random quirky fics i think of...

By frankieros_ween_hand

NOT SERIOUS ISTG More

light x l kinky toe secs

17 2 4
By frankieros_ween_hand

Imagine he just licks his big toe and sucks it passionately, feeling his toe hair beneath his tongue. He moans, his eyes full of lust as he sucks the brown haired boys big meaty toe. Light is looking down on him, secretly loving this. L unwraps his lips from the boys slender toe and proceeds to lick and nibble on his heel and up his foot. As L does this, light can't help but moan at the overwhelming pleasure from the heat and tickling sensation he is feeling. He pulls back slightly, out of instinct but carefully directs his big toe back into the black haired boys mouth. His own mouth begins to water and me moans once more from the immense pleasure he is receiving. L pulls back and says with a slight frown, "Now I have to dry them again."
Light then gasps and tells the boy,
"N-no keep doing that!"
L sadly rejects the request and begins to dry the saliva coated foot with a towel. He sighs quietly, hoping he will get another opportunity to do this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
894K 20.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
402K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...