The Fourth Eaton

By FieldFullOfStars

*Book 1 of the Eaton Tetralogy* Camilla Eaton made a promise. And she has no intention of breaking it. A yea... More

Chapter 1 πŸ”ͺ The Belt Buckle
Chapter 2 πŸ”ͺ Choose
Chapter 3 πŸ”ͺ Aptitudes
Chapter 4 πŸ”ͺ My Turn
Chapter 5 πŸ”ͺ Leaps
Chapter 6 πŸ”ͺ Burgers
Chapter 7 πŸ”ͺ Worth It
Chapter 8 πŸ”ͺ Bang Bang
Chapter 9 πŸ”ͺ Fists Flying
Chapter 10 πŸ”ͺ Down
Chapter 11 πŸ”ͺ Something's Up
Chapter 12 πŸ”ͺ Rumors
Chapter 13 πŸ”ͺ Conquest
Chapter 14 πŸ”ͺ Sharp Stuff
Chapter 15 πŸ”ͺ Deserved
Chapter 16 πŸ”ͺ Meet-and-Greet
Chapter 17 πŸ”ͺ Showdown
Chapter 18 πŸ”ͺ The Eagle's Wings
Chapter 19 πŸ”ͺ This Isn't Real
Chapter 20 πŸ”ͺ Tattoos and Roaring Waters
Chapter 21 πŸ”ͺ Make It Stop
Chapter 22 πŸ”ͺ Stupidity
Chapter 23 πŸ”ͺ Eyes
Chapter 24 πŸ”ͺ Don't
Chapter 25 πŸ”ͺ Demons
Chapter 26 πŸ”ͺ Arachnids
Chapter 27 πŸ”ͺ Innocent
Chapter 28 πŸ”ͺ Luck
Chapter 29 πŸ”ͺ Fear and Freedom
Chapter 30 πŸ”ͺ The Aftermath
Chapter 31 πŸ”ͺ Celebrations and Revelations
Chapter 32 πŸ”ͺ Beginnings
Chapter 33 πŸ”ͺ Cherished
Chapter 34 πŸ”ͺ Ordinary Acts of Bravery
Chapter 35 πŸ”ͺ Imperfections
Epilogue πŸ”ͺ Proud

Author's Note & Epigraph

1.8K 10 3
By FieldFullOfStars

Disclaimer: I do not own the Divergent Trilogy, and I do not own most of these characters. I do own Camilla and her initiate class, but I do not own Tobias or Eric or Max or just about anyone else. Sadly, Veronica Roth is not stupid enough to sell me the rights to her books. 

* * * * *

An actual book! Woo-hoo!

This idea is kind of old, I know. It's been done dozens of times, and I've read a lot of them, but, somehow, I've never found one that I love. Sure, there's been one or two that I like, and some that are okay, but I've never found one that fits with my vision. So, I decided to write one myself. 

Spoiler Alert: This is NOT an Eric love story. I have seen so many love stories between Tobias' sister and Eric and while I have nothing against them, I honestly want to write something different. So this will be an OC (Camilla) x OC.

My plan is to make this a tetralogy (4 books). This first book will cover Camilla's initiation, and the second will run parallel to Divergent. The rest... well, you'll have to see. >:) There might also be a fifth bonus book, of additional scenes, or I might just add the extra scenes onto the end of the respective book it takes place within, whichever I feel like doing.

Let me just clarify: This is still TRIS' STORY! (Well, not this one, but let me explain) If you're looking for a fanfiction which basically replaces all of Tris' actions in the story, this is NOT FOR YOU. I'm just adding another character to test how they affect the dynamic of the story. Tris will still be the main character. Hope that sums up how my story will generally go. :)

I hope you guys like it!

* * * * *

Epigraph (Quote for the book):

"She is a beautiful piece of broken pottery, put back together by her own hands. And a critical world judges her cracks while missing the beauty of how she made herself whole again."

- JmStorm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 132 16
||Set pre-Divergent. I own nothing except for Tempest (Storm) Eaton, her plotlines, and some side characters that don't belong to Veronica Roth.|| ||...
99.9K 2.4K 28
Completed and edited 1# in Dauntless 9/02/19 1# in Divergent 24/12/18 1# in Abnegation 29/04/19 Sasha Eaton has always craved to escape her abusive...
16.7K 714 59
SEQUEL TO TRIS PEDRAD Claire Eaton is finally a teenager. Being the eldest of five kids she wasn't exactly excited for another sibling. But being a t...
10.4K 797 29
●●●●●【 T H E O T H E R P R I O R 】●●●●● Sixteen year old, Alivia Prior finally chooses her faction. But here's the news: she's Divergent, j...