call me yours ( harry j potte...

By wstrnflies

*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ Y/n Sterling, related to Luna Lovegood, just as carefree, creative, and odd as Luna was. But is pa... More

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐙𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
―𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞
ᵂʰᵃᵗˢ ᴺᵉˣᵗ

15

13.4K 355 474
By wstrnflies

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Fifteen: World Cup

Y/n was with her mum this summer, which felt good to finally be with her after all years of chaos at Hogwarts like always. The Sterling Manor, a brick manor with white window frames, and rather large, was silent most of the time.

Safe creatures in the house's backyard, and in the cellar where Ophelia worked in her office. Y/n was sitting in the living area, which was white, with books on the large bookshelf behind her and she was sitting on a yellow couch.  

Y/n was reading the Quibbler and looking at the Runes, meaning she had to read it upside down. Yes, Y/n has gone through most of the puberty girls go through at fourteen.

A niffler ran into the room and jumped on top of the fireplace, taking all the crystals that were on the fireplace. 

The girl rushed up and grabbed the Niffler. "Mum, Penny is up here-" Y/n called out, shaking the Niffler so then all the crystals and jewellery fell out of the creature. The niffler hugged Y/n as she walked downstairs into her mother's office. 

"There you are-" Ophelia called grabbing the Niffler from Y/n's grip. "Thank you, dear, I'm almost done down here and I'll make dinner-" Y/n nodded and walked back upstairs this time going to her room. 

She has got no word from Harry all summer which was normal for him, because of The Dursleys. Y/n walked over to the bookshelf in her room which she painted the sky like the stars outside, with her friend's names in the clouds, Y/n grabbed a book before seeing that her shoes were missing.

She grabbed her necklace and put it on since it was a charm. 

After grabbing another book, Y/n went do to the living area and sat in it wearing Harry's hoodie and cuddling up on the couch. Ophelia walked up and went into the living area checking on her daughter. 

"Mum?" Y/n spoke as Ophelia turned back around and leaned on the doorway looking at her daughter. 

"Yes, dear?" 

"Do you know Sirius Black, I mean you must have gone to school with him...did you know he was Harry's godfather?" Y/n asked looking at her mother. 

Ophelia furrowed her eyebrows looking at Y/n with a nod. "Yeah, I was never close to him or his friends...But if you went to Hogwarts at the time James was around, You know them all even Peter-" 

"You know, Black is innocent right?" Y/n recurred her mother.

Ophelia nodded slowly just now getting this information. "Have you been reading that article in the Quibbler?" She asked her daughter as she sat down on the dark blue couch. 

"Well, Yeah but no...It's quite odd the entire story, But Peter Pettigrew is the reason for everything with Lily and James Potter," Y/n explained quickly. 

Ophelia nodded walking out of the Living area and going to cook dinner. The owl from outside flew down towards the tiny owlery in the back. "Mails here!" Y/n mentioned before getting up and walking over to the backyard.

Once she got outside and took the letter from (Y/O/N). "Thank you," She said petting the owl who went into the owlery. Y/n looked down at the letter seeing it was for her from Ron. 

Y/n walked back into the manor opening the letter. 

Dear Y/n

Dad was able to get us tickets to
The Quidditch world final, Harry and Hermione
are coming also. 

I'm just waiting for Harry to get back to me.
Mum also keeps on mentioning something
That is happening this year but wouldn't tell us.

Just mail me back

-Ron

Right away Y/n walked into the kitchen looking at her mother, "Mum mind if I go with the Weasleys to the Quidditch final?" Y/n asked looking at her mother. 

Ophelia turned to her daughter. "Actually I and Xenophilious were going to take you and Luna together, since we haven't had a family thing in a while, Suppose you could just meet them there?" 

Y/n nodded since it didn't bother her she was going with Family. She walked over and into her bedroom on the second floor, The girl took out her sketchbook and started to draw what a Moon Frog looked like. 

A Grey frog with about six spots on its back, Y/n hummed while drawing which she always did so. Y/n has heard of moon frogs before and saw what they looked like, But never seen them face to face. 

To Hermione, they don't exist since there is no real evidence, But to Y/n they are real, well anything can be real since they are in the wizarding world. So what is the point of questioning it? 

Today was the day, that the Lovegoods were going to the Quidditch world cup. Y/n told Ron that she was going to meet them there instead of going with them. Luna and Xenophilious were staying with Y/n the week off. 

"Girls wake up and get ready-" Ophelia called, Y/n and Luna both slept on the floor of Y/n's room since they were up all night painting and etc. "Girls-" 

"Goodmorning, Mum...We're up" Y/n started sitting up in the make-shift bed on the floor. Ophelia nodded and walked out of the bedroom.  

"Luna, Wake up" Y/n softly said shaking her cousin. Luna sat up and looked around the room. 

"Good morning, Y/n...sleep well?" 

Y/n nodded, "Brilliant, you?" 

"Same" 

Luna went to the bathroom to get ready as Y/n started to get ready in her bedroom for the Quidditch world cup. Y/n was wearing a light blue knitted jumper with clouds on it, with white baggy jeans that went with the baggy jumper and wearing tiny water bottle earrings that Luna gave her. 

It was early in the morning as the Lovegoods and Sterlings were walking in the forest towards the portkey boot. 

Luna and Y/n were looking at the sketches Y/n made. "Your a wonderful artist Y/n, half of these are how I imagine them as well," Luna said as they followed their parents. 

"You are also, I like the clouds you put on your ceiling" 

"The thing with that, I don't know what to put in them??" Luna spoke as Y/n nodded and the two continued to walk barefoot not having their shoes. 

"here we are-" Xenophilius said looking up from a notepad that he carried putting it into his pocket. 

"Working on your next big story brother?" He nodded looking at Ophelia. Y/n, Luna, Xenophilius, and Ophelia, walked over to the manky boot that was on a hillside. "You both know the deal, ready?"

Both of the girls nodded as Y/n knelled down and put her hand on the boot. Everyone else did that as Xenophilius started to count down. "5...4...3...2...1..." 

The world started to spin quickly, A bowling wind rises and the sky faster and faster still all becoming until Y/n's back hit the ground. She groaned at the force, Y/n stood up with her parent and uncle floating down. 

"Are you both okay?" Ophelia asked looking at them. 

The two girls nodded, "Yeah" They both repeated looking at them. They all were now at the world cup. 

People were flying around on brooms as it looked like millions of people were there. The Lovegood and sterlings went walking around looking for a tent as people with different accents looking around. 

Y/n smiled softly as people walked around walking in and out of tents. People were throwing Quidditch equipment back and forth like a Quaffle. "Y/n why don't you go and find the Weasleys," 

"Luna want to come?" Y/n asked.

Luna shook her head, "No thank you, I'm going to go look for stuff to wear-" Luna dreamily stated. Y/n nodded and walked over walking through groups of people trying to find a redhead.

The girl was walking through groups of people looking for Someone she noticed, Suddenly the girl was in the air over someone tall's shoulder. She noticed the orange hair, "Fred, George...mind I ask....why are you taking me?" She softly asked over Fred's shoulder. 

"Shush Darling-" Fred hushed looking at them.

"You looked lost" George continued looking at. "So we found you before you could find us" 

Y/n held onto her Spectrespecs, so they didn't fall off of her head. "Can I walk? Please?" Y/n asked as both of the twins shook their heads leading her towards their tent with everyone in it. 

The twins walked into the tent, which was rather larger than the outside was. It had multiple bunks and bathrooms. "Dad we're back!" Fred and George both announced at the same time.

"Dad! Fred and George kidnapped someone!" Ginny shouted from peeking out of the girl's side of the tent not noticing that it was Y/n.

"Fred and George-" Mr Weasley commanded looking over at the two as he stood in the kitchen cleaning up a mess Ron recently left. 

"No!" Fred shouted. 

Y/n covered her ears as the redhead shouted in Y/n's ears loudly, "Ouch-, put me down" Fred put her down as she fixed her clothes. 

"Y/n!" Hermione shouted before tacking the girl in a tight but comforting hug. "You git's kidnapped her from her family?" 

"No, I was looking for you guys, all of a sudden I was off the floor but I noticed Fred's red hair quickly-" Y/n truthfully stated as George rolled his eyes and slapped his brother's head. 

"Why do you have to be a redhead" 

The two twins went into the living area of the tent laying out stuff they got from bets they made so far. "Hey Y/n" Ginny greeted walking over to the girl. 

"Hello, Ginny Weasley" Y/n nodded looking at the girl as the three laughed a little. "Luna is somewhere getting clothes-" Ginny nodded walking out of the tent to go and find her blonde hair friend. 

"Cedric came with us, Fred and George seemed fond of them" Hermione mentioned nodding towards the twins. 

"Git!" Fred shouted. 

"Honestly! If he didn't get the snitch we would have won!" George continued as Y/n shook her head.

"Cedric's a good player, from what I can tell...Plus he's a prefect, and brilliant" Y/n told the twins with their shrug, they rolled their eyes shaking their head. 

"Oh hey Y/n," Ron said walking into the main area of the tent. "What are you talking about?" 

"She's under Diggory's spell" Fred teased as Y/n shook her head not under any spell or anything. She just thought he was brilliant. 

"Am not," She grinned telling the truth. 

Hermione shook her head with a grin, Harry walked in following Ron. "Oh hi...Y/n," Harry said looking at the girl. 

Y/n looked at him, then Ron, then Fred, then George. "Where we growing our hair out?" She wittingly started pointing at her hair with a grin. She went to Ron and Harry first hugging Ron. who hugged her back. 

Then hugging Harry, He of course hugged her back before letting the hug linger for a second. Before Hermione looked at Y/n and Harry knowingly since she was both of their best friends. "I think we should get ready for the world cup!" Arthur announced looking around the tent. 

Y/n nodded before walking towards the exit. "Wonderful seeing you all, see you later-" 

After time has passed, Y/n and her family were with the Weasleys and Harry as they all went to go find their seats. "Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" Lucius Malfoy and Draco are walking below them.

"Well put it this way, if it rains...you'll be the first to know" 

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." 

So did the Sterlings, but they chose family and friends over a seat not even close to everything. "Don't boast Draco. There's no need for these people. Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can." 

The ceremonies begin. Balloons fly and fireworks go off. "Come on up, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for." 

Cedric quickly introduced himself to Y/n, after meeting before everyone went to go and find their seats. "Come on!" 

"It's the Irish!" 

Five green and white figures fly through the air on their brooms leaving a colored trail behind them. A glittering leprechaun appears in the sky and starts dancing. Everyone is excited. "Here come the Bulgarians!" 

Five red figures this time, one of them performs a stunt on his broom. One of them appears on the large screen. The crowd begins to chant 'Krum, Krum, Krum'. "Krum!!!" 

"Yes!" 

Viktor Krum waves to the crowd. "Who's Krum?" Y/n asked turning to her friends as everyone turned to her honestly confused. Harry grinned shaking his head. 

"no..." Harry told the confused girl. 

"Only the best seeker in the world?" Fred and George both shouted. 

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows turning to the twins "I thought that was our friend Harold over here?" Y/n asked, Hermione, shrugged since they go back and forth all of the time. For some reason, that word, 'friend' stuck with Y/n. 

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" 

The match was over and Y/n instantly forgot who one, same with Luna. They both tried to understand Quidditch but could do so to the littlest. 

Everyone but the Diggory's were standing in the Weasley tent as Ron celebrated the win. "There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." 

The twins are bumbling about in a comical way muttering "KRUMMMM"  

"Think you're in love Ron?" Ginny teased walking over and sitting next to Y/n who was right next to Harry. 

"Viktor I love you! Viktor I do!" Harry joins in singing along with the twins.  "When we're apart my heart beats only for youuu!"

Y/n shook her head with a grin placing her head on Hermione's shoulder tired. "Sounds like the irish have got their pride on." 

Arthur turned to the door as Ophelia peeked out of the tent turning to Arthur and Xenophilius with a nod, "Stop! Stop it. It's not the irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now." Everyone got up and gathered their things. 

Y/n, Harry, Ron and Hermione scramble out of the tent staring with disbelief at the hellish tableaux before them. All around them, people run in terror, trampling and kicking up sparks. 

Then Y/n sees teeming clots of black-robed wizards, faces c behind hideous masks, are marching across the laughing drunkenly.  Some clutch torches while pointing their wands skyward. "Who are those people? In the air?" Ginny asked looking up standing next to Luna. 

"Muggles," Ophelia answered right away looked around. 

Y/n looked at the people on the ground, "And the ones on the ground?" She dreamily started looking down. 

"Death Eaters," Arthur answered Y/n.

Harry looks puzzled by this, as Mr Weasley draws his wand he does the same no question. Y/n grabbed his hand. "Harry you are under age-" She stated, "You don't need to be sent to Azkaban...yet..." She grinned. 

"Get back to the Portkey, all of you and stick together. Ginny listen to George and Fred!" Arthur shouted over the screaming. Ginny looked up at him.  "Ginny! Did you bear me!-" Ginny blinks, startled by her father's fierce then nods. Mr Weasley dashes off, Ginny grabbed Luna's hand. 

Harry grabbed Y/n's hand before everyone went running off to safety.  Harry and Y/n streaks past blazing fires, Quickly Harry's hand disconnected with Y/n's hand losing the girl but she quickly found Hermione and Ron. 

"Where's Harry?!" Hermione asked. 

"Don't know??!" 

Ron looked up in the sky, "Oh no, we have to find him-" He pointed towards the sky, where dark marks were forming.

Harry dashes on, buffeted back and forth by the crowd. He stumbles, falls, struggles to rise to fall unconscious. 

The crowds have all gone. A man walks through the rubble kicking at things. He casts a spell which causes a bright flash and a large ghostly skull forms in the sky with a snake crawling from it. 

The man grins evilly, clearly demented. Harry stirs and witnesses the man standing there. Harry runs. The familiar voices of Y/n, Ron and Hermione are calling for him. "Been looking for you for ages. Thought we lost you." 

"Honestly" Y/n uttered looking at him hugging him quickly because of the panic everyone was going through. 

"What is THAT?" Harry asked looking up, They look at the monstrous thing in the sky, Harry holds his head in pain which Y/n quickly notices from the first time they met.  

"Down!" Harry shouted. 

"Stupify!" Multiple people shouted as Harry moved Y/n to the ground protecting the girl. 

"Stop! That's my son," Arthur approached the kids. "Ron, Harry, Y/n, Hermione are you alright?" They all nodded with Harry and Y/n now holding hands. 

"Which of you conjured this?" Barty crouch asked pointing his wand at the kids. 

"You can't possibly.." Arthur shook his head. 

"Do not lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!" 

"Crime?" Harry asked confused. 

"Barty, they're just kids,"

"What crime?" Harry asked once more since no one heard him the first time. 

"Harry it's his mark," Hermione told him nodding towards the sky. 

"Those people tonight, in the masks... they're his too aren't they? they're his followers." 

Y/n nodded as Harry looked away from the sky, "Follow me." Barty started looking at everyone. As they started to walk. Harry turned to the Aurors.

"There was a man. Before. There." 

"All of you, this way."

Everyone followed Barty as Hermione, Ron and Y/n all exchanged looks. "Harry, who?" Arthur asked as he shook his head. 

"I dunno. I didn't see his face." Y/n looked over at Harry worryingly, before everyone continued walking towards safety. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 950 20
"I hate you so much Potter!" Y/n shouted, pointing her wand threateningly at the smirking boy. "No you don't." the boy said, winking at her as he mov...
849K 25.4K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
27.6K 1.1K 51
❝I was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.❞ ❝Sorry.❞ ❝It's okay, I...
1.2K 20 126
" 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞 ?" " 𝐖𝐡𝐨 ?" " 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ." ☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙ ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒫ℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓍 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉ℯ𝓇 �...