridged nose ,  slightly thick eyebrows that are well groomed ,  and wide ,  expressive eyes .  his eyes are a bright oceanic turquoise and his hair is a dark brown coloration .  his hair is fairly long and kept tied into a messy manbun and later in the series isn't in a manbun but is still tied up , in a manner fit for his even longer hair . he has a series of floral tattoos on his arm . he occasionally has a temporary vertical third eye "marking" on his forehead .  he also has some sort of permanent stylized tattoo to resemble makeup , specifically a kohl eyeliner ring around the eyes of a red coloration (similar to what egyptians did) .

( season two + onward )

( season one )

CLOTHES and EQUIPMENT:
his outfit is a derivation of the united forces firebender uniform blended with other military styles . he wears black or white pants , a red officers top , white or sometimes red boots , covered by a thicker heavy black fur coat that hangs on the shoulders . under his red military top is a thin black shirt that is short sleeved and has a slightly raised collar that is similar to a turtleneck in shape .  this is also accompanied by dark brown gloves .

when engaged in combat and not wanting to go all out ,  he carries straps which carry four sword sheathes for his many swords he carries with him .  the swords have some coating to create a layer of resistance between it and his fire so he doesn't accidentally destroy his swords while bending .

POWER + ABILITIES:

Chi Manipulation: he has some degree of chi-driven abilities at the beginning of the series , taught to him by the lion turtle , which mainly includes being completely aware of his surroundings and able to train his body to unfathomable degrees of athleticism . it also allows him to commune with some spirits of his ancestors , although this had to be personally unlocked by the powers of the lion turtle . he uses this to study firebending techniques and martial arts at a rapid pace .  by harnessing chi and firebending ,  he can create an effect of singing his own skin in the form of a vertical third marking ,  symbolically representing him accessing higher uses of chi and firebending .

Martial Arts/Chi Blocking:  he is an extremely skilled martial artist , several people estimating he was one of the greatest in the world . combined with his physical strength he passes off more as a monster than that of a human being . it comes in handy when he doesn't want to reveal his bending abilities . he is well-educated in the functioning of the human body as well as martial arts techniques that target pressure points , enabling him to paralyze limbs or an individual's entire body altogether .

Swordsmanship: when not resorting to firebending , he can always use his trusty straight sabre-style sword...or well....his 4-5 straight sabre spadroon swords which he keeps holsters in his back .  he has boasted the ability to fight off several of the shows deadliest melee combatants and even benders while only using his swords . this is mainly useful when his bending abilities become overused and damage his body as is quite common .

Immense Physical Abilities:  through sheer physical training and the usage of regular physical enhancement with chi manipulation ,  he has managed to build his strength and body to beyond human degrees . his physical attacks can produce enough force that pressured air is sent from the attack and can disrupt forms of air bending . his physical abilities such as his remarkably high strength , speed , and agility are all his own rather than being some trick or augmentation . he has flawless coordination , equilibrium , and dexterity . he can jump and run along falling debris . he can manipulate all his bodily rotations , including spinning , turning , rolling , etc. , allowing him to move his body in any way or direction , allowing to him escape any hold and evade any attack from any direction . his reaction time is lightning-fast .  it allows him to react to danger and events far faster than others .

Prodigious Firebending: he possesses incredible abilities as a firebender . he can conjure incredibly quantities of fire from seemingly any location on his body with minimal movement , and even cause pillar of explosive fire to burst forth countless feet away simply by causing a disturbance in the air with a snap of his fingers . he is also capable of incredible skilled and powerful lightning bending that can shred through rock . his ability to cause spontaneous bursts of fire from the ground distant from his body is what makes him truly exceptionally powerful . this is triggered by a simple snap creating a small spark-like flame that rapidly is projected outwards then immediately expanded into a series of explosive bursts of flame . although even something as simple as rain can heavily lower his abilities . he has most of the firebenders weaknesses . he is the only person in the universe of avatar to produce blue flames apart from azula , although he cycles between orange and blue flames .

BACKSTORY:
his people are a very old group of firebenders that lived separate from the normal fire nation , much like the civilization of sun warriors . they have faced much discrimination for centuries and their numbers were heavily lowered due to genocide carried out by the fire nation . however , after the victory of avatar aang , the nations certainly liked to blame all their mistreatment on strictly the fire nation and act as if historically they were not prejudiced . and though the other nations had never truly attacked his people , even after aang beat the fire nation and the rise of fire lord zuko , other nations still ostracized them with laws that were meant to limit them . so over the past seventy years , their numbers continued to dwindle further . when he was a child , an armed conflict broke out between them and a group of united forces soldiers , leading to the eventual death of their ethnic community as all remaining families were separated and their identity never left the confines of singular families . it is considered one of the greatest stains in the history of the united forces . because of this , he grew up with a lot of confusion that developed into rage after growing up witnessing the dissolution of his people which included the death of both his parents . he learned to assimilate into normal society and culture , although one thing kept him tied with his people , firebending unique to his people . he primarily worked in rather illegal fighting pits for benders that had far less rules than normal ones . upon nearly reaching adulthood , he entered the united forces military and rose countless ranks in only the span of two years . this was all in hopes of presumably bringing more honesty to the military when dealing with certain affairs , but he would be dishonorably discharged for assaulting a civilian who taunted him for his ethnic identity . from that point , much of the rage and viciousness his childhood had produced had started to come back , and so he sought out a last means of some form of good by being able to at least control himself . and so he sought out spirits and their wisdom , happening upon a spirit known as the lion turtle . it taught him the art of chi manipulation and it's powerful effect on emotions and control , however he could not keep his rage bottled up leading to him abandoning this journey , or so he thought . he first appears in season one observing bender fights of mako and bolin , even giving mako advice on firebending . he comes off as a stoic yet vicious person , even killing several members of the equalists where he happens to find himself possessing mutual goals with the avatar korra . whatever happened in season one certainly had a profound effect on him to the point he was willing to follow the avatar from there , but that korra was not to stop him from being very violent with certain people . he even helped teach korra about firebending techniques . over the course of the remaining seasons , he grows to be a more kind person and simultaneously his abilities with chi and subsequently his bending becomes more powerful . this completes his training from the lion turtle , just not in the way he'd ever thought , leading to him turning towards an absolute good and not a self motivated feeling of anger towards the world .

OTHER:
his people are a blend of the tocharians , uyghurs , turks , slavic groups (polish/russian) and some siberian peoples .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.7K 31
❝ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ πˆπ“ πŽπ‘ ππŽπ“ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 π…π€π•πŽπ”π‘πˆπ“π„ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“. ❞ or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...
340K 10.9K 38
if there's one thing the gods love, it's tragedy. π–Žπ–“ π–œπ–π–Žπ–ˆπ– .... they are the fates' favorite playthings [ percy jackson x fem!oc ] [ TLT...
245K 8.9K 114
All's Fair in Love and War The Lightning Thief: Complete The Sea of Monsters: Complete The Titans Curse: Complete The Battle of the Labyrinth: Compl...
1.2K 133 39
Our fav. Demigods finally got Facebook!! Can you imagine what could happen? I do. I'll help you. (A lot of Octavian-bullying.) All characters belon...