πšƒπ™·π™΄π™°. | AVENGERS FANFIC

By 3nriched

↬' πšƒπ™·π™΄π™°. 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 [𝟷]: c o m p l e t e d ➀Tony didn't only lose his parents that day, he also lost his... More

π™³π™°πšƒπ™° 𝙻𝙾𝙢:
I.
II.
III.
:1
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
:2
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸
XX.
XXI.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝟸
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝟹
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ LOKI 4
XXXII.
XXXIII.
:3
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™°πš‚ 𝙰: Teammate
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.

XXXI.

7.6K 223 24
By 3nriched

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

"No way we all get through this if even one tin soldier left standing we've lost...It's gonna be blood on the floor, " Tony said worryingly.

"I got no plans tomorrow night..." Steve shrugged.

"I get first crack at the big guy, it's Ironman he waiting for..." Tony said.

"That is true," Vision said.

"He hates you the most..." Thea added walking by the few and onto the jet. Thea was given two handguns and an ear comm.

"Use them wisely..." Clint said and Thea nodded. The team was now in the quinjet geared up and ready to go."Ultron knows we're coming, odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for but the people of Sokovia didn't..."

"So our priority is getting them out..."

•••••

They've landed in the city. Wanda is using her abilities to control the minds of the citizens making them exit their homes and the rest of the team put in their efforts into navigating them out of the city. Thea is keeping watch for any sign of the genocidal robot atop a house while Clint is on the ground.

"Your man's in the church house, I think he's waiting for you..." Said Friday.

Tony landed down in the church house. "Come to confess your sins..." Ultron said.

"I don't know how much time you've got..."

"More than you," The robot stepped out and walked towards Tony.

"Uh, have you been juicing? A little vibranium cocktail? You're looking I don't want to say puffy..." Tony said.

"You're stalling to protect the people," Ultron noted.

"Well that is the mission, did you forget?"

"I've moved beyond your mission, I'm free..." A contraption rises from the ground securing itself onto the ground as well.

"What? You think you're the only one stalling?" Friday identified it as the rest of the stolen vibranium, but the function of it was unclear.

"This is how you end, Tony, this is peace in my time..."

•••••

『THEA』

It wasn't long before I saw Ultron demon spawns crawl up into the light. We all immediately began to defend the citizens from their attacks.

I opened fire at a few climbing the building I was on then I dropped down to protect the families that were targeted by the bots. Whilst doing that, I could see Ultron floating above in the sky.

"The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise only to fall..."

"You avengers you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure." He echoed.

"Purge me from your computers and turn my own flesh against me...it means nothing when the dust is settled the only thing living in this world will be metal..." After handling the robots surrounding my area I quickly transported myself over to the rest. Immediately I witnessed Blondie being thrown into a car by one of the robots.

"Cap you got incoming..." Said Stark through the comms.

"Incoming already came in," Blondie stated.

"Stark you worry about bringing the city back down safely..." Rogers told.

"The rest of us have one tear these things apart...you get hurt, hurt them back...you get killed, walk it off,"

"Very wise words," I said walking on the broken road and helping people out of their cars when two were about to fall off. Luckily Blondie caught the red by the bumper in time but that luck went thin when the bumper came off and the car fell.

Below I saw Thor fly down to the fallen car retrieving the woman throwing her back up and getting the other car full of people.

"Thea!" I nodded before diving off the edge releasing a grappling hook for me to hang off from to catch the woman. She was clinging to me for dear life as we pulled up. I tried my best to calm her down.

"You're okay. No need to look down," My tone didn't match with my words yet she did seem calmer. Once we reached the surface she thanked me and ran to safety.

It was a little better seeing people live than killing them. Its step up to a somewhat sympathetic moment ended immediately when a bot came at me and blondie.

"You can't save them all. You'll never—" It said before Blondie boomeranged his shield sending the damaged bot over.

"You'll never what? You didn't finish!" He yelled.

'Being heroic is exhausting...' I thought.

Thor just then came and dropped off the other fallen car with someone dropping out of it.

"What we're you napping?" I shook my head before walking off back into the fight.

It was a total war zone, there were Ultrons everywhere insight I did my best to take out as much as I could. I was somewhat glad to see that Romanoff had joined the fight.

We were doing well but then Ultron took Thor because he was bothering him.

But as I fought five robots began to circle me, I knew they were off by the red hue coming out of them.

"You have very unpleasant offspring..." I said keeping my grip on the gun.

"You had the chance to join me but then you chose them..." I shot it in the head but then another came.

"I don't think global extinction is what I want on my body count," I said grabbing by the leg twisting it off, and shooting it in the head.

"I have something you want that they don't have...answers..." I break apart another bot.

I tilted my head and stared slightly confused not that it was evident on my face. The three robots that were circling me are now in front of me walking toward me slowly.

"What?"

"How do you think I got your words? The internet? Oh no I had to search far and wide through security cameras just to find a glimpse of it...The first three is all I've gotten so far..."

I took a step back as he came closer. "I don't need Wanda's powers to know everything because I already do..." I tried to pull the trigger but I had run out of ammo in both guns.

I could feel my arms pulse. "I don't care about what you know..."

"Oh, but you will..." All three started running at me when I waved my hand forward a wave of blue came out and took out two.

"I know who you a—" His words were cut off by a shield being lodged into its head.

"You good there Thea?" Blondie asked

"I'm...fine," I stared at the beheaded robot.

'He knew what?' I felt a breeze on my right arm and it turns out my whole sleeve was missing—burnt off to be exact.

"Just a missing sleeve no worries..." I mumbled that before I saw the swarm of robots that were among us.

"Nevermind..." We were fighting bots left to right, up and down, or even diagonally.

"Alright, we're all clear here." I heard Barton say.

"We are not clear..." I said sending an energy blast at as many robots as I could.

"We are very not clear!..." Blondie said taking on about five robots. With a shield...

1208 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880 62 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
93.9K 2.2K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...
3.8K 229 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
18.7K 491 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...