☁☁Dreams come true ☁☁

By moonishf1

Alexis had always this dream to work in the F1 industry, but she was far away to imagine that a family friend... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 12

2.4K 42 10
By moonishf1

Alexis arrived at the factory on Tuesday morning, the next three weeks would be intense for all the R and D. Summer break could also be exhausting for the pilots since some of them needed a new contract, hopefully Carlos and Charles already had a contract for 2022 at Ferrari.

Alexis would continue working in the design department, she was supposed to go to the chassis one but Giulia asked Mattia for Alexis to stay with her. One day Alexis would like to occupy the same post as Giulia in a F1 team.

Alexis was so happy to be here, after one month working for Ferrari, she felt like it was home. She met new people, created new friendships, travel around Europe. Life was perfect so far!

"Alexis, would you like to join us for a design department breakfast?" Giulia asked Alexis who got into the hall.

"Sure!" Alexis smiled at her

The breakfast with the team was great, they talked about Monaco, their personal life and some will go and vacation so they spoke about their destination.

"Why going to UK for your studies?" an engineer asked Alexis

"First studies in UK are more prestigious than in France, then after my bachelor I will be bilingual, and finally I wanted to study abroad." Alexis smiled

"That is courageous from you." The engineer looks impressed

"Yes, I know that this is an asset for later. It's a huge plus!"

"Clearly, but don't you speak another language too?"

"I learn Chinese, it's hard but I do my best!"

"No way! I'm clearly impressed!" Alexis shyly smiled "It's hard, isn't it?"

"it's a tricky language, you need to know how to write it and pronounce it. But there is no conjugation and just a few grammar rules."

"Interesting."

"It's a different manner of thinking, it's very interesting!"

All the team finished their breakfast, and reach their working room to start their work day. Alexis continued her researches for the rear wing, she tried some arrangement on some simulator websites. Some were interesting, and some had to be been as fast as possible but this was how was working researches. You couldn't directly find the perfect thing, it asked  time.

"Alexis?" Giulia asked, Alexis was focused on her work and it seemed that she didn't heard Giulia "Alexis?" Alexis was still focused, so Giulia softly touch her shoulder. Alexis jumped a little bit on her chair.

"Sorry I was focused!" Alexis was a bit confused

"No worry, I saw that! I would like you to join the team which work on the rear wing for Monza. Is it ok for you?" Giulia asked Alexis

"Sure, but what about the one for 2022? It's important too!"

"I'm glad that you are such dedicated on your work, but someone will continue your work!" Alexis nodded "Now go for your lunch break, and then you will join your new team!" Giulia smiled at her and left.

Alexis reached the cafeteria for her lunch, when she entered the room she saw Alessandro on his own checking his phone. Alexis came nearer, Alessandro didn't notice her presence she sat next to him.

"Hey!" Alessandro unhooked his eyes from his phone screen

"Hey!" Alessandro said smiling at her "Still working with Giulia?"

"Yes but I'm now working for Monza and not 2022! You did you solve the engine issue from Carlos' car?"

"Nice! Giulia truly putted her trust in you! And yes, we figured it out, it was a problem with the engine mode that we used. But everything is under control now!"

The two enjoyed their lunch, chatted about their morning, what they would do in the afternoon and their evening plans.

"Any plans for tonight?" Alessandro asked

"Well, I have a facetime with my family. Then I will probably play with my PS5. You?"

"Nothing yet!" Alessandro said with some sadness in his voice "Wait, you have a PS5!" Alexis nodded while taking a sip of water "You play at the Sims and these kinds of stuffs?" Alexis smiled

"You will be surprised, but I play at GTA and COD!" Alessandro was surprise

"No way, you are like no other. I have never seen a girl playing these games!"

"When you have two older brothers, you ned to adapt yourself!"

"You should join some of your game nights, usually there are Pierre, Charles and Arthur but sometime Lando joined even once Lewis was there!"

"I would love that!" Alexis smiled

The two finished their lunch, and left the cafeteria to reach their respective department.

The first week of the summer break was already over, Alexis worked on all the ameliorations for Monza rear wing. It was close to perfection, all the simulations were positive, now they need to see during the FP if it's really perfect.

It was already Friday, the week was calm but next one will be more restless since the drivers will be there to do some simulator sessions.

As usual Alexis lunched with Alessandro, their relation was like a roller coaster moving up but also moving down. At this time it was moving up, they both forgot about Monaco's mishap.

"Charles asked for a game night, Pierre is in, such as Arthur and George. Alex can't join and no news for Lando. It's for a COD warzone night, wanna join?" Alessandro asked

"Is it ok for me to join?" Alexis shyly asked

"Of course I will message Charles!" Alessandro tapped on his phone "sent!"

"Thank you!" Alexis smiled at him

"They will probably stream at the same time, just for you to know."

"Yeah! Yeah! I will think twice before saying something." Alexis started laughing, Alessandro looked at his phone since the screen lighted.

"Oh! It's Charles he said 'No problem for her to join, it will be more ass to kick', so you can! We will start at 8 pm. Ok for you?"

"Perfect!" Alexis smiled

The sun was going down when Alexis left the factory, the got into her baby and drove back to her apartment. It was already 7:30 pm when she reached it, she got changed, putted some comfy clothes on. Lando's hoodie was still in her wardrobe, she hesitated to put it on but decide to take another one.

Once she was ready, she turned on her PS5 and waited for the invitation, at 8:03 she received one from Alessandro she joined the game.

"Hey!" Alexis said

"Hey!" both Alessandro, Pierre, and Charles said.

"We are still waiting for Lando." Charles said

"As usual!" George added, all the boys started laughing

"What about your brother?" Alexis asked

"Arthur, he decided to go on a date with his girlfriend, so not gonna join us tonight!"

"Is it still the same one as the last time?" George asked

"Yes" Charles replied

"Jesus , Lando what the hell are you doing?" George asked

"Boyfriend's stuffs!" Pierre said

"Lando, no he doesn't even know the meaning of this word!" George said, everyone was laughing.

"Boys you are rude!" Alexis said

"I prefer to say realistic!" George said "Anyway since when did you started playing some violent games?'"

"Since I'm seven, something like that!" Alexis said

"Seven!" everyone reacted to this statement

"I have two older brothers."

"That makes sense!" Charles said

"Does Lando know you have two older brothers?" Pierre asked chuckling

"Good one Pierre!" Charles said

"Actually, I don't think so." Alexis said

"Well, you should tell him. Just for him to be prepared!" Alessandro added, everyone was laughing

"Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late." Lando arrived

"Hey!" everyone said

"Who is here?" Lando asked

"Bro it's on the group, but Pierre, Charles, Alessandro and me." George said

"Alright, sounds good!"

"Man, you forgot to mention Alexis!" Pierre said

"Alexis, like Alexis?" Lando asked with a surprise voice tone.

"Yes" Alexis shyly said

"Interesting! Gonna cry darling!" Lando said

"She plays at COD since she was seven, so don't be that confident!" Pierre said

"Seven! Really!" Lando was surprise

"Also she has two older brothers." George said laughing

"Alright, makes sense indeed." Lando said

The six of them started a game, everyone against everyone. After thirty minutes the game ended.

"Damn, Alexis are you playing all nights or what?" Alessandro asked

"Lando is still crying" Pierre said

"This is sus, like how it is possible?" Charles asked

"Years of practice you know!" Alexis said

"Don't be that kind of person!" George said "Like you barely killed everyone! I'm sure you have a twitch account."

"Actually no, I thought about it but don't have the time!" Alexis replied

"Wanna join team quadrant!" Lando asked

"No, I'm not good enough."

"Not good enough, not good enough. Are you kidding?" Lando added

"Ready for another round?" Pierre asked

"In, but team mode now!" Alessandro asked

"Fine, we are six. Three teams of two?" Pierre said

"I'm with Alexis!" Lanso quickly said "I don't want to cry!"

"Fine, others?" George asked

"I'm with Alessandro!" Charles said

"Ok then it's George and me. Ready to lose?" Pierre said

The game started, everyone was enjoying their time. It was nice to see the drivers sharing moments together like these ones. The game ended, Lando and Alexis won not a big surprise, Charles and Alessandro second and George and Pierre third.

"Boys... and girl it was nice see you on track!" George said

"See you!" everyone left the game

Alexis had a great time, lots of fun. Its was now 11 pm time to go to bed. She went to her kitchen, opened her fridge and took some berries as a night snack. Then she reached her bed, sat on it took her phone and started checking her messages, emails and finally she opened Instagram. She had some new notifications:

217 people started following you

@Charlesleclerc sent you a message

@Pierregasly sent you a message

First, she opened Charles message:

@Charlesleclerc

Si tu veux refaire une partie, on peut t'ajouter au groupe

(If you want to do some more games, we can ad you to the group chat)

Comme tu veux

(As you want)

Then she opened Pierre message:

@Pierregasly

Impressionant 🎮

(Impressive)

😊

While responding to Pierre she received another notification:

@Charlesleclerc added you at '🎮Boys nights🎮'

Alexis sent a message to Charles :

@Charlesleclerc

Merci☺

(Thanks)

J'imagine que vous allez devoir changer le nom du group🤔

(I guess you will have to change the group name)

C'est vrai😂

(True)

She got a new notification:

@Charlesleclerc changed the name of the group chat '🎮Alexis teach us how to play🎮'

Seeing that Alexis smiled, and sent a message to the group:

'🎮Alexis teach us how to play🎮'

Never forget that student never beat the master

@Pierregasly : you wish

@Georgerussell : don't be that confident

@Alex_albon : what did I miss

@Pierregasly : Alexis winning

@Alex_albon : I see...

             @Alex_albon change the name of the group chat '🎮ALexis' last moments on earth🎮'

@Pierregasly : 😂😂

@Georgerussell : much better

@Pierregasly : next time I will asked for Lewis to join

@Georgerussell : 😂😂 please do

I'm not affraid of a seven times world champion

@Georgerussell : because you never saw him playing COD

Will see who is the goat

Alexis placed her phone on her bedtable, she was ready to sleep but someone seemed to chat with her a bit more. Her phone screen lighted, it was a notification from Instagram:

@Landonorris sent you a message

A smile appeared on Alexis' face, she knew she will enjoy this chatting time with him. She opened her phone :

@Landonorris

Didn't know you were that good

I'm a girl with a lot of secrets🤫

This is what I see

If you want to play, just send me a message

Noted 

Are you working hard?

More than you I guess

But yes, preparing the second half of the season

You will finish the season with Ferrari? 

No after Netherland, I will be back in th UK for uni

Too bad...

It is

But next year I have to do a placement, so I may do it with Ferrari

Why aren't you applying at McLaren?

Come join the papaya team🧡🧡

For the moment it's the easiest way, but I will definitely think about it

Alright!

Also I have a big news for you !!🎉🎉

Yes?

I found a word

Go for it

🥁🥁

moonish

Does this word even exist ?

No but that's the point...

Since there is no words to describe it

We have to create one

so moonish 🌚🌚

Actually I like it 💛

So you owe me something? 😁

True

Ok

I will think about it

Who said that you will have the choice?

me

😑

Ok I know 

Since you were impressive tonight

Do a live with me on twitch

A Q&A while gaming!

I guess I don't have the choice

no you don't

Fine but, I can't do it since I'm at Ferrari

So it has to be in October

or before June

October souds great to me!

It gives us time to be ready

Can't wait!

I will kick your ass but fine

If you are happy with that it's the most important

You wish...

Night moon! 🧡

Night star! 💛

Alexis smiled, and before failing asleep she mumbled 'moonish', she liked this new word.

The end of the week was quiet, but the pilots would be there on Monday so everyone was waiting for this moment to come. During The weekend Alexis stayed at her home watching Netflix, she went for a run on Sunday but this was it. Even if Alessandro offered her to join him and his friends. Alexis liked spending some time alone, without anyone to disturb her.

When Monday came, the excitement was here, one week before Monza, one week before Ferrari's home Grand Prix. Alexis didn't saw them but Carlos and Charles had arrived at the factory, for their simulator sessions. It will be the first time that actual drivers will test the new rear wing.

While reaching the cafeteria for her lunch, Alexis saw Charles and Carlos chatting with some engineers. She waved at them and smiled, Charles waved back.

"Alexis, you are not going to say hi?" Carlos asked

"You were discussing, I didn't want to interrupt." Alexis said a bit embarrassed

"You did great last night!" Charles said, talking about the game night

"Thanks!" she replied with a smile

"Wait, can someone give me a context please?" Carlos asked lost

"We did a PS5 night and she beat us." Charles said

"I see which game?" Carlos asked

"COD" Alexis said "You are more into FIFA, right?"

"True. These games are too violent for me." Carlos said, Charles and Alexis started laughing

Alexis left the boys, to join the cafeteria for her lunch break. She worked on some new ameliorations for the rear wing the rest of the day. They were flying for Monza on Wednesday, so when she got back to her apartment, she started packing some stuffs for the flight.

Alexis was ready to go to Monza, everything was packed. This three-week break was too long, F1 was like a drogue for her when you started you couldn't stop. She was always looking forward the next race, she loved the atmosphere of each Grand Prix. Each weekend was different from the previous one, you couldn't guess what would happen. She always wanted to do more, she was dedicated to the team during the weekend.

Alexis was that kind of girls who was able to watch tones of F1 videos on her free time, just to get in touch with it. The worst part of the year was winter break, when you had to wait months before seeing the first race of the season. Since she was four, since Silverstone 2007 she knew that F1 would be her new home.

On Tuesday, they finished all they had to prepare before leaving the factory here at Maranello. They did the final changes on the car, in order to improve the results. Monza was none as the speed temple, it was the fastest track of the season. Long straight lines, not so much turns, this meaned less downforce compare to others track.

Thanks for all your support! Hope you are going well!

please check happymuffin7 's strory

see you soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 135 16
Max Bronze has her first year at Formula 1 in the 2023 season, managing to get a seat at Ferrari next to the world's favourite- Charles Leclerc. But...
319K 6.2K 26
✧.* book two in 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 she's his celebrity crush 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 #8 in formulaone #3 in mclaren #1 in gf #3 i...
25.5K 236 14
Enjoy an encapsulating series filled with short scenarios between you (Y/N) and Lando Norris, the upcoming Formula One rookie. These scenarios featu...
5.3K 130 11
𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙯 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤 one of Charles Leclerc's best friends, recent marketing graduate and only just surviving her new job. Meets...