hi um stuff i write.

By StellarStarlight

almost all self insert- if u bitch in my comments i will reply verbally smacking u around. this book isnt fo... More

oi
will soot soot so far i guess i dunno this title doesnt need to appeal to yall-
more willbur surprise.
chased and saved
i guess chased n saved part 2 or some shit
nickname CANONS cause i said so and they are my charectors
lydia. master of nicknames.

lydia and tubbo on the roof

4 0 0
By StellarStarlight

[lydia is an oc of mine who is used in many different universes.] 

snow was falling around her as lydia stared into the distance. she was half zoned out , sitting on  the roof , not really paying attention to anything around her. the snow flakes in her black hair melted slowly , her knees to her chest with her arms hugging them there. 

a creak came from somewhere on the roof- followed by the clip clop of small hooves . someone knelt next to lydia , tilting their head while they peered at her blank face. the persons fluffy brown hair was flecked with snow flecs just like lydias. 

lydia didnt even turn her head to speak- "can you even see me with that hair in your face , tubbo?" she spoke softly- like when you havent talked aloud all morning and try to speak , you cant quite be loud enough. tubbo snickered and actually thought about it for a second.

"i am about 67% sure i can. but i'm not known for being right about things." tubbo ruffled his hair and looked out into the distance- trying to see whatever lydia saw , if she saw anything at all. which she usually didnt. tubbo took in a breath of the cold air around him and shivered- "it's too cold to be out here in your ...is it called a hero suit or?".

lydia wore a sort of suit. [long fuckin story she was in mha for a long time- i dont rlly care about u enough to tell u ngl to u dude- just i'll get pics-] 

and to explain the impracticality. lydia gives 0 fucks about practicality or even trying. she basically treats most things like a joke. 

ok back to tubbo and lydia.

lydia held a hand up to stop tubbo- "first of all...never imply i have any relations to heroes...secondly...its not a big deal..." she told him- keeping her eyes locked on absolutely nothing. 

tubbo glanced at lydias shaking shoulders- "youre shivering...so that was bullshit..." he called her out for lying and then peered back at her face- which looked paler than normal. he lifted a hand to her cheek and pulled it away- "jeez how long have you been out here?" he exclaimed , rubbing his hand onto his leg trying to warm it. "ya know you can stay out here and freeze-" tubbo spoke again- lydia looked over at tubbo , finally snapping her gaze from the....void i guess? 

tubbo shook his head- making the snow collecting on it fly off- "or you can come inside- and watch the little mermaid with me and michael while we wait for ranboo to come home." he offered as he brushed the snow from lydias own head. 

lydia stayed dead faced for a moment..."hmm....sure. i can't say no to seeing the lil guy.." a faint smile graced lydias face.

tubbo sighed relieved. "good i didnt wanna have to bury your corpse or anything- youre heavier than you loo-AH HAHA-" lydia cut tubbo off my hitting him over the head- "120 isnt big , tuuubs!" she whined. its true. its not that many pounds- but who else is tubbo gonna tease while tommy and ranboo arent here- 

tubbo stood up and held out a hand for lydia. "well...come on then."

.

.

.

"tubs..."

"yeah , lyds?"

"i uh....cant feel my legs-"

.

.

.

"....s h i t-".

tubbo had to help half carry lydia to her feet and help her down the ladder into the house- the coldness from outside seemed to melt away from her slowly as she was taken inside- 

once lydia could walk again she insisted she'd make tubbo and michael hot coco- which was a win in both their books. 

"oh! can i have lots of marshmellows?" michael asked lydia- 

lydia looked at tubbo for confirmation a moment- tubbo nodded and lydia looked back at the little boy holding onto her leg. "of course , michael.." she patted his head and sent him back to his dad so she could make the 3 mugs of hot coco. 

just as she was stirring the mugs- the door opened- a tall enderman walking isnide , brushing snow off of himself- "oh my god its freezing out there-" he complained. lydia passed him a mug- "tell me about it , bean pole-" she quipped. ranboo gave her a 'really?' look before taking the mug. "thank you-" he ....well thanked his friend for the mug of coco after his long walk in the snow. 

lydia said a quick "no prob-" before she went to make yet another mug. "hey bring these to the boys for me?" she handed ranboo the other two mugs. ranboo nodded and did his best to hold all three , taking the mugs to the living room. 

eventually lydia made herself a mug and headed out to join the others- she sat on the couch next to tubbo while ranboo sat on the ground with michael in his lap. lydia had taken her hair out of its ponytail- she sipped her coco as tubbo sang along to the songs..much to the annoyance of ranboo who insists that tubbo's singing voice was grating. 

michael had fallen asleep by the time the credits rolled- so had ranboo- curled up with michael in his arms. 

"...i could kick him awake-" tubbo said- "noooo he just got home , tubs-even tho it would be funny-" lydia admitted before she hopped over ranboos body- carefully picking up michael- "this one on the other hand needs to get to his room." she said. 

tubbo smiled and nodded..."we....can just leave ranboo on the floor pfft-". [ya tubbo thats fine and all but u know u and lydia are gonna be dragging that man to bed anyway.] lydia rolled her eyes and walked to michaels room , setting him in his bed gently. tucking him in so quietly the house seemed silent. tubbo tagged along - slowly trailing behind her to watch. 

ever since lydia had come to live with them temporarily she'd been a go to babysitter for michael.  she had siblings back in her own dimension so it was no trouble to lydia even if she insisted she hated children. lydia stood up and turned to leave- running into tubbo- luckily they didnt topple over- 

tubbo whisper shouted a "sorry!" before they both headed out of michaels room. 

"now.... to lift ranboos big ass.." lydia sighed and cracked her knuckles- "oh gooodddd" tubbo groaned before helping lydia- swinging each of ranboos arms around their shoulders- dragging him to him and tubbos shared room. they managed to get him into bed- 

"hey lydia....i may joke about you marrying me and ranboo and that its cause your loaded that we're friends- but...youre a good girl...im lucky to have you here. thanks for being here ..." tubbo admitted as lydia left him and ranboo be in their room.

lydia simply nodded and smiled before all the lights in the house went out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...