His move

By lizzyxdragon

This story is a fan fiction with all the usual hp characters and add ons that I have created or used from oth... More

A good feeling
Added characters:
Militant behaviour

"Good girl

6 0 0
By lizzyxdragon

The rest of the train ride was silent, probably for the best. Didn't want him getting angry again..

After four long, exhausting hours in a boring train booth, we had finally made it home,

Hogwarts.

Jacob stands up fastening his tie as he grabs mine and his bags from the compartment above my head. I try walk out before he stops me, "I mean it y/n! I don't want you talking to him." He implies angrily. I nod showing him my understanding. "I need to hear you say it y/n."
"I won't talk to him Jacob." I respond showing no emotion.
"Good girl." He takes his arm from my shoulder and kisses my forehead.

LATER IN Y/N'S DORMITORY:

You hear a gentle knock on your door while your unpacking your trunk, "just a moment Jacob!"
"It's me y/n." Caleb responds as I swiftly run to my door letting him in.
"You shouldn't be here Caleb." I inform him nervously biting my lip.
"Why the fuck not!?" He yells.
"Keep it down!" I whisper loud enough for him to hear. Caleb puts a spell on the room so nobody can hear what's going on from the outside causing me too scoff.
"Now we don't need to keep it down." He motions as I roll my eyes unimpressed.
"Y/n, why do you stay with him? He treats you awfully."
"You wouldn't understand Caleb, now leave before he catches you here."
"I thought you were better than this y/n. I guess I was wrong." Were his last words before leaving the room bringing a tear to my eye letting a moment of weakness come over me.

I flop onto my luxury king bed as my back sinks into the velvet green sheets. I close my eyes thinking over anything and everything leading tears to stream from my eyes before hearing my doorknob twist. I quickly wipe my eyes and run to my bathroom to splash my face.
"Y/n!?" I hear some one yell as I wipe my face with my soft, baby pink flannel.
"Just a moment!" I shout back drying my face.
Without warning, Jacob walks into my bathroom "what are you doing darling?"
"N-nothing" I say putting the towel back on the hook as if nothing happened.
"hm.." he nods curiously, "coffee please hun."
"Of course Jacob." I respond running off to get him a coffee.
"black! Don't forget!!" He shouts making sure I hear as I dash down the corridor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 42.5K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
259K 3.7K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
309K 10.3K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...