TBDQFS-The Boy who did not qu...

By SeanOcampo9

Adrian James was an every average teenage boy who goes to an everyday normal school but people didn't realize... More

The Life of Me that People Did not Quite get
Here I was, Dragged By My Crook
Being with an Idiot, Gave me an Artpiece
I Seem Ridiculous, But this Shirt was not any Fun
The Thing about notes... you hardly trust it but you just go with it
The Vulnerable me meets My Polar Opposite
I met my Knight in shinny lip gloss
Is it me or did I just meet Tinker Bell with her Razzle Dazzle
Tinker Bell wasn't enough; but Casanova over here thought otherwise
Here I was... So what should I do?
The Unexpected Friendship... with a freaking crybaby
Dreams can make a fool out of us, but does it really?
One of life's lessons... DON'T TRUST YOUR GOD DAMN GUT!!!!!!
One of lifes lessons... DON'T TRUST YOUR GOD DAMN GUT!!!!!! Part 2
Elizabeth Thorn Prologue
Was I just clueless

I was out of it so... I ran from it all and went to sober up in Scandinavia

36 2 3
By SeanOcampo9

Hey guys!

I really don't know what would come in Adrian's life. Soo everytime I would create a new chapter I might just add a bit of the bitter life (which was actually real) also the happy moments that he feels.

Enought about me. Lets continue on to Adrians little escape.

---------------------------

I was lost. Not physically but just mentally lost like I was on the right path but I was left astray later on like a crumpled piece of paper. My mind was now clear but the thought that mattered was.

'Why did I leave? Was it because I wanted nobody to place burdens that I don't really need? or Is it just that I wanted my life to be all perfect and being... plain.

I continued walking down the corridors, as my feet were set on auto pilot and I was just staring into a non existent space and just wanted to go there and be sheltered by it. In a true sense, I just feel bare and seen as an easy target to knockdown. The ruby red school bell rang with an irritating ring which might give me an actual migraine but it was just a eyesore to me now.

People came out of their prison like rooms. Some cheered that they were freed from their isolation, some massaged their shoulders and yawned from the tough day they had. I had one, but it was all put to use by useless people. As the people turned into a huge wave that might eat me up and I might get lost in. I would just want it to eat me whole and I would never be seen again.

'Adrian!! You and your dark thoughts' someone said in a huge voice in a tone that said 'what-are-you-doing-being-like-an-idiot-over-there.'

As I turned around it was Hallie who had her hands on her hips, her face had now changed from a placid and uncaring to a pissed off and worried look. This was still new for me to cope seeing a Hallie who had a pencil line for a mouth to... someone who is a worrywart. She rushed towards me like a hawk and I was just the tiny little mouse.

The height was kind of a problem in which she was just 5'5 and I was 5'9 which was a difference for me. For her it was different, the aura felt quite strong for her and weak for me. She dragged me out of the huge flood of the crowding 'hormone-emitting' teens. We walked and walked until we were some distance from the huge tidal wave of students, standing along the small patch of grassland in front of the school.

The both of us were both panting for air as every single time we took in a bucket of air we kinda laughed a bit and then continued on breathing. During this situation, it was like someone had answered the words in my head. 'HELP'

As I stared at Hallie, she was wearing boots and she had all that strength to push through all that crowd of people. Phew, as I wiped off an imaginary sweat drop from my head. Women due have some inhuman strength. So people beware of women during sales day, 'cuz their adrenal glands are going to turn them into Wonder Woman anytime soon.

I would already have  guessed that she is not that good in sports but she just burned off a ton of calories with those boots plus she is still wheezing and maybe she burned off too much glucose in her body. I must help her. I think this already happened but I kinda forget when it happened? All thats important now is that I need to replenish her sugar stock before she faints or just something to eat.

As I took a glance at the whole area, I saw the mall which was a couple of blocks away from the school, which was a no go. I saw a Starbucks shop right in front of the school but it was kinda pricey due to having not enough lunch money for the day. So I searched and searched until I found a little bakery just quite near the school.

It had some kind of European style to it but the most attractive part was that the bakery looked like a life size ginger bread house. It all had mouth-watering pastries sprawled around the place such as a thick golden brown waffle topped with berries and maple syrup or honey (that stuff isn't really edible but to the eye it was). There was also a huge tea cup and was emitting out a trail of white smoke, quickly I then realised that at the side of the tea cup was a spoon which was the chimney of the bakery.

It had two storeys and the scent coming out from the bakery was heavenly. I quickly wiped my mouth because i accidentally drooled myself with that intoxicating smell. This would be a great place to eat.

'Hey Hallie' I motioned to her.

'Yeah?' as she faced me with a questioning look but still with the poker face she had on.

'Let's go to that bakery. I haven't been in that place and I was thinking of treating you to food. Well... to be exact it's just bread but who knows it might be a cafe or something?'

Hallie was a bit quiet, even though she had regained her strength after sprinting with me out of the doors of Raynes High like a fast paced speed car wanting to win the medal but just wanted to quickly end the race. After a few moments of thinking, well who could say if she was thinking or not she was just staring hard at me that I might have thought as a death flag that was being marked on me.

She quickly nodded and we headed straight for the bakery. While heading there, a couple of customers went out from the store. Their faces were full of joy and satisfaction from the desserts and cakes and stuff they had from the shop. As we opened the door and went inside I thought for sure this was heaven on earth.

The place was amazing. Hanging potted hydrangea plants, freesias' and lilies were all decorated in the sealing like mini floating islands. The glass tables were supported by a fluid like support that was ascending in volumes waves like a geyser spewing water upwards. The seats were hard mahogany and were varnished to a dark brown that resembled the feel of the country side, even though this was some part of the city. The smell of the aroma of the pastries and coffee was to die for.

There were a few tables being occupied by an elderly couple, who were taking random sips from their white clean china tea cups and were looking out into the world they seemed quite refreshing to look at. Even though most of it were suburban houses and some kids riding on their skateboards and doing some stunts; they thought otherwise. The place was like a huge studio flat but was kind of refreshing to see.

The tables were being separated by a blockade of art decor which was doodles of H.C Anderson's fairy tales. A huge and ancient axe was mounted on the wall behind the counter which was like an heirloom from a Viking family, there was also the Danish flag somewhere in the many copies of the doodles, and maybe it was underneath it.

We went forwards towards the counter which had a onyx grey glass display with different types of bread and some cake on the side which looked amazing. The titles were hard to pronounce but it says somewhere in the glass casing that everything was from a Scandinavian type of bread recipe.

The man faced towards me and Hallie as we went straight for the counter and were trying to order a few slices of their cakes. The appetising ones had a chocolate look to them so I ordered two big slices. I gestured towards Hallie on what drink she wanted but before she could even say it to me, the man gestured to Hallie.

'Hey, Hal did you enjoy today at school? How was it?' as the man needed the conversation with a huge grin on his face to wipe off the tiresome feel Hallie had when she was at school. She smiled at him and the Hallie that I knew a few second ago was gone and was replaced with a stranger that I did not even think existed. My face was just in a state of shock.

As Hallie noticed this she then outstretched her arm in a serving position which was actually motioned towards the man over the counter. 'Oh yeah, if you are wondering who this guy is, well he is my father. Soren Frederiksen.' I quickly tilted my head a bit to show that I acknowledge him of being the father of Hallie. 

'Father meet, Adrian. Adrian.Father'

'Hello sir' I bowed a bit.

He quickly continued. 'Soo what bring you guys here?' his voice was rough with the accent he had but his English was quite good. I quickly replied. 'We are gonna have a quick break and return back to the student council. Well, Hallie is, I am gonna pass on that.

All Hallie's dad said was an 'okay'. He really didn't delve into the problem I was facing it was just something a person would normally do but most of them would pry on the details and would be satisfied enough to spread the news around the campus.  But still I just met Hallie in about a few hours back and I came to know her pretty much. As we were now headed towards our table everything was going according to plan.

We took our seats while having our Scandinavian cake on a blue ceramic and well-polished saucer. The cake was embossed in a velvety dark chocolate coating like Trench Bulls cake but more pleasing to the eye. As we ate the cake and the tea was being served later my thought were reeled on the options of 'Going? Or a Flat-out No?'ow her pretty much

I don't even know what to do, maybe it was the cake who was now finishing me with a blow of regret.

'Ohhh you chocolatey goodness, why must you trigger me to be this guilty.' I thought to myself.

 I imagined the cake talking to me saying, 'I am good and sugary but the people who eat me have to be nice too.'

'But I am.'

The cake then slapped me with the teaspoon on my cup of tea and I was out from my daze. That was great! Just... great. I made an imaginary fight with my cake now I am feeling too guilty right now. As Hallie saw my body features giving out a 'do-not-go-talk-to-me-I-want-to-curl-up-into-a-ball' language. She wanted to help me but she was still kind of busy with her cake.

As the minutes pass by I was still wondering and wondering on what the final decision would be and yet, who would know that this would mark and haunt me for the rest of my high school life. If one would join the pack, the weak ones may have to be the easy picking targets like people such as Cass.

 What should I chose a Yes or a No?

------------------------------------------

A/N

Ok I will cut this chapter until here.

Hey guys! How has it been. Well I know its been awhile since I have uploaded a chapter but today was a good time to post one 'cuz I might post another one on the weekend which is not far from now.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Plus the Chocolatey Cake that was a look a like of Trench Bulls cake from Matilda was a good reference to use. Also You have now met Soren, Hallie's dad. Also the imaginary cake was hilarious. While I was writing it it kinda came to me... Delicious and Mouthwatering cake could be a good idea to sober up.

For all the people who are feeling down just eat the things you like and if that does not work just breathe in the fresh air and just say to the world:

'The worst people are the worst, so just climb over them like mountains.'

Soo yeah, Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week and hope to see you soon.

Before I forget I would like to say please Vote and Comment. I really would love the words that would come out of the readers mouth than only thinking about the authors(me) point of view on how I enjoyed it the most and not you guys.

Soooo please Comment and that kinda it for m,e gonna study for my Bio test 

See ya~

SeanOcampo9

© 2015 12th of March 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 3 14
There wasn't really anything all that special about me. I considered myself an average person with average looks. That being said, I also considered...
1.5M 46K 43
*NOT A FANFIC* Abigail Simmons and her twin brother, Tony, moves schools for their last year. Why? Well, let's just say one of them got kicked out o...
78.3K 3.2K 24
Cassandra Gray is and always will be a nerd. She's the kind of girl that wears superman tees and reads comic books, and has never missed a superhero...
395K 27.4K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...