The Mark of the Leopard

By CuddleMeCrazy080

I stop running and stare in awe, as I watch kitty boy jump on top of the elk and bite it's neck til' it stops... More

Meet the Family
Hunting
Law against Nature
She's Mine
Oops!
Patty!
EX-boyfriend
MY MATE! Part One
MY MATE! Part Two
A Gift
Nalas' must have Chocolate!
Patty's Life
That 'thing'
But It's so Easy
Let the Fight Begin
Other Characters.
Bite
Saeva Woods
Grim Reapers are Annoying
Sometimes Angels Fall
Come Back to Me
Loved Ones
Battleships
High Alpha (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

My Prey!

3.8K 141 11
By CuddleMeCrazy080

Ok, so like day or two ago my bestfriend a.k.a Puddinggirl13, calls me saying I stink 'cause I only put up the first two chapters. So I'm pretty much a dead girl now. (Laughs nervously)

<3 Love you puddinggirl13! <3<3 You too wildjewl88! <3

"Hey Tek guess whhhhhat?" I say grinning like a bafoon.

"What?" He asks looking me like I'm a nut-job.

"I got more readers."

"I told you friends don't count."

"But I have more readers that aren't friends." I reply still grinning.

"Uh-huh, sure."

"I do. Look."

*Shows him the readers*

"I can't believe it. Someone actually read it."

"You owe me a pat on the back now. Riiiight?" I ask grinning again.

He sighs. "Fine."

*Pats me on back* *I squeal*

"Thank you Tek." I say smiling.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He says rolling his eyes.

Oh and thats a pic of what I see Birayn as. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOLZ XD Hope you like!

~~~~~Chapter Three~~~~~

~~~Birayn's P.O.V~~~

I stop running and stare in awe, as I watch kitty boy jump on top of the elk and bite it's neck til' it stops sturggling. And then anger filled me as I remember.

That was my prey!

I walk over, stand in front of him, and start growling. He looks up, and I take a step toward him still growling. Planning on killing him. But before I could take one more step I hear my dad howl and yell through the family link. "Birayn get over here now!"

My head snaps in the direction I came from. "What?" I ask on alert, my dad never yells at me.

"Something's wrong with Polly. She called out to me crying and then it just cut dead." He howls again and I whimper. "So get your butt back here right now!"  He shouts.

I took off running back to him. As soon as he sees me he starts running to the house. I follow after him, pushing myself to run faster. When we reach the house dad doesn't bother changing back to his human form, he just jumps through the window, I jump in after him.

~~~~Kazi's P.O.V~~~~

She takes a step towards me still growling looking mad as hell. Just when she lifts her paw to take another step I hear a howl and she looks back the way we came from so fast I thought her neck might have cracked. And then I hear another howl and she whimpers, then ran back in direction we came from. I don't know why, but I took off after her. Maybe it was the look on her face when she whimpered?

When I caught up to her, she was jumping through a broken window. It didn't feel right to just go in, so I start pacing in front of the window.

"Why did I follow her?"

'"Cause you like her dummy." My leopard answers.

"What? No I don't! How can I like her? I just met her!" I shriek.

"Admit it. You find her beath-taking. I know I do." He tells me.

Before I could reply I hear a painful howl. Without thinking I jump through the broken window. What I see is awful. The room was a mess, there was blood on the walls and two decapitated male bodies on the floor, one was missing an arm. I follow Esa's scent to what looks like a master bed-room. What I see is the most horrible thing I ever saw.

A naked woman was on the bed. Her stomech, arms and legs were brusied and tied to the bed. She looks like she was beat and raped. She wasn't dead, just passed-out, there was a man, also naked, trying to get the ropes off her. I want to do something, anything. So I do the stupid thing and walk up to help.

The moment he sees me he starts growling, threatening me to take one more step near the woman. I hiss at him and walk over to the other rope and slice it with my claw, then look at him, he growls while stepping back. I cut the rest of the ropes. And sit down, then I hear a spine-tingling voice.

"Dad, here's your knife. Sorry I took so long, I couldn't find it at first." A heart-stopping girl with black hair wearing hunter green sweat-pants and a brown tank-top runs into the room, straight to her father. 

He takes the knife. "It's okay. The flea infested feline helped with the ropes." He says nodding at me, while covering the woman with a sheet 

"What flea infes....." She asks turning around. Her eyes went wide. "You!" She growls pointing at me like I'm the last being she wanted to see. "You stole my prey!" She yells.

I hiss at her. That was my prey!

"Eli.....?" The naked woman whispers, opening her eyes.

"I'm here my love." The man replys holding her hand and kissing her forehead. "Can you tell me what happened?"

She starts silently crying. "Oh Eli, they...they came out of n-nowhere." She whispers.

"Who did? Who were they?" He asks.

"They took Liyla. God why do I have to be so weak?" I could barely hear her.

"WHY!?" She screams.

"Shhhh, we're going to get her get her back." He took her face in his hands. "I promise. We'll get her back."

She nods tears in her eyes and looks over, weakly smiles at her daughter. Then sees me. "Who's that?" She asks.

He gets up looking at me. "Actually, I don't know." He replies putting pants on. "Polly do you know who did this to you? Who took Liyla?" He asks again sitting on the bed wrapping his arms around her waist. She winces when his hand touches her stomach. I see his jaw clench.

She nods. "It was Stan, he had three vampires with him."

I hear something behind me so I turn around, I see the black haired girl with her fist in the wall.

She must not like this Stan guy. (Under statement of the century)

I was thinking of stopping it here, but, I wanted to make it longer so continue on. Heehee! ^-^

~~~~Birayn's P.O.V~~~~(And don't try to skip anything. You'll miss alot)

I go through the window and see my dad fighting with two vampires. I jump and bite the shoulder of the one closest to me. He gets free and punches me in the ribs, I chomp down on his right bicep and tear his arm off. As I finish decapitating him. I look to see the other vampire already decapitated and dad running down the hall to his and my moms bed-room. I run after him, when I get to the room, I stand frozen. What I see rips my heart out.

My mom, on their bed, naked, with her stomach, arms and legs brusied and tied to the bed. I whimper and let out a howl of pain. My dad shifts back to human form not caring that I'm right behind him. He runs over to the bed.

"Pauline!" He screams. "Polly can you hear me!?" He felt for a pulse, and then sighed. "Oh, thank God you're alive. I would go crazy without you." He looks at me. "Shift and get dressed, then bring me my knife."

I nod and run to my room. I throw on the first things I can find not caring if their dirty or not. I run to dads office and look for his knife. I finally find it, in the side of the chair. Why was it there? I shake my head. Focus. I run back down the hall. "Dad here's your knife. Sorry I took so long, I couldn't find it at first." I say running straight to him. He takes the knife.

"It's okay. The flea infested feline helped with the ropes." He says nodding behind me, while covering my mom with a sheet.

"What flea infes....." I ask as I turn to see kitty boy sitting there. "You!" I growl pointing at him. He is the very last thing I want to see right now. Then why do you feel happy to know he's still around? My wolf asks me. So I can kill him! I yell at her. "You stole my prey!" I shout.

He hisses at me. Ok thats it! I'm going to kill him now!

Before I can even move a muscle. "Eli.....?" My mom whispers.

I look to see my dad holding her hand. "I'm here my love." He answers kissing her forehead. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asks with love and pain in his eyes.

Mom starts crying, like she always does. Silently. "Oh Eli, they...they came out of n-nowhere." She chokes out.

Dad's eyes become more pained. "Who did? Who were they?" He asks.

"They took Liyla. God why do I have to be so weak?" She says so low, even I have a hard time hearing her.

"WHY!?" She screams with pain in her voice.

If it's possible dad's eyes get even more pained. "Shhhh, we're going to get her get her back." He took moms face in his hands. "I promise. We'll get her back." He says with a determined look.

Mom nods tears and trust in her eyes. She looks over and weakly smiles at me, I smile back. Then she looks behind me and sees kitty boy.

"Who's that?" Mom asks dad, her voice sounding broken. Dad gets up, looking at kitty boy. "Actually, I don't know." He replies putting his pants on. "Polly do you know who did this to you? Who took Liyla?" He asks again sitting on the bed wrapping his arms around her waist. Mom winced when dad's hand touched her stomach. I see his jaw clench, and his eyes flash with anger.

Mom nods "It was Stan, he had three vampires with him."

As soon as the words leave her mouth, rage fills me and my wolf. I turn and walk past kitty boy, pull my fist back, and punch the wall.

"Birayn!" Mom shrieks. "What are you doing to my wall!?"

"I should have done more then just punch that ass-hole." I growl. "I should have killed him."

"Rain. Calm down, get a hold on your wolf." My dad says trying to calm me.

I turn to him. Fuming. "Why aren't you angry!? Do you not care what that, that monster did to mom!? That he has Liyla!?" I yell at him.

Dads eyes turn black. With his jaw clenched he gets up and walks toward me. "Is that what you think? You think I'm not angry? I'm more then angry, no one can describe the rage I'm feeling right now." He says in a deadly calm voice.

I whimper bowing my head showing submission. I feel his hand on my cheek, looking up I see his eyes back to their normal wood brown. "I know how you feel Rain. I want to kill him too." He smiles. "But you can't destroy the house."

I make a fake pout, then we laugh together.

~~~~Kazi's P.O.V~~~~

"Birayn!" Her mom shrieks. "What are you doing to my wall!?"

"Birayn huh? Pretty name. Wait what? What am I thinking?"

"I could tell you." My leopard replies.

"You just keep your mouth shut."  I snap.

"I should have done more then just punch that ass-hole." She growls. "I should have killed him." I could hear regret in her voice.

"Rain. Calm down, get a hold on your wolf." Her dad says trying to calm her.

She turns to him. Looking furious. "Why aren't you angry!? Do you not care what that, that monster did to mom!? That he has Liyla!?" She shouts at him.

His eyes turn black. With his jaw clenched he gets up and walks toward her. "Is that what you think? You think I'm not angry? I'm more then angry, no one can describe the rage I'm feeling right now." He says in a deadly calm voice.

She whimpers bowing her head, showing submission. He puts his hand on her cheek, she looks up at him. "I know how you feel Rain. I want to kill him too." He smiles. "But you can't destroy the house."

I lay down, and watch as she makes a really cute fake pout, then laughs with her father.

When they stop laughing her dad looks at me. "You can borrow some of my clothes. And change in my office. Then we can talk. Rain will show you the way." He says walking into a closet

She looks at me. "Why do I have to show the kitty?" She asks pouting.

"Because I told you to." He tells her, coming out of the closet with a set of clothes. He gives them to her. "Off you go." He shoos.

"Come on kitty boy." She calls walking out the room. I stand up, nod to her father, and follow her down the hall. She opens a wooden door and walks in. "This is the office." She gestures to the room. "I'll just leave the clothes here." She puts them on a chair and walks out the door.

Just as I get the pants on, the door opens. Shirtless, I turn around and see Birayn poking her head in the door. The cutest shade of pink comes to her cheeks. "U-um-mm. D-d-dad said he'll meet with y-you in the living-r-room." 

"She stutters when she's nervous...It's cute."

"You finally admit it!" My leopard exclaims.

"Fine. I admit she's cute. Happy?" I ask.

"Yes. I believe I am." He boasts. I can feel him smiling.

I sigh. Then I realize she's still waiting for an acknoledgement.

I give her a nod. Putting the shirt on, I go out the door with her. We go down the hall again, when we reach the end I see her dad sitting on the couch with his wife, on his lap, having a make-out session. "Oh, come on! Mom! Dad!" Birayn yells. They break apart, when his wife sees me, she blushes and hides her face in his chest. He gets up with her, tightening his hold, and clears his throat.

"Hi, I'm Alpha Elijah Rayson." He says offering his hand. I shake his hand with a firm grip. "And as you probably know. This beautiful little lady is my wife. Pauline." I shake her hand. "Ma'am."

"Oh, please, don't call me that." She says blushing again. "As you wish Mrs. Rayson." I say and she nods.

"And my daughter." He continues. "Birayn." I offer my hand to her, she just stares at it.

~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~

*Cries* )'; I'm sooooo sorrrryyyy!!!!! *Cries more* ;'(.'.'.'.'.  I didn't mean for it to take so long. *blows nose* I was babysitting my five month old niece all day yesterday*sniffs* and when I get home and I'm about to finish the chapter, my mom says I have to do the dishes so I wasn't able to get on the computer til' now.

*Gets hit in the head by shoe*

"Hey! What was that for?" I ask.

"Just for every day stupidness." Tek replies grinning.

"You came from this stupidness!" I yell.

"Don't remind me." He says rubbing his temples.

LOLZ! XP

Hope you liked it! ;>

CuddleMeCrazy080

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236 46 18
'"What are you doing here?!" I scolded. "What are you doing here?!" Hunter said. "You didn't answer my question!" I said to him. He looked at me and...
2.3M 65.4K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
11.5K 256 18
Exerpt: "I pulled my chain with every breath I took. Every inhale of my poking ribs was another. Blood dripped from my neck wound to the floor in glo...
792 33 13
I still remember... that day. The day I died. The day we were slaughtered.... The day that me and my friends were murdered just for revenge on someon...