Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

By eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... More

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

29

1.2K 55 0
By eroticFifi

                         MARKED

SHE IS MINE NOW, MARKED FOR ETERNITY, FOR LIFE, FOR DESTINY YET TO UNFOLD.

Enzo's pov

"Mark me!"
Her words stung me, for so many minutes I couldn't move or say exactly how I feel, I didn't expect her to know of the mark since I haven't actually opened up about it afraid she won't accept my teeth sinking into her neck.

"You sure?"
I wanted to make sure she know what she wanted.

"Very sure. I want to be yours so we can share a lot of bonds like those mind links. I want to be complete with you."

"It's painful."

"I know, but I want it."

I began to see her more in a sexy lustrous way. Her lips were Fuller and just the thought of me marking her made her neck look glowy.

"What are you waiting for."

"I'm so overjoyed that I can't think right now."

"Do it already."

I kissed her lips promising myself to be gentle with her but my wolf had another thing in mind, he wanted it quick, I tried to keep him down. Ava was hurt and I can't afford to hurt her more.

I trailed down her neckline with my tongue and she moaned in response while clutching my waist and pushing me closer to her.

I found a perfect spot just above her collar bone where I felt a faint pulse.

"Please." She moaned while begging, this turned me on so hard that if she wasn't hurt I will make love to her before I mark her.

"Please don't make me want you."
I pleaded with her, I want to keep my sanity at least.

"I can't I want you more than you think."

"Keep quiet." I felt my canine grow and my wolf surfacing, I sang them into her neck carefully and she whimpered below me holding me tighter.

I tasted her blood and felt them run through my veins and bonding with mine. I felt complete and so much energy run through me. She was sweet, I swear I haven't tasted a blood so sweet. I allowed my wolf to bond with her before I began to lick her up.

She moaned and wriggled but never let go of me.

"Oh God! Please never stop."

I didn't know mating someone will turn you on sexually, I thought it was all pain but here she was begging me to take her.

As I sucked up her blood I felt all the energy in her and also how much she loved me, it's actually more than how much she made me know. It lightened me up and I swore and dedicated my life to her.

"Did you make a life promise to me right now."

"Good you can hear my inner thoughts, be alert because I will call you so often now."

I stopped licking her when I know it has healed enough to look like a bruise.

"You okay?" I asked while looking into her eyes. She nodded and embraced me, all her actions are taking me so unaware.

"I love you."

"I know you do, more than a lot."

I wanted to stand to go prepare what to eat for the both of us but she pushed me back to the bed.

"Tell me if you had sex with Lisa."

I laughed at her actions and scrolled face. "I will never do something like that. I love you and till forever I only want to have sex with you."

She smiled and it warmed my heart.
"I would have truly not forgive you if you had."

"I couldn't do it. The opportunity came so many times but I just couldn't."

"I feel very dizzy, being marked is so tiring get out let me rest."

"Are you chasing me out?"

"Yes never to come back."

"Okay."

I walked out to let her sleep. I needed to work anyway. My goods are about to come, of course that was the only thing I could use to distract her friends to leave. I walked to the kitchen and met Michalina preparing breakfast.

"I need to be away for some time. Take good care of Ava she's sleeping upstairs."

She nodded and looked at me thoroughly before smiling and averting her eyes.

"Don't disturb her till she wakes up."

"No problem alpha... Alpha forgive me but I just can't ignore it, you have a blood stain by the corner of your lips."

I licked my lips and it tasted like Ava. I looked at her and saw the mischief in her eyes.
"Don't disturb her with any girlish talk."

I walked out but I can still hear her giggling. She understands what really happened and I can't blame her at all.

I spent the day checking on the ruins of the war and repairing some things. Hugo helped mobilize the rogue from Gabriel's pack who surrendered. I don't really know if I can accept them into my pack but I hope they're good at least for now they don't know their master is still alive.

For now they became the little slaves doing most of the jobs and I think that is actually better. I left and travelled back to the town to take care of my business before I returned. It was late when I returned, by 10:00 pm and I thought Ava will be asleep but I was surprised to see her in the sitting room and angry when I saw her sitting with Sayers and laughing at what he's saying.

I cleared my throat since she couldn't notice I was back. She looked up and smiled but I frowned, I told her I don't like her with Sayers. I don't blame myself, it's the protect mate syndrome.

"Ava thought you'd be tired, it's late."

"I'm not tired."

She simply replied and faced Sayers and continued talking to him. I had a long and tiring day to be stressed over this issue. I simply ignored them and went to the room but she took like forever to come even after taking my bath.

I went back to the sitting room and found them still talking, I don't know what they were discussing. So I walked towards them and sat in between forcefully breaking that little pact between them.

"Come on man." Sayers looked annoyed.

"What? She's mine okay." I glared at him with all the anger in me.

"Easy, we were just talking about Isabelle." Ava rested her hand on my shoulder and when I didn't budge she rested her head on my shoulder and sighed tiredly, damn her, she knows she makes me weak and she's using that.

"Can I take you to the room to rest now."

"Sure honey." She stood up and pulled me with her.
"Goodnight Sayers it was a wonderful night with you."

"Sure honey, tomorrow."

I growled and looked at him but Ava clutched me and smiled at Sayers.
"Sure tomorrow but definitely not in the night, I'll be busy with him."

"Of course."

She led me towards the room and locked it after we both entered.
"Don't get mad that way."

"No man will come back and meet his woman with another man and not get angry especially one who has a record."

"Geez! Sound like you found us together making love."

I pulled her towards me and pinned her to the wall ignoring if her body really hurt. "Do you know what I will do to you when I see you making love to another man."

She smirked and shook her head. "I will like to know mister."

"I will snap his head but slowly and painfully making sure he grasp all form of pain to hell."

"Then what happens to me."

"I'll decide after that."

"Like for real."

"I can't kill my mate doesn't mean I can't punish her. There are a lot of ways to do that." I traced my fingers on her checks and felt they have gotten rough and pale. I need to feed her more.

"That sounds like freedom, I can live with some punishments."

She smirked again and pushed me then walked to the bed.
"You came back late today, had a rough day?"

"Yea kinda." I went under the covers with her and hugged her tight but enough to let her breath.

"I talked to my friends and they said you should be really grateful they didn't kill you."

"Do your friends know I'm Werewolf."

"No."

"I bet they don't know, I mean that alone should make them stay clear of me."

She scoffed. "Ridiculous."

"So when are you going to tell them."

"I called them over after they are done with work which will take them like two days. I want to help Sayers and tell them who you are, I mean both of you. They will react like, Ava you kept a secret from us? It will take a lot of energy to suck up those complaints but it'll be easy."

"I don't want them to stress you, you've barely recovered."

"I know but they're my friends, they know not to stress me more than you at least they won't pin me to a wall and grind me with a dick."

"But they don't have one."

"Or breast."

I laughed and kissed her neck where I left my mark early this morning.
"How does it feel now."

"Arousing. Don't kiss me that way again if I'm not strong, it's making me boneless."

"Good because I want you writhing with needs." I kissed her again but kept my lips on and made slow and perfect circles around them with my tongue. I know how it makes people feel, when your mate nip on your mark, it makes you go more than boneless.

She turned to face me, forcefully breaking my assault. I thought she was just ending it but I was surprised when she kissed me and grabbed my dick inside my shorts, when she reached inside I don't know.

She's gotten more naughty, I know she doesn't take first step this way and I wonder what's prompting her to do so. But I love this side of her.

She squeezed softly while her tongue traveled into my mouth to dance in rhythm with her hand. My balls were also grabbed in a handful and twirled around, then she moved back to my dick and she rubbed up and down. She moaned into my mouth as the intensity of her pleasure magnified.

"God Ava what are you doing to me."

"Helping you come off, it's been so long and I know you almost died with all the temptations." I know she meant Lisa but God how can I think about it when the only thing that matters is the Ava on me pulling my shorts and enveloping my dick in her mouth.

I was worried for her but the pleasure didn't let me think. "Ava please take it easy on your health, you scare me."

She moaned, gave me a hmmm sound and gagged on my dick. She took me down to her throat sucked and pushed me back up. She's gotten better, I don't know when I taught her that.

Pleasures came and I lost control when I jerked off and collapsed on the pillow with her still on top. After some seconds she got up, walked to the bathroom and moments later returned with a wet towel. She carefully wiped me off and returned it without saying anything.

When she came back to the bed I was strong enough to embrace and talk to her. "Where'd you learn that from."

"You of course."

"I didn't know if I taught you that part."

"Yes you did, more than this but I'll get better with time."

"I'll never kiss your mark again if I don't want trouble."

She was quiet, I know she was tired and needed to sleep.
"Ava?"

"Hmmm"

"I was wondering if by tomorrow we should go see your uncle."

She raised her head but didn't look at me. "Why?"

"Because I'll be taking you for the rest of your lifetime and I'll feel bad if I keep fucking you and not get to take his permission officially. I want to make another baby with you but the more I think about it the more I don't want my baby to grow without knowing her mother's part. I want her to get involved with both of us."

"What's with growing up without knowing mother's part, of course I won't let that happen and who said the next baby will be a her."

"Serious all you're concerned about is the sex of the baby we've not worked for. Come on babe it involves a lot of waist breaking."

"Okay but it won't be tomorrow, I'm too weak to travel for such long distance."

"Okay. Anytime is fine."

"Just get ready to explain the waist breaking, my uncle doesn't take shit I'm like his daughter and won't let anyone disable me with long freaky sex."

"Sleep you're tired and talking crazy. I will never break your waist I need that to jerk off."

"Devil. Most times I wonder if you really love me."

"You're my life, especially now I've made a bond with you. There's a lot that ties us now."

"Yea." She said weakly and I know the sleep was finally taking over her.

I covered us up while I rested her comfortably on me. She's perfect and right from the first day till now am still grateful for having this natural cliche and not rejecting her because she's human and have no power whatsoever. I still don't regret the decision to accept and love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 2.7K 57
(English Version) Iris Gomez, 30, thought she had it all: a great career, friends, family, and a fiance that she would marry in two months. However...
7.1K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
1.1M 37.4K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...
578K 15.6K 37
BOOK 2 The way his breath fanned my cheeks, how big his hand felt around my wrists, how easy it would be to lean up and press my lips to his. A rush...