Time Capsule (David x reader...

Bit_h_ द्वारा

She/her pronouns! This is y/n (you,readers) adventures with all the campers and adults at Camp Cambell. Y/n... अधिक

Time capsule
Game
Finger guns
Into town
Welcome to Camp Cambell
Packing
The dock
We werent cuddling!
Date!?!
The date?
Loki
Question!
Do I?
Thanks max
Car ride
Any time
SORRY
Tents
Answer
Of course
I love you
Cameras
Councilers tent!
Truth
Color and warmth
Swimming
Max
Mom..
Summer home
Fight.
Lets do it
Foam
Last day of camp campbell

Sleep over

1.3K 24 46
Bit_h_ द्वारा

You're POV:

I rushed down to nerf and grabbed space kid away from him. "Nerf this is the 3rd kid you've tried to drown! AND TOMORROWS MONDAY!" I scolded.
"Sorry mom!" He yelled swimming off into the water.

"Space kid are you alright?" I asked.

"Yea! That was awesome! The ocean is like an outer space on earth!" He cheered.

"Okay kiddo that's one way to look at it.." I smiled and patted his helmet.

I took off my shoes and dipped my feet in the water I observed the kids and waited for Gwen and David to come down. They didn't.

"Hey y/n!" Nikki yelled.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Is david your boyfriend yet?" She asked.

"H-huh?!" I asked my cheeks burning red.

"Yea, I vont to know zis question too!" Dolf asked along with his heavy German accent.

"Yes! I want to know the drama!" Preston shouted being over well... dramatic.

Soon all the campers were asking about my love life and wether me and david were a couple.

"Not to mention..." max started.
Oh jesus fuck no...
"When I sent in your guises cabin last night to borrow David's phone you nor david were there."

Everyone including the QM ooohed.

"You have no shame max huh?" I asked about him admitting to trying to steal David's phone.

"Nope."

"Uh well, we weren't there because uh.. we went into town to do camp stuff." I lied.

"Uh huh. At 9 o' clock at night?" Max asked persistent.

"Yes..?"

"David didn't ask you out did he." Max asked suspicious.

"Yes.."
I paused and the entire camp looked at me open mouthed.

"I mean no! Yes! he didn't ask me out!" I tried to cover up.

"Holly fuck david I mean I know I talked to you but I didn't think you had the balls to actually do it." Max mumbled.

"You two are going out!" Neil yelled.

"No! We're not! He asked me on a date! Nothings official, hell I don't even know if he likes me like that! It could've been just hanging out and I miss-read the room!" I explained.

The entire camp burst out laughing.
"He totally likes you dude." Erred confirmed.

"Yes! Totally!" Neris agreed.

"Yea thin-"

"Hello campers!" David yelled. I jumped and turned around. His face was beet red. Gwen stood next to him with a smug look.

"Oh hey guys! Where were you?" I asked.

David looked at me about to speak before Gwen cut him off.
"Places," Gwen winked at him.

The hell?

David looked away blush spreading across his face.

Huh?

"W-well campers!" David clapped his hands. I could feel the campers stares burning through my back. I looked at them, some were looking at me because david had shown up and others like Neil, max, and Harrison looked as confused as I was at the sudden reactions towards david and gwen.

"Sense you're tents were all destroyed we'll be having a sleep over in the mess hall until we buy new tents." David announced.

The campers groaned.

"Oh come one guys! It'll be fun!" I assured.

"Sure." Max groaned, "wait. Will you guys be staying with us.

"Of course!" David enthusiastically said.
I face plamed,

David you cute idiot.

"Yes, we are but if you guys do anything to us we will make everyone clean up the tents with us AND clean the mess hall top to bottom with tooth brushes." I warned.

I saw the lightbulb above maxes head turn off.

Yea that's what I thought.

"Sadly, actually not sadly I won't be joining you guys at night but david and y/n will." Gwen announced.

"Wait wait wait, so the'll be sleeping together too?" Space kid asked.

"Uh, don't word it like that please." I asked nervously laughing, david plastered a fake smile on his face Wich was still red.

"For the live of god please don't fuck around us." Max complained.

Okay now my face was red, "MAX!" I sighed, "we don't ever do that."

"And never will! We're friends!" David smiled.

I fake smiled.

Friend zoned shit. Well campers, thanks for getting my hopes up.

"So you didn't ask y/n out on a date?" Neris asked.

"Oh! Uh," david looked at me.

"Sorry, max found out." I whispered.

"It's alright, should I just say yes?" He whispered back.

I nodded,

"Well yes I did,"

"SO YOU GUYS DO LIKE LIKE EACH OTHER!" Nikki shouted.

Me and david looked at each other and back at Nikki repeatedly.

"Oh uh," we both nervously stammered.

"Y/n and  Ze david are togever!" Dolf yelled excitedly.

"Guys no. No we're not." David argued.

I sighed and placed my hand on his shoulder, "just let it go the'll forget about it after a while."

He sighed, "fine."

I smiled and jokingly rolled my eyes as they teased us.

Honestly, I didn't really want it to stop. I kinda liked the teasing.

"Alright alright that's enough! Lets get you guys to the activity's field!" Gwen yelled.

After the kids activity's and lunch and then more activity's it was around 6, we headed down to the mess hall with the chambers.  I was talking with dolf about a project he was working on While david and Gwen were up front laughing, gigling, joking,and talking about who knows what. Important thing was that David we blushing.

I sighed,

"Oh. Is vine project not interesting?" Dolf asked.

"What?" I looked down at the little artist," no no! I think using butter to make a sculpture Is a great idea! I just have a lot on my mind sorry."

Dolf looked where I was looking, an "oh, Gwen and david?" Escaped his mouth.

"Hey Dolf?"

"Yea?"

"You've been around sense the beguing of camp right?" I asked.

"Not beginning but start of vis years summer vhy?" He asked.

"So you're pretty neutral on everything right?" I asked.

"Vea I would guess so?"

"Do you think... David likes Gwen?" I asked.

Dolf thought for a moment looking at them, "vell you're all friends but, David and Gwen knew each other for a long time. Vey even danced together at a dance ve had a little bit ago. So Mabye?" He shrugged.

"Oh..."

Dolf looked at me and caught hie breath realizing that what he had said made me disappointed, "Vut I mean! David asked Vou on Ze date right? Besides I see him stare at vou~~" dolf tried to comfort.

I laughed softly, "thanks Dolf."

Mabye it's better if he doesn't like me? I mean.. I need to figure out who this guy is that hates me. I mean he knows where I work and it's obviously getting worse. I need to figure it out before someone gets hurt.

When we got to the mess hall david and Gwen kept talking and laughing by the counter.

I felt sick to my stomach.

Mabye I shouldn't eat dinner..

I walked over to maxes table.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" Neil asked.

"Nah, he's talking with Gwen I don't wanna interrupt and he's not my boyfriend." I reminded.

"Oh sure, I mean not likes he's asked you out before, and plus we were there when you guys had your first date he seemed genuinely happy with you." Neil reminded.

"Yea well Mabye he wasn't! Mabye it was just this fake smile he had plastered to make me feel better! I mean he fakes smiles all the time he could do it then couldn't he!" I yelled louder than I wanted to.

"Whoa. Are you on your  lady sickness?" Nikki asked.

I tried to breathe to stop myself from screaming. I sighed, "no Nikki. I'm not," I tried to smile.

Max sighed loudly, "alright what's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked,

"Well first of all your not with smiles, you seem supper angry at nothing, and you just listed doubt you had that were obviously stored in your head." I was about to talk,
"Wait wait no, let me guess. You're scared to get hurt so you're trying to convince yourself that david doesn't like you by avoiding him, thinking he don't enjoy his time with you, and trusting to make pity of yourself by coming over here or trying to distract yourself from him for what ever reason you have. Sound right?" Max asked

"Uh," I looked at david and Gwen having fun and giggling.

"Yea..." I caved.

"Well stop," Neil suggested, "it's obvious that's not true."

I sighed, "yea I guess, thanks." I got up and walked over to David and Gwen who didn't even notice me.

"Okay, after y/n and everyone goes to bed head over to my cabin alright?" Gwen asked,

"Sounds good!" David put up a thumbs up.

Wait what..

I walked away and just walked out. I went into our cabin and grabbed the knife I found against Maxes tent. Tucked it in my shirt along with the note and headed down to the lake.

I sat down. I tried to get rid of what I had hear from Gwen and David.

Ya know what I was dumb, he was just wanting to hang out and Gwen probably couldn't so I was second choice.
Better this way anyway!
I tried to sound enthusiastic.

I mean no more distractions!
I took out the knife from my shirt and the note.
I looked at the black knife, it had a red top and rugged grips on the Handel. It was a strait knife not a kitchen one but it seemed close to it. A hunting knife most likely.

I looked down at the paper, I tried to recognize the hand writing from the note. It was neat not cursive but all the letters were in caps and were spaced out evenly.

Hmm, an even and logical person seems like. But someone who's bold in a way? Someone who gets what they want. Business man hand writing.

A big business man?

Someone I abandoned.

Is there anyone I don't have a good relationship with?
Hm, my dad.? I didn't have a relationship with him really. Work before daughter.. everything before daughter.

I don't think he would go to these lengths though. I haven't talked to him in..years.

An ex friend? There was Jess. She was a bitch but loved animals. Killing Loki wouldn't be her first idea.

Someone who hates animals, is businessy and powerful and neat.?
Who I abandoned on a way?

Who..?

An ex.? No. My last ex was in softmore year of high school. He didn't give a shit about me so I doubt him.

Who would go to such extreme lengths-

"Y/n?"

"GAH!" I yelled jumping up.

The boy in the blue hoodie looked at me confused and concerned.

"Oh, hey max." I sighed.

"Hey uh, is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yea why?" I asked.

"Well, you tried to go up to Gwen and david but rushed out after standing there like a creep. And now your down here mumbling to yourself. Have you finally lost it?" He asked.

"Huh? Nope! I'm alright! Just deep in thought!"  I exclaimed with a fake smile.

"Huh, really. Your  tears that are poring down your face say otherwise.

Huh?I didn't even relise.

I whiped them away quickly. "You should get back to the mess hall." I instructed.

"Meh, it's bring anyway. I've seen you and David down he a couple of times. What's so special about the dock anyway?" He asked.

"Calming I guess. It's far enough from everyone else people don't really go down here. Besides the water is calming in a way. Especially sense the suns setting. The orange and yellow and pink just dances across the cold blue, it's fun I guess?"

"Huh, that was cheesey as fuck."

I laughed, "yea it was huh."

"Hey do you wanna grab some blankets with me for the mess hall?" I asked.

Max shrugged and followed me. I picked up the knife and note and stuffed in my shirt acting like it was my phone. We grabbed blankets and pillows from the quarter master store max helped me haul them up to the mess hall. When we entered david turned and greeted us.

"Oh max y/n when did you two leave?" He asked.

I didn't mean to by I glared at him and turned back around to place the blankets in a pillow.

"Wow didn't notice a councilor AND a kid were gone, some councilor." Max sarcasticly stated following me and FPS talking the pillows and blankets.

"Oh uh, I'm sorry, I was talking to Gwen about tonight. I'm sorry I didn't notice." David apologized sincerely.

I sighed, it was hard to be mad at him. But. I was.

"It's fine." I shrugged off.

NO ITS NOT FINE! THE GIRL YOU LITERALLY CUDDLED AND ASKED OUT THE NIGHT PRIOR YOU NIW DONT EVEN REALIZE WAS GONE.

I breathed to try and calm down I'm over reacting.

"Thanks for understanding y/n! You're the best!" He smiled and held up a thumbs up.
I smiled slightly as his smile was still contagious and nodded.

"What?! Your just gonna be fine with it?!" Max asked me while we were a good distance away from my other councilors.

"I never said it was fine."

"But you just did."

"Girls say a lot of things and don't mean it."

"Noted."

After dinner campers helped clean up then lay out blankets.

"So what do you wanna do first?" David asked.

Why don't you ask Gwen when you go to her cabin when I'm asleep.

"Not sure, you choose." I suggested.

"Hmm, alrighty!"

//

We were all laying in a circle with a flashlight in David's hands lights out.

"Ghost story's,"

Neil groaned, "if it's another story about a puppy in laundry so he,p me david!"

"Yea, that was like, totally uncool." Erid said flipping her hair out her face.

David nervously laughed, "no, not that."

It was like that but this time a cat in his plants.

Mad took the light from him, "great.story, but I'll take this."

Once there was a boy who's parents were tired of him so they dropped him off at a shitty summer camp with shitty camp councilors and shitty campers and he had to spend the rest of the summer there with no escape. Duh duh duh!" Max sarcastically said.

I did a fake scream when everyone looked at me.

"What? It was very scary." I spoke matter affactly.

The campers snickered and david who had sat next to me giggled. My cheeks heated up.  Nikki started sharing her story.

"Good one," he whispered,
His whisper mapped my stomach flutter.

"Thanks," I giggled.

Maybe I was over reacting. He can talk to Gwen without me. There friends I don't need to worry. Besides I'm not his girlfriend or anything.

After scary story's and you would never expect it but space kids was SCARY.
We prepared to watch a movie. I plugged in the wires with Gwen and david.

THUMP
A large soft thing plumped the back of my head. I turned over to see Harrison with his hands behind his back.
"That was meant for Neris."

I grabbed a pillow and smirked, "THIS IS WAR!" I yelled throwing a pillow at Harrison, soon enough all the campers were throwing pillows at each other. We had split into two sides.

Side 1 being Gwen, Harrison, erid, Preston, Neil, and Dolf.
Side 2: being me, David,max,Nikki,Neris,and nerf.

Pillow eyes were thrown left and right, tables were turned litterally and figuratively. He ducted behind planets and turned over tables. I ran out to throw a pillow when a pillow chucked at me. I dramtically fell down and David rushed to my aid. "Y/n!" He yelled grabbing my head and resting it in his lap.

"Avenge me..." I said before 'dying'

"Noooooo!" David dramatically yelled.

"Ooh yes the passion! I love it!" Preston yelled.
Max threw a pillow at him.

"Suck a dick Preston!" Max yelled.

"Language!" David yelled placing my head off his lap to go help our team. Soon it was nerf and david left.

"Look it's Camron Campbell!" Nerf shouted.

David gasped, "Huh?! Where!"
Nerf hit him HARD with a pillow causing him tO fall down.

"Our team wins!" Nerf declared.

"Team pussies for life!" Erid yelled.

I looked up, "what."

//

We gathered around with blankets and pillows. We took a vote and the vote picked for a comedy movie starring Kevin Heart.

Oh this is bound to be good.

David sat next to me,max,Nikki,and Neil in the heard of kids.

Thought the hilarious movie david scooted closer and closer to me till his skin was practically touching mine.

I looked up at him while his green eyes were fixed on the movie. His cheeks were red.

I softly laughed on the inside and laid my head on his shoulder.

Heh, man I over reacted earlier. Reminder. Never let jelously take over. David might actually like me to be honest.. and I was being crazy. He did enjoy himself on our dates. I'm just overthinking.

I laid on his shoulder while eventually taking his hand as well.

Along the way I must've fallen asleep. I woke up to see the movie was over and everyone was sleeping but. David and Gwen were gone.

That doesn't mean anything.
Stay put. Don't investigate.

//

I carefully shut the door to the mess hall and creeped over to our cabin.

I decided on a story I was caught. Max was holding the blanket so I was going to no our cabin to get a blanket and was checking to see if Gwen was awake or not, I looked into the window of our cabin.

.
.
.
What.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.1K 842 13
Disclaimer: this story is old and not well written, there for there may be some grammatical errors or mistakes. If you find anything like the aforeme...
17.6K 361 14
Y/n is definitely less than enthusiastic about going to camp. That much is obvious. David's attitude is slowly killing her soul, and the Quartermaste...
8K 106 23
All the campers are fifteen now and it's time to go back to camp Campbell for the summer! But things don't start off with such a swing. Secrets are k...
1.7K 39 9
David is absent from Camp Campbell for the week due to personal reasons, leaving Gwen as the only counselor to look after the kids. Things take a tur...