LOVE

By magicalitgirl

After the new moon imani and Edward have a new and bigger threat. Imani is questioning if she should take Edw... More

Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 4

1K 20 2
By magicalitgirl

(Setting/Time jump:Still June 5,Saturday,4:30)

Edward POV:

It was a overall great day for me and Imani.The meeting with the pack went well and with Bella there was no complaining.

I drove Imani and Bella back to Charlie's house,Charlie wasn't there since he was at the station.

When I walked inside with Bella and Imani there was another scent which meant another person was here.

I stopped walking and was instantly in defense mode, " Edward what's wrong?" My love Imani asked me " Another vampire was here,but I don't know who" I replied

I smelled the scent since it led to Bella's room.I checked to see if anything was missing, "Omg my black scarf is missing,some one took it!" Bella exclaimed (I forgot she was even here).

As I checked the scent also led to Imani's room too, "wait my yellow shirt is missing also! Edward do you think this has to do with the missing people?" Imani question

I was going to answer but Bella beat me too it, "No dumbass it can't be!" Bella insulted,I side eyed her since I don't want to get a headache from her speaking.

"We need to go back to my house just-" I was going to say but Imani cut me off "but Edward what about my curfew.even if we make an excuse Charlie will be pissed." She tried to reason

"Okay and?! You can stay here while I stay with Edward and my family." Bella said

Me and Imani at the same time gave Imani the hard side eye basically telling her to 'stfu and sit your cracker spoiled milk basic ass down.'

After the whole fiasco at the house Imani called Charlie to let him know she and Bella will be having a sleepover with the Cullens.Charlie was wary for us since Bella is blackmailing us to 'spend time' with her but Imani did tell him we'll keep her in line,but on the bright side Charlie does have a date with ms.Johnson.

Imani and Bella packed a bag for tonight and tomorrow since they will be spending all day with us because Charlie won't be here tomorrow.

After about 10 mins we made it to my house but not without Bella mumbling under her breath and Imani wanting to smack her.

"Hey Edward and Imani" Carlisle said as he ignored Bella ,to which Bella rolled he eyes, "What are you guys doing back here?" He asked

I went answer but was cut off by Alice (what is with people  interrupting me?) "I was just about call you guys! Remember Riley biers!, well he's a vampire now and he went snooping through your rooms and took a piece of clothing."

Alice said in one breath around this time every one was downstairs and Esme came back to which I gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Alice we already know we were just going to have Imani and Bella sleep here tonight,and yes dad Charlie said it was fine and he has a date with ms.Johnson,so we'll have Imani and Bella all day tomorrow." I reassured everyone

"You know I didn't want to say anything during the meeting with the pack since I thought it was just a hunch but now that this hunch is true I wanted to make it know."

"Victoria is most likely making an army of vampires or newborns." Jasper said

"We'll if she is how do we defeat them?" Emmett asked

"These are not like trained vampires like Carlisle or Esme- you know what we need more help,how about we call the pack since we will need another set of hands to defeat them." Jasper proposed

We all agreed to tell the pack what was going on.Carlisle called sam and told him and agreed to meet in the woods for training.

(Time jump:8:30)

It was time for Imani and Bella to go to bed since for the last 4 hours we (besides Bella) we're just playing around.

Imani will be sleeping with me and Bella will have the couch.since we had a separate bathroom in the hallway Bella went to go to take a shower first and did her night routine.The couch was a pullout and we gave her comforter,blanket,and pillow,she then went to bed.

Imani took a shower in my room,I decided to get a bed specially for Imani since she loved to take naps.

Imani went to get her hygiene products and take a shower,I was looking at the cds to play and decided on the lullaby I made for her when I decided she came out (she took a shower for 20 mins).

"Hi" she said as she came out with just a towel on, "hi-I'm I can get out if you-" "No it's okay.Just stay please." She said

In nodded in agreement .I sat down on the bed reading Harry Potter,as Imani was drying her self off i noticed she was having some trouble so I decided to help.

"Hey do you need help baby?" I asked as I got up to help her, " yes please Ed." She smiled

I motioned her to sit down so I can dry her feet and legs off.While I was drying her legs off I smelled her aroma.she was turned on. I looked at her through my lashes,she definitely was embarrassed,

"Love  don't be embarrassed.I'm quite proud that I could make feel this way." I said as I put my finger under her head to guide her so she can look at me.

I leaned in and kissed her.I know we both wanted to make love,but we wanted to wait since I'm old school and she's not ready yet.

I kissed her with passion,she had her arms around my neck griping my neck while I had one hand on the bed to keep us steady and the other on caressing her waist.

I noticed that she need to breath but I wasn't ready to let go.So she pulled back and tilted her head back so I can kiss her neck.

I kissed and left love marks on her so everyone can tell that she belongs to me. I nipped and bite her neck and I dipped my head more so I can suck on her breast to which she responded with a breathy moan.

I was so turned on by this I picked her up so she was straddling me.We went for another kiss,our lips clashed with me tonguing her down.

Our hands roamed each other,my hands on her waist and ass/breast griping and squeezing them, while her arms were still around my neck griping my hair while she grinned her hips on me.

"Baby- as much as I love-" she said but it all came out as a moan, "baby." She said as she took a breath and I stopped " yes love" I said

"As much as I love this I need to sleep since we do have another meeting with the pack not to mention you guys have to train." She reasoned

I nodded and helped her get off my waist but of course not with out her wetness and my precum staining my pants, " oh my god I'm so sorry-" I mani said as she tried to apologize

" baby it's okay I was going to take a shower after you anyway." I said as I got up and reassured her while I kissed her on her forehead, " well I'm going to put some clothes on,okay?" She said

I agreed and I went to go take a shower.After about 5 mins I got out the shower and put on grey sweats and a basic white shirt.

My sleep wear:

While Imani had on a white crop top and grey sweatpants too, we're basically matching.

Her sleep wear:

Imani was putting on her bonnet and turned around to look at me.We got into bed and cuddled each other,I turned off my lap and replayed the lullaby so she could go to sleep.

We talked for a little while until she started to get drowsy.I just know that tomorrow will be crazy with the training with the pack and babysitting Bella,but I know that it will be worth it in the end for Imani so that she can be safe.

Authors note:
Thanks for reading and yes during the kissing part I was listening to Rocket by Beyoncé (I recommend listening while reading this part).

Anyways thanks for voting,commenting,and reading 💕💕✨💕❤️💕

-Melody

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 607 17
An abnormal vampire, Y/N Newton finds herself living on the Cullens' territory. She tries to avoid them, but the Cullens have other plans. Y/N slowly...
204K 3.2K 13
Carlisle and Esme, reach out for anyone they can to help fight for Renesmee. While on this mission, they stumble across Rosalie's long lost sister, L...
44.3K 790 27
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...
521K 18.1K 13
❝Goddamn right you should be scared of me.❞ [the twilight saga: eclipse] [book three in the cassadee swan series] [cover by @volbeats]