𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

40

230K 7.5K 35.1K
By izzeliaa

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Baby," I said looking at Leo.

"Yeah?"

"Can you grab me the lemonade?"

He nodded and left the room.

Ive taken on the task of calling Leo pet names that get progressively weirder until he says something or just doesn't respond to them.

I'm starting off basic with baby.

Kevin jumped up on my lap as I pet him waiting for Lee to come back.

It's only been a few days.

They still had their other people or whatever you call them go to the base but the only person they found was Cindy.

They must've heard or had cameras or something, Leo didn't really tell me much.

I'm very paranoid now.

I feel like I'm about to be assassinated at any given moment which truly isn't a moment I want to happen in this life.

Leo has been over the top protective which I understand, I love him, he's my favorite person and everything but a woman needs to breathe every once in a while.

"Remember when I was surrounded by fake blood and made you cry?"

Leo glared at me, handing me my drink, "Fuck off."

"It was funny."

"No it wasn't."

"That's cause your humor is absolute shit."

"I hate you."

"You know you love me Darling."

He threw a pillow at my head, "I'm going to jump off the building."

"Can you leave me the house in your will?"

"Sure."

"Okay in that case do a flip or something."

Lee rolled his eyes at me.

I sat with my legs crossed facing him, "Be honest with me for a minute, what was the first thing you thought when you saw me. Like did you think I was fugly?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"No."

I smiled, "That's a shame cause I thought you were fugly."

I thought he was hot but he doesn't need to know that.

Loser.

"Lee?" I said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Did you uh," I narrowed my eyes, "ever find out if Ara was in on it all?"

"She wasn't."

I tilted my head, "Are you sure?"

Leo nodded, "Jacob looked through all her calls and text messages and there was a group of people following her for a week that still are," he went further in depth explaining everything.

Okay I still have one friend that isn't my future husband so that's great.

Future husband sounds better then boyfriend so I will be referring to him as that.

"I'm scared," I told Leo, "what if something happens to you?"

"Nothings going to happen to any of us," Leo told me softly.

"Cause we're immune to death?"

"Genetics," Leo nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled at him, "Hey Honey Bunches of Oats can you pass me the blanket?"

He nodded passing it to me.

Freak.

Leo raised raised a eyebrow at me as I opened my arms to him, "Just hug me loser."

Rolling his eyes he leaned down hugging me as I hooked my arms with his flipping him over on the couch with me.

I'm pretty sure he let me do that but whatever.

"I'm too good at this," I told him.

He shook his head at me as I kissed his forehead giving him a smile.

Pretty bitch.

Is that rude to call him a bitch? I don't think so cause I put pretty in front of it.

"You're kinda my bitch."

Leo looked up at me glaring, "No I'm not."

"I won't tell anyone don't worry," I ran my finger through his hair as he gave me a smile.

See.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Leo's phone alarm went off making me groan as he turned it off, I opened my eyes to see Leo with his eyes still closed laying his head on my lap.

Loser.

Kevin was sitting on top of the mantle. Cute.

"Leo," I said gently, "you have to go to work."

"I don't," he said throwing the blanket over his head.

I moved the blanket flicking his forehead. He flipped me off but made no effort to move from his position.

"Leo wake up," I slightly shook his head.

He looked up at me frowning, I rolled my eyes, "I love you."

He gave me a tired smile, "I love you too."

"Glad we have established our love of each other," I nodded, "so you won't be mad as I do this," I tried turning my body to throw him off the couch to no avail.

Awkward.

He eventually got off of me and I smiled, "Thank you Shmoopie."

Turning he raised a eyebrow at me, "The fuck is a
Shmoopie?"

"You."

"Oh," he nodded walking off.

As he came back in the room he turned towards me, "James is going to stay with you."

"Why?"

"You know why," he sighed.

"Alright."

He leaned down kissing me, "I'll see you in a few hours."

"Not if I kill myself."

That wasn't suppose to be said aloud.

"True."

Loser.

James walked through door giving me a smile, "Hi!"

"Hi," I grinned as Leo leaned down kissing my forehead.

"Don't do any dumb shit."

"Me? I would never."

He gave me a doubtful look before turning to James, "Don't be a dumb fuck."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

Leo sighed, "Just don't let anything happen to her."

"What if metaphorically something does happen to her?"

"I'll kill you."

Oh.

Before he left Lee turned to me, "I love you."

"I love you too," I nodded, "now leave me and James have things to do."

His eyes narrowed before he unwilling left.

James sat next to me on the couch sighing, "Don't get kidnapped again for my sake."

"I'll try my best," I smiled, "he wouldn't actually kill you so don't worry."

James raised an eyebrow at me, "Don't lie to me."

"Shit okay, in that case he definitely would."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"James you added sugar not salt," I sighed looking at the food in front of me.

"They look the same."

"One is in a black and white bag the other is in a pink and white bag," I informed him, "and they're labeled."

"Oh."

His phone rang as I scrapped off the sugar from my food.

I want to be a judge on Cupcake Wars, their stuff looks so fucking good and I need it in my body. Plus I would be a fan favorite or something so yeah, racking in viewers.

James ran his hands through his hair, "Something happened to my uh," a light blush appeared in his cheeks and I grinned.

"Your what?"

"My friend. They need help, they wouldn't call of it wasn't necessary," he told me.

"What is this friend like?" I asked.

"They're cool," James nodded, "I'll be back in fifteen minutes just stay here okay."

"Will do."

He grabbed his keys locking everything before leaving as I spun in the chair.

Leave the girl who was just adultnapped alone.

Motherfucker better kiss this "friend" or something while he's gone, or the trip was not worth it.

Yes.

It's nice being alone though.

I really haven't been alone in a while, while I was adultnapped there was always someone by my cell or whatever for the most part, then Lee of course is always with me.

I missed it really.

Thirty minutes passed and James still wasn't back.

When forty minutes hit I slid on my shoes and threw on a jacket wanting to go out. I slipped a gun in my pocket just in case kissing Kevin on the top of his head, "I'll be back in ten minutes I just need to grab something."

As I made my way outside I smiled feeling the cool air.

Nice.

I walked down the street humming stopping seeing one of Lee's and I's favorite restaurants, I walked in ordering food to go before walking a little more down the street to a convenient store.

Grabbing two lemonades, along with a Snickers and Jolly Ranchers I continued looking around loosing track of time.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Leonardo

Cindy sat in front of me, one of her arms burned and scars now littering her skin. Tears wet her cheeks as I smiled, the knife I was holding traced her jawline thinly drawing blood.

"Please," she said.

My phone rang and I sighed but as Jame's contact appeared on my screen making me furrow my eyebrows, "Hello?"

"Hi," James said his voice sounding panicked.

I stepped out of the room locking the door, "Is Belle okay."

"I don't actually know."

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know?"

"She's not here."

I grabbed my keys still on the phone, "Where is she?"

"I don't know."

I hung up the phone before calling Belle, there was no answer making me more panicked.

Me: Are you okay?

Me: Belle?

Fuck.

I cursed the slow drivers in my head glaring at the cars blocking me from getting home. I called Jacob at the red light, "Jacob."

"Yeah?"

"Can you get access to all the security cameras in my area?"

"By where you live?"

"Yes."

"I can."

"Do it."

As the apartments came into view I quickly parked getting out.

James stood in the living room pacing around stopping when he saw me, "I'm sorry."

He explained everything to me and I ran my hands through my hair, "I told you not to leave her alone."

"I'm sorry."

"She could be dead."

Isabelle

I sat in the ice cream shop eating their weird ass pumpkin flavored ice cream. I don't really like the taste of pumpkin but this shit is good.

My tastebuds are living the life at this moment.

I reached into my back pocket for my phone, my eyes widened seeing my ringer was turned off and I had a whole lotta missed calls from James and Lee.

My bitch👄😦: Are you okay?

My bitch👄😦: Belle?

My bitch👄😦: Please answer.

My bitch👄😦: I'm going to send out a whole fucking search party if you don't answer me.

Me: I'm okay🤍 I just had my ringer off I'm eating ice cream right now but I'm on my way home rn be there in five I'm sorry again

Read 7:47 pm

My bad.

Fuck.

I got up walking home, maybe I should just go to a foreign country and start over, that seems more appealing then a upset Leo.

He's probably going to be Leonardo versus Lee when I get home.

I feel bad.

Oops.

Maybe going for a walk wasn't the best idea when people are trying to kill me or whatever.

Leo's iq is rubbing off on me.

In the lobby James passed me with a bloody lip, "James."

His eyes met mine and a small smile made its way to his face, "I have to go."

I handed him a lemonade along with my Jolly Ranchers, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," he nodded, "it's partially my fault."

"It isn't," I sighed, "I'm so sorry again I'll see you later."

He nodded walking off.

Leo was sitting down with his head in his hands in the kitchen as I walked in, "Hey Lee."

"Why didn't you tell anyone you were leaving?"

"I forgot."

He scoffed, "You forgot?"

"I'm sorry."

"I thought they did something to you."

"I know," I nodded, "and I'm really sorry."

"You could've gotten killed."

I flinched at his tone.

"Or beaten," he ran his hands through his hair, "you could've been fucking raped," his volume slightly went up.

This time my shoulders dropped at the last comment.

Oh.

I pushed the memories from my mind focusing on Leo who was talking about something I couldn't make out.

"Don't make any noise."

"Are you even listening?" Leo scoffed.

His hands dug into my waist.

"Belle?"

My pink bedsheets were ripped from my hands digging into them trying to pull myself away.

"It's okay," I could hear Leo's voice softly say, "you're okay."

His arms gently wrapped around me.

I shook my head realizing that I had tears on my cheeks. I lightly laughed, "Sorry Lee. I don't even know why I'm crying."

I pulled away giving him a smile, "I'm sorry about tonight."

Leo looked at me concerned, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fantastic," I grinned.

Leo played with the bracelet on his hand, "You know you can always," he furrowed his eyebrows, "talk to me, right?"

I gave him a soft smile, "I know Darling."

Maybe I should talk to someone about it.

"I just want to go to sleep."

He nodded kissing me on the cheek, "I'm sorry too."

"I got you candy and flowers," I nodded handing them to him.

He softly smiled, "Thank you."

"Anytime. That's what sugar mommas are for," I nodded going to change.

I just really needed to get out, it was dumb. But it felt good.

"Hey Lee," I said looking at him my heart racing.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk actually?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Leo's arms were wrapped around me as we laid in the bed together, Kevin was curled up at the foot of the bed sleeping as I finished talking.

"I'm not lying I promise."

"I believe you," Lee said softly, "I'm sorry that happened to you amore."

"You still uh," I thought for a second, "love me, right?"

"I love you," Leo nodded.

"I love you too."

"What was his name?" Leo murmured.

"Reed August," I narrowed my eyes, "Why?"

"Curious," Leo shrugged.

I was too tired to question him so I nodded closing my eyes.

"If I get murdered please remember our conversation from Chuck E. Cheese."

"I will," he chuckled still holding me.

I glanced up at him smiling as he smiled softly back at me.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Chapter 40

posted:6/20/2021  1:26 pm

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°

Sometimes it slips my mind that thousands of people read this 💀

Please don't overthink certain lines in this🙏

I played photo roulette with my friends and still had all the photos for this wattpad story and had to cover my ass so hard

I JUST READ A WATTPAD BOOK WHERE SHE WAS TOO SHORT TO GET ON A TALL CHAIR

IVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT IN MY LIFE SO DONT GET UR HOPES TOO HIGH IM TRYING MY BEST THO

Is his allergy to strawberries chapter actually offensive cause I had someone dm me a whole paragraph that it was and a ongoing issue that shouldn't be taken lightly and I have no clue if they're serious or not
😭

Thank u for 2k followers on TikTok🤤

Next update will probably be Tuesday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6M 565K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
626K 22.6K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
94.1K 2.4K 28
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...