Need More Blood || Kim Taehyu...

By che_MOON

(Y/N) is a normal girl... she full of kindness and generous... everyone love her.. even so many haters, she n... More

//My Speech//
Chapter 1
||Intro of character||
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

2 0 0
By che_MOON

After School

I pack all my item.... Everyone is leaving...

Areum: Bye Y/N
Jungkook: Bye Y/N
Jimin: Take care okay?
Y/N: Okay... bye...

Now the school is empty... then after packed all of them... I switch off the fan and walk outside... at the gate school... I saw someone... When I get closer... I saw Taehyung...

Y/N: What are you doing here?
Taehyung: What about you?
Y/N: Well.... I'm going home now...
Taehyung: Ouh okay
Y/N: Why are you still here?

He look at me and just walk away... he's weird.... whatever... I have to go home now before the day getting dark...

At Home

Night 8:30

I'm finishing my homework now.... I look at my schedule... and continue again... Suddenly I remember the moment that Taehyung stare at me.... it was a beautiful eyes... But what am I feel something weird about him... I wonder why....

Taehyung's POV

I look at the window and see the moon... it not full yet... I sighed and sit on the chair.... about that girl... I can smell something about her...

Next Day

Yours POV

I step into the class... I saw everyone walk outside... I ask...

Y/N: Areum... where are you guys going...
Areum: To the school yard

Then I followed them

At The School Yard

The teacher is coming....

Teacher: Okay students.... you have to run 4 round for your warming up... all the student sighed and start to run.... after few minute we finally done for warming up and we make a stretching... and do the activities... after spend a few moment we're finally done... all of us look tired... Taehyung is beside me... I can see that he look so tired and weak... his kneel look weak... I quickly grab him... He nearly fall on the ground... I can heard his breathe...

Y/N: T-Taehyung are you okay??
Taehyung: I-I-...

He look very weak... I quickly call the teacher... all of students look at us.... suddenly... he's getting heavy, I look at him... his eyes closed... he was faint...

Teacher: I need the other student to help me carry him to the infirmary school....

Then Jimin and me help the teacher to carry him....

At The Infirmary School

The nurse check him out.... and finally...

Nurse: He's really tired by do the activity... let him rest now...

Jimin & Y/N: Ouh okay
Teacher: Well I need someone to stay here until he wake

Y/N: Why?
Teacher: If he wake... you have to keep watching on him while headed to the classroom... we afraid that he got faint again...

Jimin: Ouh okay
Teacher: So? Which one of you to stay here?
Y/N: Ji-..
Jimin: Y/N

He said quickly before I finished my word... I look at him... he smirked..

Teacher: Okay Jimin you have to back to tour class

He walk away with that smirked.... I sighed.... looks like I gonna spend my time with keep watching on him... I sit on the chair... Look at this guy.... he look so calm in "sleeping"....

his skin are so shining... Our activities is not to much... but how can he got so weak.... I can feel something special about him.... I smiled...

"He's here"

I shocked, I turn around... it looks like a woman voice that whispered on my ear...

Y/N: Ummm anyone here?

"He's here"

I heard it again.... what is that.... is that... ghost.... I feel scared....

"He's searching for your blood"

I heard it again.... I'm panic...

"Blood..... blood..... blood"

I covered my ears.... after a few second... that whispered have lost... I wonder who is that.... I feel scared.... I stand up and walk to the door... suddenly I stop... I can't leave him alone here... then I walk to the chair back and sit on it.... I keep staring on him...

A Few Moment Later

Taehyung is moving.... I look at him... and wake him up

Y/N: Taehyung... wake up...

He opened his eyes... and rub it... he look at me.... he turn around...

Taehyung: Where am I?
Y/N: In infirmary school...

He sit and he rub his hair...

Taehyung: Why am I here?
Y/N: You got fainted

He look at me and sighed...

Taehyung: And why are you here?
Y/N: Teacher told me to keep watching on you
Taehyung: I'm sorry for wasting your time... you must be lost a lot of our lesson

Y/N: No it's okay... I can practice and repeat them later...

He feel guilty... he want to stand up

Y/N: Are you feeling better now?
Taehyung: Yeah...

He look at me again... with that puppy eyes... he look cute actually... I give a hand... he look shocked...

Y/N: Let's go

He slowly hold my hand... he stand up... and we walk together to our class... while walking...

Y/N: You should get your stamina so you won't get faint next time..

Taehyung: I can't...
Y/N: Why not?

He look at me and just keep going without answering my question...

At The Classroom

We step into the class... all of student and the teacher look at us....

Teacher: Where have you been?

Jungkook: Taehyung have got faint and she must stay with him to keep on watching...

I look at Jungkook... he winked at me... good job.. he's helping me... then the teacher let us in... and she continued the lesson...

Teacher: Okay... before I end my class... I want to tell you something...

Student: What is that teacher?
Teacher: I want all of you choose your own partner... cuz I want you all work together and help each other... this is our principal's idea... but make sure you're work together okay?

Students: Okay teacher

Then our teacher leave... everyone start busy on finding their partner.... the girls rush to Taehyung's table again... he look stress and cover his head... suddenly Jungkook come to his table

Jungkook: Hey... give him a breathe... he was recently got fainted... do you all want to kill him

Jungkook try to free Taehyung...

Jungkook: Let he choose his own partner...

Then the girls look fear and dismiss... Jungkook smiled at Taehyung... Taehyung too

Taehyung: Thanks
Jungkook: No problem yo..

Then he walk to my table and whispered..

Jungkook: Get your chance now

I just rolled my eyes and turn away.... I look at him... he look at me too....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 31.6K 65
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
420K 10.5K 29
In a district where danger lurks around every corner, Isaac North tries to live a normal life, but quickly finds himself entangled in a perilous roma...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.6M 91.7K 46
|π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‚π’π πšπ«πžπ­π­πžπ¬ - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...