The English Teacher /Chanlix/

By freckledsunshinee

«By the way Felix» Seungmin turned towards him «Why didn't you drop out and why's your name all over the clas... More

Introduction~~
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
Afterword ;3
-Bonus Chapter-

-Chapter 13-

2.5K 116 20
By freckledsunshinee

The hickeys were still visible when Felix stepped into the school on Monday morning. The shirt's collar of the uniform covered them summarily, but a sharp eye could have noticed them straight away. He didn't want that to happen, so he quickly reached his classroom and sat on his desk, waiting for Jisung to appear.

But that morning his best friend was late, so the first person who greeted him properly was Soojin, who had, indeed, a sharp eye.

«Hey bi-boy!» she exclaimed as always, standing right in front of his desk.

«'Morning, gossip-girl» Felix mocked back, smiling.

«Had fun last weekend?» she asked, smirking and pointing with her head at the hickeys on his neck.

«Quite a lot yeah» the blond replied with the same tone.

Soojin let out a sound of wonder, sitting on the chair of the desk in front of Felix's one, which, to be clear, was hers.

«A boy or a girl? Come on, tell me!» she lifted her eyebrows.

Luckily, at that exact moment, Jisung showed up, still drowned in his usual mask and beanie. He seemed quite tired, like he had gone to bed too late the night before, yet quite excited.

«Here comes the shy squirrel» Soojin joked, greeting him.

«Oh, hi Soojin... what were you and Felix talking about?» Jisung inquired, sitting down right next to Felix.

«He was about to tell me with who he slept... I was willing to know it before that bitch of Hyunjin» she replied, crossing her arms.

«Date him» the September Twins affirmed in chorus after glancing at each other.

«Gross!» she busted out «He's a fuckboy with an enormous body count, plus he whines more than an old sex-deprived witch» she stated.

«But he's handsome» Felix pointed out.

«And hot» Jisung added.

«And sexy»

«And he always knows the best rumors»

«Oh my God, stop!» she cut them off, rolling her eyes.

«Come on Soojin, your matters are poor, I'm a fuckboy too, but you like me» the blond argued.

«I like you as a friend, and I tolerate Hyunjin as a friend, but if I had to date, it'd be someone like Jisung, a hundred percent sure»

"There she said it as well" Felix thought.

«I'm gay» Jisung stated instead, whispering «You'd date someone who's gay?»

«For the love of my fucking God» she whined «Someone with your personality, are you that dumb or just annoying?»

«I'd go with the first, it has eighty-seven percent of probability to be true» the blond affirmed.

The other two both frowned at him, one angrily and the other puzzled. However, none of the two had the opportunity to add some more, since the math teacher stepped into the classroom, asking everyone to get to their seats.

Felix silently sighed in relief after Soojin turned at the whiteboard. He had managed to gather some more time to think about what answer to the question about his hickeys. God, next time he had to make sure Chan wouldn't do something like that again.

❏❏❏❏

The afternoon, along with the English class, came as quick as always, that day maybe even faster as Felix was both afraid of facing Soojin and Hyunjin at the same and willing to see Chan. The last regular bell had just ringed, but both he and Jisung were already sprinting down the hall, heading outside the school. Felix had decided, in the past hours, to avoid his friends and their questions as much as he could, so he had asked Jisung to stay a little bit more after school with him, just to let those thirty minutes that separated him from the class pass better.

So, the boys went to a little bar right in front of the school and quickly ordered something to eat: Jisung his all-time favorite cheesecake and Felix a Red Velvet, just to match the marks that were still very visible on his neck. They sat down on a table near the window and, for some time, no one talked, as the cakes were way more important than a chat. But then, Felix saw his best friend smiling at his phone, texting someone.

«Who's that?» he asked, still munching.

«Oh!» Jisung almost dropped his phone, as well as his smile «No one really»

The blond rolled his eyes with a little smile «Let me rephrase then: what did Lee Know said to make you smile like that?»

«N- nothing... I- I wasn't smiling at all!» his best friend sputtered, blushing.

«Yes you were»

«Alright fine» it was Jisung's time to roll his eyes.

«What did he say?» Felix inquired.

«Well... he texted me at like one a.m. asking if it was my number and I said yes almost right away, but he just visualized it and didn't reply»

The other sighed «Jisung, what the hell were you doing, up at one a.m.?»

«Well, as a matter of fact I stayed up 'till three a.m., both finishing a track and waiting for Minho-hyung to text something else»

«Jisung...» Felix whined, pouting «You know you have to sleep»

«Sure sure»

The blond frowned at him «Don't "sure sure" at me like that, dumb quokka!»

«Hey! I'm still older than you! When you were learning additions, I was learning multiplications, you know»

«God, you were literally born less than twenty-four hours before me... did Lee Know at least say something else in the end?»

«Yeah, I found a message this morning, he asked me when I'm good for meeting his friend»

«Chan»

«Yes, but this time I didn't reply immediately, I did just now, saying that I have to prepare something before meeting him, and he texted me back straight away, that's why I was like that»

«Why do you have to prepare?» Felix asked, biting his fingertips «When he's not teasing, Chan's actually a good person, and your music's great, so you don't have to bother like that»

«But I do wanna bother myself like that» his friend protested.

«Alright, just don't stress out too much, got it?»

«Sure mommy» Jisung mocked him.

Felix sighed, smiling, and glanced at the clock, finding out that the class was about to start, and so that he should have gone back to school.

«I'm heading out Jisungie» he stated, getting up from his seat «The class is about to begin and I have to face both Hyunjin, Soojin... and also Chan, so wish me luck»

«You'll do great Lix, I believe in you» Jisung smiled and waved at him.

«Thanks quokka... have a good chat with Lee Know» he winked, smirking.

And, with that being said, Felix left the bar, still not enough ready to face all the talks he would have had in a few minutes.

❏❏❏❏

Exactly as he had thought, he almost hadn't the time to step inside the classroom before Soojin approached him, a grin on her face.

«What?» Felix asked, dropping himself on his chair.

Chan still wasn't there, although it was starting to get quite late, so the blond had a problem less to take care of.

«You're done running... come on, why won't you tell me who did you sleep with?» she whined.

At those words, Hyunjin, who was already in the class as well as Seungmin, turned at them, as his ears were quite sharp.

«Hey!» he exclaimed «You're telling something to her before telling me? You prick»

«Oh God» Felix facepalmed himself as his friend stepped closer.

In a matter of seconds, he would have noticed the hickeys, jumped back and screamed, catching all the attention of the class on himself. It went exactly like that, with the only fact that Chan stepped into the room at that exact moment.

«LEE FELIX YONGBOK!» Hyunjin yelled again «HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME FIRST! You fucker, that bitch surely was wild, you got her number?»

«Hwang!» Chan exclaimed, not even mad but slightly amused «Language, talk about your night adventures in a more suitable place»

Then, Felix's eyes met the man's ones and this last one winked quickly, smirking. He had a very loose white shirt on, with a wide neckline that perfectly showed the red spot he had right up his collarbone. Felix smirked back, admiring his own work from afar for the first time: it resalted so well on Chan's pale skin and the man was doing nothing to cover it, rather it seemed like he wanted everyone to see it.

After Felix, the second one to notice the hickey was Seungmin, mostly because he had bet about it with Hyunjin on Saturday and he let out a whine, thinking about his twenty thousand won going wasted like that. Probably Hyunjin and Soojin would have fought for the third place, but at that moment they were too focused on Felix, who broke the eye contact with Chan just because his tall friend was screaming in his ears once again.

«Oh God, that almost seems like a path... I need to get something like that as well»

«It's not a fucking tattoo» Soojin smacked his arm «Come on aussie boy, spill the tea»

Felix made another small eye contact with Chan, and then slowly traced the path with his fingers.

«It starts from here» he began «And ends here» he finished, lifting a little bit his shirt so Hyunjin could see the last hickeys «And, I'm sorry Hyunjin, but it wasn't a girl» he revealed in the end, smirking once again.

Both Hyunjin and Soojin screamed one more time, while Seungmin, who had followed the conversation gasped, his eyes widening for the surprise.

«OH MY GOD! You had told me you wanted to get a dick... but damn! Shall I consider getting bi as well?» the black-haired boy wondered.

The girl slapped his arm once again «You can't "get bi", stupid llama... come on Lix, who is it? Do we know him? You'll date him?»

Luckily, Chan decided to step into the conversation and save his blond boy from all those inconvenient questions. It had been fun seeing Felix teasing him and letting his dumb friends know that he had slept with a boy, but he couldn't risk any further.

«Alright kids, talktime ended» he walked towards them, clapping his hands «Leave alone your friend and sit down, you're still in class»

Both Soojin and Hyunjin did as they had been told, as well as the other students. Felix sighed in relief and mouthed a "thank you" to Chan, who winked back and headed to the teacher's desk, ready to start his class.

However, Felix wasn't able to experience a lot of calm, because a little time later Hyunjin tapped him on the elbow. He bent towards his friend, ready to lie if it had been necessary. But the other was now focused on something else:

«Mr. Bang has a hickey too... and he isn't doing anything to cover it... that man's so brave» he whispered excitedly.

«Yeah, saw it» Felix commented «Well, he was at the club as well Saturday, so makes sense» he smirked.

«Right... we should go more to that place. Actually there was a bitch that worked me out good as well, so we should definitely go back... how was it called?»

«Haven»

❏❏❏❏

One hour later, his friends tried to approach Felix once again, but this time Chan was faster:

«Mr. Lee will stay after class, we have something to discuss about your improvements» he stated, looking at them.

Hyunjin and Soojin snorted, yet had no choice but to head out of the class, mostly dragged by Seungmin, with the others, leaving Felix and Chan alone. Once the two had confirmed the fact that no one was on the sight anymore, the boy basically hopped in the man's arms, kissing him passionately. Chan held him by his ass, deepening the kiss before making him sit on his desk.

«Slower kitten, we're still at school» he whispered, caressing the other's hips.

Felix pouted, playing with the man's shirt «But I wanted to feel your lips once again»

«Such a playful kitty, mmmh?» Chan pecked his lips «You should pay me back since I saved you from your friends»

«My ass is still in pain, so forget about sex» the blond clarified «Also, I'm not bending down on you again»

«Alright, then I shall be satisfied with your kisses» and he kissed him, just for stating it.

«Yeah, about that...» Felix sighed, organizing his thoughts «We need to talk»

«Again?» Chan snorted «I thought you had made up your mind back at the club on Saturday, what's wrong now?»

«Yeah, I know, however I can't help but be scared every time I think about this situation we have»

«Yet, you're the one who jumped on me just now»

«My desires don't let me think rationally, and that's the worst part of it, I can't tell what's wrong and what's not when I'm with you»

«I don't think that this is wrong, whatever it is. We want each other and we had sex, like two normal people»

«But you're still my teacher... if someone else finds out, they won't think that it's normal»

«Well then, no one will find out, problem solved»

«How can you be so confident? Do I really have to remember you that Hyunjin almost caught us on Friday?»

«We just have to be careful at school»

«God this is so hard» Felix whined «I'm still scared, I'll probably always be, at least until my desires will take over my brain»

«It's fine Felix, you can be scared, it'll help us be quieter... and if someone starts to wonder, we'll talk again, ok? But for now, I still want you badly, so I won't back off» Chan stated.

«So confident...» Felix mumbled.

The other giggled «Come on now, kiss me again and then go home, it's Monday and you have to do your homework»

«Screw the homework» the blond affirmed for kissing the other deeply.

«You're so contradictory I swear» the other sighed after they had parted.

«I'm still scared, but you're so confident yourself that you're kinda leading me to be brave, I guess»

«Sounds fair»

And then they started kissing once again, ending up making out for ten minutes or so. Eventually, Felix was the first to step away, suddenly remembering his daily training.

«Dance?» Chan asked, seeing the other's expression.

«Dance» the blondie confirmed, shaking his head and hopping down from the teacher's desk.

The man let him go collect his things as he did the same with his own items, waiting for him, once he was done, in order to leave the class together. Less than a minute later Felix had finished as well and he stepped closer to Chan, adjusting his backpack on his shoulders.

«Let's go» the man said, closing the classroom door behind them «Want me to take you there by car?» he then added while they were heading to the hall.

«No, thank you. Today I'm not late, so I can get home, rest a little and eat something» the blond replied, watching as their steps were coordinated.

«I suppose you do your homework at three a.m. then»

«Actually, I game a three a.m., I do my schoolwork and study at midnight or so, but it's fine, I got used to it, plus it's not like I stay up 'till four every day»

«Sleep is important, I guess»

«You guess?» Felix giggled, but then noticed Chan's expression of resignation «Something's wrong?» he inquired, slightly concerned.

However, once again, Chan was able to avoid another prickly question, because they had exited the school.

«Nothing's wrong» the man replied, not even looking at the boy «See you tomorrow Felix, have a good training»

And he left him there, in the warm April breeze, the sun setting behind the skyscrapers. Felix didn't even bother to reply, observing Chan walking away, his posture strong as always, feeling like he had been kinda betrayed. Maybe it was the whole atmosphere, but the fact that the man was always avoiding to tell him about his past and his concerns, yet always ending up mentioning it in one way or the other was really starting to upset Felix, who frowned at Chan's back and decided to walk away as well, not turning back even once.

❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏

Author's note

⟢➣ Hi hiii, hope you enjoyed the chapter lol! Thanks for 5,5k reads, I appreciate every single one of you that turned in <3

On a side note, I'm aging today -.-' I'm leaving to you how much I'm aging though lol free to guess lol
The day after tomorrow I'm going to see BTS' PTD on stage at the cinema and I'm really looking forward to it!
I also got curiouscat, you can find the link among all the others, just in case you wanna ask something!
See you in the next chapter!

p.s.: btw, the situation here in Europe is not ok at all so I really hope y'all good. I don't know if someone from Ukraine is reading, but I'm praying for you all to be safe, wherever you are <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.8K 60
! READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLS ! One white lie she thought would be meaningless turned into a dangerous game. "... at the end of the day, you're st...
46.6K 1.9K 28
🔞SMUT WARNING🔞 This is the story of when Felix's life had a drastic change and he had to raise a child all by himself. "DO you know a in house bab...
20.3K 947 15
When the two best friends keep whispering in the others ear, something was bound to happen. "I might have a whispering kink, no joke." high school au...
24.8K 941 23
Han jisung was a boy who had many struggles. His family never wanted a boy they always hoped for a girl and when they found out that their child was...