Bakubitch one shots~bakubotto...

By shototototo

one shots of bakubottom and occasionally some bakubottom pics for your dirty minds. I TAKE SUGGESTIONS! (als... More

KATsuki KiriMinaBaku
Over Stimulation/ sensory overload
Stress relief stress serobaku
I Hope You Will Be Here When I Need You

Lidabaku

4.2K 35 55
By shototototo

•Baby
•Injury
•LidaBaku
•Fluff/Angst
•ALOT OF BLOOD(TW)
•very sad
..............

Lida's POV

I was sitting at home with my beautiful daughter Linzy.
She is 3 years old and she is an absolute mama's girl.
She calls Katsuki Mamma, oh me and Katsuki are married. We decided to adopt a baby since we can't have our own.
And even though she is not our biological child, we still love her just as much.

Katsuki is on patrol right now, we take turns doing patrol so one of us can watch Linzy. We would hire a babysitter but the last time we did, the baby would hit Linzy. And now Katsuki is scared to leave her alone with someone other than me or him.

I put Linzy to bed and went to the living room to watch the news. As soon as I turned the T.V on, the reporter was basically screaming saying that there was a villain attack in the area that Katsuki was. 

"Pro hero Dynamite is currently fighting off a villain at xxx street."
The camera suddenly switched to a video of Katsuki fighting some villain with tentacles.(dont you dare say anything)

The tentacle thing picked up Katsuki and threw him into a wall. He fell down and was having a hard time standing up but he did eventually.

He ran towards the villain and flew into the air using his quirk.
"Die, Die, DIE!"

(Do I even have to say who it is?)

He exploded the villain making blood and tentacle bits fly everywhere.

The fight was over.

Katsuki looked like he was about to pass out.

But then something happened.

The tentacles grew back and the villain regained its strength.

The fight wasn't over.

The villain picked him up, he was too weak to fight back.
So it squeezed him until he threw up blood. The villain dropped him then smashed a building which fell over my lover.

I was in shock.

What just happened?

Paramedics and other heros nearby came and tried to remove some of the rubble to find Katsuki.
They eventually got some Dogs to sniff out where he was and he was found and put on a stretcher and loaded into a ambulance.

The other heros managed to find the villain and contain it so it couldn't cause anymore harm.

"Pro hero Dynamite was just escorted to the hospital after fighting with a villain. Tune in tomorrow to find out more." And just like that, it ended.

Is this real?

Oh my God.

My husband is in the hospital!

I need to see him!

I ran to Linzy's room and picked her up without waking her up and put her into the carseat in the back and drove to the hospital.

It took about 2 hours to get to the hospital because the area he was patroling was pretty far from home.

Once we made it, I took Linzy out still sleeping and made my way to the hospital doors.
I walked to the front desk lady, "Hello, I'm here to see Katsuki Bakugo."

"What is your relationship with him, we are only allowing family right now."

"I'm his husband."

"Okay, go to room 420."

"Thank you ma'am."

I went to room 420 and opened the door to see my husband on the bed with an IV in his arm and a mask on his face to help him breathe.

He looked so bad.

He had a bunch of cuts and bruises all over his body. But the thing that stuck out to me were the many big open cuts on his head. They weren't regular cuts. They were huge. I swear I could see some bone.

The doctor came in, "Hello, I'm doctor Donley. I'm sorry to tell you this but you have to leave. We are about to preform surgery."

"I understand. How long will the surgery take."

"It should take about 3-7 hours depending on if we find something else that needs to be taken care of or if we face difficulty. But you won't be allowed to visit for about a week or two in order for him to recover."

"Okay, thank you."

I left the hospital and drove back home and put Linzy to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be difficult...

Next day.

It was very difficult to sleep without cuddling my lover.

(Look at what my phone wanted to type  🤣 )

This is what would have happened:

It was very difficult to sleep without shitting myself and got out of my grandmothers room and saw that she was in her bed with a weird look on her face seem to be falling off the building and flew away from the place he was standing on a tall building in the cave he was in before didn't have all of these beautiful drawings on the walls of dirt closing in the cave he was in before didn't have all of these beautiful drawings on the walls of dirt closing in the cave he was in before didn't have all of these beautiful drawings on the walls of dirt closing in the cave he was in before didn't have all of these beautiful drawings on the walls

Okay enough of that lol.
Back to the story which is supposed to be sad 🤣😅

I made myself breakfast which was burnt toast. Katsuki usually makes breakfast for me and Linzy. So I never really learned how to cook myself food.

I heard something from Linzy's room and figured that she woke up so I went to her room and picked to her up.

I set her on the floor of the living room.
Despite being 3, she is actually pretty good at talking.

"What do you want for breakfast Linzy?"

She thought for a moment.
"Stwaberries!"

Phew. That's easy enough.

I added some other things to her plate like, blueberries, raspberries, oranges, and I put some apples juice in a cup for her. When I gave her the plate she asked me a question that I was dreading.

"Where mamma?"

I sighed and sat down next to her.
"Look Baby, mamma got hurt while working and he is in the hospital right now."

She looked up at me, "Mamma hurt?"

"Yes, Mamma's hurt"

She smiled at me, "I give Mamma kiss to make Mamma feel better!"

I dont have the heart to tell her that a kiss won't help.

"Yes baby, the next time we see Mamma we will both give him a big kiss!"

"Yay!"
She lifted her arms in the air almost flinging her plate everywhere.

A week later

The doctor called me and told me that we have to wait one more week until we visit. And every single day Linzy has asked me if we can see Mamma again.

"Do we see Mamma yet?!"

"Not yet baby, we have to wait 7 more days"

"Okay!"
She waddled away.

Next day

"Do we see Mamma yet!?"

This child has no consept of time..

"Not yet baby, 6 more days"

"Okay!"

Next week

"Do we see Mamma yet!?"

"Yes baby, we can see Mamma now."

"Yay!" 

We got dressed and went to the car to drive to the hospital.

During the drive

"Are we there yet!?"

"Not yet baby"

"Okay"

.....

"Are we there yet."

"Nope"

"Okay"

.....

"Are we there yet?!"

"No, baby. We have and hour and a half left"

"Okay"

When they get there

That was the longest drive of my life.

We checked in and we went to the room to see Katsuki.

We walked into the room and Katsuki was on the bed asleep.

Linzy ran up to him and shook him, trying to wake him up.

A doctor walked in, "Mr. Lida, Bakugo is in a coma. We are not very sure when he will wake up. He has a very small percent of living."

"I want him to keep fighting. He will make it through this."

"Alright.  He is still able to hear you do you can still talk to him.. I will leave you be now."

I went next to Linzy and pulled her away from her Mom.

"Linzy, he is sleeping. And he's won't wake up for a long time. But he can still hear you speak. So you can talk to him. He won't talk back though."

She turned to Katsuki and started to talk.

"I love you Mamma! Dada told me you can hear me. Please wake up soon so we can play!"

She continued to talk.

I love my family.

I hope he wakes up soon.

One month later.

Me and Linzy have been visiting almost everyday.

Today Linzy and I went to the room and Linzy climbed on the bed and snuggled into Katsuki's chest.

"Mamma... please wake up... I miss you and Dada hugging me... I wan you back Mamma!"

She began to cry and snuggled into his chest more.

But then something unexpected happened.

Katsuki's arm slowly came up and tested on Linzy's back.
He slowly opened his eyes but closed them because of the bright light.

He slowly adjusted to the light and looked me in the eyes,
"H-hey baby. I missed you both."
It was very raspy. It sounded like he hasn't taken a sip of water in 8 years.

Linzy looked up at Katsuki, "Mamma!" She hugged Katsuki's face.

"See Dada! I told you cuddles and kisses always work!"

I chuckled and sat beside them and wrapped my arm around my husband.

"Yup, you were right."

I looked at Katsuki and gave him a loving kiss on the lips.

We both smiled at eachother happily.

2 months later

Katsuki has finally been discharged and we can finally take him back home.

When we got home Linzy took both us and Katsuki to the our closest to play dress up.

Linzy made me wear my suit I wore to our wedding.

"You can turn around now dada!"

When I turned around I saw Katsuki wearing his dress that he wore to our wedding.

This is what the suit looks like

And this is what the dress looks like

"Wow." I said

Linzy lightly pushed Katsuki towards me.

"Stay here!"

Linzy ran off to her room.

I looked back at Katsuki and all I could say was.

"Wow"

"I probably don't look as good with all these scars from the fight."

"What are you talking about, you look perfect."

I lightly kissed his forehead.

Linzy came running back in with a cute pink little dress we got her for her birthday.
She wanted to look like a princess.

Her dress:

"Now we play princess! I princess, Mamma the qween, Dada the pwince charming!"

We played for 3 hours before we put Linzy to bed and changed out of our old wedding clothes.

Katsuki and I layed in bed and cuddlef while watching a movie.

"Tenya?"

"Yes?"

"I think I want another kid"

"Me too"

"Lets get a kid"

"Alright"

We then fell asleep in eachother arms.

........

Hope you enjoyed.

This fanfic was inspired by a dream I had so yea.

Byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...