This Love. | Professor Stan

By laraebarnes

REVISED EDITION IS UPLOADED NOW!! It's becoming obvious that you're sleeping with your history professor to m... More

first time readers
update
Introduction
chapter one | hot chocolate
chapter two | darling
chapter three | good girl
chapter four | next time
chapter five | warm
chapter six | infatuation
chapter seven | burden
chapter eight | black coffee
chapter nine | lover boy
chapter ten | no control
chapter eleven | our fun
chapter twelve | gift
chapter thirteen | slow
chapter fourteen | bimbo
chapter fifteen | guilty pleasure
chapter sixteen | attached
chapter seventeen | good for you
chapter eighteen | unseen
chapter nineteen | never forget
chapter twenty | take it slow
chapter twenty-two | impulse
chapter twenty-two | proud
chapter twenty-three | terrible
part twenty-four | snobs
chapter twenty-five | mocktails
chapter twenty-six | terrace
chapter twenty-seven | aphrodite
chapter twenty-nine | valentine
chapter thirty | everywhere
chapter thirty-one | need
chapter thirty-two | shut up
chapter thirty-three | daddy
chapter thirty-four | somewhere only we know
chapter thirty-five | go with the flow
chapter thirty-six | keep her coming every night
chapter thirty-seven | hard to keep her satisfied
chapter thirty-eight | this love
new book

chapter twenty-eight | trust

15.2K 367 941
By laraebarnes

18+ warning. be wary that it won't go into huge amounts of detail though.

- - - -

"You're fucking our professor?", Pom asks as soon as you sit down.

"Tom! You stupid fuck!"

"I couldn't handle myself!"

"I'm never trusting with you with anything ever again", taking a sip from your hot chocolate.

"Did you just have a quickie then?", Anthony asks, smirking at you.

"No, I had a genuine question about my extra reading", showing him the book as you shake your head.

"Oh sure, extra reading", rolling his eyes.

"The staff know. He's not giving me an advantage or anything. Anything he tells me, I tell you guys. Remember the revision we did before Christmas? That was mainly stuff Sebastian gave me-"

"Ew you call him by his first name", Tom says, pretending to throw up in his mouth.

"I think it's pretty sweet. We should support Janet. She trusts us enough to tell us about her relationship, and as her friends we shouldn't be rude about it", Pom interjects, putting her arm around you. "We should respect that and keep it to ourselves though." The boys nod in agreement.

"It's cute how he referred to you as Aphrodite though", Anthony butts in. "But I don't want him to use his age to have power over you", raising his eyebrows.

"You're dating Scarlett, you can't say anything about power dynamics in relationships", and with that he shifts a little in the couch. "I know I shouldn't compare our relationships, but we all know we're being careful."

"Just don't get pregnant I beg of you", Tom says once again, everyone laughing as he sinks into the couch.

You're getting notes from the group on the last lecture, when you all receive an email.

"You guys reading this?" Anthony asks as everyone reads in silence.

"Study abroad right? You guys wanna do this?" Pom says as she is the first to finish.

"The ones in England look so good. UCL, Oxford, Durham, Leeds, Kent... the list goes on", Tom nods. "I definitely want to apply for one of those universities."

"Shall we all apply to the same ones then? I think I'm going to just do a semester instead of a year though", you ask the group.

"Cant stay away from your lover that long?", Anthony says, getting up and attempting to tickle you.

"Fuck off, Mack, you know I hate being tickled", swatting him away from you.

"I think we should do it. Once in a lifetime and all that jazz", Pom announces once you all settled once again. "Professor Stan says we have four weeks to think about it, and come up with a top 5 list to send to him."

"I think I already have mine. Oxford, UCL, Queen Mary's Belfast, Trinity and Ovidius", you say to everyone.

"I've never heard of that last one", they all say one way or another.

"It's in Romania", you shrug. "It sounds nice to go to eastern Europe." You mainly said it because you remembered that Sebastian said he was from Romania. You weren't sure where, but it was the only one from that country on the list.

"I'm fine with those, but would we be able to get in?" Tom says, biting on his lip out of nerves.

"Well, the email says for the ones in the UK, we have to write some essays and stuff, but I'm sure the faculty will help us. We can do it, after all, we do go to a top college in New York", Pom laughs.

You all decide to make the impulse decision and apply for a semester abroad, each one of you sending the same list. You apply for History and English, Tom for Chemistry, Anthony for Drama and English,  Pom for Philosophy. You loved how your group was so different, and you always had such fun with them. You hoped you could all go to the same one, wanting to spend as much time with them as possible. Hoping one day you would be able to host dinner parties with them and Sebastian.

- - - -

"Hey, Janet, would you be able to not go to your place this evening?", Anthony says, looking at his phone with wide eyes.

"Uh, let me go change now, I don't wanna know what's happening", you laugh as you all pack up to go. "See you around guys!", you wave as you head back to your dorm.

can i stay over at yours tonight?

Of course darling

You can come over anytime

Let me ask Chris quickly though

Well, he's bringing over Zak to introduce us

You're more than welcome to come, he says the more the merrier

are you sure i won't be intruding or anything?

Nope

Apparently they're getting a bit serious, wants to introduce him to friends and family

Dress up nice okay?

always do :)

I know. Just wanna show you off, cause other people will be there

like a party :o

Kinda.

Faculty and his family will be there, so no pre drinking or spin the bottle

shame

i was looking forward to that lol

I know me too >:(

so you can do that but not <3

I prefer my version

It's gonna catch on, I tell you

it's gonna catch it's death before I ever use it

See you later baby

Got a silly student here with a question

Can't wait for our sleepover v3

- - - -

"Why do people have to be here oh my god", Sebastian eyeing you up and down as he opens the door. You're wearing a short grey dress which stops well above your knee, and he takes the overnight bag you hauled over. "Better make sure I put a knife in my bedroom for later", he whispers as you walk in, triggering butterflies in your stomach.

"Hi Janet", Chris comes over, giving you a hug. "Glad you're here. Come and meet Zak, he needs help in the kitchen."

"That's misogynistic, thinking I'd be of use here", you give him the side eye as he leads you to the open room. That obviously make him uncomfortable, as he tried to make up an apology. "I'm joking, I can cook. Don't worry", patting him on the back as you overtake him.

"Chris, you're not being rude to anyone already?", a voice calls as you enter the room. Once he finishes washing his hands, he turns around. "And you must be my guardian angel, I'm Zak", striding over to wrap you in a hug.

"Janet. Lovely to finally meet you tonight", you say as he pulls away. You take him in, seeing he has long floppy, brunette hair, and a low button patterned shirt. He's around the same height as Chris, possibly taller, and completely charismatic so far. "Heard you needed some help in here"

"Yes, these men are completely incompetent. Put on an apron and start seasoning the kebab sticks please", chucking it over to you are he continues to stir something in the pots. "You heard me boys, get out and set up. Everyone will be arriving soon."

You're chatting away as you help Zak, enjoying everything before he brings up what he thinks is a sensitive topic. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you feel about Sebastian and Chris living together?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, because they used to date. You're okay with that?"

"Of course. Their friendship comes first, which I'm sure you're able to see. I believe they've moved on, maybe there are some feelings left over, but that's expected. They were the only guy they ever seriously dated, if that makes sense. But, you know, me and Sebastian trust each other."

"I'm glad we're on the same page. Chris made it seem like-"

"I usually don't listen to whatever he says anyway", swatting your hand in the air and making him laugh.

"I'm going to freshen up", you call as you walk away. From everything Chris told you, Zak was good for him. Patient, caring, a listener. Zak was making a good impression on you; you just hoped you were living up to his standards.

As you head out, making sure the nude lipstick wasn't smudged, you spot Sebastian standing by his chest of drawers. "I've been doing some thinking."

"Oh God. Are you okay? Do I need to take you to the doctor?"

"Shut up. Maybe you should have a drawer. I feel bad that every time you want to stay over, you have to pack up everything. Hell, I don't even have makeup wipes for you. I'm always washing my pillows after you leave. I'll even make a little room for you in the bathroom. You like the sound of that?"

You grin and nod, walking over to snake your arms around his hips. "It means I get to stay over more often and steal your clothes"

"I'm still waiting for those boxers back. Want them washed, stinky", he says as he brings you to open the front door with him, his hand resting on the small of your back, like it was made for him.

- - - -

The dinner went unbelievably well. There were a load of faculty there, majority you didn't recognise, except for Paul and Cobie. You were introduced to so many people, you couldn't keep up. You were amazed at how Sebastian could remember all of these people, and was always introduced as "my girlfriend". It was nice for once not to feel like you were a student, and as someone in a proper relationship.

It sort of dawned on you that there were so many people, that they wouldn't recognise you on campus. You were just Sebastian's girlfriend to them, considering they absolutely loved their drink.

Everyone loved Zak's cooking, and himself of course. You could tell that Chris was absolutely in love with him, and that made you so estatic with joy for him - he really deserved all the love and attention.

"And how's the other couple doing?" Cobie asks, sitting down next to you on the couch as Sebastian was talking with Paul about baby names for some reason.

"Really good actually. The faculty's okay with all this?"

"I mean, to be completely honest with you, no one really cares who fucks who, as long as its all consensual", shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly.

"Oh right. I expected that."

"You two got anything planned for Valentine's Day?"

"Not that I know of."

"Mhmm, trust me, he's probably got something big planned. We were in the same year and everything at college. He's the type of guy to go big or go home, ya know?", taking a swig from her bottle of beer.

"Really? What was he like then in college?", facing her now, with both your legs on the sofa, intrigued with finding out more about him.

"I'll be surprised if he remembers any of it. He was completely out of it most of the time, adoring the social aspect of it. We were roommates, you know, the communal dorms on the other side of campus? They were so cheap when I was here. I didn't see him a lot, mainly cause he was with girls or partying. But, when he needed to study, he did it. He was good at film. But for some reason in second year, he switched his major to history. I'll never know why", she finishes with her eyebrows screwed in confusion. You look over to Sebastian, in his element talking to all these people. Well, mainly Paul. Talking to anyone new, you'd see him pretend to not be nervous, but you found him always playing with a ring on his finger or stroking his beard, something you took to be a nervous habit, which he played off so easily as confidence or being deep in thought.

"What was he like with the girls then?"

"So damn cheap, but romantic. He'd take them to diners or bowling alley's on first dates before taking them back to his car, cause I banned him from bringing them back to the room", she laughs. "Then, he'd splash the cash when he saw it was getting a bit serious. Which happened quite often, and scared them away. He falls in love so fast, I'm sure he holds the record for it. But, you're good for him. He's taking his time. I know he's a tad rash and impulsive, but he's only doing that to express his love for you."

She smiles at you, and you return it. "Well, you should know that whenever someone mentions you in the staff rooms, he always chirps up and joins in. He cares very much about you", patting your knee as she gets up to leave.

"Having fun with Cobie?", Sebastian asks as he replaces her spot, shuffling closer to you.

You place a hand on his inner thigh, "I'd rather have fun with you in the bedroom." He takes a look around the room, and seeing that everyone was either too absorbed in their conversations or too drunk to notice the pair of you disappear.

Locking the door, he latched his lips on to yours, kissing you roughly. "You've been teasing me all night in that dress", he says as he finally breaks the kiss to pick you up and place you down on the bed. Placing a knee between your legs, he reaches above you to grab the precious knife he promised earlier in the evening. "You okay with this?", twirling the blade between his fingers so effortlessly.

"Yes, absolutely. Ruin it, I have hundreds more for you to tear off me", giggling as you bite your lip in anticipation. You stop as you feel the cool metal press against your thigh, Sebastian dragging it up and down it.

"Be quiet doll. Don't want anyone to ruin our fun yeah?" You nod eagerly, but careful enough so that his hand doesn't slip and accidentally cut you. "You're always such a good girl for me
aren't you?", now placing the blade on top of your heaving chest, putting enough pressure to cut through the thin fabric.

"Seb, be careful", moving around so the blade doesn't pierce through your skin.

"Maybe if you'd stop moving around and trust me, you'd be fine." He stops just above your belly button and looks at you, "You do trust me, don't you?", a kind of childish look in his eyes.

"Of course I do silly. What makes you think that I don't?", reaching up and stroking his cheek.

"You didn't like the sneaking around part-"

You sit up on an elbow a little, "It was fun while it lasted. But look where we are now; introducing me to your friends as 'my girlfriend', getting to have proper dates and everything. I'll always trust you Seb, no matter what. I'm so utterly in love with you, I would do anything you said, if it would make you happy", you hand still stroking his cheek.

"I'd do anything to make you happy", you say as you unzip his pants. He lets you wriggle from his grip as he sees you try to get on your knees on the floor. Your nails draw mindless pattens on the back of his legs as he sits back down on the bed, "Happy?"

"Doll, your existence means I'm always happy. But, if you're offering to give a blow job, you may take me to paradise."

- - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.7K 32
What if the bullying Izuku Midoriya had gone thru was a little crueler? And Izuku a little less forgiving and a bit more vindictive? In this story, I...
770K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
223K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc