Brothers Love That I Used To...

By Reyrie_A

" They are your brothers..." Her eyes lands on their familiar faces. Tears slip from her eyes as memories slo... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : The call
Chapter 2: I promise
Chapter 3: Little Sweet Revenge
Chapter 4: What's wrong?
Chapter 5 : Luke
Chapter 6: Our little Princess
Chapter 7 : Fine
Chapter 8: As we used to be
Chapter 9: Home alone
Chapter 10: Fever takes over
Chapter 11: Willingness
Chapter 12: He's back
Chapter 13: The finger snap
Chapter 14: See you again
Chapter 15: Nemo and Dory?
Chapter 16: Signature
Chapter 17: Only for me and him
Chapter 18: Pure white
Chapter 19: Detective
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21: What we do.
Chapter 22: He is ready
Character Update✨
Hello Wonderful people✨
Chapter 23: Whatever it takes
Chapter 24 : Is it for the best?
Chapter 25: Is it selfish?
Chapter 27: Poor Ice cream
Chapter 28: He
Chapter 29: One day.
Chapter 30: His story
Chapter 31: Grounded days
Chapter 32: What's coming...
Chapter 33 : Secret passage
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 26: Playhouse

748 23 4
By Reyrie_A

Riley's P.O.V

I run towards him and give him the biggest hug. I hear him chuckles and hugs me back tightly. " You act like I've been gone for a year. Why are your eyes so puffy?" He pulls off and puts both of his hands on my cheeks looking at my face as if it has a scar. " Did you just cried?" I slowly nod my head, his face then turns soft. But then tears started to pouring again. " I WAS ALSO WORRIED THAT YOU DON'T ONE TO BE MY BEST FRIEND ANYMORE BECAUSE I HOLD A GUN TO YOUR FACE." I continue to cry and he pulled me back into a bone-crushing hug while patting my back. " Heyyy, you won't get to get rid of me that easily you know. It was an accident, Riley. Neither of us knows it was real." We stay like this for a while and he suddenly chuckles.

"If only I'm strong enough to carry you." He mumbled and pulled off from the hug, put his hands on my shoulder, and look at me in the eyes. " Thick and thin?"

I gently nod and smile. " Through thick and thin." We made a pinky promise and do our handshake. ( Like in the vid above)

He smiles and takes my hand. We walk to the kitchen while he opens the fridge and looks for something. " Apple orrrr mango juice?" I walk beside him and see that there's only two apple juice left. Frosty would pick the apple juice so there's only one left. I like apple juice more but Blakey would be sad if he doesn't get to drink his favorite apple juice. " Mango juice, please." Frosty hands it to me and takes the apple juice for him.

" What do you want to do today? We'll do anything you want to do."

A smile forms on my face and my heart beat in excitement." Let's go to my treehouse! Lukey told me that my treehouse it's finished! " I shout saying that I'll be at the treehouse with Frosty so one of my brothers knows where we are. Nathan shouts back okay then we both walk out from the back door.

20 minutes later

" Riley how far is your treehouse? We are in the woods now... I don't wanna get lost. Can't we just go back???" Frosty whine for the 10 times now. He always acts toughy with everything but I guess he's not when it comes to going into the woods. Unlike me and my brothers, we sometimes come here to camp since we own a very huge space! We live in a place that there is only us. No neighborhood. Lukey said it's more peaceful this way. So I didn't think much about it cause I think Lukey is right. But Frosty's mother never bought him to camp in the woods cause she's always busy.

"Rileyyyyy!" He tugs my shirt from the back again. I keep on going cause I know he would follow me from behind.

"Don't worry, I remember the path so we are never gonna get lost, trust me okay? Plus we are he-"

I suddenly stop and Frosty bumps my back.

" R-Riley why did you suddenly sto- Woah..."

" This is yours alone?" Frosty asks wide his eyes still watching the huge treehouse in shock.

" It's exactly like in my drawing that I show to Lukey... But it's so big! And prettier ..." I get excited and quickly walk up the stairs. I turn around and see Frosty still looking at the treehouse with his mouth open. " Frosty! A fly will go into your mouth if you stay like that. Let's go insideeee!" I really can't wait and quickly reach the balcony.

There's a sign above the wooden door with my name on it.

Riley's Treehouse

I take out the key Luke gave me and open the door.

Every inch of this place looks so beautiful! I still can't believe this is mine. If I had to choose between the mansion and this treehouse I would definitely pick this!

I gasp and run towards this huge dollhouse.

" Woahhh, this is so pretty! " Frosty vigorously nods in agreement still admiring the house " There's another one I saw at the back. " He takes my hand and we walk to another room. My eyes widen when I saw it.

" I love this one! Wait how about the other one? I can't play with both. " I frown and try to think how should I play with them equally. I don't want it to go to waste. The house would be sad if I don't play with it.

Frosty put his hand on his chin, thinking what should we do. His face then turns to me with a huge smile on his face and grab both of my hands. " How bout we become neighbors?! I'll live in that house and you live in this house." He jumps up and down with a big smile on his face. I couldn't but let out some giggles seeing him so happy to be my neighbors." Okay then c'mon, let's move your house closer to mine! " We run out the room hand in hand.

"Okay, on three we push this cabinet together, alright?" I give him a determined nod and we both put our hands on the upper cabinet.

" One."

"Two"

"Three, PUSH!"

I tried so hard to push it but it makes me look like I'm running in the same place. I feel like Frosty is mostly doing all the pushing. " C'mon, Riley we can do this," I grunt and try to push it with all I had. " I'm tryingggg." One more push and I stumble down, gasping for air. " Frosty, we are too small for this." He stops and sits beside me, also breathing heavily. " Yeah, you're right. We should ask Micheal for help." I tiredly nod and lay my head on his shoulder. I know, even though we are the same age, I'm way too short than him. When people first look at me, they thought I'm 7 years old. I can feel he lays his head on my head too.

Let just stay like this for a while...

" Awww, they look so cute." Someone cooed. Then I hear a click sound. Ah, it's Mikey.

" I'll make an album just for them."

" Eww no." That's Jacky.

" Did they try to move this cabinet?" Natey?

" They barely move it 2 inches." Someone chuckles. I think it's Lukey.

" She looks so small beside him." I snapped my eyes open and tried to glare at Blakey.

Like I said tried.

All of my brothers trying to hold their laugh at my failed attempt to glare at them. This happens every time! I scoot closer to Frosty and wrap my hands around him, hugging him like a huge teddy bear.

" Oh hell no." Jacky snatches me away from him and carries me towards the couch. I sniff his minty scent and put my head on his shoulder.

A minty scent from a cold person. It suits him.

" Did you just sniff me?"

" Coldy..." I mumble and slowly feeling sleepy again. " Oh no honey, you need to have dinner." He puts me on the carpet and places a plate, spoon, and fork on the coffee table. Blakey washes my face then Natey dries my face gently with a blue cloth. Frosty comes back from the bathroom with a fresh face and sits across me where his plate is. Luke kneels and fills our plates with food. I immediately sit straight and takes my spoon and fork. I just know how hungry I am after I see it. The food is screaming for me to eat it.

" Buon appetito, sorellina." Luke ruffles my hair and goes into the small kitchen. " Mmmmm, this is so delicious." I LOVE PASTA! Especially when my brother cooks them, except Jacky. He tried cooking pancakes once, he almost set the kitchen on fire. After that Mikey never let him touch the stove every again.

While we are eating, I ask Mikey to push the cabinet for us and put it closer to my house. Mikey lifts the house which causes me to drop my fork. I yell out saying that he is so strong and he chuckles while shaking his head. He lifts them as if it weighs like a feather!

After we finish our dinner, all of my brothers go back home except Lukey. He sits on the couch, doing his work on his laptop while I and Frosty place in the playroom where our house is.

"Knock knock knock." Frosty knock on the door. I help Miss Riley walk and open the door. " Oh my, what a surprise! What brings you here, Mister Lucas?" Miss Riley's voice beams in joy seeing her lovely neighbor. Frosty clears his throat and speaks with a deeper voice. " Hi there, Miss Riley! I bought a flower for you." Mister Lucas gives Miss Riley a bouquet of roses. " That's so lovely, thank you so much. They are so beautiful!" Mister Lucas chuckles and Frosty turns to me which makes me look straight into his eyes. " But they are not as beautiful as you ." I feel my cheeks flushed and heating up. " Thank you." I smile and get back into our play.

" Come in! I just finished making dinner. Thank goodness I cook a lot of food tonight." Miss Riley lets him in and leads him to the kitchen. I couldn't help but giggle when I realize. " We are having dinner again." Frosty lets out a few chuckles and Mister Lucas takes a sit. " Well, I don't mind. As long as I get to spend time with you, Miss Riley." I'm blushing again for the second time! " You have a sly mouth, you know that?"

" Just for you darling." Frosty turns and playfully winks at me.

Third-person pov

Little did they know. Luke had been listening to with an aching heart, typing aggressively on his laptop. He then called his best friend and walk to the balcony so that the two innocent child doesn't hear his conversation and to prevent himself from being too overprotective and stop them from playing happily.

" Ivan that 10 years old brat is flirting with my little sister! Should I chase him out? God, I've never been so frustrated in my life." He sighs while leaning on the balcony.

" Woah, dude chill. They are still kids. Plus we both know how that boy really cares for Riley. He always takes care of Riley at school you know. As far as I've been watching them in school, he never once being a bad influence on Riley. Sure he causes troubles but when I look into it more, he was protecting Riley. Riley is an open and friendly child but some kids just don't like her. More likely jealous of her. Dude,, even I can't believe how some of these young kids are capable of spreading bad rumours. Thank god Riley is in a group of friends that are trustworthy, especially that boy, Lucas. If one day, he becomes Riley's boyfriend, I would be so glad. " Luke stares at the sky, filled with stars.

The beautiful stars light up the night, Riley light up his life.

Could he even one day let her go?

Ivan knows by the silence from the phone that his best friend is deeply in thought."Don't deny it, Luke, I know you'll be glad too." Luke lets out a chuckle in defeat. He is back to his rational thinking.

"Thanks, Ivan."

" Yeah, what would you do without me." Luke can imagine his best friend with his famous confident smirk on his face. He nods in agreement and hangs up.

He hates the thought of his princess growing up. It brings joy seeing her learning more and grow more everyday but at the same time in brings untreatable pain in his heart, facing the reality everyday knowing these precious time won't last forever.

He promise that he would try his best to make most of his time with Riley.

Little did he know...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is the longest chapter I've ever made. I was suppose to be in class yet here I am.

Well, I'm going to focus more on my study for a month anyway cause I will be having extra classes starting July. I'll write some chapters here and there when I got the time. I like keeping my self busy these days anyway.

Sooooo I won't be posting chapters for a while but I'll come back with a lot of chapters later.

Thank you so much more reading their journey and supporting this book. I hope you guys also vote for the chapters if you guys like it ofcourse cause its really brings joy to my heart. Thank you so much for those who vote ! Sending love and support for you guys too! Stay safe and have a nice day,night or evening, wherever you are! ✨💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

85.1K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...
3.1M 70K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
2.1M 60.2K 47
Riley's two older brothers do everything they can to protect her from their violent step-father. But what happens when they realise she wasn't as pro...
Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

451K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...