โœ“ forgottenยฒ || yang jungwon

By yang_jungwon

"They were right. Love is the most dangerous thing in the world." A book full of lies, frustration and ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž... More

prologue
001: missing
002: dream
003: unexpected
004: bandaid
005: stay
006: caught
007: support
008: fascinating
009: others
011: stargazing
012: wistful
013: opposite
014: visitor
015: insightful
016: contented
017: insouciance
018: intruder
019: promises
020: surgery
021: home
022: harmony
023: sufficient
024: shambles
025: ineffable
026: date
027: divulge
028: adour
029: the โœŽ
030: secret
031: of
032: happiness
033: lies
034: in
035: friendship
epilogue

010: jealousy

10.3K 938 1.6K
By yang_jungwon

(a/n: i'm alive😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)
______________________________

"Oh, really?" Jungwon unconsciously blurted out, sounding a bit too rude now that he thought about it, "Talk about what?"

"About something." Sunoo smiled and nodded, while Eunji just looked back and forth between Jungwon and Sunoo, "You guys can start eating first. Me and Eunji will join later."

And the next moment the boy already took ahold of Eunji's arm, while Jungwon quietly glanced at him.

"She can't walk." The younger suddenly spoke, while the other boys were already swooning over the food, "I will carry her-"

"It's okay. I will handle this." Sunoo smiled warmly and helped the girl sit up, while Jungwon kept quiet, "Put your arm around my neck, Eunji. I will support you."

"Thank you." Eunji's voice was timid, as she chuckled awkwardly, unsure how to act. She hesitantly put her arm around his neck just like he told her, "Is..it okay if I-"

"Of course~ I will make sure to not let you fall." Sunoo nodded, while Jungwon's expression dropped slightly, "Let's go?"

Right when they were about to exit the door, Sunoo turned around to Jungwon and winked, making the younger blink several times. He looked to the ground, breaking out in a scoff unconsciously.

__________________________

Eunji on the other hand was pretty awkward the whole time. She couldn't stop fidgeting and avoiding the other's boys gaze, who ended up chuckling.

"I usually don't get this close with Jungwon's girlfriends" Sunoo reassured her, "but this time there's something important I need to talk to you."

How many more people were gonna mistake her for Jungwon's girlfriend? She shook her head, feeling flustered again.

"Oh No, don't worry.." Eunji awkwardly denied and tried to play it cool, "I'm not his girlfriend."

"Really? I thought he confessed to you." Sunoo tilted his head.

"He did..." Eunji looked down, "I just haven't answered yet."

Sunoo blinked in confusion, before sighing, "Jungwon can be a bit annoying sometimes, but if you spent a bit more time with him i'm sure he-"

"That's not it. I enjoy being by his side. A lot." Eunji immediately shook her head and laughed, "But there are a lot of things I haven't figured out yet. I don't want to rush things."

"I see.." Sunoo nodded thoughtfully and leaned back, "Just please be careful."

Eunji tilted her head in confusion, "Why?"

"I know it's nothing you can control, but please don't hurt Jungwon or push him away. Not now when he's starting to finally heal." The boy took her hand, making her flinch at the sudden touch, "As his friend i'm asking you a favour, Eunji. Please."

"I would never hurt him." Was the only thing she said, determined.

The boy nodded with a relieved smile, before continuing, "You know, Jungwon fully dedicated himself to you. There's not a single thing he wouldn't do as long as it's for you. I'm sure you noticed this yourself."

Eunji didn't answer and just quietly stared to the ground, feeling her heart clench. She didn't know if she should feel warm inside or cold instead.
Was this really what she wanted?

"It's because of the things that happened in the past. Way before the incident, which eventually lead you being in coma. Things you don't remember anymore." He explained, while Eunji's expression dropped.

"But then again the terrible things aren't the only things that are now gone from your memory. The beautiful memories. The happy ones. The ones that formed not only you but Jungwon as a person. They are gone too." Sunoo spoke quietly.

He never was directly involved, but he felt his friend's pain, "It's up to you to decide, if it really was worth forgetting everything the things you went through...including the good memories you had with him."

Eunji looked down, nodding slowly as she processed the things Sunoo just told her.

"Jungwon isn't the type to show it, but I know he is hurt. The day he run all the way to the hospital when he was informed that you woke up... just to find out you forget him." Sunoo continued when the girl stayed quiet.

"I know it's not your fault, but even now Jungwon can't seem to handle the situation well. That's why he can't stay a single day without seeing you at least once."

Her heart felt heavy in her chest, "I didn't know..that It was affecting him that much." She spoke quietly.

Sunoo just quietly nodded and glanced at the girl next to him.

"Everything makes sense now." Eunji turned away from the boy, "I mean, Jungwon was the first one to find me and bring me to the hospital after all. Of course he would feel the need to-"

Sunoo's eyes were wide open as he interrupted her, "You...Do you know why you fell into coma in the first place?"

Eunji blinked a few times, before smiling weakly, "Of course I do. The doctor told me immediately the moment I woke up." The girl nodded and looked down.

"And..do you know the exact reason why you did it?" Sunoo felt his heart dropping for the nth time, "Did the doctor told you the reason behind your decision?"

She blinked in surprise not expecting that kind of reaction from the other. Hesitantly she spoke, "Is it that important?"

The boy's eyes widened at the girl's words, "What?"

"Is it important? I don't think it's necessary for me to know what exactly went through my head when it happened." Eunji tilted her head, "There's a reason why my brain blocked out these memories and it's obvious that whatever that happened...didn't end especially well."

"Eunji, aren't you even curious? Or confused? There's so much that you need to know-"

"Sunoo." Eunji shakily stood up and smiled awkwardly, "I am doing great right now. I'm happy. I don't want whatever that happened in the past to ruin that."

Sunoo stayed quiet and slowly distanced himself from her. He forgot to keep his boundaries and noticed himself how pushy he must have sounded, "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. Thank you for telling me. I will make sure to listen to your words." She smiled and breathed out in relief, "I'm a bit tired of everyone being so focused on the past, when it's the present that it's important. I mean, I'm awake! I'm alive and well. Isn't that the most important thing?"

"You are right." Sunoo spoke slowly and smiled warmly.

After a while he spoke again, "Now that I think about it...Even though we never really talked before, I now get why Jungwon likes you that much."

The girl felt warmth shooting up her face the moment Jungwon name was mentioned.
It was then when her smile dropped.
Were Jungwon's actions genuinely because he liked Eunji or was it because he felt responsible because of what happened to her? She wasn't sure.

"Thank you for trusting me." The boy spoke again, helping her snap out of it.

"Of course." She returned his warm smile, though it wasn't as bright as his. There was this stinging pain inside her stomach that seemed to get worse and worse with each minute.

Inhaling shakily, she changed the topic and turned around, "We should probably go back, right? The others are waiting already."

"Before we go back..There's one last thing I need to ask you." Sunoo grabbed her wrist, before she turned away from him,

"What is it?"

"Do you remember Ara?"

jungwon's p.o.v

The others were already arguing about who was eating which dish, while I tried to steal a glance from both Sunoo and Eunji, who were still talking.

To my misfortune it was impossible to eavesdrop, because there was no spot i could be hiding near the two and on top of that my hearing wasn't especially good either.

I had no idea what they were talking about.

"Jungwon stop staring at them like some kind of weirdo." Ni-ki approached me, while I cleared my throat.

I huffed a breath, trying to get this negative feeling off my chest. Why did I have to feel this way?

"What are you looking at?" Sunghoon joined the conversations and laughed, when he noticed that I was looking at no other than Eunji and Sunoo, "I didn't know they were this close."

"They aren't." I frowned. It's the first time they talked and Sunghoon was right. Why did they seem so close?

"Are you jealous?" Jake giggled, making me look at him wide eyed.

"He seems very, very jealous if you ask me." Jay nodded and glanced at me while I just scoffed in disbelief.

"No, No I'm not. Why would I be jealous?" I shortly closed my eyes and exhaled, trying to clear my mind, "They are just talking. Nothing special."

"Whatever you say, jelly bean~"

Again I turned away and started to open up the rest of the lunch boxes, ignoring the annoying feeling that was starting to mess with my head.

"Uh, they are now holding hands."

I didn't know what got into me but I immediately turning to the the two talking to see if Heeseung was right.

And he was right.
Sunoo was holding Eunji's hand.

There was this urge inside me to just barge out of the door and interrupt them, but I managed to hold myself back just in time.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath, not wanting to believe it. They were right.

I was jealous.
And I didn't like it at all.

jungwon's p.o.v end

:¨·.·¨:
'·. please vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this chapter<3 °*゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 13.9K 39
It all started when Eunjoo steals a kiss from a handsome stranger in the mall. It got viral and soon he confronted her in the payment of pretending t...
12.5K 257 19
๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–พ, ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—œ๐—ญ๐—˜
264K 9.4K 45
Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing at the end of the day. Falling into eac...
184K 10.8K 43
-๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐š๐ฎ- โ”€โ”€ don't ever think of running away ใ€ŒAn ordinary girl, a mafia, they were completely different persons untill they met each o...