๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 40

2.3K 104 37
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

March 23 2021; The Wedding

Chaeyoung and his friends are now on the way to the beach; Phuket Kata beach which is located in Thailand, yes in Thailand where Jennie and Leo's wedding will be held. Chaeyoung and his friends arrived in Thailand three days before the Mina and her friends did, it was to help Leo and Jisoo with fixing the last touches for the wedding, and it was a success, everything perfectly went according to what Jennie wanted for her wedding, Leo knows that she would be happy once she sees everything.

Chaeyoung and the boys are inside a van being driven by a driver that their friend Leo had sent to accompany them to the beach to check if everything was all set and right according to their plan.

"Hey guys!" Leo energetically exclaimed upon getting a glimpse of his friends walking to the beach still in their casual clothes same as him and Jisoo.

"Wow! I don't think we still need to check everything here," Jeongyeon said looking around the decorated part of the beach.

"I agree, I mean look, everything looks so perfect!" Dahyun exclaimed with his hands gesturing to the whole set up for the wedding ceremony and for the reception that was on the other side.

"Is it really all okay? I mean does it match what Jennie wanted?" Leo asked anxious as he looks around the whole set up of the wedding venue.

"Dude, you don't have to worry, we know for sure that Jennie unnie would love all of this, just trust yourself," Chaeyoung encouraged putting his arm over his shoulder while giving him a smile that surely assured Leo.

"Yeah, you guys are right, I should trust myself," He said smiling widely as he looks back his friends who were smiling at him encouragingly.

"We can't believe you're really getting married now," Tzuyu said walking beside Dahyun as they all walk to the shore.

"Yeah, we didn't actually think that you'd marry Jennie, I mean you always teased and bugged her before," Daniel said followed by a chuckle as he remembers how Leo would always follow Jennie around just to annoy her and make her day not complete without it.

"But behind those teasing and bugging was your feelings for her, what a great way to get close to her huh?" Jisoo teased shaking his head when Leo lightly hit his shoulder.

"What? She was so hard to approach before because she's one the schools most popular girls plus she's always with Rosé and their friends, so how would I approach her without the teasing right?" Leo reasoned earning multiple shaking of heads from his friends before all of them bursted into laughter.

"You really are an idiot you know? You could've just befriended her, it's much easier that way," Jeongyeon said still laughing at Leo who throw a bit of sand on him.

"What? You never told me to do that, if you did I would've done it that way," Leo countered with a scoff and a smile.

"Aish, commonsense that you should've known of doing that even without us telling you to," Chaeyoung retorted smirking when Leo's cheeks was painted with a bit of blush from embarrassment.

"You guys don't have to interfere with my way of getting close with her," Leo said looking away from them and just looked at the ocean where the waves was calm going along with the wedding.

"What time does the wedding start again?" Tzuyu asked.

"In an hour and thirty minutes," Leo answered after looking at his watch.

"Should we go and prepare now?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, the girls are probably all ready now," Jisoo answered as they all start to rise up from sitting on the sand and walked to their respective cottages to get themselves ready.

While the girls on the other hand are all dressed up and ready for the wedding — all of them looking beautiful in their white dresses.

And of course the wedding bride herself; Jennie Kim.

"Wow! We look absolutely beautiful!" Sana happily exclaimed before spinning around then letting the lower part of her dress fall back down like a flower closing.

"I agree, I look so beautiful, Jeongyeon would never leave me, I mean how would someone leave this beautiful face right? No one," Nayeon said praising herself as she looks at herself in the mirror while putting on a light color to her lips.

"Such a narcissist Nayeon unnie," Mina said giggling when Nayeon playfully rolled her eyes at her before turning around to face them all.

"But since it's Jennie's wedding I'll give her the crown, just because it's your wedding," She said looking at Jennie who was sitting on a chair in front of a mirror looking at herself after the make-up artist had finished with her make-up.

"Am I suppose to say thank you?" Jennie playfully asked looking at Nayeon through the mirror.

"Of course! It's rare for the real queen to give her crown," Nayeon answered sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Let's just understand her, she's that obsessed with herself," Momo said laughing along with Rosé and the other three ladies except Nayeon who glared at them before joining.

"Whatever you guys say," She said before looking at her phone and saw the time and a notification from her Instagram saying that Jeongyeon posted something.

"Jeongyeon posted a picture," She said then opened the notification that lead her to her lovers post which was a picture of the three maknae boys.

"Oh my gosh they look so handsome!" She exclaimed that caught her friends attention.

"Who looks handsome?" Rosé asked, Nayeon then showed her phone to her friends.

(Chaeyoung is the one with thicker stripes, Tzuyu in the middle, Dahyun the one doing a peace sign.)

"Wow! They do look handsome!" Jennie said smiling as she looks at the picture being showed by Nayeon — the three ladies who are lovers of the maknaes boys couldn't stop themselves but to gawk at their lovers handsome appearance.

"Cat got your tongue girls?"Jihyo teased, the three ladies looked away from her phone and pretended to check themselves or anything they could look at and just not at the four ladies with them because they know that if they look they'll be teased.

"Miss Kim, the wedding ceremony is about to start," A girl wearing a white knee length dress said peeking her head on the door.

"We'll be out in a few," Jennie replied with a smile, the girl nodded before closing the door leaving the bride and her friends inside.

"This is it unnie, you're getting married," Mina said hugging Jennie from behind, the girl placed her hands on Mina's that was around her and leaned into their youngest hug.

"Yeah this is it," Jennie said smiling before standing up from her seat and faced her friends.

"Group hug everyone?" Jihyo asked smiling already with her arms opened looking at her friends, the six other ladies immediately ran to her as they grouped hugged.

"No crying okay? I might cry if you guys do," Jennie warned that came out in a more gentler voice as her friends nodded and smiled.

"Let's go? Your soon to be husband is already waiting for you," Momo said with a smile while Jennie nodded her head and let her friends go out first before she followed.
——————————
As it was nearing sunset, Jennie came walking on the sand in her wedding gown with a bouquet of her favorite flowers in hand, she looked forward and saw the most handsome man she had ever seen in her whole life other than her father — there at the end of the aisle waiting for her was her teaser/bugger now soon to be husband waiting for her in his white long sleeves tucked inside his pants just like his friends.

(Leo Manoban)

(Ashford Daniel)

(Langston Tzuyu)

(Callisto Jeongyeon)

Once Jennie finally reached her lover, she looked over her friends and saw them wiping tears from their eyes when they saw Jennie turn her head towards them. The bride couldn't stop her tears from falling when she saw her friends crying in joy, they promised not to cry in each others wedding because they want to witness the whole wedding without shedding any tear unless it's already finished — but promises are always meant to be kept right? So here they are crying in Jennie's wedding.

Jennie faced her lover again and saw him chuckling.

"Did you like it?" He asked pertaining to the designs of their wedding ceremony and the wedding reception that she already saw earlier while walking.

"I love it, thank you," Jennie answered with a wide gummy smile that melted Leo's heart as he returned her the same smile.

The wedding ceremony started and ended in the most romantic part of all — the kissing the bride part, it was much more romantic for Jennie because when they kissed the setting sun also kissed the ocean as the beautiful colored sky started to slowly darken.

Now everyone is at the reception side, some are seated and eating while chatting with their friends or family, some are all up on their feet's standing not that far as they converse with friends and other people.

"Gosh Thai food is really one of the best dishes ever!" Momo and Rosé exclaimed in unison that made them both burst out into laughter.

"Foodie people things," Sana mumbled shaking her head as she sips on her wine.

"What do you expect? They love food," Mina added chuckling when the two pouted at them both.

"I'm so full already but you two aren't? Wow how do you not get fat," Nayeon stated as she leans her back on her chair looking at the two.

"Maybe because that's just how we are?" Rosé answered with a look of uncertainty on her face with her answer while Momo nodded in agreement.

"Seriously, you two are just amazing for not gaining weight even when eating so much, that's just wow," Jihyo mumbled beside Nayeon who nodded her head agreeing to the girls comment.

"Why are you guys worrying about our eating anyways?" Momo asked.

"We aren't worried, just amazed that's all," Sana said while the other three nodded.

"Well you should be worried Sana," Jennie's voice from behind said that made all turn their heads and saw their friend.

"Me? Worried? Why?" Sana asked, Jennie chuckled before pointing at a certain direction where a guy and a girl was talking while laughing — Tzuyu was talking with a girl while laughing.

"Langston!" Sana yelled that Tzuyu heard immediately and ran to his lover leaving the girl he was talking to alone.

"You called?" Tzuyu asked once he was in front of Sana.

"Yes," Sana answered looking up at him with a serious expression on her face.

"Okay, I'll be sitting here beside you," Tzuyu said understanding what that look meant, he took a chair from their own table and placed it between Sana and Rosé who was busy eating and chatting with Momo.

"Good," Sana said before taking his hand that wasn't holding his wine glass and put it around her shoulder while she leaned into him with her head on his shoulder — Tzuyu smiled knowing what the action meant, it was her being jealous.

"Where are Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Daniel, Jisoo and Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked.

"Jeongyeon hyung is with Leo and Daniel hyung, Jisoo and Dahyun hyung are together grilling meat because Rosé and Momo noona asked them to, while Chaeyoung? I don't know where he went," He answered, the girls looked at Momo and Rosé who were now happily eating the grilled meat Jisoo and Dahyun just grilled for them, the two boys can now be seen sitting beside them watching the two eat peacefully.

"Do you know where Chaeyoung is Jisoo-yah?" Mina asked, the said guy turned his head and shook his head before turning back to his lover.

"Oh noona! The last time I saw him before we grilled meat was over where the drinks are," Dahyun beamed looking at Mina who stood up from her seat as she decided to look for her lover.

"Where are you going?" Jennie who was sitting beside Nayeon asked.

"Look for Chaeyoung, someone might be already flirting with him and he doesn't even know it because he can be dense sometimes," Mina answered before walking to start her hunt for the tiger.

"She's right though, that tiger can sometimes be oblivious when someone is flirting with him but he doesn't know it," A voice from behind them said, they looked back and saw Jeongyeon with Leo and Daniel holding drinks in their hands.

"So we might witness a jealous penguin tonight?" Rosé asked momentarily averting her attention to their conversation and not on her food.

"Yeah, we might see that," Jihyo answered chuckling.

Mina on the other hand after minutes of searching she finally saw her lover where Dahyun told her he was at, but the sight she saw made her frown, a girl was touching her lovers shoulders but the racer doesn't even know what that move meant, Mina clearly what that move means, it was that girl flirting with him and she was right, her lover can be dense that he doesn't even know or notice if someone is flirting with him or not.

"So are you dating someone right now or are you single?" The girl asked as her hand slides down from the racers shoulder slowly down to his arm. Chaeyoung was about to answer but someone already beat him to it.

"He is dating someone and I'm his girlfriend," The voice said from behind, they both turned their heads and saw Mina behind them with her arms crossed over her chest with her cold resting bitch face.

"Hi love!" The racer happily said as he walks over to Mina and kissed pecked her lips.

"So you're his girlfriend?" The girl asked, Mina turned her head to her again while Chaeyoung's hand was now situated on her waist as he pulled her close to him.

"Yes, I'm his girlfriend, Hendrix Mina," Mina deadpanned to the girl in as-a-matter-of-fact tone as she glared at the girl who eyed her lover before turning to her.

"What a handsome and hot boyfriend you have here, anyways I'll leave you two be, see you around Chaeyoung," The girl said before walking away with a smirk while Mina glared at her, Chaeyoung who was confused to the two ladies' conversation frowned when he saw Mina glaring at the girl.

"What's with th—" Chaeyoung's words were cut off as he winces in pain when Mina pinched his side.

"You're so dense, she was already flirting with you and you don't even know it," Mina said sternly as she looks up at the confused tiger.

"Eh? Flirting? Who was?" Chaeyoung asked completely confused with the girls words.

"That girl was flirting with you!" Mina exclaimed not too loud looking up at her lover.

"She wasn't flirting with me, we were just talking," Chaeyoung defended himself, Mina rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Talking doesn't require her putting her hands all over you, she didn't have to eye you up and down like a prey while in front of me if you were just talking," Mina countered glaring at the racer who grew more confused.

"But you sometimes do that to me too when we talk, you either hug me or cling to me or anything that you want," Chaeyoung said confused that made Mina's jealousy rate grow higher.

"I do that to you because I'm your girlfriend Chaeyoung, and only I can do that!" Mina exclaimed before walking away leaving him alone standing there as she walks back to their table with a frown on her face.

Hey everyone! Chapter 40 is up!
So sorry for the berry late and short update everyone! HAHAHA I couldn't update for three days due to finishing up school works since we are almost done with this school year meaning that I can update much more often HAHAHA and sorry for the short update too because I wanted to really shorten this for a surprise for the next chapter😉 HAHAHAHA enjoy!❤️✨

Don't wait for the next chapter right now because I might publish it later, so take your rest and have a good night sleep everyone! Take care and eat healthy! Keep safe and don't forget to drink your vitamins and stay healthy'❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 472 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
6.9K 152 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...