book 3 | back together {ninja...

By looking_for_ninja

this book 3 of "the unknown prophecy" if you havent read book 1 or 2 i recommend you do or youll be very conf... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten

(a/n)

242 1 0
By looking_for_ninja

hi! its your author here again with book 3 of "the unknown prophecy"

thank you all for sticking with me all this time since book 1, if you havent read book 1 or 2 i recommend you do or you'll probably be super confused.

thank you all for your support and chapter one will be posted in a little bit! give your author a few minutes, she definitely will be posting one today.

its much appreciated for all of your patience, im really excited for this book and i hope you all are too !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 14.5K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
19.9K 458 20
A year after the defeat of Drago, Berk has become a paradise for Vikings and dragons. However, a new enemy threatens to destroy everything that has b...
272K 8.3K 61
Shadow Knights have shaped their way into the world of Minecraft Diaries, and you have the chance to stop them. Love comes with you, and you find you...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

38.7K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...