cam boy contract | tk✔️

By TaesThickThighs

jeon jungkook is a cam boy. kim taehyung is a ceo. in which a simple infatuation leads to a beautiful, yet ve... More

introduction.
one. (m)
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (m)
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen. (m)
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen (m)
twenty.
twenty two.
twenty three. (m)
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight. (m*)
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six. (m*)
thirty seven. (m*)
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one. (m*)
fourty two. (m*)
fourty three.
fourty four.
fourty six.
fourty six.
fourty seven.
fourty eight. (m)
fourty nine. (m)
fifty. (m*)
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three. (m*)
fifty four.
epilogue.

twenty one.

11.4K 490 119
By TaesThickThighs

Not proofread; Ignore Mistakes.

-Chapter Twenty One-

The Car ride to the Arcade was Interesting to say the least; Jimin, Jin and Hoseok were screaming out at the top of their lungs the lyrics to Exo's 'Monster', Namjoon was Covering his ears, Regretting sitting the passenger seat beside his incredibly loud husband, and Jungkook was sitting quietly in Taehyung's lap, Playing with the rings on the elder's long fingers while Taehyung Scrolled through his phone, occasionally kissing the boy's neck. Before they set off, Jin had Decided to use His Car, Since he didn't see any point in getting two cars just for one extra seat. So, he had told Jungkook to sit on Taehyung's lap.

and well, How could Taehyung say no to that?

Once they'd reached the Arcade, The six of them Went through the entrance and were immediately welcomed with the loud music, and the strong scent of coins and Cotton Candy. Jungkook Couldn't stop squeaking in excitement, his eyes wide as he looked around at the brightly colourful games that littered the inside. Namjoon smiled at this, fishing into his back pockets before Handing the boy some Money to Spend, Knowing That Jungkook preferred to spend his own money on his stuffy collection.

"Go On, Koo. Make sure You Stay with Tae, Okay? No Wandering off, and be back here in Two hours." Namjoon said firmly, Staring down his brother. "We don't need you getting lost again." Jungkook nodded and waddled over to His Boyfriend, pouting as he grabbed his hand timidly, linking their fingers together.

He looked At Taehyung and Gulped, Tugging on his hand. "C-Come On, Hyungie." The elder could only let Himself be dragged away by the eager Boy, looking over his shoulder to quickly Flip Hoseok Off, who had mouthed a Sly 'whipped Man' as he left.

But Could he deny it? No he couldn't. He was, in fact, More then whipped for the pretty Bunny. But Would he let his friends Take the piss? No. "Let's Go, Koo." He looked over his shoulder, Looking over at the other four with a Stoic Glance, all softness evaporating from his eyes. "We'll meet you Guys here in two hours."

Jin nodded, waving them off while Hoseok Puffed his cheeks out, Leaning On Jimin's Shoulders with raised brows and a huff. "How the hell Can he be all soft with Jungkook but then look so emotionless when he talks to us not even a minute later?" He whined. "T's Not fairrr, Minnie! I want some TaeTae Affection too!"

"I mean, It's Pretty clear." Jimin giggles, Watching as Namjoon and Jin made their way towards a Claw machine. "For the first time, Hyung." He started with a soft smile, Gently tugging his boyfriend's hand. "Taehyung's finally found someone to Love."

————

"Lookie, Tae! There's a claw machine a-and a Driving thingy! Oh Look! The Candy Store! Can we-" Taehyung stopped walking, effectively making Jungkook stop too since their hands were linked. The younger turned around with a confused pout, his doe eyes showing his confusion as he tilted his head to the side.

"W-Why did you stop? We Need to go to the Token machine!" The elder Grabbed Jungkook's shoulders, Leaning his head down to match Jungkook's eye line, a small grin hidden behind his mask as he furrowed his brows. "Baby, Calm Down." He cooed. "You'll be able to do everything you want to do, Okay? There's No need to rush." Jungkook let out a deep breath, nodding slowly and obediently with a Slight Pout. "O-Okay.."

Taehyung nodded, letting go of the younger's shoulders. Jungkook immediately grabbed his hand again, pretty much dragging the CEO Towards a Token machine. He Put the money Namjoon Gave him into the little slot and grabbed a cup from the top, Placing it under the token dispenser as he waited in anticipation. He couldn't help but to Giggle softly as the Machine ate the notes with a funny noise, only to suddenly Flinch as many tokens suddenly Started to Spill into the Plastic Cup, creating a loud metallic noise.

Taehyung watched the Boy, Chuckling as he saw his little body Jolt In Surprise with a small squeak escaping him. It was a Simple reaction, But it was cute. Jungkook didn't only look like a Bunny, but he even squeaked like one too. Jungkook's cheeks heated up in embarrassment, a Soft whine leaving his lips as he leaned down to pick up the cup, Holding it tightly to his chest as he looked up. Once they met gazes, The Younger Looked away, Cheeks Red and lips puckered into a Slight Pout. "I-It Scared me."

"I Know it did." Taehyung mused. "So Where Do You Wanna Go, Koo?" He Asked, Looking around as Jungkook did the same. The Younger's eyes scanned the many different games, until they landed on a certain one that made his eyes widen. Jungkook's face lit up, a soft Gasp leaving him as he grabbed Taehyung's hand with his free one, leading the elder to a brightly lit up Claw machine, one with BT21 Stuffies in the prize box. He Hopped in excitement as he placed two Tokens Into the machine, watching with big eyes as it slowly lit up.

"Watch Me, TaeTae! Watch Me! I'm Gonna win Tata!" With a Nod from The Elder, the Bunny-Boy focused his attention on the game. His little pink tongue poked out of the corner of his lips as he concentrated on winning the red Stuffy, His hand still His Dom's Tightly.

Taehyung Smirked, Leaning his arm on the machine as he watched His little Boy. He could Only Imagine the Younger with a silver piercing on the centre of his tongue. It'd Without a doubt be incredibly hot, but Would Jungkook even want to get his tongue pierced? The boy was soft, and If he was honest, Taehyung didn't think Jungkook would be able to handle the pain of getting his tongue done.

A loud Gasp filled his ears, tearing him from his trail of thoughts as Jungkook suddenly jumped on him with a wide smile, Arms wrapped tightly around his neck. "I Did it, Tae! I did it! I won Tata!"

The Elder's eyes widen at the sudden weight thrown on him, and he was quick to grab the younger's Bottom In his strong arms, keeping him steady as he frowned firmly at him. "Baby, Be Careful." He said sternly. "You could have fell if I Didn't catch you."

"M' Sorry." The Sub whimpered at the scold, slowly sliding out of His Boyfriend's arms. Once his feet planted on the floor, His pout turned into a timid smile, and he Pushed his hand out with a soft blush. "I-I, Um, I Won You a Tata Stuffie." He mumbled, Holding the toy up. "P-Praise me please?"

Taehyung cooed, Taking the stuffy before lifting his free hand, pushing Jungkook's hair back so he could plant a kiss on his forehead through his mask. "Well Done Baby. You did so Good." He awed, Pushing a dark strand of raven hair behind Jungkook's ear. "I'm so Proud of you." The boy's doe eyes sparkled, and he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's chest. He Loved being praised for doing well. He Looked up, Looking into the Elder's dark eyes as he slowly lifted his hand, Slowly tugging his mask down to peck his lips, before he quickly pulled the mask back up, Cheeks blazing as he hid his face in Taehyung's Chest.

Taehyung rose his brow, Lips twitching up as he pulled his mask down to rest under his chin, Grabbing The Younger's Jaw to guide their lips together in an even deeper Kiss. Jungkook's yelped in surprise, His Eyes soon fluttered shut as The Other's Lips Caressed his own, Soft breath hitting his cheek as He tilted his head for more. Before things got too heated, They Pulled apart, Taehyung giving one last peck to his Sub's Sweet Lips before He pulled his mask back up, Wrapping his arm around the Boy's Waist with his chin on his shoulder.

"What do you wanna do Next, Bun?"

With a Furiously red Blush on his chubby cheeks, Jungkook looked around, His soft eyes landing on Hoseok and Jimin, who were on the Roller Coaster Stimulation, Screaming a little to loud to the point where they were given nasty looks from the surrounding people. He hummedd softly, Shrugging his shoulder as he looked down at the token Cup. "M' Dunno..I think we have too many tokens."

Taehyung Licked His Lips, His dark eyes Scanning the various Games and machines, Only to Land On a Photo Booth that was by the corner. An Idea hit him, Making his lips curl into a sly smirk. "Wanna Take some Pictures with me, Bub?"

Jungkook looked back up at him, His Eyes wide as he nodded frantically. "Yes Yes!"

Taehyung chuckled, Ruffling his hair before gently tugging on his hand. "Let's Go then."

————

What Will Taehyung do in the photo booth? ;)

The next chapter is a continuation of this chapter, and then chapter 23 is Jungkook's next Cam stream.

——Is Everyone okay with Taehyung helping Jungkook in his next cam stream?
If So, What do you want to see? ;)

-TaesThickThighs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 38K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
312K 10.4K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
279K 8.9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
1.1M 52.7K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...