โ™” ๐ถ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› โ™” ๐ถ.๐‘Œ๐ฝโ™”

By Andypwark798

โžช๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘™/๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข โžช๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘: 16/05/21 โžช๐ธ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘: More

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ

๐น๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’

5 2 21
By Andypwark798

Woah bro are we still on 5?

Damnnnnnnn I'm slow af

Also HES CRYING BRO PLS CAN I JUST HUG HIM

ID PROLLY LOOK SUPER TINY NEXT TO HIS 182cm ASS BUT STILL

Also I have no clue ab fencing terms so pls don't kill me if u cringe 

Kinda short chapter cuz we needs to get the story going (still cant belive it only 5)

Also not all men r some emotionless freaks

So yes he's crying

Parents abusing their child is no joke 

The sound of swords clashing against each other, two individuals ruthlessly trying to get one over the other.

The first raised the hilt, narrowly dodging the seconds attack, thrusting the blade at him. The second swerved as well, a low chuckle leaving his mouth, only for the metal tip of the others fencing blade to be pressed into his shoulder, right when he was about to do the same to his opponent.

His shoulders sagged, pulling his helmet off his head, pushing his long brown hair back, sweat on his brow.

He grinned when his opponent did the same, yellow hair disheveled.

"How do you always beat me?" He walked over to the others, grabbing a water bottle, downing it in one go.

Yeonjun shrugged, unzipping his fencing jacket, white t-shirt sticking to his body. "Ever heard of practice, my dear king?" He muttered sarcastically.

A taller male smacked the back of Yeonjun's head, scolding him for being insensitive to the topic the boy hated so very much. Yeonjun retaliated with a snarky remark, sticking his tongue out at the younger.

"It was a joke Binnie."

"Yeah hyung!"

"Shut up Kai. And you Jun, learn to be more sensitive to people's emotions, m'kay?"

"Oh look who's going all leader on us."

"Wait. Since when am I not sensitive to peoples emotions?"

"Is no one gonna address the fact he told me to shut up?"

"Suck it up, Kai."

"Don't be rude Tae."

"That's rich coming from you Binnie."

Beomgyu sighed, gaze falling on the faint impression of a gash on Yeonjun's stomach, eyes widening by a fraction. He whipped his head up to examine his expression, glad to see him busy talking to Taehyun.

He hesitated before calling him.

"Hey Jun?"

Yeonjun turned around to look at him. "Yeah?"

Beomgyu pointed at his lower abdomen, "Did he...did he hurt you again?"

Everyone went quiet, the playful atmosphere immediately being replaced by a tense one, Beomgyu's words hanging in the air.

Yeonjun turned away, moving towards his bag, socked feet making soft pattering noises on the mat that lay on the floor to cushion their falls. He unzipped it, the sound resonating across the large room.

"Nothing out of the ordinary." He said, failing to keep the bitterness out of his voice, "Nothing he hasn't done before."

His voice cracked, eyes glossing over, hands moving hastily to wipe the tears away.

No one moved. No one did anything until Yeonjun turned around to face them, face blank.

He looked at the ground, licking his lips before talking, "I'm scared. The...the demon. It's becoming stronger and I can already barely control it...what if...what if it takes control of me for real?"

He feels a hand caress his back and help him sit down.

"Don't." The youngest spoke, face pale, "don't say something like that. We'd never let something like that happen."

Yeonjun looked down at his hands, sniffing, barely comforted by the boys words.

I don't think any of you can do anything about it though.

————————————

"Grandma! Tell your son to stop with his weird experiments!" Seyeon whines, passing the elderly women a bowl of salad, "Just the other day I came home and heard a crash, turns out Dad exploded something and broke some of Mom's china plates."

She raised her index finger and showed it to her grandmother, pouting. "Look! I have a cut and it's still not gone!"

The old lady smiled amusedly, tutting at the small, shallow gash on the girls finger. She looked up at Seyeon, grey eyes twinkling, a violet glow surrounding her.

"Did it bleed?" Her sister Seorin piped up from the seat beside her mother, mouth full of food.

Her mother shot her a disapproving look, making a 'tsk' sound at her lack of table etiquette.

"No, duh," she drawled, "I was just being overdramatic - kinda like you when a kid at school teases you."

"Hey!"

After dinner the family sat in the living room, both Seyeon and Seorin waiting impatiently for their grandmother to give them their gifts, just like she did every time she visited.

She grinned, the dim lighting casting a shadow over her ancient face. She handed Seorin a small package, wrapped in silver paper, adorned with a black bow.

"This," she looked at the package fondly, "is a necklace that was given to me by my grandmother. She told me that it had the power to repel evil creatures, so I always kept it around my neck - until I decided you needed it more."

Seorin thanked her, a humorous look falling over her face. "Grandma, you don't actually think fairytale creatures exist, do you?"

Her grandmother looked grave, her tone serious, "Now don't go ridiculing all those monsters out there. They exist, and they're much more brutal than how they're portrayed in fairytales."

Seorin nodded, but still didn't look convinced.

"And you, my darling Seyeon-" Seorin snorts, muttering something along the lines of 'favoritism be like', "- this book, one I have had in my possession for the longest time, is what I give to you. Goodness knows how many beings have tried to get their hands on one of these and failed."

Seyeon gingerly holds the large book, it's cover made of leather. She examines it.

'The Book Of All Creatures That Aren't Widely Believed In.'

"Tboactawbi?" She says out loud, drawing a giggle from Seorin who was leaning over her, trying to read the cover.

Her grandmother chuckles, tapping the subheading.

"The Monster Book of Monsters," she said, her lips pulling down into a sad smile.

Seyeon examined the book, opening it and reading the first page out loud, the writing messy and scrawled in the middle of the aged sheet.

"I am Kim Juyeon , I have written this book purely for knowledgable purposes. The year I began this was 1783. In this book you will find the descriptions, images and powers of all the supernatural creatures I have encountered during my time on earth. Be warned that if this book gets in the wrong hands, it could cause destruction to the magical world." She looked up, brows furrowed, "What does he mean magical world?"

Her grandmother opens her mouth to say something but their mother cuts her off, a nervous smile on her lips, an orange hue surrounding her.

"It's pretty late, your grandmother should go to sleep," she helps the old lady up and takes her to her room, behind the third door down the corridor on her left.

Seorin grins, delicately opening the package and carefully opening the velvety box inside.

A shiny necklace appears, a stone sapphire in the middle.

She giggles, unhooking it and fastening it around her neck, showing it to her father who was about to doze off.

He smiled groggily, eyelids heavy, mumbling something about "You should go to bed too."

He looked over at Seyeon who still sat cross legged on the floor, staring at the first page.

He crawled off the sofa and sat beside her, mimicking her position.

"What's wrong Yeon?"

She jumped, snapping out of her daze. She set the book down beside her, shutting it.

"A lot of things are wrong," She said, dejectedly, a frown on her lips, "I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing with my life, I can't even get a job and help out in the house more because I didn't finish high school and get my diploma. No one would want to hire me. And..."

She bit on her lip, eyes darting around the room, craning her neck to make sure her mother wasn't listening.

"And I don't wanna work with Mom anymore. She's a control freak! Never lets me go anywhere unless it's for my part time at the store! The last time she let me go to the library was 2 weeks ago!"

Her father chuckled, shaking his head, gesturing behind her.

She turned around, catching sight of her mothers murderous face staring down at her. Seyeon laughed nervously, running out of the room, her mother yelling after her.

"You come back here!"

So who do u thinks the second main lead?

Lmao I'm so obv

Neways hope u liked this dry, short chapter 

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
245K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
462K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
432K 17.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...