𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➳...

Od innieekitty

╰┈➤ 愛┆𝐀𝐈 / 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛�... Viac

❥001
❥002
❥003
❥004
❥005
❥006
❥007
❥008
❥009
❥010
❥011
❥012
❥013
❥014
❥016
❥017
❥018
❥019
❥020
❥021
❥022
❥023
❥024
❥025
❥026
❥027
❥028
❥029
❥030
❥031
❥032
❥033

❥015

924 25 24
Od innieekitty

           ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
2nd person pov :
Your mind was living a war of thoughts , and you couldn't stop the overwhelming feeling that you felt this instant . Eren , still not convinced by your answer , took off his coat and placed it on your shoulders . Immediately , you felt a nice warmth enveloping your body . You nodded simply as a sign of gratitude .

" you coming ? It's not far away from here " he declared .

You never noticed that his voice was deep and soothing at the same time , it was calm . It's not surprising that he sings after all ; he had the looks and the capacities to do so .

You ran again a few meters before eren came to a halt in front of a typical Japanese restaurant .

" it may not have the looks , but the food here is excellent ! I really love the gyosas that the chef makes " he gave you a reassuring smile .

Your heart was about to melt like the snow under the rays of the sun . You hardly understand the different emotions that circuled inside you . The butterflies danced in your stomach while your cheeks were tainted with a red hue .
Your heart beating fast that it almost broke out free from your ribcage . That was the ultimate feeling that runned through your veins , that made your mind go crazy with a lot of questions .

" let's enter " the deep voice of eren broke you out of your trance and you quickly followed him to the restaurant. Instantly , the strong smell of the fish welcomed you , but it wasn't disgusting . It was mixed with the smell of herbs , spices , vegetables and a lot of other scents  .

You inhaled deeply trying to calm the beating of your heart that was racing .
You advanced a little , and a servant came into your view  " welcome to sakana bâ ! A table for two I assume ? "

" yes please " eren replied , making the servant nod and guide them to a place near the big window , that gave a view of the dark sky outside .

You eyed the menu card on your hands , debating on what to choose .
" I think that I'm going to order f/J/f ( favorite Japanese food )." you declared .

Eren picked the famous special dish of the chef , the gyosas .
The place that you were seated at gave a full view to the kitchen , so you could clearly see the cook preparing the food .

" I didn't know that you liked Japanese food  " you turned your gaze toward the brunette that grinned at you .

" I love Japanese food , but Mexican food will always be my favorite." he drooled making you chuckle .

" yeah , I remember the day you mistake the tomatoes for the piments  "

" well , I'm not an expert in cooking " he pouted .

" that's obvious " you laughed .
You let your eyes inspect the delicate face of the boy in front of you , you were about to say something until he beat you up to it .

" you know what's a fugu ? "

" never heard of it " you shook your hand in front of your face .

" it's a toxic fish that's edible , but it have to be well prepared or you'll die poisoned " he explained .

You raised your eyebrows  " some people had the idea to eat toxic fish ? "

" it seems so " eren laughed at your confused face . You just blushed and looked away .

" come on I didn't know about it ! Oh by the way , did Annie stay at the concert place ? " you scratched the back of your head .

" yep , she'll be with porco , reiner and armin . I assume that a night with them wouldn't bother you , right ? ".

" absolutely not ! " you smiled .

'I'll never be bothered to have your company'

You chased away the thoughts and turned your attention toward the plate in front of you that the chef just placed on your table.

" miam ! " you yelled cheerfully as you tasted your delicious food .

After a while , Eren's plate was ready as he began to dig in . You both talked about everything and anything , different topics and subjects .

After finishing your food , you were about to pay but the singer beat you up to it as he grabbed his wallet and gave the server a certain amount of cash , you frowned  " I could've payed for my part "
The boy shot you a smile  " of course I wouldn't let you ! When you're inviting a girl to a dinner , we always pay for her ! "  .

You mumbled incoherent words under your breath while folding your arms across your chest .

Once outside , you felt a shiver running down your spine when your body made contact with the cool breeze . The brunette noticed it again and passed you his coat .

You began to decline but feeling the cold air on your skin , you gave up and accepted his offer .

Eren proposed to go to another good place that he was familiar with . And after a few dozaine of walking in the illuminated streets , you climbed some stairs that guide you to an amazing place filled with warm lights .

The Teel eyed man grabbed your wrist and guided you further away from the crowd of tourists , you could see a small gate not far away . You both started speed walking toward it as you passed the gate . Huge trees were standing their ground and long herbs filled the place . Once again , Eren dragged you more deeper into the sharp herbs and stopped at an old looking tree , you shot him a confused look as he climbed the tank and up above . He extended his hand and you took it , climbing the tree at your turn .

Your eyes glittered under the sky that was shining with the numerous stars , you couldn't stop yourself from admiring the view that was offered to you , as eren held your hand .

" I was always fond of the stars " you confessed " when it's dark , they always find the courage to shine. If one is shining , the other stars will follow suit and shine too . "

Eren looked above to admire the sky , he stayed silent in the purpose to let you talk .

" I honestly find it amazing , it reminds that when everything seems dark , everything seems lost , you never have to give up and shine , you're always surrounded by another shining stars , that supports you all the way " you sighed in satisfaction , eyes glued to the sky .

The brunette looks at you and smiled softly " what you just said now , it was beautiful ".

You rolled your eyes .
" my mother loved the stars " you mumbled in an almost inaudible whisper " she collected the zodiac constellations and when I was young , she put them in my my room cause I was scared of the dark..and the light they emitted was enough to calm me down "

Your voice cracked a bit " they are still hanging on my wall . The only ones that I don't have are the pisces and the libra.."

You inhaled and exhaled to get rid of the ball that formed down your throat . Eren noted that you were using the term of the past in your sentence , which left him thinking .

You wiped the few tears that formed in the corner of your eyes with the back of your hand . But you felt two strong arms wrapping around you waist and pull you to their chest .
" E-eren.."

" shhhh , it's okay , let it all out.."
You closed your eyes and let the tears slid down you cheeks , the silence of the night pierced by the sound of your low heartbeat .
          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
I was so lazy to write a chapter but I felt a bit of energy today so her ya go guys , I hope you enjoyed the chapter .
To be continued...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

381K 17.1K 55
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a young teacher moves to the outskirts of the city with her husband meeting a peculiar broken boy who is a student of hers. Getting o...
140K 5.2K 48
❝ 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 ❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ
20K 1.3K 19
→ 𝐀𝐔✨ can you trust me? [𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓] → written feb. 2022 to present