New Life (Slow Updates)

By DawnOfOtter

"TONY! Is my cloak on you again!" Strange yelled from the hall. Tony did a double check on his shoulders. "NO... More

Tattoos
Prologue......
Chapter 1, Hectic
Chapter 2, Stress
Chapter 3, Confrontation
Chapter 4, Lost and Found
Chapter 5, Identitys
Chapter 6, Something Normal
Chapter 7, Somewhat Normal? (not)
Chapter 8, Well..... that happened
Chapter 9, Surprise
Chapter 10, Nerves
Chapter 11, Oop
Chapter 12, Complete
Chapter 13, Help
Chapter 14, Girls Day
Chapter 15, Powers
Chapter 16, Skip
Chapter 17, Vents
Chapter 18, Vacation
Chapter 19, Beach
Chapter 20, Explanation
Chapter 21, LOKI
Chapter 22, Gone
Chapter 23, First Word(s)
Chapter 24, Inbetween

Soulmates

13.5K 233 3
By DawnOfOtter

Soulmates is an interesting concept. It's been here since the beginning of history, the maximum being 3 mates. If you have them, you are considered normal. If you don't have them you are considered unnatural. That's how common they were.

You would receive the marks at the young age of five. Only strong emotions came through unformed bonds. For example, even if you had never met your mate, you would feel anger, sadness, fear, and comfort through the bond sometimes. Of course only when they were strong though.

Once you found your mate(s) you would feel pain the closer you got until the bond was accepted. Although if rejected, you die a lot sooner then the average lifespan.

If the bond is accepted then one of you will stop ageing till the other gets within 5 years. Although soulmates are common, few will achieve the level that is called 'linked'. There is only two recorded times of someone being able to do that and has never been talked about since.

Linked is where you are able to see what your soulmate is seeing, for short periods of time. It is talked about everywhere and considered to be a myth, because the only recorded times were hundreds of years ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 18.6K 59
An Avenger Soulmate AU! 11 Soulmates sound crazy right especially when you have 11 marks. Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki S...
1.2M 33.4K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...
129K 3.9K 29
⚠️⛔️NO SMUTT IN THIS STORY⛔️⚠️ Living on the helicarrier and being the secret Maximoff sibling was not something Dominika was expecting her life to l...
81.8K 2.1K 29
Avengers Soulmate AU EVANGELINA PETROVA HAVEN KNIGHT Born in the year 2000 and found on the streets as a newborn by agent Fury and agent Hill. Nick...