Chaos in mystic falls

By Xxdeath0811

Like the title suggests. I'm gonna make it chaotic. Damon x klaus Caroline x Rebekah Maybe a bonnie x Elena More

The curse being broken
The meeting
The meeting 2
Threatning a little witch
Klauses new obsession
Rebekah pov
Damon annoying the others
The uninvited bar meeting
Hybrid makes himeself known
The deal
Originals group chat
Klaus
Groupchat
Kols disaster plan
Kols disaster plan 2
Part 22
The mystic gang groupchat
The sibling war
Auther
The cursed week
Caroline
Auther
Finns arrivel
Convincing stefan
Steps to bribing stefan
Part 27
Lieving to get drunk
The unknown ghost
Captured or captured
Interrogated
Aftermath
Afternath II
Family game night ❌

Elijah going pychotic

2.2K 58 2
By Xxdeath0811

After I saw that text message I became enraged and that never happens. For the 43rd time in my life I actually felt like going on a massacre. I need to find kol first because how dare he say that I wouldn't hurt them.

Right now I was in mystic grills searching for kol. I scanned the bar and finally found him on his phone, one look my way made him freeze and start going pale. Just when I thought I shouldn't take things to far becouse he was still a young and irresponsible, he had the audacity to make a run for it at normal human speed.

Kol POV
I was on my phone looking over Rebekah and how she just jinxed me. Knowing that jinxes where real from past experiences I was gonna hide somewhere until I turned my attention to the bar. I felt myself going pale bye the second., there stood the familiar suit and a very pissed of original. I didn't have to even look up seeing as I knew all to well he was pissed.

Quickly I calculated my best options for this flight or fight moment and us originals never back down from a fight even when we're outnumbered. I turned my attention to the figure walking towards me. "Fuck this shit I'm too young to die" I say whilst jumping over the table surprising a few people whilst I ran toward the door but never got far because the next thing I knew, I was being hanged from the back of my Colour and Elijah whispering in my ear the words I most feared. "Brother if its not too much trouble could you perhaps just kill me" I say in a quite voice too scared of what might anger him more.

"Oh but where is the fun in that" those words were the last thing I heard and before you knew it I elbowed him in the face and stared to run for my life knowing full well I was gonna die a slow and painful death. I looked behind  me to find Elijah laughing like a psychopath. I knew fate hated me because the next thing that happened was me fucking tripping over and falling to the ground. But I would never admit to anyone that was how I got caught, instead maybe I'll just say I was fighting guns and almost won if he didn't play dirty.

Yeah that's sounds better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 9K 60
title explains itself *disclaimer: I wrote this in like middle school so just keep that in mind🤣
299K 4.8K 45
Includes: Klaus, Stefan, Damon, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, Kol, Elijah, Elena, Rebekah, and Caroline. Female reader *** Cover Template Credit @Icefalls
74K 1.6K 18
this story contains KLAROLINE,DELENA,and STEBEKAH scenes....... hope you all like it! AND its more on KLAROLINE SCENES...but i'll also make scenes fo...
195K 6.6K 61
This is my first story and English is not my native lenguage, so be nice... After all this time I still think that Klaus and Caroline should belog to...