Suction Cup Man x Reader (The...

By MonotoneDoc

You're on a casual, very normal walk in the city, when suddenly you hear the sound of suction cups climbing u... More

HEY
I WROTE YOU A SONG

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU

387 13 8
By MonotoneDoc

Suction Cup Man whacks you in the head with his guitar, and he hits you with a force powerful enough to remove you from the wall, and you fall. As you plummet towards the ground, you can see him flip you off and yell the word "BITCH".

You hit the ground, and are dead. Not injured, you died. You do not recover from this. You also go down to hell, because I said so. You came here expecting romance, and instead you got fucked over by Suction Cup Man.

This wasn't a romance story, it was a crossover. That's what the "X Reader" is for. It was a crossover between you and Suction Cup Man. I would say you got fucked, but that simply isn't true. You got sucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...