Mr. Mafia And Mrs. CEO

By omfg_af

[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ first time for everything
Chapter 3~ Help
Chapter 4~ Gay couple...
Chapter 5~ professional
Chapter 6~ Chocolate
Chapter 7~ A long night
Chapter 8~ Perfectly fine
Chapter 9~ Let loose
Chapter 10~ Hate
Chapter 11~ "Oblivious dumbass"
Chapter 12~ Coffee
Chapter 13~ Fried
Chapter 14~ His bride
Chapter 15~ Forced
Chapter 16~ Resist
Chapter 17~ Stripper Ace
Chapter 18~ Crazy
Chapter 19~ Wine
Chapter 20~ Target
Chapter 21~ Fish
Chapter 22~ Presentation
Chapter 23~ "God-fucking-damn"
Chapter 24~ Seriously
Chapter 25~ Terrified
Chapter 26~ "I do"
Chapter 27~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 28~ Princess
Chapter 29~ Sorry
Chapter 30~ Fake irritation
Chapter 31~ One month...
Chapter 32~ Dog
Chapter 33~ Pillow fight
Chapter 34~ Texts
Chapter 35~ Couch
Chapter 36~ Consumption
Chapter 37~ FBI
Chapter 38~ Make out...
Chapter 39~ Room service
chapter 40 ~ anklet

Chapter 2~ Monstrous

795K 16.3K 16.9K
By omfg_af

Not edited- Ayo wassup pretty hotties?

I rlly hope this isn't cringe no more-

So I hope u all commented and voted on the last chapter, so yeah please do the same for this one and fill this up with new comments. Idk why I feel like comments give me my validation from y'all lmao.

So yeah make sure to vote and comment

Have a fun read!

Bella Hale

I have no idea how I went from roasting old men to baby sitting a 3 year old and her fucking father.

"Alright!" I yell, gaining the creature's attention.

They freeze, slowly they both look towards me with stupid grins yelling 'we're too cute to be yelled at' I will step on you, literally, with my heels and watch you both idiots suffer.

"Like father like daughter" I mutter before picking Ariana up, I place her on my hip and glare playfully at her, "It is so past your bedtime missy".

Yours too bitch.

We don't talk about that...

She giggles and kisses my cheek, "I know aunty Ella" She says pouting, and here is the part where she grins and tells me she'll go to sleep after the next movie.

"Bedtime" I state in a matter of fact voice, she rolls her eyes before wiggling out of my grasp and she settles onto the floor.

When she is on the floor she crosses her tiny arms before she sticks her tongue out at me and her dad before walking off like a small tiny grumpy troll.

The pink one with it's hair sticking up like an erection...

She stops at the stairs and says "I WUV YOU TWO" in an angry voice before walking up the stairs, I chuckle and look at one of the maids with a 'Go help her' look, And she nods and runs over.

I plop back onto the couch and narrow my eyes at Maxon, My childhood best friend. Also the dumb idiot I hate to call my brother, like don't get me wrong or anything I love him, but sometimes he can be so god damn annoying...

He gives me a charming smile which any other girl would melt under, but not me. That guy on the floor dressed in a lilo and stitch onesie is like the brother I never asked for. We basically grew up together because of how our parents were business partners.

I roll my eyes, "Bella" He sings dragging my name as he sits beside me, I sigh. And here comes the annoying unneeded things he always tells me. Not going  to lie, I know I said it's annoying but I like when him and Ari talk to me about their days. "What" I mutter acting like I could care less

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he mutters.

Why the fuck does everyone keep thinking that?

That  dick face ruined my whole mood. I was in a pissy mood and now I'm in a bitchy mood.

Ace fucking D'Angelo. Dick.

"Let's watch you insult that musty ass bitch again" he says grabbing the remote.

I groan, IT WAS ONCE, Sure bitch, Sure.

Today I actually woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

My phone alarm was so quiet I could barely get up, I regret destroying my other one... But then to make all this even better, when I was trying to get out of bed I got tangled in my sheets because I had them wrapped around me due to how cold it was, and well I tripped over them and fell to my phat ass.

Then I stayed on the floor, being lazy for a good ten minutes before finally getting up and walking to the shower. My ass is sore, that sounds wrong.

I wait for the shower to warm up, it's a scam I tell you. You could start it as warm but it takes so long to actually reach the wanted temperature.

Yawning as I open the door to the glass shower before stepping in, I have meetings today, which I don't have the energy for to be honest.

I feel the corners of my lips tilt up the slightest bit when the warm water hits my body, turning up the temperature for the water to be a little warmer before I let my hair under the shower head.

My eyes shut on their own accord when the water wets my hair, relaxation running through my body as the memories from the press conference a bit ago run through my mind.

I pissed a lot of people off...

My mind drifts off to him, I know people annoy me, but him...His whole existence annoys me, his face even pisses me off. But the heat I felt in my body when his eyes were on me was a weird feeling, like I knew he was staring at something he couldn't have. And just to feed into my ego, I want to make sure he never gets anywhere close to me...

Sighing as I shake my head a bit, Bella get him out of your mind. It was an empty warning he gave you in the elevator, he meant nothing. You're overthinking it too much.

After pushing the thoughts out of my mind I take a slow nice shower.

I ended up choosing a white blazer dress with gold buttons, a deep v-neck neckline, some simple black booted heels, leaving my shit brown hair fall to a bit lower than mid-waist In natural waves because I didn't have time to straighten, then style it.

Damn you don't look monstrous anymore...

Running a hand through my hair one last time before grabbing my phone and quickly running down the stairs, happy that I have mastered the art of running in heels.

I go to walk past the kitchen but Max stops me, "pancakes?" he offers and my eyes find him and his daughter both in chef hats, chuckling slightly under my breath as I shake my breath. Well that's cute.

"No thanks, I'm late!" I shout running off, then it hits me. Why am I running? I own the company...

One of us has to be the dumb one, hint hint it's not me

That's it, no more capital.

Wait-I'M SORRY

I ignore the bitch in my head as I unlock my car, getting in I connect my spotify using the bluetooth before playing my sex playlist for my non-existent sex life.

My finger taps on the steering wheel, to the beat when party monster by the weeknd comes on. Singing the lyrics under my breath helps the ride go faster. I love music, it's like a life support after my heels.

The drive was fast, considering the music blasting in my car as I drove a good 20 over the speed limit.

I walk into my building and stand at the receptionist's desk.

"Ms. Hale, good morning." I see Kyla's grip on her folder tighten when she sees me, I have no idea why people fear me so much...

"Cancel all my meetings for today, please" I say in a bored tone, I have better things to do today then fucking sit in front off useless companies with them trying to impress me. I can do that tomorrow if anything.

She looks confused as she scrolls through her ipad, "Cancel or reschedule?" she asks and I sigh as I start walking off. "Cancel, as I said"

I press the button for the elevator and wait for it to open. When it does I walk into the empty box, really hoping no one here is claustrophobic or else I'd have to find a solution for them. Which I would with no doubt, my employee's comfort comes first.

When it opens on the third floor I get out and walk into the hallway that leads to my office, why the fuck is it so quiet in here? Who died?

I shrug to myself before grabbing the handle to my office, pushing it open just to hear a fucking idiot. "Morning, are you in a better mood today?"

Ace motherfucking D'Angelo

Stalker. I'm reading way too many books, why is this not scaring me?

Shut up consy

"Did you need something? Or do you have your daddy run your company for you while you walk around doing nothing?" I ignored his comment before, I'm in a perfect mood.

"See that you clearly didn't" he says with a smirk, I press my intercom that leads to my PA's office "Who the fuck let Mr. D'Angelo In Kyla" I ask not bothering to hide the annoyance in my voice.

No answer

"Kyla?"

Nothing

I take a deep breath and it takes everything in me not to fucking yell at her, be professional Bella. You're in the office not at home, let's calm down now shall we?

"I'll ask again, who let Mr. D'Angelo into my office?" I ask calmly, my hands tighten around the edge of my desk as I watch Ace enjoying the show in front of him. With his arms on the tops of my couch, his legs spread as he manspreads.

"S-Sorry ma'am, I think it was the-" before she could continue, someone else spoke from her side. "Come back sweetheart" a man groans and I freeze.

I sigh, Ace chuckles.

"Shit, M-Ms. Hale I'm so sorry" she panics as she stutters on her words and I hear her muttering shit under her breath as the man tries...'consulting' her.

"Kyla, I could care less what you do in your free time. Just wait for your break or something" I mutter the last part. This is awkward.

I see Ace lift his hips re-adjusting himself on the couch from the corner of my eyes, "Sorry" she whispers once again.

I went to repeat my question for the third time, but before I could ask she talked. Clearing her throat before she speaks, "I think it was the receptionist, this morning she was talking about how she got a hundred dollars" she says and the embarrassment of being caught still lingers in her voice.

I look at D'Angelo, my jaw clenches and I feel all my self control flying out of the window singing 'lose your temper' or how the joker says 'why so serious?' just telling me to snap and let my anger issues take control.

I keep my eyes on him as I speak, a smirk lingering on his lips. "Let Ms. Whatever the fuck her name was known she's fired. Right now on the spot, throw her paycheck in her face and have the guards escort her out. Make sure to make a fucking scene" I say, my voice cold and not caring for the embarrassment the girl might feel. She can shove the 100$ up her ass now.

There are only 2 people on this planet who will see my sweet side, Ari and Maxon.

"Yes, right away" she says and I hear papers moving and stuff. But before she leaves I talk again.

"Did the bitch cancel all my meetings for today?" I ask, completely ignoring the man on my couch, watching all this go down with amusement.

"I'll check" She says typing something, She sighs and says "Sorry but no, And it's too late to cancel the one in 5 minutes but would you like me to cancel the other ones".

Fuck that fucking bitchy ass dumb bitch receptionist.

"Yes" I grit through my teeth, the one I wanted to avoid the most.

I let go of the button and sit down on my chair, "That was fun to watch, im sure my friend had fun with your PA there, Ms. Hale" He says, taunting me and arrogance in his voice like it was in the elevator.

That dick face, now I wanna kill him.

"Fuck you, D'Angelo-" I pause getting up, I fix my dress and walk to the door, "-I want you gone before im back" I say looking over my shoulder.

He just gives me a cocky look, "Why'd you think I'd stay? I'm also in this meeting, Bella"

I roll my eyes and walk out slamming the door in his face, perfectly sculpted face, Like how can he be so hot and a dick at the same time?

-------------

A/N
Word count: 2289

you will not believe the amount of grammar and spelling mistakes there were-

HELP- the OG was so fucking cringe I hope I made this at least a bit better bro, like wtf was I thinking writing this?

If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to message me here or on insta which is the same user as my wp (omfg_af)

Anyways, hope you're enjoying this book and I hope to see all your comments and votes here and next chapter. See you all later, toodlesssss.

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 13.8K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
518K 4.8K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...
5.2M 134K 107
I looked at her possessively before grabbing her by the nape of her neck and pulling her closer to me, our lips a breath away. "You are mine. Only mi...
512K 20.2K 46
Book 1 of Italian Romance series "An Italian's virgin Escort" is completed. Can be read as standalone. This is book 2 "Why did you follow me, Nicco...