what a time - AOT GIRLS X FEM...

By ashonash1

AOT FAN FIC (GXG) (MULTIPLE LOVE INTREST) In which a stressed out teenager accidentally slips into the world... More

C. 1 - Stressed
C. 2 - Shouldn't Be
C. 3 - Questions
C. 4 - Cow Shit
C. 5 - Eleven
C. 6 - Everyone For Themselves
C. 7 - Zero
C. 8 - Armin
C. 9 Bertle Turtle
C. 10 - Marco
C. 11
C. 12
C. 13
C. 14
C. 15
C. 16
C. 17
C. 18
please read!
C. 19
C. 20
C. 21
C. 23
C. 24
important update !
c. 25
c. 26

C. 22

2.1K 109 43
By ashonash1

AN: do you guys know that I can see the name of your reading lists.

Right? 🥴

~~~~~

Everyone looked up towards the 50 meter tall wall and prepared to climb. Drew was irritated that they had to climb the wall without one of the nice big safe elevators.

"You scared, Drew?" Mikasa teased from behind her.

Drew nodded. "You know I'm scared of heights."

Mikasa laughed and rubbed her back soothingly. "I'll make sure you don't fall."

Mikasa started latching her hooks into the wall, she turned back and looked at Drew "Are you coming?" She quirked her eyebrow.

"You better not let me fall." Drew muttered when she reached Mikasa.

The two continued up the wall, Mikasa pausing every few seconds to make sure Drew was still climbing. Once they were about half way up one of Drew's hooks loosened, Mikasa quickly pulled Drew up.

"Thanks."

Mikasa nodded and waited for her to get settled in again.

The two scoffed when they saw Connie and Sasha racing up to the top. Those two never really knew how to read the room. By now almost everyone was informed about Reiner and Bertholdt and they were still messing around.

When they reached the top Sasha pulled Drew up and dusted her off. "Took you long enough." She joked.

"Took you long enough." Drew mimicked. She turned around and saw Eren helping Reiner up.

She nodded to Mikasa and Sasha and walked over to Reiner, Bertholdt and Eren.

"Hey Reiner. How's your arm?" He looked her over.

"Its fine."

She nodded and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "I'm really sorry I didn't get there in time to help you."

She turned around and saw Hannes speaking with Hange and the others. They must still be looking for the hole.

"I- uh its fine. Really. You saved us in the end that's all that matters."

She smiled up to Reiner and Bertholdt "I hope you guys know that if anything happened to any of you I would be devastated. We already lost so many people, half of my squad was just wiped. And-" she took in a shaky breath for effect. "-and honestly. You three are really important to me. We don't talk much but the times we've had were very nice."

Bertholdt smiled but Eren and Reiner stared at her weirdly.

"Wheres all this coming from?" Eren asked.

She laughed nervously, "Well I had three near death experiences yesterday so I just wanted to get it off my chest. Make sure you guys knew I cared about you... incase I die one day and can't say it."

Once again, she was thanking her old 8th grade drama teacher. Her acting skills seemed so believable right now.

She was going to turn around and leave but Reiner stopped her. "Do you two have a minute?"

"Sure. I guess." Eren stepped closer to hear them over the wind and Drew could feel Mikasas eyes on them.

"Five years ago, we compromised wall Maria and launched an attack on humanity. I'm the armored titan. And he's the colossal titan."

Drew was baffled at our casual he was in person.

"What are you talking about." Drew gripped onto her blades. She knew what was about to happen, but still she wanted to be ready.

"Why are you telling them!" Bertholdt grabbed Reiners shirt. "Reiner no! Stop."

"We were on a mission. Our goal was to ensure mankind's extinction. But now, there's no need for that. Eren. If you want the walls to remain standing, its simple. Just come with Bertholdt and me."

Eren looked up at Reiner like he was crazy, he was (in Drew's opinion).

"Do you understand?"

"Understand?" Eren snapped. "What the hell is there to understand?"

"Listen to me. I need you to do exactly as I say. Look I know his is sudden but we have to go."

"Right now? Where would you take me?"

"I can't tell you." Reiner replied. "Not yet. Just think of it as our home town. Ok? So what's it going to be."

Eren gasped and look to Drew who shook her head no, obviously.

"Not a bad deal right? The chance to avoid a major crisis?"

"Avoid a major crisis?" Drew snapped. "You could avoid a major crisis by seeking therapy-"

"You guys!" Armin shouted from ahead. "Get a move on we're heading out!"

"Right... I'm not thinking straight am I?"

Drew tried to joke. "Its ok to be gay, Reiner-"

He talked over her. "Barley know what I'm saying here. Must've gone off the deep end."

Eren and Drew started to slowly walk to the rest of the group.

"C'mon let's go." Eren urged.

Everyone turned when the stupid red flag fell off the roof. Clanking on the wall as it fell.

"That's the problem." Drew rolled her eyes, so dramatic. "Heh. I've been here too long for my own good. Three years of this madness sourended by idiots. We were kids! What did we know about anything. Why did there have to be people like this?"

Bertholdt looked to Drew when Reiner said that last part.

"Why? Why did I let myself devolve into such a half-assed piece of shit? Its too late now! Dammed if I know whats right anymore." Reiner slipped the sling off his shoulder. "Who cares. It is what it is."

Drew bit on her lip.

No time for memes.

"No choice but to face what I've done." Reiner lifted his arm and it started to heal. "As a warrior, no road left but the ones that lead me to the end."

"Reiner! Right now? Here. We're doing this?"

Reiner stepped forward to Drew and Eren.

"Yes. Right here. Right now."

"We settle this once and for all!"

Mikasa jumped from inbetween Eren and Drew with her blades held up tightly and quickly attacked the two titans.

She dug a blade into Reiner and then one into Bertholdt. Drew pulled out her own blades and held onto Eren so he wouldn't fall.

"Eren! Drew! Get out of here!" Mikasa yelled before being pushed off the wall by Reiner.

Drew tried to swoop an extra slice into Reiner but he unexpectedly gripped onto the blades. They stared at each other with wide eyes while lightning started to dance around his body.

Drew disconnected the blades from her grips and jumped off, the blast from the armored and colossal titan transforming sent her flying way further away from the wall.

The colossal titans roar vibrated her body even as she was flying fifteen feet off the wall.

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid

Why did I try to kill Reiner?!

She was coming closer to the ground quickly and started to panic, she wouldn't have enough time to turn around and hook onto the wall to slow down before crashing into the floor.

The best should could do now was hook onto a tree, two if she was lucky, and hope she would slow down enough to where she wouldn't die on impact.

She shot her hooks randomly into the group of trees below her and hoped for the best. She felt a tug on her left side and drifted in that direction.

Her eyes widened when a big bulky tree came speeding to her. She closed her eyes and braced for impact.

The left side of her back connected with the tree and tossed her back down to the group. She just of dropped atleast ten feet before she was no longer in the air.

"Fuck." She groaned and rolled on the floor. Her left side was completely throbbing. Her right hand gripped onto her left wrist and held it up to her face. "That doesn't look pretty."

Her fingers were bleeding badly and she couldn't tell where all the blood was coming from.

The floor bellow her rumbled and she looked up to see Reiner jumping off the wall with Eren gripped in his hand.

Another flash of lightning made her look away.

Drew tried to stand up and get away from Reiner and Erens path of destruction but when the two boys landed it sent a shock wave and knocked her back over.

"I'm just going to take a quick nap right here." She muttered and closed her eyes.

~~~~~

"Drew! Drew?!" Her eyes lazily opened when she felt someone shaking her body.

She was rolled over and looked up to see Mikasa leaning over her.

"What happened?" She felt hands on either side of her face.

"Flew into a tree." She groaned and leaned onto Mikasa when she picked her up.

"Are you okay?" She shook her head. "Where does it hurt?"

Drew lifted up her left hand. "And my back." Mikasa softly wrapped a hand around Drew's injured one and applied a decent amount of pressure.

"We have to move." Drew's eyes widened when she saw Bertholdts titan falling off the wall.

She gripped into Mikasa and flipped her over, holding out her left hand to creat a forcefield around the two.

Mikasa stared up at her in shock as the steam that radiated off of Bertholdt made it hard to breath. Or maybe it was just the close proximity between the two.

Drew wanted to tell her not to inhale it but couldn't find her voice. So instead she used her right arm to pull her in and kissed her.

The two kissed so desperately that their bodies curved into each other. Drew's hand gripped tightly onto Mikasas jacket collar and Mikasas hands pulled Drew in by her shirt.

The two only pulled away when they felt the rumbling stop and the temperature slightly decrease.

"Do you trust me?" Drew whispered.

Mikasa nodded. "Of course I do."

"Good."

The two girls looked up when they heard loud footsteps.

"Eren-!" Mikasa gasped and stood up.

"Then trust that I know what I'm doing." Drew smiled and used her good hand to unsnap Mikasas odm gear. She kicked her over and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry." Drew whispered and flew off.

"Drew!?" Mikasa called after her and tried to put her gear back on quickly. But the hazel eyed girl was already catching up the the Armored titan.

The rest of the scouts watched nervously as they saw Drew catching up with the enemies. "That idiot." Sasha whispered sadly.

"Arms up, Bertie." He looked over to Drew in shock. A sharp blade was pressed against his neck. Drew smiled evily at him. "I'll be joining your journey for amoment."

~~~~~

Guys- I have a cool idea.

I really want Drew to somehow get dragged into ANOTHER reality and she keeps trying to come back to this one to finish her work but she keeps ending up different places like idk, Naruto and JJK?

And she just gets like really op and comes back and whoops everyone's ass.

Idk.

If I did do that should I just put that here (because I want it to be no more then 10 chapters.) Or should I make a short spin off?

Also I'm working four days in a row so... I'll try to upload but I might pass right out when I get home because I get soooo exhausted talking to Karen's at work.

"tHeReS nO aUdiO in TheAteR 10.." yeah because the movie starts at 7:00 and its 5:45? Like go home? I still didn't clean that theater damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.9K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
213K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...
4.6K 116 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
665 18 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...