𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇...

By -angel1004

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 If there's one thing that Tommy had hidden a secret from everyon... More

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
author's note (very important)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
special chapter for techno
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
2024 update important!!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

3.8K 160 25
By -angel1004

Previously on You Are My Sunshine...

"TOMMY STOP SWEARING IN FRONT OF YOUR YOUNGER SISTER." The two siblings froze when they heard their very own mother yelling from downstairs. Even the chat heard the yelling causing them to panic as well.

"Oh god- sorry mother! Won't happen again." He gulped, not wanting to face his mother's wrath.

"Okay that was scary- holy sh- chip cakes." He quickly saved himself when he almost swore again. 

"Uh, your hopeless." Tori sighs as she facepalms.

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER TEN !
The Mexican man

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

trigger warning; mentions drugs

Tubbo: Let me innnnnn!!!

Tori let out a snort as she saw Tubbo's name spamming on chat. He was acting like he's by their door, wanting to get in except he's trying to get in a vc with them.

"Tommy just let the poor boy in!! There's nothing wrong with meeting new people."

The older teen continued to whine, "But I still have to tour you around." she gave him an exasperated look. He soon after groans before nodding, "Fineeeeee"

He lazily looks over to his third monitor, which was in front of him, grabbing ahold of the mouse before sending an invite to tubbo's dc.

Not too long, Tubbo had finally joined the vc.

"You happy now bee boy?"

Tubbo excitedly nods, "Yep! Hi Tori!" 

"Where's my hello?!"

"Hello, Tubbo! It's nice to see you again." Tori excitedly said.

"Me too! You have no idea how many times we've been asking Tommy to you." The two little sunshine starts to converse with each other.

"I'm still here y'know?"

"Um guys?" they ignored them once again as they start to have a conversation about bees.

Tori turned to Tubbo's character, crouching beside him as they both watched the bees fly around the field. "So what this about Tommy calling you bee boy? Do you love bees as well?"

"I do actually. I find them very fascinating and adorable to look at." Tubboy admitted causing the little girl's eyes to sparkle in amazement. "I do as well! I'm so glad there's someone who loves bees as well, unlike someone here." Tori said, playfully glancing at her older brother.

"Oh so now you are noticing my existence. I feel so special. " Tommy pouted, crossing his arms as he threw a fit.

"Aw it's okay Tommy, we still love you," Tori said, patting his head while giving him an eye smile.

"Yeah man, we... platonically love you!" The two bee lovers giggle to themselves as the other teen just shooked his head at the two.

"Whatever- now where were we? Oh yes, the tour! It completely slipped off my mind."

"Tubbo, my new bee buddy, will you do the honor of joining us in this tour?" Tori dramatically said.

"I would certainly be delighted!" He replied with a fake posh accent.

"You two." Tommy shook his head with a smile on his face as he watches them laugh.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Ooh, who owns this mansion? It looks adorable!" Tori gasps as she looks at the huge bear design that was on top of the mansionー it even had its tongue sticking out.

"BBH does!"

"Who is a BBH?"

"He's called BadBoyHalo, we call him Bad for short. He's the owner of this mansion." Tubbo explains, running behind Tommy's character.

"Woah that's so cool! I wish I was creative as him." Tori said as she grabs Tommy's mug and took a sip of his coke.

"Hey, you know what's going to make it even look cooler?" Tommy asked, grinning slightly. Tori turns to him with a questioning look.

"What is it?"

"If we vandalize it!" Tommy evilly said.

Tori slowly turned to him with a blank look, "... Tommy I sometimes worry for you."

"Wh-what do you mean about that?!"

The little girl lets out an exasperated sigh and shook her head. "You know whatー never mind. I'm sure you can figure this one out." she nonchalantly said. "I mean you consider yourself as a big man" she quoted with her fingers.

"Ha of course I do and all of the ladies love itー"

"I highly doubt that is true." she bluntly replied. Tommy turns to her with an offensive look on his face, "Wha- hey!"

Tori playfully rolls her eyes, stuck out her tongue out, and dragged her lower eyelid down as if she were mocking him.

Tori checks her inventory, frowning as she didn't found any wood. "Does anyone have wood?" she asked.

"Well, I do have one," Tubbo said after checking his inventory. He went over to where her character is and started giving out his wood to the little girl.

The little girl beamed with a huge smile on her face, "Thank you very much!"

"What are you needing it for?" Her older brother curiously asked, watching his little sister crafting a crafting table.

"I'm going to build lots of signs." she shortly replied.

"For what?"

"I want to make a small message indicating that I was actually here so that when people log in again, they would know that I really did visit them," she said, typing in a few words in the sign that she planted at Bad's house before pressing enter.

"The better innit sibling is here! I love your house btw, it's very homey!:D"

Tubbo laughed at her words, "They're so alike chat. I could really tell that they are siblings because of excessive use of the happy smile emoticon."

"I literally have no comment," Tommy said, raising both of his hands in the air before letting out a laugh.

"Okay moving on-"

"Hey Big Q is online." Tubbo announces as he checks the people who are on the server at the moment.

"OH BIG Q!" The blonde teen excitedly exclaimed. "Hold on for a moment Toriー let me just type in something." He said. She nods in reply as she leans back on his gaming chair so that he would be able to use the keyboard.

TommyInnit: Big Q
TommyInnit: COME TO MY HOMEW
Quackity: i am MUSEUM

"Smols, before we continue our tour, let's first introduce you to Big Q"

"Who is this Big Q?" Tori curiously asked as she watched her brother led them to a different route.

"He's a pretty nice fellow. " Tommy told her.

"You'll like him a lot Tori. He's a Mexican man." Tubbo added.

"Hmm, you seem very fond of this man. I sure do hope that he likes me."

"Of course he will. In fact, you've already met him." After a few turns in the 'alley' that Tommy likes to call, they've arrived at the big white museum.

"Look! He's even in his little boat." The two teens snickered as they watch the other player row a boat on the wooden platform.

"When did I even meet him-" she starts then it dawn on her. "Oh no.." she uttered out as they approached a familiar blue character.

"What do you mean by oh no?" Tommy asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Uh Tommy, I think the Big Q that you're talking about is the guy that I killed when I first log in here." Tori honestly said, causing him to turn to her with a surprised look.

Tommy gave her an incredulous look, "So you mean to tell me that you killed Big Q?"

"Yep."

"Well, I'm not totally surprised there. He probably deserved it in the first place." he chortles.

"Oh, he did. I was just handing him flowers when all of a sudden he suddenly started punching me for no reason." Tori explains, leaning her head onto his shoulder as she watched him play the game. He just lets out a hum as he used his right hand to tousle her hair.

"It even got way funnier when we later found out that he was killed by a little girl." Tubbo snorted.

The little girl shrugs as a small smirk appear on her face, "You know what they say, woman supremacy, am I right?" she said giving a peace sign to the camera. She smiles as she saw lots of pogs from the chat.

"So, are we just gonna stand here ?"

"Let's just talk to Big Q."

"Do you know what drugs are Tori?"

"Um yeah. They kind of talk about it too much in school." Tori grimaced.

Tommy snorted, "Yeah of course they doー so this guy over hereー this guy is that!" he pointed towards the man who's sitting on a boat with his back facing towards them. As if he was waiting for his cue, he slowly turns around revealing his smiley face.

Tori couldn't help but burst out of laughter, "I don't know why but the way he turns around his boat makes it way funnier to watch!"

Tubbo wheezed at the little girl's words, "I couldn't agree more." He replied. The other teen just shook his head at the two.

"Alright let's just talk to Big Q." Tommy said, sending him an invite to the dc server.

"AAYYYYYYEEE"

"AYEEEEE BIG Q!"

"Are you looking to buy, man?!" Quackity exclaimed, turning his head at the two.

"No, no, we're definitely not buying." Tommy immediately declined. He moves back a bit to let his sister play again.

"Big Q, this is Tommy's sister. She's on Tommy's account at the moment." Tubbo told him.

"Wait, sister? You mean MiniInnit?"

Tori turns to Tommy with an unsure look before looking back, "Uh yeah I supposed so? Is that what people call me?" she asked. Tommy nods in reply, "Yeah, people on Twitter call you that." 

"Oh! That's so cool. I like it." She was shocked to hear that she was given a nickname by the internet.

"But you can call me by my real name, which is Tori! I think I've mentioned it that before when we first met?"

"Yeah, the time when you killed me with a freaking sword. That was very  was very uncool of you, by the way."

"Hey man, you were the first one to attack me for no reason. So I had to do what I need to do, which is protecting myself."

"Yeah- with a sword!"

"Okay lookー I apologize for killing you accidentally, but I hope that we could still be friends? Can we start over again, please?"

"Hmm okay, I guess that's fine. I forgive you."

"Yehey! See Tommy, they're my friends now." Tori smugly said, turning to her brotherー he scoffs at her.

"Okay, what is it with you and stealing my friends. They're my friends in the first place!" Tommy whined causing the three to laugh at him.

"Anyway- you wanna buy happy flour man?" Quackity asked, showing it to her.

Tori gave him a perplexed look, "Happy flour?" she inquires.

"It's under the street, they make you happy man!ー"

"Oh no oh no- do NOT buy drugs from this man." Tubbo warned her, punching Tommy's character back from him.

"But drugs are bad!" Tori chided at Quackity.

"Nooooooo" Quackity quickly denied. "They're good! Good for your health!"

Tommy shook his head, "That's like Wilbur saying sand is good."

Quackity ignores their protest as he kept on insisting that drugs are good. "Try it man!" He told her, throwing some happy flour in her way.

"Uh no thank you." Tori sheepishly said, stepping back.

"No no no no no-"

user12: I could really feel the stress Tommy and Tubbo are going through right now
user03: he looks so worked up, aw
user25: Big brother Innit looking after his little sister

"Big Qー we're not allowed to talk about drugs. We need to keep it PG family!"

"Yep keep it PG friendly in my stream." Tori added, ignoring the side look that her brother gave her.

"PG?! How am I going to sell this stuff then, huh?!" Quackity exclaimed.

"Yeah, we have to be PG. Just, listen to the child Big Q and no one will get hurt." Tubbo nodded.

"You know what Toriー there's nothing bad with the good stuff!" Quackity kept on throwing happy flours on the floor causing the trio the run away from him.

Tubbo pushes Tommy's character, "Let's just get out of here!" he yelled.

"You can't just give out drugs to a 9 year oldー that's just wrong." Tommy said.

"Yeah, isn't that against the law?" Tori inquired.

"nononono." quackity shook his head.

"There's no law on Big Q." Tommy pointed out.

"Just try it!" The Mexican guy insisted.

"This is getting out of hand." Tubbo said with confused noises.

"Hey man, check this outー check this out." Tori looks at Quackity's way along with Tubbo, waiting for the man's next actions.

Tommy quickly shook his head, "No no-"

"This is how you know I'm for real-" Quackity removed his shirt, causing Tommy to scream and quickly covering Tori's innocent eyes. She got hella confused when her visions got covered.

"What is happening-"

"AHH NO TORI RUN! RUN!" Tubbo yelled, startling the little girl. The bee boy starts to pushing Tommy's character back."GO THIS WAY! GO THIS WAY!"

"GO WHERE?! I LITERALLY CAN'T SEE RIGHT NOW!" Tori panicked, trying to maneuver with the keyboard as her brother continues to cover her eyes. She slightly slaps his arm with her right hand, "Tommy stop covering my eyes I can't see!"

The older Simons sibling shook his head, "NO JUST GO STRAIGHT-" he instructed her. "You're going to be fine."

"Tubbo remove him from the discord server!"

"What-"

"rEMOVE HIM FROM THE DISCORD SERVER-"

"Bu-"

"REMOVE HI-"

"I'M NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SERVER, IT'S YOU!"

Tommy stopped, blinking as realization starts to hit him. "Oh.... yeahh I remember now." He sheepishly said, letting go of his hands from her eyes. Quickly using his computer for a split second to kick Quackity out of the call. The two teens sighed in relief as they finally got rid of him from the vc.

The little girl blinks numerously, trying to adjust to the lightings. "Wha- what just happened?"

"Nothing." The two teens shortly replied, not wanting to tell her what had happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 510 47
Y/N is a loyal L'manberg citizen and Wilbur and Tommy's sister but she has a secret, every night she sneaks out to be with her best friends, Dream, G...
771K 28.7K 22
▬ 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 (𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜) 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ⋆.ೃ࿔* ✧˖*°࿐ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 georgenotfound's sister has an encounter with tommy an...
90.3K 1.3K 31
You are Wilbur's little sister that no one knows of. But one day you accidentally appear in Wilbur's stream.. - Kinda fast moving story - Tommy x fem...
438K 14.7K 37
We all know that Phil has three sons, Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy; but what if he had another child. A daughter. And what if no one had seen her for ye...